Just moved to Denver, whats with all these Colorado native snowflakes?

Just moved to Denver, whats with all these Colorado native snowflakes?

What's so special about being shit out in a state full of rocks and cattle?

They are just glad they aren't Californians.

>Just moved to Denver
I feel bad for you, Denver is a shithole, a bigger shithole than Boulder and Pueblo.

No surprises that Boulder, Pueblo and Denver are all shitholes and are all run by leftists.

Fuck Boulder. I'd rather be here than put up with college kids

It means fuck off, we're full!

dude, weed.

I could tell you, but you're transplant garbage, so you can eat shit. Have fun in Denver.

new level of hipster.

You're full of pajeets.

This.
OP didn't get the memo.

What made it special was the lack of assholes, pot heads, hipster, and garbage humans from the coasts. Kindly make it special once more and fuck off.

I'm sorry. Winter sucks and is 8 months long. Enjoy.

Here is a fun project for the newly transplanted.
>Leave Denver and go to Grand Junction
>Your first waypoint should be Sadalia, just outside Denver
>If you drive on an interstate or blacktop highway at any point you lose

Maybe local businesses would stop hiring out of state if you could put the bong down for 10 minutes. just a suggestion.

denver got zerg-rushed by illegals who dont speak english, like 15 years ago. last 10 years its been liberal california faggots.

Rough place to live now.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a moderator of numerous highly influential subreddits and every fucking minute I refresh my page to see a constant and persistent deluge of fucking Islamophobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

Nice pasta.

Weed is what brought all you faggots here in the first place.
10-15 years ago we were the best damn little city in the country, viturally unknown and we liked it that way. Now you faggots are turning Denver into another LA or shitcago

I'll take mexicans over smelly pajeets any day. At least mexican food is edible.

You're projecting a great deal. I'm not currently underemployed, thank you. Congratulations on your job with corporate, I'm sure it will be a very rewarding experience for you.

But I'm from Kansas.

I work for a small company that is taking very good care of me. I make more in a week than you do in a month, leech.

Well you should fit in just fine with our meth heads and niggers

Ask a native utahn and now living denver
Any thing. Im not white I'm 6'
Half central american-half Uruguayan.

Well why didn't you say so? You're not the type of transplant I hate.
Ever been to east Colorado? We are basically neighbors.

Lived all over Denver.
Boulder, Longmont, Arvada, Aurora.

Fuck that m8.

I moved back to the south as soon as I could. Everyone who lives in the Denver area is a sweaty mestizo or a cucked faggot.

fuck off get out of my state now
word of warning unless you like the smell of pot, faggots, and spics this state has nothing even the rural parts are going to shit
this has nothing for good honest white men and women

I'm sorry, have we met? Did you know Colorado is an at will employer state? You have no job security and we don't supply safety nets. You should check out our suicide rate.

Yup western Kansas.

If you want mountains and rural go to montana it is better by at least 10 fold

S K O
K
O

i was actually out there last weekend on vacation, and it seemed to me like a nice place. the rocky mountain park was beautiful, pretty much everyone i met there were friendly, that dragon man firing range was sick, and the weed was pretty damn good. seems like a better place to live than where i am now.

This is entirely true. There is also a gigantic Asian population off Federal where nothing is in English.

The constant pot smell is kind of annoying. I love how tobacco is banned everywhere but skunky ass smelling pot is fine.

>colorful
>brown in every possible way

Dragon man is a jew faggot who blew his wife up with a grenade.

I just left Denver. Holy fuck is it cucked beyond repair. DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS! Thanks for making street shitting a slap on the wrist offense Denver city council!

theyre butthurt about faggots moving there for the weed and making it more expensive to live there

>"all over"
>only the most liberal or nignog infested parts
yeah okay

I take it you've never actually been here.

That's what happens when California chases off Californians. Texas knows what I'm talking about

Denver is full of schizophrenic gang stalking faggots

holy shit, seriously? i'm not really surprised, everyone working there had this air that they wanted to shoot someone.

we love clean air so much you cant smoke a ciggeret on your front porch but if you want to hit a bong with jamal and jose over there on a bench on main street go right ahead

Yeah Dragonman is a grade A dickhead
He's a Jew York transplant too.

Natives own property. If you are a native, (meaning generations were born here not just you on an Army base) you own property and aren't effected by housing costs. If you're a native and you don't own property, you should take your little meme sticker off your suburu

lmao no way

Mom lives in the Springs, near Manitou. Never been so comfy

i was born in texas but i used to live in colorado in the early 90s and i think the state was way more comfy before weed got legalize

>tfw cu boulder has the most qt chicks in the nation
Feels fucking good.

Which is just the result of property management corporations price gouging because lol what are you going to do find another vacant apartment?

It definitely was, but we were purple and they wanted to make sure we turned blue. Mission Accomplished...

>DUUUDDEEE WEEEDDDD
>*All far west coast fags, and New Spixico move in"
>NOOOO STOP

>I love how tobacco is banned everywhere but skunky ass smelling pot is fine.

They put a public smoking ban on the ballot twice, and it was voted down twice.
So, the legislature just said 'fuck you' and made it a law anyways.

The one redeeming thing about it was getting to watch California hippie cunts throw a tantrum when getting kicked out for trying to smoke weed in bars after it was legalized.

>Leave me alone, mannnnnnnn. Weed is legal now mannnnnn!
Yeah, but smoking isn't, precisely because of people like you.
>Not cool, mannnnnn!

and they're all women's studies majors who spend all their money at starbucks and bitch about the wage gap myth.

that's pretty funny, actually. that couldn't have been an accident, was it?
took this at the rocky mountain national park. fucking gorgeous place.

bro that just makes me want to fuck them more

god damnit

I only rent to people through word of mouth. Most of my tenants are paying 20% under market. If you go through a prop. mgmt. company its because you don't know anyone

>tfw you'll never have sex with Chip

why live?

