What makes you do the things you do?

what makes you do the things you do?

deez nuts

What dimension are we talking about? What makes me tick? Laughter.

the mushroom controls everything, no mistake you're dick is shaped like one

I do, and i do it all deliberately.

sex/death

a carefully constructed societal framework mixed with chance elements like gender, race, what family I'm born in, etc.

possession of females. possession of respect. possession of an heir. possession of a place in history.

You forgot Self Perpetuating (if healthy)

A combination of hardwired impulses, upbringing and limitations imposed by society.
The question is what makes the Illuminaty do what they do? And the answer is the same.
>he fell for the free will meme

The jews

>self perpetuating if healthy
we don't live in a "healthy" time

Biological urges ranging from impulses such as running away from danger to fulfillment of needs such as hunger
Beyond that and into the social realm I believe the predominant force that governs what a person does or how they behave is ultimately the memes which have become embedded in your brain as the result of language

The quest to blow loads in vaginas is the only answer.

I never had a problem with the Jews until I met them in person.

I never had a problem with feminist until I met them in person.

I never had a problem with blacks until I met them in person (although they are way better than Jews on Feminist. Way more good blacks out there than Jews or Feminists).

I read enough history and economics to know Commies and Anarchist need helicopter rides.

Old Testament Christians are basically Jews.

I do what I do because I know what I know. But I still have to hide my power level.

underrated post

I'd rather people be angry or laughing than sad. Horrid self loathing is something I wouldn't wish on an enemy.

Maybe it's partly due to all of these damn symbols every where?

Allah and jihad

Are mushrooms part of god?

I want to learn true, pure human struggle through war

god is dick and dick is god
now worship dick
faggot

true and true, but normally it's god is a dog and dog is god but dick works too