Have you ever seen someone call a black person a nigger?

Have you called a black person a nigger or ever seen someone do it? My senior year of high school the most unexpected person called a black kid at our school a nigger.
>be me
>in mandatory ceramics class Senior year of high school
>class is at 8 in the morning, earliest class, most people are tired as fuck
>me and friend sit at table with a black kid there
>nigger is always filled with energy in the morning, comes in blasting rap music
>nigger constantly likes to hit people because he has ADHD or some sort of obnoxious problem
> friend who sits next to me is moody as fuck in the morning, can't stand the nigger
>friend of mine is working on his project, sculpting the clay on some vase he was making
>nigger punches his arm right when he's using a sharp tool
>tool wrecks the entire clay structure
>niggers just like "lmao sorry bro didn't mean to"
>friend of mine looks pissed and just says "you fucking nigger"

It was completely unexpected. Keep in mind this friend of mine is a manlet (probably like 5'5") and the nigger is tall and kinda built. This kid also never talks and was never really friends with the nigger. The nigger did absolutely nothing about it, just looked at him with a blank look and then got up to go grab something. Only time I ever saw someone have the confidence to call a black kid a nigger and nothing happened

ROFL not ok tho

I called a black ghetto bitch with fake ass hair and fingernails a "mammy" for being too fucking slow and incompetent. She was a walmart cashier.

No, not seriously.

After the nigger got up my buddy turned to me and was like "shouldn't have let that slip"

He has a very racist sense surprised when he got mad enough he let it slip. Surprisingly enough the nigger never brought it up, totally acted like it didn't happen and was STILL annoying as fuck after the whole thing

Sounds like something an old person would do kek

I've actually done it quite a few times. I have even marched in Nazi salute both in school (high and middle) and the projects I lived in. I always kept my hair shaven and I refused to shake hands with niggers at parties, and openly told them it was because they were black

You would be surprised to hear that I did all this with absolutely zero consequences, I have never met any physical violence because of this.

A black woman I refused to shake hands with even kept talking to me and was cool to me, at one point in the night saying "white power" as a joke and smiling

Yea back in high school they would call each other that when they got called out by the teacher
>damn nigga u a stupid nigger

I guess some niggers like being oppressed

inb4 all the nazi faggots start calling black people pussies after calling them violent apes 5 minutes ago

>wake up to being robbed
>porch monkey running towards door with your shit
>damn. not allowed to shoot him in the back
>’HEY, NIGGER!
>moon cricket spins around “Ima kick yo ass, you cracka muthaf—“
>BANGBANGBANG

He was coming right for me, officer.

I got in a beef with a nigger who sold me and my cousin some bad weed. I called him up and told him he was a dirty cotton-picking nigger and that if I ever see him again I'll pull out all his dreads one by one before I lynch him on a tree. The nigger called the cops on me and I spent a couple days in jail but it wasn't a big deal

only if he came from Niger or Nigeria

>freshmen sitting with two black kids in art
>little one was messing with me just saying nigger shit
>you about that life, yo dawg, aye nigga, psst
>so I said he looked like an african pygmy
>started going ooga booga and clicking
>his face would have turned red if he wasn't dark as dogshit -__-
>the other black kid dead
>every time I see him after I go click-click
>we push a little and laugh it off
XDDDDDD

Asked a black kid in chemistry "what do you call a guy from nigeria?"

A nigger

He ratted me out to the teacher, who ended up discreetly bumping up my grade 13%

I do it all the time. I like to yell it at them from my car when I pass by them on the street. It puts them in their place and its funny to see them get so mad and chimp out because they cant do anything about it.

>Have you called a black person a nigger
yes
>Have you ever seen someone call a black person a nigger?
yes

I have called many niggers nigger to their face. Young and old. I think treating them like children works better. Things like get to the back of the line boy pisses them off more and puts them in their place.

>moon cricket
Why have I never heard this beautiful slur before?

>be 10
>live in NC
>Mom driving me home after school
>Pull into neighborhood
>See two older nogs dumping young Asian neighbor's backpack out in someone's yard as he stands there
>Papers all over grass
>Mom pulls up in front of them and slams on breaks
>Mom exits vehicle and storms toward them
>insert my quick, silent prayer @God
>'WHAT THE FUCK DO Y'ALL THINK YOU'RE DOING.'
>Nogs freeze
>'GET OUTTA HERE YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING NIGGERS'
>Oh shit
>Nog drops backpack and they both sprint away
>She picks up shocked Asian kid's school things and puts them back in the backpack
>Fusses over him, making sure he's okay
>We give him a ride home and she tells his mother what happened
>We end up driving him home after school for a couple weeks

>pic related it's my mom

Actually yeah. It was at MEPS like 8 years ago.
Some guy got up and said the word nigger in a room full of people.

