Beautiful white girl cleans graffiti off presidents Hollywood star, black viciously threatens her!

So this beautiful blonde white girl cleans the graffiti off the presidents Hollywood star! And this is what this piece of shit says!

Apparently she is a radio and TV personality in Chicago! Anyone from Chicago have any knowledge of this scum?

(((Chicago))) is basically scum of the earth.

This is very true… So you think this kind of behaviour would be acceptable there?

wow a black said hes goign to do something violent. literally shocked rn

Ya ya nig gonna nog... whatever but this is the next level! First of all this girl is stunning, in that shit hole commie state, he needs to be crucified! Whites need to stick up for their based women, especially the extremely attractive ones; they are unicorns!

Oh yes it did!

>#RaisedRight

Hahaa, this triggers them so much, doesn't it?

Of course it does. As much as they like to lie to others about their "progressiveness" they know they're actually full of shit. Nothing fills them with anger more than seeing a functional family out and enjoying each others company. They know that it's something they can't have and they want to make sure no one else can be happy.

maybe they need to be replied to by our twitter army with pic related

At the very least, if that guy is actually a TV personality and if anyone from Chicago can confirm that, provide the information and let's go!

They beat a old black homeless woman over that. OK that was pretty gutless, but now this is a beautiful blonde well behaved well well raised girl, that is going to be happy and he's going to do well in life unless she is murdered by a fucking sub human. Which sadly happens all too often

Wow no surprise a white girl loves the biggest wahhabi semen slurping Zionist president her country has ever had

You know nothing about her. You just saw a pretty girl attention whoring herself on Twitter and just assumed she's well raised and well behaved. Someone notify the authorities there's a virgin beta on the loose

Yeah that's a fucking laugh, you do you know who their last president was correct, and you do understand who he competed against!? A woman who both herself and her husband basically audition with paid private speeches to the federal and the world banks… Tell me who owns those banks?

Worst thing you got on Trump, is that he is famous and rich as shit, and has women grovel over him because of that. And the man gets a chuckle out of it.

she literally is holding a sign that says "raised right" cant you read

Holy shit why is this socialy allowed to happen?
People with pure and selfless intentions are being demonized by this so-called " society "?
Is American society the pinnacle of degeneration and moral corruption?

Lmao so you whole heartedly support the president who visited the Saudis first and Israel second. Who has Kushner among a majority of Jews in his cabinet. Who actually has Jewish grand children. Answer me this own question: why did you think Netanyahu loves trump so much? You're delusional. Keep sucking that Jewish cock like a good goy

Oh that proves it she was definitely raised right then lmao

god the left is so fucking racist

She didn't do it to be selfless she did it to attention whore on Twitter. This is how western women think. This is about her

In better days that savage ape would be swinging from a rope.

You are very correct, all I know is she is a attractive white girl (pretty standard for attractive girls to do things for attention, so I concur )

However all of that is a irrelevant, the only thing I really care about is the fact that a black piece of shit ( extrapolating from crime stats) definitely legitimately angry, and like always pulling the race card and talking about violence, like a true black against women. an attractive white woman. Clearly not white trash, or black trash or Muslim trash etc.

> instantly brings up sexuality more specifically virginity

Well it's probably safe to say you actually are a virgin, if you're not you probably got it in with some dirty sluts and subconsciously don't think that counts… Which is reasonable. And you potentially have a degenerate family life. The way that my "assumption and "hit a nerve indicates that.

> Assume she's well behaved: Female, attractive, white, cleaning up graffiti

Just saying but that is a pretty safe assumption!

what, the white girl's face is caked with makeup
look at her eyes, do you think people naturally have hundreds of eyelashes growing out of all sides of their eyes?

> eyes painted black
> lipstick
> face a different shade than her body, probably painted her face

the other girl has makeup too but neither are natural

1. Attractive white female
2. Christian
3. Supporting US president

It's quite noble to see the true vitriol and hate coming from the SJWs in response to this. I thought "Love trumps hate"?

