How many of you have seen a white woman with a muslim in real life? I have never seen that. This makes me proud

How many of you have seen a white woman with a muslim in real life? I have never seen that. This makes me proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/juulialinnea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now that I think about it, the only black guy/white girl couples I've seen, are adults that are married with jobs. Not to much miscegenation in this small Southern Town

I saw an Irish looking (jet black hair green eyes) woman in a hijab with a half-white baby when i went to London zoo, i felt like putting them both into one of the enclosures.

To be honest, I only care when actual Europeans practice miscegenation.

A couple of times. White Mudslimes make me puke.

this is a lie.

The only girls that race mix here are really trashy ham planets.
Staceys don't fuck Jamal

what did you see

I hate Islam, but you guys do realise than a lot of Muslims don't even have beards, right? You wouldnt even know in many cases. I used to bang a Turkish Muslim girl, nobody ever suspected it.

I know one, except he's only Muslim around other Muslims and does things that would be considered degenerate by Muslim and even Sup Forumss standards.

Not couples, but I see mixed children with white mothers at least once a week.

Saw 2 tonight in Anchorage fucking Alaska of all places

I've seen a few converts here when i worked retail, wearing the full getup before, 5 kids in tow. They were all super nice, made me realise that some women are happy being dominated and 'oppressed'

None

Sounds just like my ex Turkish chick

My stupid slut cousin is currently knocked up by some middle eastern guy that works at the same pizza place as her. She's going places.

I hope she miscarries.

Seen that. It's 2017 Germany. There are even white girls with blue eyes in hijab.

The only girl I knew who saw dated a black guy was a 5/10 average blonde girl back in college.

The other girls in the dorm would tell her how great he was and how happy they were. When she left the room they would start indirectly calling her a nigger loving whore piece of trash.

I really miss Oklahoma sometimes.

but is he muslim?

middle easterners that are not look white sometimes

hahahaha yea right

I actually haven't. Seen a couple of white women/black men, and a shit ton of single mothers with half caste children.

Never muslim though

Twice or so. And I'm in Cologne.

I'm assuming that he probably is, she has only dated middle eastern guys and mexicans. She has also defended islam of facebook from what I have heard. Goddamn shame.

My dumb lib cousin dated some sand nigger for about a year. He went on a "mission trip" to Afghanistan and my aunt joked that he probably joined ISIS. My aunt and uncle weren't happy that she was dating Muslim, obviously, but seeing how her past boyfriends have been a Bernie bro who got arrested for trying to block traffic and a community theater/part time skydiving instructor who was was 27 and fucking her at 16, I think they've just about given up hope that she'll end up with a respectable man.

One of my best friends is a girl in her 20's. Dated a muslim on and off. Wondered why he was so shitty and only cared about her in bed. Thought he was good deep down. Wanted mixed race babies. Eventually broke up and went back on white dick.

>Only dates Middle easterners and Mexican
Sounds like she has brown fever. Should have introduced her to an Italian at least her kids would still be white.

only fat trash

I split with a girl, she got a job in a supermarket in london.
Next thing she's ackbaring along with them.
Converted, headscarf, the works.
Marries some morrocan,has kids.
Next thing she's calling him out online for acting like a morrocan.

Lol,women are insane creatures

In regards to Muslims, I knew of two when I lived in Halifax.

One was a stoner whore who got passed around by the international students in return for free weed. The other was a 27 year old dried up roastie who was the definition of a sad spinster who will kill herself at 32.

Most people will date exclusively within their own race even if they don't say it. I have never seen a high quality white woman dating a non-white. Ever.

>implying someone dumb enough to only fuck spics and sand niggers is doing it out of anything but spite

When I go outside the only couples I ever see are white swedish women with middle eastern/african immigrants.

I live near a university and ever time they get off school you see a small group of white guys walking alone in the front, behind them a large group of immigrant men and white women, then usually a very small group of immigrant women and immigrant men furthest in the back.