I saw Michael Richards do it on youtube. Kramer BTFO'd those nogs chimpin out.

That's actually pretty awesome your mom is great

Bullshit if that was your mom then the spear chuckers would have been hanging on a tree.

>The nigger did absolutely nothing about it, just looked at him with a blank look and then got up to go grab something.
If you get passed the initial nigger chimp-out they can't really do much
That being said the coon probably didn't want to get shot by Mr.Moody

Sure, lots of times.

But I'm not a millennial, when I came up, people talked plenty of shit and fought 1v1 ect, it was no big deal, and I still have that attitude because I can.

The very first thing I do if a stranger annoys me is to use whatever I can figure out about them on the fly against them. Non whites get racist slurs like nigger or featherspook or terrorist, cowboys get called faggot, queers get called retard, ect, unless they're fat then I usually mention that first, Or I do a combination, like "I didn't know you ricecoons could get so fucking fat, is that because of your extra chromosomes?".

I've seen niggers get called niggers around me before. It's like pushing a launch button for a chimp powered ICBM.

>"AWWW HELL NAW"
>start to waddle in place, sometimes do a circle

>1 good boy point has been deposited in your account

She really is though. Bless.

Nah she prefers dragging them behind her car til they're nothing but a smear.

No.. and I don't. It's not out of fear but it's out of respect.

Here is the thing with black folks. Some can either be your best friend or worst enemy. Not all blacks are fucked up like the ones we read about.

Some blacks are obvious niggers, others (and sadly few these days) are respectable people who doesn't play the 'race card' or try to be the victim.

My friend, Toby, is a huge black guy but a genital giant towards me and other whites. He even grilled other blacks for their 'gansta' culture and for being racist towards whites. He's usually silent but when he speaks up, people listen.

Look. I'm not a pro black/pro white kind of guy. I am upset how black society has become. So is Toby. The reality of the situation is that black folks are here and that isn't going to go away. What we need to do is stop this violent indoctrination from the left that makes them thieves, murders and criminals.

It's like this bull shit we started on Sup Forums a while back. Because the left called us racist, we at first decided to jokingly become racist. Not that we were but by convincing the left that we were everything they deluded themselves with, they no longer hand any ammo to fight us with. Hence, the Alt-Right. And we won.

The problem is the aftermath. The new kids on here came because they thought Sup Forums was this white power board and that really wasn't so. So they post retarded threads like this and now we've became the joke that we started. Don't forget, the Broney thing was a Sup Forums joke that became such an embarrassing beast.

It's one thing to embrace chaos but it's another when chaos embraces you.

People forget the power of Sup Forums from time to time. We not only exposed CNN and MSNBC but we created tolling content that they broadcasted. Which was glorious. We trolled LaBeouf's insanity and it was also glorious. We counter attacked Tumbler and r.eddit, with high success. But now we have libtards flooding Sup Forums and it's fucking getting under my skin.

>That being said the coon probably didn't want to get shot by Mr.Moody

Funny you say that because that kid who called him a nigger does have a very distinct school shooter type vibe to him

LOL... I seriously should have revised that post. 'genital' should have been 'gentile'. FUCK MY LIFE.

DAMN YOU SPELL CHECK!!!

>be me
>7th grade
>nigger keeps trying to bully me
>snap
>slam nigger against wall
>say stop you dumb ass nigger
>he stops
>i get suspended for 3 days
>nigger stays in class and treated like he was kang for being nigger

OH FUCK!!! I give up

You must be older then, very few people under 35 act like 'Tony'. But I agree with the general sentiment.

Yeah....I remember when the bronie thing became a normie thing and it totally surprised me. But then I realized that it didn't surprise me since the world has become chock full of degenerates in the past 15 years.

What happened to the good old days when degenerates were proud of being outcasts and didn't want anything to do with the rest of society? Now they all want to be part of the society that their elder freaks fought so hard against.

God I fucking hate you Americans, when you become a minority I hope the animals known as niggers tear you apart like they did in South Africa.