Has Sup Forums fallen so low that even we started to condemn the actions and the people that support our cause? I hope that you are just larping because this way of thinking is literally a road to nowhere.

How tolerant a grown man threatens to hit women what a hero of our society

You know anytime the star gets vandalized and some fuck post their face doing it they should be turned in.

Like that Jew fuck who smashed up the star he had to pay a bunch of money and went to jail for it.

Palestine and Isreal is for the kikes. All of the peace trucks, road side bombings, and goat harems in the world will never change that Abdul

gated communities are vital to the nigger problem

Explain what dog country you're from again

She's attentionwhoring for alt-right internet points.

A real waifu wouldn't do that

>blahblahblah...makeup...makeup...caked on...natural...blahblahblah
>female detected
Who else talks about makeup on a Manchurian Lego-architecture site? tits or gtfo

Could you please elaborate on what you mean by "real waifu"

Just define " real waifu "

>freeing LITERAL baboons in your country
You get what you deserve, amerikeks
Come to Apulia this summer and be my guest. I'll show you the proper way to use negro apes in the fields.

Yeah I didn't really like that to be honest. But I'm not nearly arrogant enough to think I know exactly why he did it… Evidently you are!

Personally I think it was a PR stunt, you know to go against the whole "trumps a racist perpetuating". But maybe he is in deep with the juice, one thing for certain is Hillary Clinton was certainly in deep with the Jews. For all I know Trump could just be playing the part, to catch them off guard… Or like I said he could just be a Jewish puppet which is likely given the western system.

However he is working on shutting down sanctuary cities, he is deporting illegal immigrants by the truckload, illegals aren't even trying to get over the border as much, he is trying to identify voter fraud, he has directly called out globalism and basically pushes softcore nationalism just because the left has demonized the term so idiotically. He is calling out the mainly liberal media, and he is triggering liberals like no one has before.

And apparently Saudi Arabia is going to do more about terrorism now… I call bullshit, he made a multibillion dollar arm still with them which brings money to America but it's still fucking Saudi Arabia for chrissakes. And they pulled a move themselves cutting off ties with Qatar along with five other Muslim nations! Small possibility it is legit, however I feel it's more of a PR stunt.

Regardless stocks are up and American economy is doing very well!

>triggered.jpg

People say what they want because they can. Its a small minority acting like this, really.

>violence against women is A-OK as long as it's one of their pet niggers doing it

This is why feminism is useless. I guarantee not one of them condemned the dumb groid.

blacks are legit sociopaths

I genuinely hope so.

>without make up
don't lie to yourself

real waifu is someone I like

>, pointing out that attractive girls wear make up

SEE...SEEE "they aren't natural"

I feel like you are a jealous disgruntled black woman, or a fat white feminist, or just some bitter Internet nerd if that's the case you would be on that shit like white on rice... but let's be real a girl like that most likely isn't hitting you up, maybe I'm wrong why do I know I'm just looking at a computer screen. Your argument is just pretty fucking ridiculous

you're mad because you've found out she is fake

obviously i know she has make up on in the pic. meant she could be pretty even without it.

Real waifu is 2D and thus superior.

> post image of a girl with heavy makeup and say she's not wearing makeup
> she's actually wearing heavy make up

stop being retarded

But who was phone?
>just a casual photo opp for attention on twitter
>doing the right thing only when somebody is watching

Et tu, Marek?

he didn't threaten her
he threatened white women period
>every white girl I see that looks slightly like you is getting punched in the fucking mouth
that's just a blatant threat against women, I hope this nigger really tries, I hope all of them do

This is bullshit the woman pictured is a unicorn.

Studying art history
> cring
but despite this by some miracle is not a totalitarian, Self-feeding, resentful liberal nut job!