Probably it. I'm pretty sure she has bought into the SJW/Multiculturism BS.

my cousin is marrying an arab in a week

she taught english in the middle east and was in a severe ""car accident"" that fucked her up physically

she looks 22 going on 35

fake

I have

I unironically haven't. I'm not sure why Sup Forums memes this shit. Muslims are considered extremely low status and they don't even want to date non-Muslim women.

She's 19.

Are you serious?

instagram.com/juulialinnea/

>She's 19.
the sun isn't doing her any favours, jesus

I can't see really, they all wearing burkas.

Now I am surprised the Turkish Muslim girl didn't have a beard

Did she shave everyday?

every polish girl i know has an arab muslim boyfriend or fiancee here. polish men are some of the most race realist people ive ever met, i dont know what went wrong with the women. maybe they all want to rebel against daddy.

but theres nothing you can do about it tho if it does happen? Whycome Mayo man?

>25% of Polish women in the UK have black boyfriends

I don't get it either.

It's kinda rare here even in the suburbs shitholes.

White Americans are actual Europeans, so kindly kill yourself.

Fucking nigger

There's a goat burner round the corner from me with 3 mutt kids, seen some Arabic flyers lying around the garden too, can't make out the Arabic but phrases such as free Palestine where noticeable. There's also a polish bird next door to me who's husband left when his second kid came out brown. What a time to be alive.

black women btfo in pic.

Sorry bro, it happens.
Muslim here though I'm not religious, computer engineer and strongly libertarian.
Had a 5'10" blonde girlfriend in college, northern european lineage, though she had big lips, maybe some nigger genes?.
It was clear she was looking for a stable husband in college as she latched on to me without any effort to pursue on my part. Probably programmed that way by her mother. Probably helped that I'm decent looking, well dressed and career focused.
She was a very nice girl, relatively conservative, but liked to occasionally drink till she puked when left to her own devices - never did it around me, only around her crap circle of "friends". I suspect I could have steered her away from alcoholism if I had wifed her, but I did not marry her. Later it became clear she was one of those that always had to have a boy around or felt incomplete.
Looked her up once, she is now late thirties, no kids, was married once but looks to be divorced, cant tell for certain. Hope she's happy in life.
I'm happily married to a muslim girl, 2 kids, life is good. No regrets. Would not marry an american girl.

Just left Austria and Germany, every young Muslim I saw had a white slut on his arm.

>when his second kid came out brown

if that wasnt a cue to finally kill himself i dont know what is.

My sister.

I want to die, shes too long gone Sup Forums, i technically have no sister anymore

He's actually come home in the past and found her with 2 nigs at the same time and yet stayed with her after that, 2 years later she pops out a niglet and he finally gets the message

>When I go outside the only couples I ever see

might be a mental health issue

>Kill himself

You've clearly never seen a half Japanese, half nigger person. They look nasty.

Yes. It was weird. I delivered Chinese food to her house and she was wearing that head dress and she made a joke reassuring me that she didn't have a bomb on her. I gave an awkward and confused chuckle and went back to work. Then I realized that she didn't give me enough money for her order and I did t want to go back since she disgusted me so much.

I hope she's dead.

The scary fact of matter is the racial statistics don't seem to take into account dispersal. It's rare but keep in mind different areas have different concentrations of different people.

So people seeing the kebab suckers are probably living in a metropolitan area.

Sorry for your loss.

I like you user

It's not too late, fuck her boyfriend and she'll break up with him.

You don't see them because they start wearing burquas after getting married. Converted white women are even more fundamentalist than "genuine" muslim women.

Common sight in western Europe

I live in Sweden and I see it maybe once a week, so it's not that bad, out of 50 couples or more only one is with kebab and I live in the capital. And these kebabs are usually married and well dressed, looking like they have stable jobs etc, unlike the majority of kebabs I see which wear Gucci fanny packs and sell drugs.

When I went to London I saw a Polish woman wearing a hijab with a Pakistani man. It was weird as fuck. They had kids and the kids were speaking Polish but looked like Pakis.

i dont get how society used to keep women more i line in the past. were they just shamed or ostracized into things? or was everyone religious so there was the fear of gods punishment for stepping out of line? in the 50s why werent women all shameless whores like today? was it because men were more masculine and better able to control them?

