God’s love for us, through His son Jesus, wipes away all our past sins...

God’s love for us, through His son Jesus, wipes away all our past sins. They’re gone! We are wed to God through His love, and His love never fails! It’s a forever love! He will love you when nobody else will. He will love you when you feel you don’t deserve His love. He will love you when you are so low you have to look up to look down. He will love you even when you think you have made it impossible for Him to love you. He loves you through your tears and sorrows, through your joy and accomplishments, through all the highs and lows of life. And He will still love you when you turn your back on Him. Our Father always shines a light on the alternative path to salvation as man walks along that dark road to destruction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rA3n2zZlLdw
gotquestions.org/
youtu.be/dPOPax9Hivw
youtu.be/6l7A4cQHxuY
youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your shit to

amen

Fuck it.

If God was real, then he would never let bad things happen because many religions claim that God is entirely benevolent.

False. Stop being a baby.

Well, I just gave the bible a try and in Leviticus, it was telling me to slaughter a goat and wash its organs at an altar whenever I did something wrong. Fuck that shit.

>b-but free will
>you don't get it

That was only for the israelites back then when Christ did not die for our sins yet

This is now a cringe thread.

So in order for us to experience love, God bestowed on us free will. But unfortunately, we humans have abused our free will by rejecting God and walking away from Him. And that has resulted in the introduction of two kinds of evil into the world: moral evil and natural evil. Moral evil is the immorality and pain and suffering and tragedy that come because we choose to be selfish, arrogant, uncaring, hateful and abusive. Romans 3:23 says “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”

No, mankind lets bad things happen, not God.

Correct!

Blood for the blood god!

It's like you're cherry picking the Old Testament to find a reason to hate the new one or something

Ok, who else is ignorant of the old testament

okay here is some new testament fun. the time jesus said he would kill someone's children because she was a slut.

See, bullshit thats shows these retards don't understand basic logic.

I don't believe in God or any of that shit, but I still am a Cultural Christian (just like Richard Dawkins)... cultural atheism is fucking terrible, it's all about SJW feminazis and removing the word "God" from things in government, meanwhile Christianity is about wholesome traditional values and rich cultural historical traditions and practices

Fuck cultural atheism... I am not an atheist by choice, but by necessity

I feel bad for you. Religions are just organizations of people who refuse to believe truth and fact (the Big Bang, evolution, etc.). They are basically libtards

Honestly wasn't cherry picking. Saw a twitter post about the hypocrisy of Trump's immigration law with Leviticus 19:33.

I then thought this was a good opportunity to check out the Bible for once. I arbitrarily started reading Leviticus and stopped by Leviticus 5

the book of revelation , i dont even know what to say

Hey, I thought Christianity strictly prohibited waifus.

Those are just theory's after all.

It's kike worshipping time.

>Truth and fact
>Big Bang

Pick one faggot

God is a truth acknowledged too late

As a Pagan I am fucking a christian girl who calls herself my girlfriend and says we are getting serious to her best friend (I looked at her Facebook while she was in the other room)
I kind of feel degenerate about ''dating'' her, but the only reason I tolerate her is that it's easy to red pill her on conservative views like being anti-islam and anti-immigration
I also totally cucked her into dumping her christfag boyfriend
Christfags will say I'm baiting but they will be ignored
Should I keep fucking her or should I find a better woman if she won't convert?
I haven't even told her I'm Pagan yet because i didn't think she would get so clingy and want my seed so bad

If only you actually bothered to study the holy Bible you would understand
youtu.be/rA3n2zZlLdw

>As a Pagan

Sorry about your mental illness. I expect no less from a fucking Leaf

kek

Last time God intervene he was betrayed and killed.

Tell her your pagan.

I mean it's nothing unusual for """Christian"""" girls to be whores but if you're out to build a stable relationship then be sure to find out if that's going to work or not given her aims in life and whether or not you're down with just fucking some whore instead of family and all that.

that wasn't god that was a jew on acid

Stop loving jews.