> blonde, blue eyes, enjoys horseback riding
If you don't have her back especially against angry blacks you are a faggot of the worst degree!

fake how? like it's a man? why would i care? fuck that dude talking about punching girls that look like her. that's a motherfucking sissy and does no favors for those that share his skin color. THAT's what I'm pissed off about, if you

I'm really getting the jealous fat black woman vibe from this one gentleman

You're assuming the black guy knows the white girl. I would doubt that he would actually do anything. Either way, girl should be packing.

Some niggers are so angry and violent they will take their anger out on anyone that even resembles their "enemy"

the leg thing is spot on though, even without context of degeneracy and vandalism involved, i can tell who is the bigger whore by body posture and hand gestures

>girl on left covering middle of legs while kneeling
>wearing a fashionable hat from a magazine
>sits up and hands politely in front middle of her body in cute polite form
>smiling at camera, keeps knees closed and hands covering her crotch area while taking picture

>girl on right squatting with legs wide open like shes taking a shit or riding a dick or both
>wearing see through skin tight leggings, we can see her knee is visible through pants from front and no doubt her trashy thong from the rear
>wearing a cheap baseball cap
>smiles with mouth entirely open instead of just showing teeth, as if ready to take cock
>holding up 2 middle fingers like a trashy piece of shit

yeah one of them is classy and one is garbage regardless of politics involved

>Blacks viscously threaten white people for being normal people with their own set of values

Another day in America, huh?

Pretty much. Niggers always gonna nig.

>You were raised white becky

She already said she was raised right. No need to repeat that.

>yoga
>art history
slut confirmed the rest is virtue signaling

what state is she in tho?

Why at this point they will get away with it! And the problem is women are to naïve and often just want to fit in... so most of them will do anything to not come off even slightly racist even if it means doing something stupid: pic related

This

>reply to profoundly retarded post
> on Sup Forums
> "stop being retarded"

It's like (you) can't even into how retarded (you) are.

>without makeup

She's blatantly wear a ton of make up, you blind cunts.

I'm going to try to hang around art museums and get some art student qts

Texas

give up, you don't know a natural waifu from a maked up whore

Wrong pic

Holy shit. Saved.
I hope this is 100% true.

Do you honestly think attractive women do not wear make up? Is this real? And I don't see that much make up, trust me buddy I am very astute when it comes to picking out attractive women you are right this girl is by no means a 10 out of 10, but she is still fairly attractive… If you want to see what a make up whore looks like, there is that creature called Snoki or whatever

she looks great desu i was just being jelly, go for it

Never once did I say she's not wearing make up, I'm just pointing out how retarded it is to point out when a decently attractive to semi-attractive to extremely attractive woman wears make up! Pretty standard stuff.

> btw now I know you definitely are one of those three things I specified… At first I was going with better fat woman, but now it's just a disgruntled Internet nerd vibe.

I can assure you you would be in a state of jubilation if a girl like that came onto you

good, fuck that bitch

>moving those goalposts
She's hot, and yes I would like it if she hit on me. So what?

Everyone knows she's wearing make up, so if you say she isn't wearing make up, you'll be called out on it.

Poor whitey *snif snof* must be hard to be opressed

Yeah this is pretty accurate, she really isn't wearing anything remotely near a degenerate amount of make up. You have to understand the sun hat she is wearing, the camera, and the rest of her body is fully in the sun for the most part and she is very tanned. She's clearly wearing Standard eyeliner, and foundation or whatever that skins shaping stuff is, potential he wearing fake eyelashes but that is impossible to tell from this image. And it's not a big deal even if she is wearing them because they're not absurdly long

she's long gone, probably already married to a nice Aryan man with a career. I'm still going to go to the art museums

>France
>Black
Checks out.

This is why we are feeling, there is nothing but dissidents among us! This is subhuman tier , But the actual sub humans will always be better at operating within total anarchy and degeneracy. It's like a tiger trying to take out a bull shark, we are not in our environment in which we thrived for so long. A real issue that should be answered with unanimity among the whites/Europeans, yet we are chipping at each other

Yeah, it will be fucked up again in like 2 days max.
>LOOK AT ME I WIPED SOME FUCKING MARKER OFF A PIECE OF TILE!
>I AM A TRUE AMERICAN!
No you are an attention whore.

