youtube.com/watch?v=HJNz2QgSNsk
youtu.be/QWsHB6U1r6Q
youtu.be/x1FW36keZJw
twitter.com/antesdepoisfede/status/878019386065510400
youtube.com/watch?v=v16FXrdjWz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>inb4 Illinois collapses

I know nobody gives a shit about my blogposting, but I'm extremely happy. I've finally been accepted into my Clinical Counseling Master's program and next week I'm actually starting in treatment for kids with ADHD and Autism. Feels good.

AWOO~

I love Kellyanne.

Fuck em

Heavy surge in white immigration, Raising birth rates for white families by making children profitable and mass deportations not to mention barring most if not all of the third world and ending the Welfare state will make us 80% white in a few generations. Civic Nationalism is almost impossible as nonwhites will continue to vote against any form of nationalism or border protection. Even Trump himself prefers white immigrants over the third world and is planning too make that a reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU&ab_channel=ThirdPosition

Civic Nationalism is the biggest pipe-dream yet, What I've said is bound to happen in the recent surge of right wing nationalist politics. Plus most of the people who mix are either with White/Hispanic or are just nonwhites with other nonwhites. Whites themselves are the least likely to race mix according to Pew Research. We just need to raise our birth rate and bring in more Europeans/Overseas Whites and not Third Worlders like Trump said.

Overall Civic Nationalism will most likely never work, no matter how hard it is tried

>pass time

Gnight fags.

based Obama making sure his hometown thrives!

Good stuff.

That is a wonderful accomplishment, user.

What will actually come out of it, or will they allow them to do a budget if they submit in the next few days despite it being due today?

nn my avatarfag friend. Sleep well.

So do we, but you don't have to post this every thread

youtu.be/40vjvrJfsv0

>and next week I'm actually starting in treatment for kids with ADHD and Autism.
giving back to the Sup Forums community, brings a tear to my eye

;_;

NN queer!

>US Space Corps
Why haven't I heard of this, am currently going to do Army ROTC. Kind of regret my decision now

I think outside of chichango Illinois is pretty red. I live in Oklahoma and my coworker's kid goes there for shooting tournaments.

AWOO BITCHES

If it's catastrophic, nigs will leave the state.

Congratulations. And I mean it because I never respond to blogposts like this, but I respect your chosen path and wish you the best. I hope you do good and help kids.

Holy fuck 2017 is already halfway done...

Dude Illinois jews you outta of everything.
Paying $2 to get off the highway. Almost $20 to get through the damn state. Having that said raising the taxes higher in that state. I would say flatten them if that state wasn't already flat

>used to live in the most conservative county in Illinois
>tfw it's only the second most conservative now
Should I just kill myself before they start doing gay pride marches?

too bad one shit city can fuck up a whole state, but it has

beat me to it.

So fucking comfy. Really makes me happy. Thanks.

check the LA times poll for me would'ya

It's going to be POGs staring at computers all day for a long time, unless Trump really is planning on making 40k real.

*tweets behind you*
*topples your blue wall*
pssssssssh, nothing personnel, Perez

please i hope not, we already have enough problems imported from illinois

Make Chicago its own state and the rest of Illinois would probably be perfectly fine.

If we meme the end of facebook would that ruin Zucks chances for 2020?

#
No I don't, I did some work for a company for festivals dealing with projects but that's about it. I'm not complaining about it too much, though I really want to learn a more practical skill

#
Ideally CN , realistically I'll probably be quartered off to some advert company like my other peers. We still need to eat.

Guys I angered a liberal nog on twitter with 100k followers and he's trying to dox me what to I do

>Illinois is bankrupt
>New York is out of money
>New Jersey just shut down
>California stopped single payer because they couldn't pay for it

How did this happen? I thought the blue states were the rich places that the red states all leeched from.

Y

tariq nasheed?

I don't post it for you or anyone else. I post it because I want to and because I simply love Kellyanne. It's become my own tradition in a way.

Hilldawg is +20 in Texas. It's over.

Facebook is already dying. Meme that Facebook is for old ladies to accelerate the process.

you missed out scrub

youtube.com/watch?v=HJNz2QgSNsk

Convert to Islam

youtu.be/QWsHB6U1r6Q

still laughing that people cite approval polls as if anyone believes them

lol Ossoff was +7 according to polls in georgia and he lost to handel by 4.5 points

thats a fucking 11.5 point swing. that's not incompetence, that's propaganda

Good stuff user. I teach special ed kids they need all the help they can get.