I-I want to be a bride of Christ! (Male)

askanazi jews are evil like rockafellers

But first you must accept him and follow him

What's the point of this? I'm already a Christian who graduated from a seminary. Good vid though.

Also peace signs mean in the occult a broken cross

They're all shit.

Yes! Anything to please my him! I've been very sinful

At the end of this age, you will be held accountable for all that you've done

Only Jesus can erase of your sins, it's time you've accepted Him into your life user and repent of your sinful ways

>I arbitrarily started reading Leviticus and stopped by Leviticus 5
You need to read the Bible cover-to-cover, also it's recommended you start with the Book of Matthew

Oh God, how am I going to be punished? Please go into detail

All that done and said will be against you if you don't repent of your sins

So does that mean all the sins I've committed will be done to me?

>Tfw am a complete sexual degenerate

F-Fuck, I'm in for one lewd afterlife
Can there be cutebois in heaven?

I'm asuming your taking this as a joke, but anyway you can always research what God has in store for you gotquestions.org/

I am not joking. Can a cute lewdboi like me go to heaven?

Gods grace and mercy covers ALL sins
Please accept him.

Can I be a trap in heaven too?

youtu.be/dPOPax9Hivw

Is that a yes or a no, I'm not watching your meme man. And I am being dead serious, I heard that in heaven you get reincarnated as your ideal body, so I want to be a lithe, nubile trap for the holy Spirit to fill up and use

You obtain the holy spirit by believing and following God.

bless you op

It's hard to be a christian in these times.

W-Will it fill me up? Will have to lick communion wine off the floor and show my priest what I have in my mouth?

I think I can get behind this Christianity thing

I hope your not taking what I typed as a joke

I'm not. Just say yes, I want to go to heaven so I can be a cute trap

Yes it is my brother but nothing worth having comes easy.

woah

Speak for yourself

But remember it's your God given choice to follow or disobey God

youtu.be/6l7A4cQHxuY

So I can be a trap in heaven? Oh fuck yeah

What happens if I disobey God-chan?

let me research

What do you mean by trap?

>Research
I usually research on /d/ or /aco/

A cute, feminine boi, with a tiny boiclit, who can pass off as a female. NOT a degenerate tranny

God bless (:

Homosexuality is a sin

I'm telling you, youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ
Just accept christ please and stop embracing your iniquity and follow God

Good point, I'll tell her. If she doesn't follow my lead it's not meant to be
She's probably a whore anyways
But she does have good genes, nice and tall with blue eyes

I'm not gay though

What happens if I don't?

You know your own fate user

T-That doesn't sound like God-chan is giving me much of a choice
I don't want to be bullied into a religion! I just want to be a cute and holy trap

>tfw I repented to stop fapping
I'm a week in with almost no urges. Had one today but it was really minimal.
Also repented my neetdom. I haven't touched games in nearly a week and I'm slowly gaining the mental and emotional strength to get over my delusions of inadequacy and will start doing things. A demon truly had a hold over me. And I truly believe that in my repentance God cast him out. Maybe if we survive through September, if this passes into nothing, which I doubt because something is tugging at my soul telling me this isn't nothing, but I might go back to occasional games but no where near what I used to do. God and Christ are first for me now. I read the bible however much I can every day whenever I get up and before I go to bed, and read it when I feel troubled. Sometimes my mind is in a funk and I just can't concentrate on the word. I pray when I wake up and before I go to bed, and whenever something puts fear into me. I desperately want to feel that personal relationship with Christ and God again like I think I had when I was a young boy. I never realized how lonely I was and how I was filling the hole with fake satisfaction and pleasures.

What do you mean bye trap
user I must now.

You are not female, you have a penis.

I want to be a cute, feminine boi who can pass for a girl, but is still a boy

I know. I'm not trying to be a girl you meanie!

A man dressing as a woman basically.

