How do white women justify voting against their gender + economic interests?

Do white women who are dumb enough to vote republican even know better ? Why would they vote for the party that wants to gut their healthcare birth control coverage ? Do these women have daddy issues and too dumb to have independent thoughts without their abusive husbands telling them how to think ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/clinton-trump-demographics/506714/
archive.is/HxYk1
youtube.com/watch?v=evUazL6i_S0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're not retarded and realize that Democrats are Minority First.

No such thing as gender interests, why would they vote for the democratic/communist party who wishes to import islamic rape culture?

Okay, let's pretend killing your unborn children is a constitutional right. That it's right up there with free speech, the right to assembly, and freedom of religion. Why should the government fund that, and only that, right? Why aren't they buying me guns? Why aren't they giving me money to start my own religion? Answer that, you stupid fucking communist trash.

Half of non white adults have no high school diploma and won't be more than 30% of voters,and have begun to stagnate as a % you hemorrhaged white working class support the white vote will be 70/30 from now on and you can't get that support back,all you can do is exaggerate demographics and ponder.

because white women are smarter than your average dindu

Because, unlike lefty women, they care more about what's good for the country than what makes their pussies tingle.

Now fuck off.

Married white women*

The majority of women (any color) always vote Democrat.

White women 18-24 voted for trump at a higher rate(54%)than white women 25-34(49%)

Your omission of married/unmarried is noted. A deviation from this norm would be quite miraculous:

>The marriage gap will be worth watching, too. Polls have shown Trump facing heavy resistance from single white women, who have voted Democratic in each election since 1992—although Obama’s margin among them sagged to just six percentage points in 2012, by far the smallest Democratic advantage over that period. Even more worrisome for Trump would be erosion among married white women, who have preferred Republicans in every election since 1984 and gave Romney a 25-percentage-point margin last time
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/clinton-trump-demographics/506714/

Always archive archive.is/HxYk1

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Black lives matter bro!!

Kek protect this bot.

Thank God for Twitter!

youtube.com/watch?v=evUazL6i_S0

Hey man, fetal organs are expensive. Don't you want these two to continue to look so youthful?

Dems r now the party of color. Except white. They voted correctly.

most white women aren't niggers

/thread

Women love strong, dangerous men. It's settled science OP.

Who the fuck wants bleeding people around them? it's not a dig because she had plastic surgery, anyone with eyes can see that, it's a fucking health hazard.

if i found out my wife voted for hillary i would smash her hand with a hammer and divorce her