>Black
>was called nigger by a bunch of drunks outside of a country bar
>Sup Forums + Xbox Live had desynthesized me to it
>laughed to tears

>Sup Forums made racism more acceptable

I fail to see any problem with this you massive faggot

Because you're 15

You'll be a minority in your own country very soon too and it's a simple fact your people are much more cucked than ours, we'll be fighting it long after you guys have given up

And you've already given up

>My friend, Toby, is a huge black guy but a genital giant towards me and other whites.

>bartender in 2003

>bar owners decide hip hop night good idea

>"hey stupid white boy, you made this drink wrong"

>No I didnt, nigger wants free alcohol

>Ignore Nigger

>nigger chimps out and touches my waitress

>call nigger a nigger

>he throws beer bottle at me (where the fuck he get that?)

>get fired

>hate niggers

I don't give a fuck about the english bastards, I'm Scottish and we're about 95% white so up ye

Yes, now stfu nignog.

Yeah Scotland is fine for now honestly but unless you guys secede from the UK soon and DON'T join the EU you won't be saved from the English fucking up your country.

Plus you guys are pretty liberal so if you leave the UK what is stopping your population from bringing in lots of immigrants?

>LOL... I seriously should have revised that post. 'genital' should have been 'gentile'. FUCK MY LIFE.
>
>DAMN YOU SPELL CHECK!!!
Thats called a Freudian slip you goddamned nigger lover. Go get cucked.

Fairly subtle, hits all the points, good effort. 8/10

Never to anyone's face unironically

Tar child.

There's really no need

For

This

I never speak with black person in rl and saw maybe 7-9 in my whole life.

I called my black friend a nigger and seven accentuated it after he tried to say I was racist for sing "damn nigga, why are you drinking all my beer and it's Sunday I can't buy more" then he's all why you saying nigga that's racist... Like I haven't said nigga to him a million times and it was ok, so then I get upset and start calling him nigger
For drinking my beer ave trying to play the race card, I was pissed about my beer but that's my guy.so whatever boosy nigga, don't play stupid I'm running all your beer next time fooll

My grandfather is well liked in his small town and one day he was getting blood transfusion for anemia. I was sitting in the hospital room making sure he was ok. A black nurse came in and started trying to hook up his IV. He turned to face her and asked "Their isn't any of your nigger blood in there is there?". She stopped shocked and stood motionless he then said "Why don't you go get a disease free chink or white nurse, I'm a sick man and I don't want a nigger disease." She left and new qt3.14 nurse came in to help she was cordial and everything went off without any problems. My grandfather turned to me and said "Ben Carson is the only nigger I would let touch me. He isn't a nigger he is almost white but his white better be black." I found out later that the nurse was fired for lying when she told what happened to the hospital administration.

>Have you called a black person a nigger or ever seen someone do it?
yes and yes.
Born and raised in the south. Seen plenty of ppl call black people niggers.
>but what you seem to be asking...
>Have I ever seen someone call a black person a nigger to their face?
yes but not frequently.
>Have you ever done this?
I've only done this when I was a little kid, ~6yr old I think.

>mom had full time job
>dad had full time job
>family employed an older black house keeper that also watched over me and brother
>have friend over after school to play
>friend asks, "who is that?"
>I say, "Oh, that's

>featherspook

Another gem vocabulary word has been delivered to the needy public. Thank you Sup Forums.

are you fucking retarded? Sup Forums is a genuine white nationalist board now, have you not seen the many bell curve threads and so on?

somewhat honest effort
4/10 b8

Insulting people is not something I do. It doesn't help anyone.

>I say, "Oh, that's

Well, you limeys threw Rhodesia under the bus, so I don't think you're one to throw stones.

I called a black kid who was 6'3" 300 lbs freshman year of high school a nigger when he started talking shit to me about white people. The look of shock on his face was hilarious. He didn't do shit either.

A black kid kept hitting me in the head on the school bus for no reason to show off to his friends. I asked him why is he hitting me and proceed to him a fucking nigger while sitting next to a black girl who smells like shit surrounded by blacks and hispanics. The catch is, I'm mixed so I guess I got away with it.

>bar owners decide hip hop night good idea

Yeah. My bar's owner tried that out once even though I told him it was a horrible idea.
9 months and over $150,000 in legal fees later, he told me "You were right. No more niggers, and no fucking dykes either. Faggots are OK."

Hell, the few niggers we had working on nigger night bitched about it more than any of the White people.