MATTIS ORDERS DELAY ON MILITARY PLAN TO ACCEPT TRANSGENDER PEOPLE

Defense Secretary Mattis has temporarily blocked a plan to begin allowing transgender people into the military, in order to further evaluate the consequences.

Defense Secretary Mattis delayed the plan by six months to evaluate how the policy change will impact the military's 'readiness' and 'lethality'

In a memo obtained by the Associated Press, Mattis wrote: 'After consulting with the service chiefs and secretaries, I have determined that it is necessary to defer the start of accessions for six months.

'We will use this additional time to evaluate more carefully the impact of such accessions on readiness and lethality.'

The Pentagon ended its ban on openly transgender people serving in the US military in 2016 under the Barack Obama administration.
It was expected to start allowing transgender people to begin enlisting this year, provided they had been 'stable' in their preferred gender for 18 months.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656282/Pentagon-delays-transgender-recruitment-six-months.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. 18 months is not long enough to determine that the tranny won't kill themselves while in service.

FUCKING BASED SECRETARY OF WAR

Thank you, Mattis.

dont give the mentally ill guns wtf

Nothing wrong with having faggots in the front line. Infact all trannies and gays should be drafted to serve atleast 4 years to prove country alliegence

You know, the rest of the world better be fuckin scared right now. Because in 2020 when we have an elite force compromised of gay black disabled transgenders, Nothing will stop us from conquering the world.

> clearly mentally ill people in military
What can go wrong with this?

Hey DoD, I'm going to save you the millions you'd spend trying to figure out if this is a good idea or not. So listen up;

It's not, don't do it.

>tranny
>sign up for war
Is this really something that would actually happen?

Thank God. There's already enough queers and homos in the military fucking shit up.

GO BE GAY SOMEWHERE ELSE FAGGOTS

We should hold a draft for LGBTQ exclusively and send them all to the middle east.

the mentally can have guns they just can't join the military if they're trans

What's the situation with fags and trannies in Estonia, are there many?

Did Mattis just announce the swamp will be drained in 6 months?

How many trannies do they expect to actually join? They're generally not that big on order and discipline anyways.

>hillary wins
>starts shooting war with russia
>nobody wants it but media whores it out anyway
>trannies in military
>suspected trannies drafted first
>used as cannon fodder
>trannies all die
>end the war

Guys, Obama and Hillary were playing the long con and cooperating with Putin to kill all the gays - we fucked up electing Drumpf!

>allow transgenders
>join army
>say you're female
>get easy pt tests

Saint Mattis

I'm so done with this country. At least in Canada I would be treated with respect.

K bye

until you spoke out against anything to do with Islam

Don't do it.

They don't even know who they are.

If you don't accept schizos, you shouldn't accept trannies, same mental root.

Flag says you are from faggot land though

Mad Dog understands more than we give him credit for. Thank god he's Secretary of Defense.

I thought that was a prerequisite for joining the military?

they do it to get government paid transition surgeries.

The Pentagon is likely to spend between $2.4 to $8.4 million annually on the transexual treatment
>expects to pay between $40,000 to $50,000 during the course of a service member's life to treat gender dysphoria.
>*Not including the cost of "tremendous amounts of training on transgender" education and time
>Hormone therapy doesn’t require designated recovery time, but reassignment surgeries require up to 21 days medical leave plus up to 90 days medical disability
>Male-to-female genital surgery, which requires the longest recovery, leaves soldiers nondeployable for 135 days.
archive.is/V1jMC
archive.is/ak6fC

I don't even care about the cost.

Military is where I draw the line at entertaining schizos.

Good, the mentally ill shouldn't be in the military either

Circus freaks belong in a sideshow, not in the military.

Transsexuals attempt suicide at a 40% clip. I don't think we need that in our military.

trannies .. maybe there is one. Fags - there are some but they try to behave. I even know one fag, he is bit weirdo and has mental issues but is pretty good photographer.

YESS!!!!! MAD DOG MAD DOG MAD DOG!!! NO FAGS IN THE MILITARY . NO WOMEN IN COMBAT EITHER

Why is this even an issue? Who is in charge? What if we just said "No," and that's it? What would happen?

Why do the fucking faggots and freaks always win?

We let niggers be fodder why not the new threat?

Because they literally don't know who they are.

They are LARPing schizos that have somehow become normalized because it feels good to do it.

Eventually you have to draw the line.

>first sassy battalion
>weapon of choice?
>vest of c4
>see enemy across open field
>ALRIGHT BITCHES LETS DOWN THIS DISTANCE LIKE DICK!!!!
>1000% casualties
>no queer would serve in the military ever

>Why is this even an issue?
Gays will stop at nothing to feel "represented"
Who is in charge?
Jews. Gays. And gay Jews.
What if we just said "No," and that's it?
Mattis and Trump are literally Hitler
>What would happen?
Crisconacht; The night of broken ass.

Now Put the PHYSICAL STANDARDS back as they were also.

What about registered psychopaths and sociopaths?

I read they had close to 200 join because the surgery(s) would be free.

You need to think like an American fag. You've had your dick sucked by society for a long time and always get your way. These faggots think they'll spend their 4 year enlistment getting surgeries and being too sick to do anything but be a bigger faggot.

