Banned from Twitter for 7 days for this tweet, now they want me to delete it. Is it for calling people faggots...

Banned from Twitter for 7 days for this tweet, now they want me to delete it. Is it for calling people faggots? or is it because of the politics.

When did call people fags on twitter get you banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13328465/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

welcome to the desert … of the real Neo.

It's for saying faggot of course. Somebody reported you on a technicality because that's what they knew would work and that's what to do to be effective in the war for people's minds as far as squelching the enemy goes.

Now you can take this moment to reflect on how to better phase your posts as to not cast a bad light on potential alternative opinions normies may consider adopting.

literally banning speech, fuck that.

strawpoll.me/13328465/r

Post this and get banned for life.

Once twitter won't let you make more accounts just login with a different browser and you can make more.

ya use 'fagit' next time

No, god you are stupid. You got banned for saying faggot.

If you had gotten banned and hadn't used derogatory language then twitter would be banning speech of certain political nature.

If you are going to politically argue with retarded niggers on twitter then use some fucking finesse and let them be the ones who make themselves look bad. Instead you fuel their rhetoric that conservatives are dumb and edgy and hateful.

>Made my first twitter account in over a year
>made 23 tweets
>One of them was a response to an Einstein quote
>"Never trust the words of a jew."
>Account got locked.

Fuck them. If they eliminate free speech the only thing I'll ever do on there is shitpost now.

Christians are only supposed to make the rest of the world look respectable and stay financially solvent, they're not supposed to open their mouths (figuritively) and say what they think. I'm being ironic of course. Don't let this make you hide your light under a bushel, another metaphor, even grander hopefully.

Go with God, O.P.

Make 20 new twitter accounts with different mobile ips faggot

This
Everyone needs to understand this when you are debating anyone.

wah, faggot is such a bad word. Fuck you. I may have to walk away from Twitter because of this, free speech is important and constantly caving to bullshit like this is letting them get away with "feels" over freedom censorship.

I can always finesse faggot into fa99ot or something, but who has the time for that BS.

>muh free speech

Retard twitter is a corporation, it can ban you for almost anything if they feel like it

I've had about 6 accounts locked permanently because twitter loves censorship

They're a bunch of niggers I really have to hold back or I risk another ban

What debate, I was giving an opinion. I shouldn't need to self-censor to make your day any fucking better.

Yeah and they're banning free speech you double nigger
Nobody says they can't, they're saying they shouldn't you fucking faggot

And they deserve everything they get for stifling free speech.

It's because of the term "faggot." Use any of the following next time: lillies, nancies, pansies, cowards, shills, idiots, or dumbasses.

2012 was a long time ago in internet time

>they shouldn't

What are you gonna do about it? Whine about it on the internet?

Use Gab if you want something better

Sup Forums is not your blog you piece of shit. I have never used this particular segment of the cyber and I never will, for it is truely degenerate. Say something about how you dislike niggers instead.

Dumbass and idiot can and will get you muted for 24hrs

Yeah and talk to the 12 other people that use gab

No, just banning autists. That you seem legitimately shocked and salty by it is fucking gravy.

You guys don't get it and I can see now it's cause you are glue eating chimps.

Twitter is a private website owned by a company??? They can terminate your account for any reason they want to. Just the same as I can kick you out of my house for any or no reason.

Now it would probably not go over well if it was noted that certain political opinions (conservative) were being deleted, but this paste hungerer uses derogatory language giving them the reason to.

Learn this shit.

Gab is cool, but it's one hell of an echo chamber, which is kind of ironic.

take that flag off you faggot

who would be shocked by this? I just believe in free speech. It's a pity only a few people in this thread agree.

Thank God Donald Trump won, you faggots and PC assholes needed to be taught a lesson.

Nigger get off twitter. It's not even election season.

>Twitter is a private website owned by a company??? They can terminate your account for any reason they want to. Just the same as I can kick you out of my house for any or no reason.
No shit you double nigger I never said they couldn't, I'm saying they shouldn't you cock gobbling faggot

My account was orriginaoy banned for telling some checkmarked Jew who said how great it was for whites being killed and replaced by shitskins and I told him to gas himself and I'm the one that was banned.

Should have called them sodomites.

It's designed terribly and no iOS support because apple are niggers

On twitter? News to me.

Same here had to abandon a twitter account because I called Talcum X an attention seeking faggot. They wouldn't let me back on.

>Is it for calling people faggots?

Yes. Faggot is the new 'n' word for the left. The more tryhard lefties go so far as to pretend that calling someone a faggot is a literal 'hate crime'.

I remember people on finance forums saying Twitter was going to be a gold mine for investors because of how it would change communication.

You would have been called a troll and banned back then if you had said it would become a faggot liberal marxist echochamber money pit.

>something about how you dislike niggers instead.
Tell me I'm good.

It's interesting you can threaten to assault people solely on their looks and race (if they're white) but calling someone a faggot will get your account suspended

I am curious as to why you think they shouldn't other than muh free speech, which as I said is not applicable because it's a private website. In fact isn't it owned by some saudi??

But really do you think it's good for business if you get a rep for condoning derogatory language on your community or something?

So they ban you for a week to cool off and when you get back you're presented with a "choice" of
>DELET THIS!!!

When are we taking the step back to BBSes or sideways into TOR?

What's going on with Usenet? It's decentralized, right? i2p?

We just have to hit critical mass with people sick of this shit.

I oppose censorship
Its a kike tactic

I started deleting my facebook comments long ago as i realized that some people might interpret my postings as hate speech. I also got into a 24h ban in FB cause i called some swiss blacks niggers. Especially as a german i might get into trouble cause of this stuff.

I dont know, i withdraw from these public discussions more and more. Im already happy if people shut up...

There's hardly any way to fight "politically accepted" degeneracy other than withdrawing yourself from it, you can't change it anyway.
People want to believe what they believe and even if i can prove that im correct usually they don't want to hear it and only make my life harder.

I tried to change/argue with people back in college but i figured somewhere on the way that its eventually better to shut up, cause some are ungrateful or have some shit running deep that prevents them to appreciate love/truth.

Happiness lies within i guess

delete twitter

Value what you post and don't doubt that others may see fit to repost it. To this end don't act like a goon but make your point in a civilized way, so others can spread it without unnecessary fear of retribution. At best, calling someone a faggot gives people an excuse to dismiss you out of hand. Why do it?

I've never run into this kind of trouble, but then I'd have had the sense to delete the tweet before posting it. It adds nothing to the debate and is at best a weak version of things others have already said. Why supply the enemy with an easy target?

>you faggots and PC assholes
Of course only a few people are going to agree with someone acting like an autistic nigger. It should be fucking common sense how normie media is, yet it somehow managed to escape your feeble subhuman-tier intelligence and now you're screeching "free speech". Fucking rope yourself, you useless cunt.

So you're saying companies shouldn't have to bake cakes for niggers or faggots, right? I can deny all muslims, right?

>Twitter
for what purpose?

>make your point in a civilized way, so others can spread it without unnecessary fear of retribution

I follow this approach when I speak against political opponents. I never say "liberal" or "lefty" as these words have been proven to turn off the audience. Instead I say "Democrat" "DNC follower" or just "lunatic." Works like magic!

Just happened

twitter never bans an account for one tweet
they ban accounts for being harassing pain in the ass, stalkers and trolls
but they will use the excuse of one bad post to ban the account
you've been an edgelord weenie you get BTFO'd, stop not making the difference between Sup Forums and the rest of the internet