How does Sup Forums do it? How do you guys live with yourselves with all these shitty people in the world...

How does Sup Forums do it? How do you guys live with yourselves with all these shitty people in the world? I'm by no means an expert in anything but even I can see how the world is being more and more pulled to the likes of George Soros. AND. NO. ONE. CARES. You can't talk to anyone about this stuff without being labeled a fucking racist or an actual neo-nazi. I started going down this rabbit hole trying to help everyone see the reality of the world so that we can all be able to resist being brainwash with this self destructive ideology that places everyone but themselves as priority. And now, I can barely see a reason to help myself, let alone anyone else. Everything's fucked, everyone's fucked, I see no way out this void.

What gets you through the day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1Niyyir5wM
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing, this board is only temporary escapism from your soul-crushing miserable reality

BUMp. Fuck this gay earth.

I come to Sup Forums to laugh at the shitty people here, duh.

There's gotta be more to it than that.

It can be hard

Literally I have no mouth and I must scream

Just give up,
It's fucking useless.
I fled my country thinking other places have hope.
Multiple countries at that.
The earth is doomed.
Form a tribalistic community.
It's the only way,
Form it around the people you can trust. otherwise, you are going to be really disheartened with the world.
Life isn't fair.
There is no justice,
That's why the gay mafia is winning

There's gotta be a better way to fight this? Jeez. Nuclear holocaust can't come faster

The gay mafia?

Checked. How do you eat?

You ever see that movie Rampage?

It drives me up the fucking wall

The only way I can escape is through Sup Forums and vidja

You have to improve yourself

Haven't seen it.

Watch it and learn from it

Rampage (2009)

The only way to win is to stop the modern day degeneracy. Rebel against modernity and embrace traditionalism

You misunderstood, the world is not nearly as awful as Sup Forums and the right wing scream it is, and everyone here who acts like it is are idiots who bought into the scam so they could feel oppressed. If you honestly and earnestly believe all this shit then just stop giving a fuck and focus on making life better for you and the few folks you personally know and care about, and you'll be way happier.

Lefty/pol/ get out

Killing random strangers? At this point it can't be the worst idea I've had.

That won't matter if everything goes to shit.

Lot of parallels between this comment and the issues the left try and push

Any1 knows if OP picture was actually found in Satchel Paige tomb or is just rumour? Cheers

BUMP. Need help with this desu

Yes. No. Maybe?

Almost everything they say about this place is true. It's fucking depressing seeing how brainwashed people are and how little others care. One thing that can help is simply be patient. There will be random opportunities that arise where you can turn them into teaching opportunities, or find things they care about and drop subtleties. I don't really have good advice beyond that besides if you do decide to argue, be extremely simple and short. I have gone full autistic too many times and although I provide sources and believe my arguments are completely sound, they think I'm crazy, don't give a shit, or resort to ad hominem.

The other word of advice is don't spend too long on here, it's fucking addicting learning and shitposting etc but it's not the real world. We may know the truth of things but the real world is your immediate environment and relationships. You need to try your best to focus on things that affect them. I know this shit we know about can get bad enough to affect people but you can't force people to care. It gets worse if you have kids, trust me. I'm just lucky my wife at least is redpilled on certain things like immigrants and blacks and I'm working on her for things like the jews, slowly but surely.

It's not that it's fake
Life is brutal,
And this over sensitivity is only ruining us further more.
Life is worth it, and you have to work hard for it. don't just give up. Look at me , i know everywhere is a shit hole.
I seriously cannot recommend to form your own group to fight off the comming chaos.
Do not go for women, Raise them
Go MGTOW, it's shit.

I've learned to laugh at it. All you can do is try your best to be the best person possibe and then laugh at what you can't control

Self-Improvement Discord. I think it'll be some use for you.

link:
F3AqUJ

Get fit. Stay fit. Acquire and train with a respectable arsenal. Find the right job, one commensurate with your abilities, needs, and passion. Make friends and keep family close. Meet a good woman, raise a good family. And as important as any of these, join an identitarian/WN organization: Identity Evropa, Vanguard America, Trad Workers' Party, whatever, so long as you regularly meet for fellowship if nothing else.

There were only 300 Spartans, man. You're not out of the fight until you quit.

I've been here too long as it is. I'll keep your advice in mind, especially dealing with arguments. I've been too pissed off at everyone. Good luck on the wife redpilling man.

Vanguard America? I'll look into that. I need a group.

Identity Evropa is shit now.
Go for a group that doesn't have women in the higher ranks,
Women are the reason the world is going to shit.

By bettering myself physically, intellectually, and spirituality every day. By knowing that if someday there is an opportunity, any opportunity, to enlighten another, or to further the cause in any way, that I will be fully prepared for it.

Folllow the same path, try to find a woman who shares your values, and you will manage to find some fulfillment in your little corner of the world.

What do you do to improve yourself on the regular?

Please expound on that. I thought IE women just ran the women's affairs shit, like the book club.

I totally agree with you about women, though.

join our self-improvement discord

You will no longer be alone.

