biblehub.com/nlt/romans/13-1.htm

WHAT
THE
HELL

SATAN WALKS AMONG US IN THE FLESH OF THE DEMONS THAT IS EVIL HUMANS

WE NEED TO WAKE UP

WAKE.
UP.

THESE ARE NOT ALL RANDOM COINCIDENCES. SATAN WANTS YOU TO DIE.
HE WANTS YOU TO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY.

DO NOT LET HIM. READ THE KJV. NEVER TOUCH ANY OTHER VERSION OF THE BIBLE.

> "oh but evil doesnt really exist. it's just bad people"

STOP.
BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD.
JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.
I REPEAT: JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.
BELIEVE IN HIM, FAITH IS HOPE. NEVER EVER SUBMIT TO SATANS DECEPTIONS. HE WILL TELL YOU THAT FAITH IN ANYTHING IS STUPID.
NEVER EVER FALL FOR IT.

PRAISE GOD

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/john/7-13.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Jehovah Witnesses/new_world_translation.htm
amazon.com/Septuagint-Apocrypha-Greek-English/dp/0913573442
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never relent, preach the word of God to everyone who can hear it.

Fuck you, faggot. I only read copper scrolls. Enjoy your word of men.

Read the Pāli Canon instead

buddhists deny the existence of a creator, they deny God

how about you take your thinly veiled satanism and go be trash somewhere else

bump

I agree.

Those verses mean the same thing you dumb mother fucker. Besides, if you are going to demand a single version standard, the only viable option is to learn Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew and read the originals.

Your god has a lot to learn

there is No "good" or "evil"

your belief or dependency in this morality that your culture has imposed on you is why your heaven demands hell.

You haven't got a chance

>Buddhists deny God meme.
WRONG
Buddhists can believe in God if they want to, they just don't have to.

It's up to each practitioner if they chose to accept a creator or not. I've met countless Monks from Thailand that believed in God or gods.
Then I met a monk that doesn't believe in God or anything after death.

Stop being to edgy.

immediately the demon gets to the point.

"oh there is no right or wrong, it's just as correct for you to kill yoruself as it is to have a family, work, have children and live a good life! choose between the two options arbitrarily!"

no, there are subtle but important differences. The devil does not jerk the wheel, he turns it slowly and gradually.

"submitting to the government" is slightly different than "being subject to the government".

ONE means that you ought to make a decision to submit, the other one is just to state the fact of the matter that you are gonna be a subject.
Not only that, "let every soul be subject" also means more like 'shall' than 'must'. A LOT more actually.
Everyone SHOULD be subject to a higher authority and that is a CORRECT thing to believe in because without government we dont really have a civilization, do we? Without any higher powers, we would all be running around in the forest naked, doing our own thing.
There is always some higher power, it's basically telling us that if somebody is strong and wise and somehow got into power, he must have something that is ordained by God therefore.

KJV best version

biblehub.com/john/7-13.htm
>KJV: Howbeit no man spake openly of him for fear of the Jews.
>NIV: But no one would say anything publicly about him for fear of the leaders.

What the fuck

When Buddhists say God we are referring to Brahma, when Christians/Jews/Muslims say God they mean the jealous god YHWH

KJV is literally the shittiest translation available. Nevermind that it uses archaic as fuck languate, the fuckers who wrote it couldn't read greek to save their fucking lives.

You don't deserve a 1776 get your treasonous faggot

I agree the KJV is the best version of the Bible in English. Scholars attacking its accuracy of translation argue from the standpoint that "muh older Alexandrian documents" are more genuine because they've been dated back further than the copies of the Textus Receptus. They ignore the fact that Alexandria was a capital of gnostic beliefs and there was undoubted tampering with the biblical books. The KJV is the best version. It is the most poetic, sonorous and mellifluous of translations and there is a reason it refuses to leave.

