>Build some ships
>Sail around international water
>Declare a big chunk of it your nomadic country
>Become Mongols of the Sea
>Make government literally pol
>Fish for food
>Trade with countries our massive amounts of fish
>Established as global power
Can we make this happen? Do we want to make this happen? If so, where and when? And who do we ally with?

Other urls found in this thread:

seasteading.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=GnLhWpy_nqI
thisiscolossal.com/2016/08/freedom-cove-island-house/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seasteading.org/

Maybe someday.

I'd be down for that, it sounds interesting and adventurous yet unlikely

we could have one boat full of pc hardware eun by ancaps for bitcoin farming to fund our nation, and another boat to get supplies ashore and do trade. And one of those bigass cargo tankers. hell yeah.

run*

Excellent idea. We can also have boats for collecting fish and sorts, as well as boats used to build more boats, expanding our fleet.

what do we do when our boat landmass takes the entire ocean? Boat skyscrapers? Boatscrapers, skyboats?

Literally Military sans Frontieres. Would be down to make it happen with you losers

You idiots don't understand that a storm could destroy all of the ships

Sky boats

>what is bioshock

Luftwaffe Himmel Boote

Just sail around the storm, ya dingus

where would you get fresh water? trade fish?

Move our country out of the way of the storm.

> KEEP
> CALM
and
> FLOAT
> ON

correct me if i'm wrong but surely ships are built to withstand storms or how the fuck else do they travel the seas for months on end?!?!?!

china

Desalination of the ocean around us. Pic related.

So what you're saying is, we're going to need a bigger boat.

How much are used air craft carriers?
Probably could get a good deal on one with a ramp.

sacrifices to zeus and poseidon

Whatever happened to Tuvalu invasion plans

be build one

Being out in the open =/= waves smashing vessels into rock

Why not a nation *under* the water?

With a ship full of /biz/'s most gifted autists pumping and dumping the latest shitcoins and launching fraudulent ICOs weekly this floating nation could grow to become a world power.

Food and water as I explained will be acquired through fishing and desalination. Weather is fine as long as the ships are made to withstand a storm which is pretty much the norm of modern shipbuilding minus hurricanes.

Nauta ego non sum; ego sum agricola.

(english: I am not a sailor, I am a farmer.)

salt water=steam=fresh

We can start by considering this map

Because that would be a hell of a lot more expensive and dangerous considering how deep the ocean would be. Also we would be able to control larger amounts of water if we work it as an armada, similar to how the Mongols were able to take so much land.

>get attacked by dindunuffin pirates
>kill them and be declared as terrorists by (((UN)))
>america bombs the shit out of your boat
ebin

You think we can afford that shit? right now were talking about stringing together motorboats and sailboats to make an island. were poorfags.

If you get a big enough boat, you can do aquaponics on it in order to make grain and other plants...

perhaps even barley and hops.

Can't be a country without a beer and an airport.... so we'll need amphibious aircraft.

Don't have to use ego. The verbs imply first person singular. "Non sum nauta sed agricola." Would make more sense.

who said we would go near nigger continent

Armada has risks too, drift into territorial waters and the fleet could be seized or fired upon, also storms, pirates, scurvy, etc.

If we all chip in some money, plus we get investors, hell yes we can afford something like this, the better question is how can we afford not to?

this is what we do;

we get one of those bigass cargo ships with enough deckspace to fit michelle obamas fatass on, we hire general atomics and make it nuclear powered, get /k/ to donate some naval guns, and we can live like that one movie waterworld

Remember the other failed Sup Forumsonies? It's not going to happen.

Which is why we would have to either use gps, or be able to navigate without them. The only thing that would ever come close to territorial waters would be trade ships.

>Either boat gets fucked
>Letting ancap run the economy but not the government
Yeah that's just gonna go over... So. So well
At least you won't have ancap pedos since you're all men and not gay circle jerking in international water

How are you going to get funding? You'll need at least 100k for a decent sized barge. Search the archives for "North Saron." Some fag wanted to scam Sup Forums by pretending to start a country with the money needed to by equipment. It's not going to happen.

Thanks user.

Q: whatabout ego in "rex sum ego", I am a king?
pic related.

We will obviously have to start small with smaller boats that you find in civilian docks, but from there we can start scaling up, getting more boats, bigger ships, and eventually building our own. This will take time unless we get sponsored by some company, but is completely feasibe with effort.

We don't need a ton of women for this. Once the nation kicks off strong enough we can start getting immigrants and rely on them to keep from inbreeding.

They finished the plans and as expected there was no invasion

How are you going to get the money for the boats? And what happens when you get embargoed to hell and back by (((them))) for being literal nazis? Food is scarce in the ocean, and you cannot live only off of fish. I have been in numerous Sup Forumsony threads, and they all fail. Focus on something more practical, like getting ready for a SHTF scenario.

>scurvy

Theoretically, one could grow citrus trees on board... but it would have to be a rather large boat.

if Sup Forums has anything to do with it, their sea faring nation will quickly be underwater

We can't just sit around hoping some SHTF event will come along reset (((their))) agenda and give us the chance to set things rights, we need to do some thing proactive.

just buy orange concentrate by the barrel

>Immigrants
When you get out there see if you can fish up my sides

That could avoid most issues.
Difficult to do though, plus how long it takes for most citrus trees to mature.
Kek

If you want to be proactive, then instead of talking about it on Sup Forums, you should make a discord or some other form or un-anonymous communication with organization.