They only want entry so they can sue for discrimination of some type when they are told to do something they dont agree with

They'll join to have their surgery paid for. Most will end up being a shitbag and drag the rest of us down, as they drive the already ridiculous suicide rate up slightly or hang out for the rest of their contract getting paid to do the shittiest of shit details and probably still kill themselves because they are mentally ill and wasted 2-6 years of their life.

Well they are dragging society down. Why not our military also.

How the fuck would a tranny get past screening?

These """"""""""people""""""""" are mentally fucked on so many levels it's like 48D Chess except you just shit all over the boards instead. Nevermind are they allowed into the military, how the fuck are recruiters putting these fuckers into positions where they have access to military grade firearms when in the real world they wouldn't be trusted with a fucking potato peeler?

>only a "delay"

what a cuck

Sorry Tranny Jane. We don't need you.

You're right.

>Implying the delay won't extend into infinity
Have faith Eire-fag

that number would quickly rise dramatically considering the alarming rate at which transexualism is becoming popular. US estimates doubled to 1.4 million in just a few years.

Price and inefficiency aside, even more concerning is the thought of filling our ranks with a demographic that hates their fellow citizens.

What are they gonna do? Get literally triggered by the enemy?

Keep them out!

bigoted cis-gendered white male

Mattis is godsend. Lord bless him.

that's a spicy wojak

im a tranny and i am already in the military, cant be removed from it except med discharge or something of the like. they just dont want to change MEPS processing. it is inevitable to allow trans to sign up, basically.

Get triggered by the allied soldiers from another country and open fire on them

>be me
>gay black disabled transgenderniggerapacheheli120mmbenis
>went into military to serve my country when Hilldog got elected
>Drumpf 'won' though
>feelsbadmang.jpog
>get deployed into Syria
>first mission is to clear out a city of terrorists
>roll around in my McCombatScooter™
>patrollin', trying to catch them riding goats
>roll into a group of ISIS
>I stare at them
>they stare back
>they start laughing and drop their weapons
>I'm gonna make them drop their lives
>Spray them ded with bullets
>eventually get sent home
>earn medals for ok service and because see: gender
>commit suicide six months later because some whitey called me a niggerfaggot.

and infinite delay still means "I'm too cucked to outright tell trannies to fuck off."

Trannys are unhinged

EAT SHIT FAGGOTS

Bad idea. It will be just like what happens with women. They bitch about discrimination or some shit until they get a payout.

I thought military does mental evaluations and doesn't accept people with mental illnesses?

They do evaluations for these personalities and won't let you join the military if you just want to "shoot up some sand niggers".

Of course, most people develop into becoming psychopaths after their deployment as a coping mechanism.

muh prostrate fee fees means i am a woman

dude lol they're crazy they'll kill all the bad guys quick lol

This and only this. The niggers masking this scam as some sort of humanitarian issue are shylock con faggots.

Trannies are going to fucking make civilization collapse.

KYS

Could a FtM "man" even pass a pt test?
Calling yourself a dude doesn't actually make you stronger/faster.

The only way this could even work is lowering standards and either only taking in trannies that have already been under the knife or making them wait till they've been in a few years t get surgery and weed them out before that, which would be a waste of resources anyway.

The military is already getting fucked paying for bitches to get pregnant, not to mention that even if they are present women don't have what it takes. They either complain all the time or have guys do all the hard work. Even niggers work harder (sometimes).

BASED
*funds k*rds*
MAD DOG
*bombs assad*
MATTIS
*dies for israel*
:DDDD

41% chance xir will try

kys turkroach

Then don't hire blacks either, you spend 500,000 on them in their lives

>Calling yourself a dude doesn't actually make you stronger/faster.
But taking testosterone does. Sure they'll be weaker since they have female bones but they'll be a lot stronger than a standard woman.

imagine being the poor normal guy who has the misfortune of being put in with the tranny unit.

I guess her campaign really was too smart to win

I'm actually completely okay with trannies serving in the military, as long as the study pans out. The idea of ragheads getting body bagged by dykes and western freaks is fucking hilarious to me.

What do you mean, neocons are FUCKING BASED :DDDD

More winning...yawn.

We're gonna delay it until the political scene is shifted enough for us to kill it. The military is a testing ground for social experiments, it's our nations defensive apparatus and needs to remain a well oiled highly capable killing machine.

is not a testing ground*

Mfw tranny boot camp consists of learning how to activate a C4 vest. Let's put that suicide rate to good use.

Mentally ill people are unfit for service

eevry lefty in this thread needs to clam the fuck down and think about it rationally

if our soldiers rape a tranny then commit suicide because now their the ghey then the military wont exist for very long

poon needs to be real when in uniform. i know what your saying "but they shouldnt be raping any one" well thats a nice world you must live in do unicorns shit out rainbows in your dream world because soldiers are going to rape some one and the rape victims need to be born a female

no you have to be mentally enslaved to join the military, having such low expectations of yourself that you sign up to be a grunt and give up all of your opportunities for a guaranteed mediocre existence

Can you imagine being a ISIS terrorist hiding in a cave during a shootout and some crazy-american-boy-tranny-woman-beast comes in shooting you down?

lol

basically the plan is to delay it for however long they need to get a bill prohibiting them from serving

>The night of broken ass.

>because soldiers are going to rape some one
>"Somebody's doing the raping!"

Surely they won't get let in based on their trigger discipline.

trans might start sending DMCAs like that crazy faggot mauer on youtube, good job Mattis keep the mentally insane away and do not tolerate mental illness