The KJV is the worst Bible out there. It has removed God's name completely with the exception of ONE verse. God's name in the Bible was in it over 7,000 times and the authors removed it out of personal bias. The KJV is also full of spurious verses as well. Here are the verses that are not found in the oldest NT manuscripts:

>Matt. 5:23 without a cause
>Matt. 6:13 For thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
>Matt. 6:25 or what ye shall drink*
>Matt. 16:2 When it is evening, ye say, it will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
>Matt. 16:3 This entire verse
>Matt.17:21 and fasting
>Matt.18:12 into the mountains
>Matt. 20:7 and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive
>Matt. 22:13 and take him away
>Matt. 23:35 son of Barachias*
>Matt. 24:10 and shall hate one another*
>Matt. 24:31 sound of a*
>Matt. 24:41 women shall be
>Matt. 25:6 cometh
>Matt. 27:52 and the graves were opened*
>Matt. 27: 53 and went*
>Matt. 28:19 therefore
>Mark 4:37 so that it was now full*
>Mark 6:51 beyond measure and wondered
>Mark 7:8 For as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things as ye do
>Mark 7:14 unto me every one of you
>Mark 9:24 with tears
>Mark 9:29 and fasting
>Mark 9:44 This entire verse
>Mark 9:45 into the fire that shall never be quenched
>Mark 9:46 This entire verse
>Mark 9:47 fire
>Mark 9:49 and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt
>Mark 10:24 for them that trust in riches
>Mark 10:30 houses and brethren and sisters and mothers and children and lands with persecutions*
>Mark 14:30 twice*
>Mark 14:68 and the cock crew
>Mark 14:72 the second time*twice*
>Mark 16:9-20 All these verses
>Luke 2: 40 in spirit
>Luke 8:45 and sayest thou, Who touched me? >Luke 16:16 and every man presseth into it
>Luke 17:12 which stood afar off*
>Luke17:35 women
>Luke 18:11 with himself*
>Luke 22:43 This entire verse
>Luke 22:44 This entire verse
CONTINUED

>Luke 22:68 me, nor let me go
>Luke 23:5 teaching*
>Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father forgive them; for they know not what they do
>Luke 24:42 and of an honeycomb
>John 1:25 asked him, and*
>John 3:13 which is in heaven
>John 4:9 for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans
>John 5:3 waiting for the moving of the water
>John 5:4 This entire verse
>John 5:25 and now is*
>John 8:1-11 all these verses
>John 8:59 going through the midst of them and so passed by
>John 16:16 because I go to the Father
>John 19:23 and also his coat*
>John 21:25 This entire verse
>Acts 6:3 Holy Ghost and (should read "spirit of")
>Acts 6:8 faith (should read "grace")
>Acts 8:37 This entire verse
>Acts 9:31 churches (should read "church") were (should read "was")
>Acts 15:32 and confirmed them*
>Acts 18:5 pressed in the spirit (should read "earnestly occupied with the Word")
>Acts 18:21 I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem: but
>Rom. 3:22 and upon all
>Rom. 6:12 it in
>Rom. 7:6 that being dead (should read "being dead to that")
>Rom. 8:26 for us
>Rom. 11:6 But if it be of works, then it is no more grace; otherwise work is no more work
>Rom. 14:6 and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it
>1 Cor. 2:1 testimony (should read "mystery")
>1 Cor. 6:20 and in your spirit, which are God's
>1 Cor. 7:5 fasting and
>1 Cor. 10:28 for the earth is the Lord's and the fulness thereof
>1 Cor. 15:24 cometh
>2 Cor. 4:14 by (should read "with")
>Gal. 3:1 that ye should not obey the truth
>Gal. 3:17 in Christ
>Gal. 5:19 adultery
>Gal. 5:21 murders
>Eph. 5:9 Spirit (should read "light")
>Eph. 5:30 of his flesh, and of his bones
>2 Thess. 2:9 Even him
>1 Tim. 3:16 God (should read "who")*
>1 Tim. 4:12 in spirit*
>1 Tim. 6:5 from such withdraw thyself*
>2 Tim. 3:3 without natural affection*

