Anyone know why the Masons won't tell us why the Earth is Flat, just curious

So yah, i have been binge watching all this Flat Earth stuff. Can anybody here prove the Earth is not Flat and answer why its a secret.
youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPS6vaVgK6k
counselheal.com/articles/7838/20131204/men-produce-fighter-sperms-to-kill-the-sperm-of-other-men.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The best proof is the fact that you can't map the Earth on a piece of paper without sever distortions.

couldnt this be masked by flight speed?

If you have a telescope and the weather is calm, you can watch a ship sailing away over the horizon. As the ship leaves, it "sinks" instead of just getting smaller. The top of the mast is the last thing you see, because you can't see around the earth.

It could, but it doesn't account for walk speed, or the speed of any other vehicle.
I mean look at that fucking map, Australia is twice as wide as the US. Surely a lot of people have walked across both countries.

Except you need all ships for the last 400 years to be going 3 to 5 times their maximum speed when traveling across the southern hemisphere. And somehow no one ever noticed nor will notice.

Autism

I can't figure out the flat earth idea.

Why would it matter?

I do personally believe we are not being told the true nature of our universe, but I wonder what they have to gain from it.

Hiding God's creation to make you think you're a worthless hairless monkey on a spinning ball

Which is why a thousand years ago monks and Christian universities taught it was spherical? Which is why white Christian men who sailed the world mapped out a sphere?

Because the Vatican is sitting on fallen angel knowledge in their vaults so they peddle you crap and you eat it up
>everyone says it's true, therefore it is
LOL

How would it being flat change anything?

>2017
>still think ships go over the curve
>hurrrr why would they hide it

fuck em, i say let the ignorant lazy fools burn

It's just mocking God's original plan of a semicircular dome, a sphere, or an oval submerged in water with life inside of it in a controlled atmosphere, like a terrarium. Instead we're all just worthless animals that eat, drink, and have sex until we die on a rock that's hurtling through space into a black hole. Sounds really bleak and awful. It's a good thing that's not true; the teachings Jesus laid out in the four gospels give a whole new meaning and purpose in life.

okay user. let me tell. you. it is because the masons are a super secret organisation that can trace its lineage all the way back to ancient times. Who lived in ancient times? Thats right, the assassins! So there was this assassin king or something like that, and wanted to conquer a shitload of countries but he lacked the manpower to do it. So he invented a very cunning plan; he closed of an entire valley and he populated the valley with beautifull women dressed in white. He also made river of wine and super awesome gardens. You know what he did next? Next, he began to make his men drunk and every once in a while he took the really drunken ones into the valley and told them they were in heaven, because he let them. He also told them that if they died they would go there forever. So after a while he had a whole army of men eager to die for him. They would jump off clifs on his command and shit... even impressed some other king so much that he gave up without a fight. No joke.

that king basically became a master in deception and he actually made a science out of it. The art of deception was handed down trough a looooong line of decepticons all they way to the masons. Just as that assassin king the masons fool the world into believes we live on a globe lol!

Can you imagine what people like that super assassin king would be able of with the technological advancements of today? Thats right... thats right.

so now user you know the full truth. i hope u can handel.

It's impossible to prove a negative you fucking stupid nigger, go suck a ah of cocks and leave us alone.

i wanna know! tell me!

Seems like a fable story to me , just like flat earth

youtube.com/watch?v=SPS6vaVgK6k

Agreed. A decent fable, but it seems a tad outlandish. Perhaps it needs to be toned down some.

Never mind, just got it.

The dude is a Satanist.

It has been said you can't see the curvature of the earth from as low as 50k feet, it's still too close to the surface. Even at ISS level you are not high up enough to see the the curve of earths sphere.

also this video is literally:
>woah
>dont know how high up
>dont know about g forces
>woah look at that
>shit dont remember
>woaaah cooool

you can go east from Japan to Hawaii and west from California to Hawaii...on flat Earth this is impossible, right?

