Tom Hanks will be the Democratic nominee in 2020

Screencap this post.

Presidency is like a box chocolates

I got the first archive OP. Will use it responsibly in the future.

you better hide that big ass forehead.

He's The Rock's pick for VP.

The Rock will run as a Republican.

>This is shit we haven't seen since the early 1800's.

Thanks user.

I know there's no way to prove it and you're probably not going to believe me, but I correctly predicted the final nominees and winners of the last five presidential elections before the primaries began.

As of right now it's Hanks vs. Kasich with a Hanks victory.

Yes, Trump will be primaried out.

Queue the Bubba Gump Memez

>He's The Rock's pick for VP.
That was a fake stunt for SNL

The Rock will legitimately challenge Trump for the Republican primary, but will quickly drop out once everyone realizes he's a moron and lacks the real charisma that he had way back in his early wrestling days.

Hanks is already the DNC's preferred choice. They've learned from the mistakes of Hillary that Kamala Harris is a bad idea. She would have a very slim chance at beating Trump but would be trounced by Kasich.

>t. Supercomputer

Barack Obama will be the Democratic nominee in 2020

Screencap this post.

He would lose by a mile.

It going to be even more retarded than last time. We got Hanks, The Rock, Kanye and god only know who else will emerge.

Holy fuck this may be one for the ages. We're almost getting spoiled with this sort of entertainment.

They should run the whole thing under a bigtop and charge admission.

Tom Hanks is one of the most popular living Americans.

All demographics love him. And outside of his degenerate son Chet, he's scandal free.

Dems are going to make him their own Ronald Reagan, their Great Communicator.

Good work user. But can you tell me, is
Kanye 2020 even something? Or is he just bullshitting? And also...who is the Democrat nominee?

fake news

Trump will win 2020. Don't screencap this poast.

Hanks like to use his wife as a punching bag. He abused his kids pretty badly too. There are police and court records. If he runs they will appear.

The "Rock" is a triple citizen, he has US, Samon and Canadian Citizenship, if he runs he has to renounce them, if he has paid taxes or lived in either placed he is ineligible, candidate needs 14 years unbroken US residency, (same reason Mooshell can't run in 2020), lots of rumors that Dwyane likes to swallow some cock, their is a video floating around.

Democrats are imploding, 2018 will see them badly beat (again), 2020 will be no different.

Trump is in for 2 terms

Democrats need to purge themselves of the tired old blood and get some fresh new faces.

The idea that a far left wing progressive will get anymore votes than a far right conservative are laughable, America likes their President fairly middle of the road.

It's Kanye 2024 now. Nigger likes Trump.

>2020
>dems picking a white man

He's Orthodox Christian Sup Forumswill have to endorse