CONTINUED

>Heb. 12:18 mount that might be touched and that burned with fire (should read "fire that might be touched and burned")*
>Heb. 12:20 or thrust through with a dart*
>James 5:16 Confess your faults (should read "Therefore confess your sins")*
>1 Pet. 2:5 spiritual (before the word "sacrifices")
>1 Pet. 3:8 courteous (should read "humble")
>2 Pet. 1:1 God and our (should read "our Lord and")*
>1 John 3:16 of God
>1 John 5:7 in heaven, the Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one
>1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth
>1 John 5:13 and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God
>Rev. 1:17 unto me, Fear not*
>Rev. 2:22 their (should read "her")*
>Rev. 5:3 neither under the earth*
>Rev. 5:9 us (omitted by the Alexandrian Ms., one of the three oldest Mss. known)
>Rev. 5:10 us (should read "them") we (should read "they")
>Rev. 5:13 and under the earth*
>Rev. 6:2 to conquer (should read "he conquered")*
>Rev. 9:4 neither any green thing*
>Rev. 9:13 the four horns of*
>Rev. 10:6 and the sea, and the things which are therein*
>Rev. 11:17 and art to come*
>Rev. 12:12 inhabiters of* of (before the words "the sea")
>Rev. 14:5 before the throne of God*
>Rev. 14:12 here are they*
>Rev. 16:5 and shalt be (should read "the holy")*
>Rev. 16:7 another out of*
>Rev. 16:11 and their sores* of their deeds*
>Rev. 16:17 from the throne*
CONTINUED

>Rev. 18:22 of whatsoever craft he be* and the stone of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee*
>Rev. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished*
>Rev. 21:24 of them which are saved* and honor*
>Rev. 21:26 and honor*
>Rev. 22:3 more*

* Omitted by the Sinaitic Manuscript. These not thus marked are omitted by both the Sinaitic and Vatican Manuscripts. The Epistles to Timothy, the latter part of Hebrews, and all of Revelation, are missing from the Vatican Manuscript, No. 1209, having been lost during the fifteen or more centuries since it was written. The Sinaitic Manuscript is perfect and complete and is the oldest known copy of the Scriptures, having been written (it is believed) in the year 331 A.D.

Amen

new world testament from jehovahs witnesses dosnt have the jewish stain all other bibles have, especially the KJV

uhhh... all the translations you showed us mean EXACTLY THE SAME THING
you're stupid m8

Older manuscript doesn't mean better.

Type "king James" in google image search and prepare to rage

so I made this for a thread today, and i think its a good idea to post it here

I have come to believe that the Septuagint may be a superior old testament translation.

this is Isaiah 61:1 it deals with a prophecy concerning the coming messiah about how he will heal the blind, the KJV misses the mark on translating "healing the blind"

this has to be one of the most dishonest things I've ever seen about buddhism be posted.

oh, its the JW that literally can't even read the bible, and discern the assyrians and babylonians are different empires in his intellectual dishonesty.

wooow
even YOUR interpretation still means the exact same thing
you're making a big stink over NOTHING
maybe to YOU there's some sort of important difference there but there isn't
they all mean
>obey the laws of the country you live in because God is King of them all
it doesn't freaking matter whether you "submit" vs "be subject to" those two things mean THE EXACT SAME THING

and for your information the KJV is the least accurate translation of the Bible because it was made hundreds of years ago and translated from Hebrew to Latin to English and had to be transcribed over and over again by hand until someone made the printing press

vs today where we found the dead sea scrolls and can translate directly from the original source material
KJV is cool sounding to read but if you want a real understanding of the Bible use a different translation

I don't trust anything made by the Brits
Luther Bible is the best living language bible

Why is this in Sup Forums?

>Muslims say God they mean the jealous god YHWH

the quran is actually luciferian moon worship. mohammad did not invent Islam, he received training from the catholic church, and re-packaged the arabic pagan religion, the kabbah dates about 2000 years before mohammad, which is considerably earlier than the Torah. he is also the false prophet mentioned in the new testament.

there is a monotheistic creator to the soul that buddhists acknowledge, it is the same being as christ.