And 95% of them are liberal harpies.
They are fun to toss around in the sack but jesus user keep your distance.

I said Denver. I'd know more being I lived there for 4 years. Colorado Springs is the best place to live since the Air Force Academy is there and a lot of church folk. Also, I've fucked on the Manitou Incline.

Nah the South and Arizona along with California does. CU Boulder girls are up there though.

Constant talk of abortions kills my boner.

The springs is the shit for one reason. Rampart Range Road. You can get anywhere from that road. You can drive from Garden of the Gods to Golden on dirt.

>wanted to make sure we turned blue
That's not why it happened, even the douchebag democrat governor was against it at first.

it makes things worse for people who were born there i think that we should have just legalized weed federally because these kind of things wouldnt be happening

working a bar for the past 5 years i can say that this is a very prevalent issue in that they do sperg out. I was pissed when they banned smoking in places without giving owners a choice. but these faggots till think that they can smoke fucking pot in my god damn bar. IF I CANT SMOKE A CIGARETTE WITH OUT A FINE WHY COULD YOU SMOKE POT.

Yes, but I'm talking about the money behind it. Basically the same donor pool that gave us the single payer health bill last cycle. The very same legislation that just past in California but was roundly rejected here. Like 70% voted nay on that shit

The springs is getting weird. Look up the cspd police blotter. There's multiple shootings a week. I just left after 15 years there because rent is too fucking high unless you want to live next to some imports from chicongo or LA. Miss my little city but way to many faggots and gangbangers moved there for weed.

nah nigga, the fact that they're stupid commies allows me to fuck them all the harder

You can't really fuck a girl with passion unless you hate her a little.

Rampart is a 30 minute drive for anyone living on the front range.
One quick scenic drive down 285 and I'm there.

Muah weed since it has become legal retards are twenty deep . Faggot Califags everywhere illegal aliens everywhere fuck it is degenerate like California . Hate Denver it has become junkie central with fags everywhere and niggers and spics selling drugs .

I was in denver two weeks ago.

Whats with all the fucking homeless everywhere?

Years ago there was non of this shit. Now when you go its starting to look like fucking skid row. Just greasy subhumans walking around everywhere.

Why did this happen?

Californians are the worst.

Why are there always so many Coloradans on Sup Forums late at nights?

Where did you flee to?
I'm probably not far behind. This state fucking crawls.

bums want to smoke weed.

90% of those shooting occur on or near chelton/airport, because niggers.

>like 70% voted may on that
The feminists did that unironically, they reeeed so loudly about it not covering abortion and birth control they made all the other leftists vote no too
Because being here prevents us from murdering transplants while they sleep

There's nothing to do here after dark

Remember when we didn't have any?
Pepperridge farm remembers.

If Trump cracked down on the weed, would Colorado be saved?

Wilkes county north Carolina. Middle of nowhere. I can shoot guns off my back porch. No legal weed, but I don't really miss it that much. Especially not the dipshit 420 "culture" The real downside is that I have 0 friends here. Sup Forums is my friends for now. Come on out man it really is gods country. 2 floor apartments are 450 a month. Cost of living is insanely low here.

>nigga
>hate a little
good luck ever getting married faggot

>what's with the homeless
Some moved here for week. Then they thought it be a good idea to destroy a bunch of homeless shelters in primo locations to build town homes for Californians, now they are trying to use tax funds to build new homeless shelters

Yup. I was off of Hancock. The plague was spreading southward. Eventually it will stretch all the fucking way to pueblos and the metastasis will be complete.

>mestizo
>lives in south Colorado

I assume you're a white hispanic then?

>he doesn't beat up pimps on Colfax during real nigga hours

Boredom mostly.

Nah the weed just needs to be legalized everywhere. The cancer culture surrounding it needs to be gassed tho.

Honestly weed has killed Colorado. You may not see it yet, but we're living in soon-to-be commie shithole.

What if Colorado is actuaily a midwestern paradice and all these people are LARPing that Colorado is a shithole so people would stop moving there?

Sounds nice m8. I dunno about the east coast though. From my perspective there is too many people out there, I want to move to an area with less people if anything.

I hope he doesn't. Leave it for the individual states and local governments to decide.

There was a span of time where it was a paradise. 2005-2010 was pretty nice tbqfh familia.

>pimps on colfax
You mean hipster donut faggots?

Moved to south Denver from Charlotte, NC. Not sure where all the hate is coming from. Pretty comfy in DTC.

Basically they don't like a massive influx of liberal fucktards telling them how they do things back home. If you liked it so much, you wouldn't be here.

same i just moved here with my wife after they made weed legal. my two other friends from jersey who moved here before us convinced me. i love vail. working on gretting the rest of the family and some other friens to move here within the next year as well. imiss the snow :(

The north western parts of NC are pretty much untouched by man. I have to drive 40 minutes to get to a Wal-Mart. Stay safe in CO man, once you make it out you'll be glad you did.

I have a couple generations logged here, along with my wife. We like it because we feel like we can choose how we want live easily. I have moved every 5/6 years depending on how close to mountains, or how close to the city I want to be. People let you do what you want here in my experience. If you don't like it, more power to you, hope you find some joy in life man. For me, that's working as a physicist for Lockheed during the week, and hitting up the mountains on the weekends.

mean while niggers smoke pot on Havana
colfax is weak shit in comparison to aurora area
send death squads