Pics?

Everytime i go outside desu.

If this was common you wouldn't feel the need to cuckpost by cherrypicking instagram. Besides, this kebab is whitewashed as fuck just so he can get swedish girls. It's not like she's turned on by his exotic persona.

I saw a 17 year old muzzie walk in with 6 12 year old girls the other day. They were all dressed for soccer and getting snacks at 11pm, so it didn't seem too weird to me. Also the muzzie seemed really conscious of how bad it looked because he sat to the side and didn't speak to them while they ordered.

Probably doesn't help that the whole staff was glaring at him but fuck it dude he's way too young to be a soccer coach and it's way too late for practice.

What the fuck are you supposed to do when your daughter starts adopting a muzzie as a sort of 'older brother' when he's clearly grooming her? I mean, she's just gonna resent you more when you sever contact and chase increasingly dangerous cock as she grows up

>wear Gucci fanny packs and sell drugs.

god, theyre the same all over the world.

I think it has to do with the men. Most men nowadays are too shy to speak their mind. Secondly, it's also the men's fault as most men nowadays are feminine betas so it's no surprise women have less respect for the average guy and instead turn into whores for Chad.

Saw it only last week, she was wearing a full hijab and everything

>Aussie Bants still alive

I'm sure you guys will hang out again soon

Religion, tbfh. Islam honestly has the right idea when it comes to women. Only a woman will disagree with this.

The only muslim I've ever seen was a women.

In the areas the government is flooding some don the costume for their protection, so it's not entirely far-fetched. But he of course fails to acknowledge that it's not usually because of any sincere convictions.

>I saw a 17 year old muzzie walk in with 6 12 year old girls the other day.

those were his wives.

My mom isn't white but she is with one. What should I do Sup Forums?

not as usual as nigger + blonde white woman around here but let's say a couple of times a month. Hideous women most of the time. Every-one hates north africans, every fucking one. I mean, they are so unbearable persons that women prefer niggers to them. That says something.

Why would he kill himself, and not the bitch?

never were I live people are fairly racially aware (aka racist) I've seen one white chick marry one nigger, and she was so shunned from the town the moved out like a month later, she ended up coming back to her parents literally 7 months later with a baby bump and a black eye, they forgave her, but no guy except for the town cuck would even think of touching her now.

to add to that, a good amount of white europeans type men are getting married with muslim women, they convert or not, depends on the woman

Actually just looked at the instagram. Her boyfriend has a Swedish first name and last name so at least he's half Swedish. Just lol

It's possible that women who were genetically pre-disposed to have a fetish for whoring around with nogs simply never had a chance due to a lack of them.

I saw a pale as the moon ginger girl wearing a full on burka with a sand nigger in turku couple weeks ago. I was fucking disgusted and would probably have said something if it wasn't for the fact that I was with my girlfriend at the time. She didn't look older than 20.

I've seen a few more strolling the shops or queuing to nightclubs next to their sandnigger boyfriends as well. Gave them a real shouting down when they tried to skip in line until one of the girls started crying and acting all afraid of me and the niggers started whispering amongst them selves probably plotting to stab me or something. I was with a large group of friends so I kept it non racial and situation cooled down but not before one of the Muslims groped by gfs sister butt her bf was further up the line and she didn't say anything until the next day so couldn't do anything about it sadly.

> Only a woman will disagree with this

i think it is a bit harsh to stone a women for being raped because there wasnt 4 witnesses to prove that she didnt commit adultery. but im a 100% beta male.

Burn the coal pay the toll

You failed at life. You litterally failed to project your family. Your tribe.

BLEACHED

do the proper pakistani thing and honor-kill them.

almost every time i go into the city

Gay guy here, Ive fucked a few muzzies, they're usually awkward and creepy though so lots of gays reject them straight away, unless its in a orgy context

What a shit thread.

So.... A normal Pakistani couple?
Attention whore much?

if he kills himself his suffering is over but if he kill her he has to languish in jail for the rest of his life.