Alex Jones thinks that NASA abducts kids sends them to Mars to breed and make babies so that NASA can harvest their...

>Alex Jones thinks that NASA abducts kids sends them to Mars to breed and make babies so that NASA can harvest their bone marrow and keep the globalist elites young
You can't make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f9cgm1B7Rew?t=140
youtu.be/r-nghe0CvAU?t=1h49m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove it

SALAD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS

Sounds plausible didn't you see that sci fi series about the 1950s people who thought they were on a space ship to another solar system but really never left earth and their kids knew noting but the inside of that fake space ship.

The really silly thing is bones wouldn't grow well in the 1/3rd gravity environment.
You'd be much better off raising them in a spinning space station.

youtu.be/f9cgm1B7Rew?t=140

>You can't make this shit up.
AJ can.

So it wasn't Alex Jones who said it, it was Robert David Steele.

yea frasier had some faggy undertones. not sure how this fits into the bone marrow farm on mars shit but its in there. maybe thats the mkultra activation phrase for people to go sign up to go to mars and they start rebroad casting that show in a few years

plot twist: they are not children, they are manlets. The elites are herding manlets to harvest their dense bone marrow.

I don't know if you guys know this but Alex Jones is a character being played by Bill Hicks after he faked his own death to get out of debts he owned to his drug dealers.

Yeah but that sci fi series was fiction not reality

Literally all of that happened to me.

I have a clone on a solar warden vessel as we speak.

Kelsey fucked his 16 YO babysitter. Nobody cared much.

Also, they don't bring you to mars, it's a base underneath the denver airport. Implant some memories, ez pz.

Alex Jones backed up his claims by saying that NASA constantly turns off the rover's camera feed to prevent people from seeing stuff on Mars, and that he's talked to an ex-NASA employee where they don't know what 90% of the missions are because they're classified. AJ was endorsing what was said and was qualifying it.

this

>he doesn't understand a basic gestalt on NASA

Clearly you are the globalist moron here.

he believes in secret space programs

>tfw all you massive faggots have been hating on Alex but he he's been right so much yet you still laugh at him.
>inb4 shill
>inb4 (((Alex Jones)))
>tfw you faggots realized globalists is code word for joos

Listening to this segment yesterday was fucked I'll admit, but did anybody hear that caller talk about jews and AJ going full good goy on him?
I'll try and find a timestamp on the vid.

OP you are a LIAR.

It was Robert David Steele. He was talking with AJ.

AJ neither agreed or disagreed. Actually, he said that's the kind of thing the media jumps on.

FAKE NEWS.

They believe in you son.

I fucking believe it.
Every fucking word.
And if you dont. The you are a naive fool

RDS is untrustworthy

That's why most of us are here, innit

STFU before we make Alex even stronger.

youtu.be/r-nghe0CvAU?t=1h49m7s

Here's the call on international jewry from the same segment as the mars colony claim. Caller seems valid and his points are well articulated then Jones goes all foaming at the mouth on him, Robert D Steele kinda comes off as a creep literally rubbing his hands together.

Wasn't Alex. OP is a faggot.

Sage.

After losing his kids he's kind of figuring out who not to piss off, even if that means lying in front of thousands of people who trust you.

Prophets need to keep their shit in a book, or only speak to other prophets. Talking to normies only gets your shit kicked in.

Steele is a fuckin fag, he totally pussied out with the whole homeland security bomb thing. He is a real asshole and I'm 99.99% sure he's deep psyops agent still

>Alex Jones thinks that NASA abducts kids sends them to Mars to breed and make babies so that NASA can harvest their bone marrow and keep the globalist elites young

you don't?