>on flat Earth this is impossible, right?
No. Look at the map in this post

What do flat earthers believe about volcanoes?

Nope..that is because there are limits for your eyes.
If you take a binocular the moment you see the ship disappear it will be back to normal for the range of the binocular

so what happens when the ship goes further out to see. Are you saying with increasingly powerful enough lenses and no atmospheric smog/distortion, you should continue to see the ship indefinitely?

What about the fucking volcanoes

No because there will be icewalls or mountains or continents or island with trees and whatever that will obviously block your sight at some point.
they will just not drive "down"out of your sight

Right now, the causes of vulcanism are just theory, there are some facts and a lot of assumptions; I'm sure it can be modified to fit a flat earth. Volcanoes do not prove a sphere earth.

How do flat earthers explain gravity

And why are all the other celestial bodies spherical

They say it's all magnetism

this is good stuff, you got more?

Why do I get the feeling the guys parading around flat earth are the same people who believed pizzagate was real?

I think the star at the top is Polaris, as all the other stars revolve around it. It is the only apparently fixed object in the sky. If I was God, Masons would be the last people I would let go there, unless I was going to eat them.

Can someone seriously answer why they believe the earth is flat without making me sit down and watch stupid videos. Like, do you have anything like a factual argument to back up this assertion that flies in the face of all knowledge other than "the internet/celebrity told me so" or "you can't prove the earth isn't flat".

Because I can. Prove the earth isn't flat. The same way some sandnigger did almost 1000 years ago. Can you prove the earth is flat?

I think we are on the inside. Earth is like an egg. It makes no sense to be on the outside. This would make the official line an inversion of the truth. Occultists (your rulers) love doing that, and it is perhaps the most perfect form of a lie.

These are the stupidest things...
I don't even. .
What th..
SOMEONE TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE THAT BLOODY GLOBE.
WTF.
The depths of stupidity.

SIMPLE WAY TO FIND ANSWER:
1: Stand on a beach.
2: Look at ocean
3: Determine if it either
a: disappears
or
b: continues up into the freaking sky.

4: look at a basketball, tennis ball whatever you can locate that is spherical.

5: looking across the top of the ball, does it continue up, or curve down.
You freaking idiots.

Flat earthers - You retarded toenail chewing window licking fuckers.
tidal flows, satellite orbits (both man gps and moon), stellar observations.
All that and so much more.

Go lick the windows on a short bus and leave the rest of the worlds population alone. We are better off without you.

counselheal.com/articles/7838/20131204/men-produce-fighter-sperms-to-kill-the-sperm-of-other-men.htm
>Kamikaze use their tails as coils to set up traps and they weave them together to create walls and barricades. Chances are also that some fighter sperm might even attack and kill the outsider sperms if found.

Discovering the earth is flat has changed my life. I had been an atheist over 30 years and my favorite show was Star Trek. But now after several weeks of looking at the evidence I know without a doubt flat earth is real. And I know God must be possible on a flat earth. Everything comes together and you finally feel your mind becoming free once you accept the reality. Also, the flat earth community is great. Many curious. Science minded people with high spiritual values. On the flat earth, life is simpler. Remember, you're all flat earthers! It's just that some of you don't know it yet, so you better start researching, because condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance!

all you flat earth beleivers are dumb
Everyone who's smart knows the earth is more of a pretzel shape.
sometimes tubular in summer.
flower shaped and shit every third month, less the weekends.
then it goes back to pretzel.

Morons.

earths shadow on the moon in the shape of sphere cast by the sun.

Earth isn't flat if you don't believe me how do you explain our shadow on the moon?

Was Eratosthenes in on it?

My nigga.

How globetards explain gravity?

They don't, that's why it is still a theory yet to be proven

>How globetards explain gravity?
F=G(m1*m2)/r^2

That's how.

thank you reddit, for the thousandth time already, it's beyond stale ffs

this is retarded because your explaination implies existence other globes, which you can relate to. but these have manufactured masses as well. so you could come up with any equation so it fits. lmao.