BUDDHISM IS BASED ON HINDUISM WHICH HAS A CREATOR GOD YOU STUPID FUCK

Septuagint is the best version but can you read ancient greek? Do you trust the Brenton translation?

Oldest gets you closer to the original writers. Thanks to thousands of manuscripts from many other geographical locations and languages they can all be compared. All from the Masoretic Text, the Egyptian versions(Sahidic, Bohairic), Syriac versions, Dead Sea Scrolls, Septuagint, and all pieces of papyri can all be compared to omit errors. All those combined leads to the omission of those errors up above.

Why would I touch any bible? I'm white..

"My interpretation of the torah is better than all others!"

>Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.
lol

but what about if it's in a foreign language?

>errors
Psalm 12

6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Get out unsaved heretic.

Protestants will be the final Purge.

So which bible is the most accurate?
I need two
>English
>Spanish

Psalms 12

6The sayings of Jehovah are pure sayings,
As silver refined in a smelting furnace of earth, clarified seven times.
7You yourself, O Jehovah, will guard them;
You will preserve each one from this generation to time indefinite.

A man that censors his own father's name from his life does not love his father at all.

>kang james
>not tyndale

the wording of the new (((bibles))) is really creepy but the original message is the same and just means dont rebel for no reason against authorities (and yes, God establishes the kings aka authorities, good or bad)

Jesus told us not to worry about shit and focus on getting our family saved from eternal hell fire. If the Father wants some shitty people to rule your government, you being a seditious cunt will just get you into trouble if its not their appointed time yet.

New World Translation
American Standard Version
Reference Bible
Kingdom Interlinear
Byington

All available in both English and Spanish

I've heard in a bible lecture that the times that the old testament were quoted in the new testament by Christ were from the Septuagint.

Do I trust the Brenton Translation? kind of, but when I see this verse some people may claim it to be added and several other verses are added the Septuagint in general, but concerning the fact that Christ healed the blind in the NT, I generally have no reason to doubt this is a verse deleted from many texts in order to conceal the prophecies in the old testament that deal with the coming messiah.

>but can you read ancient greek?
bruh, honestly I don't even read the bible. I kind of don't want to nor feel like that I have to.

I was studying some shaivism and I came across the idea that I really wanted to wear an 18 foot King Cobra around my neck like how Shiva wears a cobra around his neck, I thought I was going nuts, but after posting my lunacy in one of these threads and someone linked me to mark 16:17-18

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

I watched a lecture on spiritual sciences, and this guy talked about how for thousands of years they called the 15th brightest object in the sky a name that has the meaning of "biggest, and oldest" star, and our sciences today tell us that it is the biggest, and oldest star even though its not the brightest. When I thought about how they named the star I thought "they asked the star for its name" it turns out that rings with a Psalm

>147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

i quite literally feel like I'm channeling scripture on a regular basis, and don't know if I want to pollute that.

Which would you recommend? I'm sick of fake Bibles man...

You don't even worship the God of the Bible, buddy. Doesnt matter if you use His name when you change His word and worship a new god you created by your vain imaginations.

Pic related. The NWT.

New World Translation is the most accurate translation to the original languages. JW.ORG has it for free. You can also download it as an app on your smartphone.

>it doesn't freaking matter whether you "submit" vs "be subject to" those two things mean THE EXACT SAME THING

it does, you evil piece of shit.

"you must submit to government" is different from "you are subject to higher powers"

The fact that you desperately deny this, means that you are a liar.

> vs today where we found the dead sea scrolls and can translate directly from the original source material

lol so you are straight up a troll. So much satanic lies, wow.
Just watch the damn video and shut up:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

>Kingdom Interlinear
what about KJV?

I think thats true. You don't have "corrupt" people in power for a longer period of time. There's some mechanics behind it that those without integrity/honesty/truthfulness don't get into authority positions or even stay there. You can twist, bend and spin things to a certain degree but its not sustainable...

Just look at Hillary...

anderson made a movie about this youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

White people are still descendants of Adam and, thus, inheritors of sin. White people need to be saved as well.

his name is Yahweh, or Yod-he-wa-he if you choose to pronounce the hebrew letters. not Jehovah.

a man that mispronounces his father's name for his entire life does not love his father at all.