Gtfo nigger

>OOGA BOOGA

What else is new

BTFO English teacher

Yet again another example, my inner rage wants me to tell this....... individual to go lick the feet clean of the Muslims before their prayer time. But that is idiotic, that is not productive, that is subhuman tier! Ergo what nigroids do!

> then again it is France, there is a possibility it is a Muslim or a black, sad thing is I could say the same thing about pretty much any predominately white country!

>Implying multiple Italian cities aren't Malmo tier

>English """teacher"""
Sorry, I'm not a worthless parasite. Try again.

Yet another reason to hate French.

(Checked)

Here we go again!

I respect the Japanese so much more, despite not nearly contributing remotely as much as the white race. Nationalism, Unity, Japanese pride takes precedence. Not to mention they have a culture of mannerisms to an extreme extent.

However it is from America so it is very likely that it is a black or a Muslim or a Hispanic

I wander in this parasitic mind, this girl is an attention whore… OK. What does that make the black man talking about punching all white women that look like her over what she did. What about the people that basically have a PTSD fit on a Hollywood star and then take a picture of it feeling fulfilled ?

Clearly you forget, to basically turn public opinion on thier pet nogs, much like the pitiable Pitbull(biggest victim of nig attentions litterally getting them banned in some places), We need to antagonize them to act on their words, especially in Dem controlled safe areas where they 'do no wrong'.

People already have a distaste for MSM for Facebook has become a good liquid medium where you can provide these twitter screenshots with the Public record of assaults/murders that occur in conjunction.

Intangible threats leave these dunderheads spouting #notallmudslimes , Shit on someone's front lawn and the threat becomes far more real.

If I see this nigger punch anyone, he's getting shot in the fucking face

Not really.
We work negro apes to death here, literally. Then we bury them in the same fields they used to work in. We accommodate them in metal sheet huts near the fields, with no water, no electricity, no nothing.
They depend on their slave driver.
This is how you interact with the negro.
Fucking American "first worlders" allowed those LITERAL animals to roam their streets freely, frequent their social gatherings, fuck their women.
Kim Fat Un was right. The Jewnited States of America are the downfall of mankind.

We already know they're thick straya

True. Didn't some black just go on a shooting spree at a hospital in New York City?

Name 3 European countries, Yankee cuck.
You'll be hard pressed to find a city where negro apes aren't shunned into small ghettos and kept in fear.
Guess why no "immigrant" ever wants to stay in Italy and they always skip for other European countries. They don't feel welcomed here, because they aren't. They don't feel safe or at home, because they're constantly being watched and controlled.
You forgot how to treat these animals, we didn't.

Are you guys not accepting massive amounts of some of the worst the human species has to offer? I'm not saying this to take a shot at you, I am legitimately asking. Are the Moslems, from Turkey, Somalis, and God knows where else not arriving by the boatload every day ?

However the referendum you guys had in regards to leaving the EU was quite impressive wasn't it almost 70% for leaving?

You have to admit that France, Sweden, and Germany are acting abhorrently

We are not.
Check the stats, we are the least accepting of immigrants and niggers. After Poland maybe.
Our government is the least representative of its own country, in the whole history of our nation, it's a German puppet government. (((EU))) forced us to take the subhumans in, but rest assured Germoney will pay for this.
By the way we don't keep the subhumans here

Regardless I agree with what you're saying, I believe in total segregation. Which is why when something like this happens, I feel like all whites/europeans should be out raged!

Why am I the ONLY one who sees the Illuminati eye on the girl's hat?

Does NOBODY else see it?

What is it really going to do to Germany though? And where are you sending them? I actually just seen a liberal article the other day freaking out about the Italian government threatening to shut down their ports in response to the EU trying to bring in refugees through Italy

reminder that sean spicer said hitler never gassed the jews, then said jews weren't people on national television and trump didn't fire him