>Develop toothache
What do?

Maybe I'll do that, or maybe I'll just build my own boat, with blackjack and hookers.

Yessss!! I can't wait for a mobile Kekistani waterborne alliance, we can show up at every rally globally and totally BTFO leftys, show them who the real racists are lol I'm gonna call my ship the SS Pepe!

Working is a thing. Also this could be easily done if enough of us get behind this and I'm certain there are richfags somewhere who would want to take part. And we don't have to show our hand to (((them.))) We can just be abother democracy to (((their))) eyes. And on food, plenty of others have brought up how with big enough decks we can produce agriculture as well.

have you seen castaway?

you could just designate huge boats to be swimming farms, maybe one big container ship to be a stockpile to store excess, all set.

Fresh water wouldn't be that big of a deal considering that you can easily run solar stills or just boil salt water down to have fresh water in form of steam. Though fuel may be a big issue, we'd also need to have an Oil-rig then or run all ships with nuclear power, since I reckon that wind would be too unreliable or just not useable for big ships, same with solar power.

Europeans and other whites count as immigrants leaf. But your dog will have to stay home.

>Work
OP confirmed normie

Watch waterworld starring Kevin Costner. We build atolls fags

Wasting time on boats when their is a whole continent waiting to become a nation.

Do any of you have any fucking idea how expensive boats are? I discussed this in the North Saron discord back when that was a thing, and simple fucking used speedboats can be up to $50k. Entire barges are at lease 10x as much.

i don't see any shops

I'll bring my femboy waifu
I'm not sharing tho

>giant wave comes and wipes out your whole town
sounds fun to me.

Sound more like Quarians than Mongols

LIKE MY NORD ANCESTORS WE SHALL CARVE BOATS OUT OF OAK TREES AND PLUNDER ENGLANDISTAN

90% of fisheries are depleted, fishing companies require huge amounts of land infrastructure to operate

Is that a counter point?

you want to make a fucking Raft?! I suppose it could work if done right and not use to flood the west with refus

Well, until interstaller space ships are a thing, we need to do with the next best thing in order to get a feel for the whole "living in space" thing

You would need to claim an island and set up a strong military to get anywhere. You are an idiot if you honesty expect any country to respect the whole "International waters" thing if you guys actually get any notoriety on an international level.

>you could just designate huge boats to be swimming farms

Ya.

>maybe one big container ship to be a stockpile to store excess, all set.

Too many eggs, too few baskets.

Redundancy is important for survival.

forgot to add

>same with solar power.

Solar power still works at sea, it would just take a LONG time to "Charge", and you wouldn't be able to power the ships at full speed for long... so, storms.

Anyone see the abyss? It's calmer underwater. Giant submarine rigs. Or atolls like waterworld. A atoll shits on stringing together ships. Oil tanker good too

The trick is making powerful allies early on. We become friends with some big countries, nobody is gonna fuck with us unless they want ww3, especially if we get a country like russia or china.

what if some isis fuck comes and blows shit up

>make government literally like pol
that means no immigrants i assume

Umm, shoot them in the face? I doubt Sup Forums nation would be a gun free zone.

Take my bait you fucking cunts

No

How are you going to get water?

>It's calmer underwater.

>tfw i am a highly experienced diesel and mechanical engineer with experience in steel construction, fabrication and farming + seafaring and navigation
>This would be my ultimate dream but it won't ever come true
Feels bad man

Oh come on.. there hasn't been a giant underwater monster attack in.... years.

Or we make it a gun free zone so isis cant use their guns.

See

Russia would actually be a good bet since everyone is constantly shitting on them. Plus we might score access to some of their vast weapon surplus
>Random tiny boats with old T-34, T-55 turrets on them
Kek

Well fuck man, if you're an expert on this shit then we'll make you chief engineer. Your skills will be very useful for this. Let's start drawing up plans and make dreams come true.

poor fags
watch this guy's floating island, made with old netting, rubbish and hold together by roots of the vegetation.
youtube.com/watch?v=GnLhWpy_nqI
Some could purchase old container vessels for a little as 1 dollar, these get demolished for steel recycling.

You don't need to operate in international waters, you just need to establish a religious cult.

Organize under a leader than you can trust with your money. Donate all your money then have it returned to you after paying rent and expenses. If he ever fails to deliver you just cut and run.

You can tax exempt everything while slurping down government services.

tunnels.

Food is not so hard. We just need a single trawler to feed the fleet. Potatoes can be grown en mass inside of barrels (i do that at home). Water can be boiled by use of any of the ships engine exhaust's via a radiator system.
>Maybe some alex jones water filters for taste

But then what will we shoot at fish and pirates with?

The flaw in these images is that built on the seabed is not a good place. It needs to be basically a giant underwater "bag" like a jellyfish floating around

found another floating island, while seraching for the vid in my prev post:
thisiscolossal.com/2016/08/freedom-cove-island-house/

The key with these ideas, is to just do it!