Sneaky (((NIV)))

Answered

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Jehovah Witnesses/new_world_translation.htm

youre speaking to a cult member from Jehovas Witnesses.

This is the (((bible))) they use.

You want an Authorized King James Version. It was translated from the authentic manuscripts by the most expert team of Christian translators ever assembled for the purpose.

Most modern translation use heretic manuscript from (((alexandria))) and are done by small teams of ignorant unbelievers.

Plus, you will become a very good reader by the end of it. God doesnt want you to be stupid.

>the fuckers who wrote it couldn't read greek to save their fucking lives.

Only the 40 best scholars at that time

This

KJV was written as a compromise between Catholics and Protestants, being edited is part of its reason for being

Greek or fucking nothing

Well, since I'm white, I don't believe in your sandnigger religion. I'll stick with white culture and religions. Nice try though.

My culture used to sacrifice girls to make peace with the volcano gods (we have 8 volcanos)
The culture remains but only few sacrifice ppl in the highlands
I guess they were the good guys am i right?

>JW

I have a textus receptus of Η kαινη διαθηkη from around 1500 whereas Kjv is from 1611.

ESV is the best. Best literary critics and historians put together.

>KJV

pic related is only pro to exist

Now you get to sacrefice said girls to muslim hordes to please EU.

He doesn't care about the pronunciation. Only that you use it, vindicate it, glorify it, and help him fulfill prophecy about his name:

>(Ezekiel 38:23) And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

>(Ezekiel 25:17) And I will execute in them great acts of vengeance, with raging reproofs; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah when I bring my vengeance on them.”’”

>(Ezekiel 36:23) ‘And I shall certainly sanctify my great name, which was being profaned among the nations, which YOU profaned in the midst of them; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘when I am sanctified among YOU before their eyes.

Words are to convey thoughts, not to worry about pronunciations. Jehovah is more than just a pronunciation. It is a history, a reputation, a meaning that describes the person of that name. That person will be known to all right before Armageddon. THE Happening of happenings.

You're channeling it because they are all based on spiritual laws which will always hold true. By not reading them all you are doing is making sure that you will have to discover all of those laws the slow way instead of having geniuses who lives thousands of years ago do the work for you.

The whole reason the bible or any religion was written was so that people like you who are spiritually almost awake could read the texts, which are a form of magic like meme magic, and come to new realizations about yourself and the nature of reality without having to live 40 lifetimes in order to figure everything out.

You can't stand on the shoulders of giants if you aren't willing to first read the books they handed to you.

KJV is for crazy fucking Baptists and Assemblies of God kooks.

What about this?
amazon.com/Septuagint-Apocrypha-Greek-English/dp/0913573442

the man you're asking is an idiot. the KJV is pretty much a perfect translation. though I did post in this thread the Septuagint is a superior old testament translation. and to nitpick they mistranslate Sheol, Ghehenna, Tartarus, and Hades as hell, despite Sheol/Hades being the same palce, Gehenna, and Tartarus being absurdly different places.

there's something called the interlinear bible, which takes the masoretic and greek texts and lines it up to 2 versions, the New American Standard Bible (which is a version I do also recommend if you have problems with the old english) and the King James.

fun fact, the laws of america were put together by using the Torah, and New Testament. the constitution is also based off the bible.

ah yes the flowery prose makes it more real
>if we write this in plain english everyone realizes what bullshit it is, better mystify it up a notch

666 is generally believed to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.[4] In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.[5] One possible explanation for the two different numbers is that they reflect two different spellings of Emperor Nero/Neron's name, for which (according to this theory) this number is believed to be a code.[6][7] However, other scholars state that the number cannot represent Nero.[8]

So its 616 now going by oldest manuscript

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)

(((KJV)))

>That person will be known to all right before Armageddon. THE Happening of happenings.
>implying Armageddon didn't already happen
>and we're the half-assedly bad ones who neither deserved hellfire or paradise
>but a merciful God has given us amnesia and this weird illusion to live in until we sort ourselves into one of the above two groups

Why else do we suddenly live in a world where internet memes bend "reality?" Choose wisely.