Why are you talking about becoming a trap then?

gotquestions.org/ ~Thank me later
This site will help you answer your problems
No adversity to great~

Because in heaven you get to have your idea body. I want a smooth, nubile, hairless feminine body with a tiny boiclit and a Rosy pink boipucci. I will be holy and fulfilled

I am still a boi though, and am not a degenerate tranny

God commands that a woman is not to wear that which pertains to a man and a man is not to wear that which pertains to a woman, for all that do so are an “abomination.” The Hebrew word translated “abomination” means "a disgusting thing, abominable, in the ritual sense (of unclean food, idols, mixed marriages), in the ethical sense of wickedness." Therefore, this is not simply God addressing the fact that a woman might put on a man’s garment or vice versa. Also, this is not a command that a woman should not wear pants/slacks as some use this passage to teach. The meaning here is that this “cross-dressing” and transvestism is done in order to deceive, or to present oneself as something that he/she is not. In other words, this speaks to a woman changing her dress and appearance so as to appear to be a man and a man changing his dress and appearance so as to appear to be a woman. This is the definition of cross-dressing or a transvestism.

We can also reason that the dynamic behind this is the leaving of what is natural and taking on that which is in God’s Word called unnatural (Romans 1:24-27). Paul tells the Corinthian church that the way a woman wears her hair is a reflection of God’s order, and therefore a woman who cuts her hair to appear as a man or a man who wears his hair long to appear as a woman brings shame to them (1 Corinthians 11:3-15). The issue here is the motive and attitude of the heart that is evidenced in the choice to rebel against God’s standard for obedience.

These are principles we can use to reason an application. Whatever the prevailing custom, men and women should wear gender-appropriate clothing, dressing decently and in order (1 Corinthians 14:40). To apply the principles, the Bible calls cross-dressing or transvestitism a choice that is a demonstration of unbelief and rebellion against God and His order.

You will not get to see heaven if you continue with this sinful degeneracy.

Okay good, because I'm not under the delusion that I am woman. And doesn't everyone wear a toga in heaven? Or are we naked? I can't wait to be saved~

What degeneracy?

Well said

My fingers

>Because in heaven you get to have your ideal body.
You don't have a body in Heaven, you are a spirit.

It's not what you want per se, but coming into agreement with what God wants.

Satan has warm soft lips, the love you get from him is short-lived and doesn't last.

God's love is fulfilling. His Love for you is as wide as the east is from the west. Pray to Him, God listens.

Cast down your idols and stay away from Satan's warm lips. Give your life over to Jesus Christ, the Son of God who died on the cross for your sins. Get in the Spirit and Seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). Your House is ready in Heaven, point your nose to Heaven and follow what is Good.

Sin is crouching at the door. It desires to dominate you, but you must rule over it. (Genesis 4:7b)

You lust over the idea of being a gay man? You said you wanted to be a trap. You sound like a homosexual.

Can my spirit be a trap?

Also does God-chan have soft warm lips too?

What? Traps aren't gay. And I only want to be a trap in heaven silly~

God will cleanse you from iniquity of this earth if you accept him.
No

Traps are gay, they are men dressed like women who actively seek out homosexual acts.

You wont get into heaven if you don't repent and accept Jesus as your saviour

You mean Yahweh
Don't buy into christian cults buddy

And if I don't I get raped in hell? That's not much of a choice
Silly Billy, I'm only going to trap in HEAVEN when I get my real body. No trapping on earth for me!

And even then, nobody wears clothes in heaven. I'm going to let the holy spirit RAVAGE me. My BP is off limits except for Jesus and God-chan

I haven't gone to church in forever. I live in rural bumfuck nowhere and my only choices are Baptist churches or Churches of Christ which are all pretty dumb. Baptists are.....well Baptists, and Church of Christ people think all the other denominations are going to Hell.

The only good part of my internship in the city is there's an Orthodox Church nearby but I don't really know what to expect. Since my dad is former military, the generic Protestant service they had on base is all I grew up with.