Discord:
F3AqUJ

huehuheuheuhueh

Women just fuck things up lol. There's a reason why secret societies were men only

That's just what i heard.
It feels like just a social group, theres no standards, just be white as far as i know.
It's shit. Useless.

I lift, I shoot, I'm finishing my doctorate, I read, I meditate, and I try to find a way to maintain the semblances of happiness and hope without slef-delusion or wishful thinking amid all this blood and thunder. I just don't think we're out of the fight yet. I'm actually kind of excited to see how the next decade unfolds. I never in my life thought I'd hear a Presidential candidate speak candidly about illegal alien crime. Now he's in the White House.

I accept that, too, but I meant to ask what you know specifically about women in leadership roles in IE, how they're influencing the organization, and so on.

I'm trying to get my gun license, I need to work on my marksmanship.

Ya I wanna know that too desu

I just play a lot of video games

>tfw know exactly what I have to do but never act upon it

wut do? this has been a problem for years

That's probably not gonna cut it sadly. Put down the vidya-kike

Meme war veteran here. I make cuckoo clocks in my woodshop after along day shitposting. Keep me sane.

Same problem I'm having.

Same,
Force yourself,
or have someone force you.
I was like that, you need a push, and sometimes multiple.
You can do it user

see self-improve and make yourself the future

I definitely need to stop vidya.

All of you fat fucks NEETs need to improve yourself before you can do anything about "muh white race", "muh traditionalism", etc.. I bet all of you are ugly shits who don't even lift.

I'll take a look.

Then stop pussy. Join a club or a frat or some shit. Seriously, it's not that hard. Improve yourself

this guy helps youtu.be/G1Niyyir5wM

Current Member here. I'd say that's quite the opposite. Yeah, we like to joke around just as much as anyone, but when it comes to accomplishing our goals, we take those things serious.

Applying isn't something as simple as "Be white". Every candidate must show competence in his interview, pass a screening, and avoid going full sperg or face expulsion.

I picked IE over anyone else mainly because the group is, no offense to others, much more a professional group than any of the other groups.

Does any have good books for improving??? Please help

a guy was answering questions on IE

Basically there's no mandatory requirements for being "professional" and that's a major complaint I have.

No mandatory fitness requirements or mandatory self-betterment.

It's at the discretion of every chapter.

I know that one day God will give us an opportunity to cleanse this world by fire.

It warms my belly.

White Nationalism is dumb tho

I see you didn't answer that about women.
means your group has been already invaded and obsolete.
Screening based on extraverted people.
How about the potentially good introverts.

Just joined. I like it desu

Ethnic nationalism is the true redpill, which includes white nationalism

I take solace in knowing that I will die one day and the world will continue to spin with or without me.

>100th time this picture has been posted today
wow, you're a gay retard!

Once you control your own breath you can control your world.

To some extent, not true. In public demonstrations, we're required to dress at least to a degree of professionalism (Our guys will be the guys in White Polos), only certain members that are cleared prior are allowed to talk to media, and a relatively solid chain of command exists (Granted, depending on the region, it may be a bit looser due to lack of numbers or sheer distance between our guys). We make sure to distance ourselves from groups like the KKK, as we stress that we are not white supremacists but instead Identititarians. At the end of the day, our goal is to simply awaken the masses to what's actually going on behind the scenes.

But because you have my curiosity, is there any group you know of that is more "professional" than IE?

I agree ethnic nationalism is the redpill, but whites aren't an ethnicity. Being "white" is a race

Until it's swallowed by the sun kek

Our female membership is small, yet those who are in are far from the classic "Thots" that try to assert their dominance due to their gender.

I can't see you would not want women to be embracing their European identities, to be honest. Sure, everyone expects the stereotypical 20-30 guys from our group, but when they start seeing mothers of families beginning to take up arms, don't you think that would at least turn some heads?'

women tend to ruin the male companionship aspect of fraternities.

There's no competition with women. You can't spar with them for one.

You actually risk making them MASCULINE rather than feminine in having them join IE because you want them to be leaders.

>Hike a lot with my wife and fuck her on the trails
>Throw myself into work
>Reduce tax burden and invest to grow my "fuck you" money

self-improve and make yourself the future

discord: F3AqUJ

I need to hike more. How do you reduce tax burden?

We help who we can

I'd like to also add you have to censor yourself around them unlike men.

Being among men keeps you sane, as does being with your woman, but you have to keep them separate.

I'm a homebody. I like to garden, cut my own hair, cook, and masturbate a lot.

u know u get durknier if alchochol goes p ass right?

don't need mouth to feed, wine is a food godammir

I have some kittens. Very good at keeping you calm and gives you something to do.

If you dig deeper, you'll realize that these conspiracy theories are all fake.

>Outstanding, family, self improvement advice
>Passed over or ridiculed because of the UN flag

There are many paths towards sticking it to the man, but becoming (((disabled))), marrying a foreigner with offshore accounts and getting a cunning accountant is a good starting point.

>Just get yours and fuck everyone else, shit doesn't matter, don't do anything

Lol sure...
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

My dharma :(