>he reads Koine Greek fluently but cant read old english

>fun fact, the laws of america were put together by using the Torah, and New Testament. the constitution is also based off the bible.

Objectively false. Fuck off.

Well, joos (and all afroasiatic languages, for some reason) didn't write vowels, so the original pronunciation is theoretical, and the j in jehovah is actually same as y except in modern english the j marks another sound

>reading any bible that is not the Latin Vulgata

you have only yourself to blame when you find yourself in hell

>KJV is for those crazy people who actually believe in the Bible

he who hath quad begets the glory of god

Keep people too stupid to read the real Bible, people will be stupid enough to believe your Bible.

>this version written some 1,500 years after the death of Christ is the correct one
>all versions before and after are invalid

Kill yourself.

Daily reminder if you cant understand Koine the apostolic language you are not a true christian.

Without question any intelligent man of that era would have been a bible scholar , they all spent time studying the bible just like we spend time studying math or science in school, it's not even a question.

dont pretend you can read it perciles

Any Christian who reads any other version of the Bible than the original Greek is a heretic and the Antichrist.

Your damned KJV is a Satanic plot to lead Christians astray.

Let's take Matt. 5:21 for an example.
>Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill
>Ἠkούσατε ὅτι ἐρρέθη τοῖς ἀρχαίοις, Οὐ φονεύσεις

Satanic deliberate mistranslation. You will burn in the fires of Hell for reading and believing that corrupt babble of KJV.

If you can read modern Greek you read Koine and Byzantine too, no problem just keep a dictionary at hand and you'll be fine. The older Athenian, Doric, Aeolian and stuff which have weird local dialects and structure can be a pain in the ass though.

God does not need a name he is god

Is there an I in Buddhism?

>kjv
kys and read in greek

No non-Catholic "catholic" bibles for me, thanks.

(Acts 18:6) ... “Let YOUR blood be upon YOUR own heads. I am clean....

That's why I said you compare it to all the OTHER oldest manuscripts, translations, and papyri. ALL manuscripts, translations, and papyri have a slip of the pin in error here and there. However, the general message stays the same because they are all witnesses on the correct text.

I cheated welfare for around 40.000,- EUR between 2010-2015. Did a lot of other fraud too.
Literally lived in sin. There were reasons that led to this, some self produced, some not.

Worked "flawlessy" "scrupulous" and perfectionist. Never got caught forging any documents and alike. Pro-Criminal.

Realized a while ago that it totally fucked up me, my relations etc.

No shit story now(!!!):
One day i decided to change and turn away from sin and to turn to jesus. Praid before sleep to the holy ghost, moments later fell asleep:
> saw a picture of jesus
> heared out of nowhere some loud ass voice directly in my head screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO"
> directly woke up in total sweat, having not slept more than a minute. 100% true as i write it here.

Had a couple of other "experiences". Since 2015 im turning away from that criminal lifestyle and trying to live honest.

I have a LOT of health problems due to my sins, even though i life "objectively by standards of western medicine" healthy, my quality of life for a 34yo is SHIT. I know its from the stuff i did and it follows me to this day. That happens when you are no longer "in grace", modern medicine aside. I tracked that down after being able to exclude all other logical reasons.

I contacted a lawyer to turn myself in to the law and a court trial to clean that up and get my righteous verdict.

I know 100% if i keep that shit a secret until i die i will go to hell. After the research i made and the insight i got i rather receive an earthly punishment than the eternal one. I tried to bullshit myself for quite a while into the "christianity is not true" thing but i cant take it. Even though i cannot explain it to someone else, i think its the truth.

>all these experts of a dead language suddenly appear

Yall need Jesus.

That's hard though and will take a foreigner years to learn.
Idk the JW bible that they've given me for free seems accurate, I have the Greek translation and I can't find a flaw with it to be honest.

what do you mean?