How can we stop that madman Pence from sending bunnies into space?

When is Trump gonna confirm part 5?

first 9/11 anniversary under President Trump will be here soon. Might be something pretty special.

youtu.be/x1FW36keZJw

is brazil user online?
twitter.com/antesdepoisfede/status/878019386065510400

I can't wait to see what happens when tax reform comes and they no longer get to deduct state taxes from their federal ones.

As far as red state leeching goes, it's really just agricultural subsidies.

1) You can't take down Facebook even with our help, they diversified

2) No, even if you took Facebook down he still has lots of investment elsewhere and would escape with enough money to run

It would be best to directly attack him and make it well known he intends to run among circles that hate him, and what about him is bad.

That's what I'm hoping - hopefully help some kids with these disorders to be able to function better and to be happier.

I'm more looking forward to the 4th of July. I wonder if he'll do some special event.

That's fine I guess

>7/1

Make it stop

It isn't dying as a company, they own many other things that a promising growth technologies and they are savvy enough to know what to buy to promise at least some minimal growth and diversification within the tech field.

Exactly. Most polls only serve a particular groups interest - even if it's one you support. They've been wrong, are wrong, and will continue to be.

There's just something extra disgusting about his face. Way worse than a typical jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=v16FXrdjWz8

"I looove this place"

and if not, those autists will always have a place here

I think experts predict facebook to lose most of its userbase by the end of 2017

He looks so un-human, like an alien

I'd be fine with that too

Depending on what type of special ed, I couldn't imagine actually teaching severally mentally challeneged individuals. It seems like it could be one of the most stressful jobs. Hopefully you love what you do!

Time has sped up x4 to make up for the time-warp that was the Trump election cycle

>trump is 1/16 the way through his presidency
just kill me now desufamalam

Good man. I wish you luck and blessings.

So beautiful and divine.

but do you think the social media platform that is facebook is dying?

>Paying $2 to get off the highway.
Fucking this. I remember having to get off for .75 in 2012 on my way to Games Day in Rosemont just to get more quarters for the tolls.
>Almost $20 to get through the damn state.
I usually pay once going through south central Wisconsin-Illinois. On the same day as Games Day, I drove through the border by Kenosha. It took longer, but it was free.

Them r nice sprinklers at the white House

Oh you know he will. It's going to be the biggest, most tremendous 4th of july ever.

The world is going to be reminded that there is only one country that matters.

Is July Fourth as fun Territory Day is here?

People launch fireworks everywhere; even at cars.

old hag
>t. awoobaker

The end of the state tax deduction will be great for Washington as a blue state with no state income tax. Oregon and California are hosed.

>I think experts predict facebook to lose most of its userbase by the end of 2017
That is irrelevant because they own other ventures that are growing including other social media platforms.

It doesn't matter, see above. They own VR technologies, AI technologies, server hosting technologies, branded name recognition, high market valuation, other social media platforms, etc.

People believe they may make a self-driving car system.

I'll honestly be very disappointed if he doesn't.

That's not a bad idea honestly

How does one city fuck over a state this badly?

FUCK

we do not launch them at cars. that's degenerate, tbqh

we launch them to the sky for the entire world to see our greatness

Yes. We get wild.

Checked, thankfully Milwaukee isn't as bad, but I fear its about to get heavy for them.

trump will have the airforce turn chicago into a fireworks display

Now zoom in

I think you'll be satisfied :)

FAKE! It hasn't updated yet. It's usually at around 3:13.

I would quickly delete that yourself before the powers that be nab you, my friend.

TICKING AWAY
THE MOMENTS THAT MAKE UP THE DULL DAY

please god kill the state income tax deduction
it is (basically) a blue state subsidy

some red state should increase its state income tax to 100% then just return the extra money to its citizens to speed this shit up

Yes. It can get insane. It's usually a terrible time for emergency service people because to many stupid people fuck up their hands, burn themselves, or accidentally set things on fire.

>People launch fireworks everywhere; even at cars.
blatant violation of the NAP

>baaaaaad dudes
>blood sucking consultants
>paris is no longer paris

I love this man.