Peter Smith, who is rapidly developing as the key figure in the Trump-Russia election collusion scandal...

Peter Smith, who is rapidly developing as the key figure in the Trump-Russia election collusion scandal, has at least an eighteen year history with George Conway, who is married to top Donald Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway, and who nearly took a job in the Trump administration himself. Smith also listed Kellyanne Conway as having been a component in his Trump-Russia collusion document. Smith also dropped dead a few days after speaking with the Wall Street Journal, and no one involved knows how or why he died. This story is still exploding, and the night is still young. If you’re a regular reader, feel free to support Palmer Report

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-26/three-cnn-employees-resign-over-russia-collusion-fake-news-retraction
youtu.be/CMMJlXZFn84
youtu.be/HuXEB-WGiW0
wsj.com/articles/gop-activist-who-sought-clinton-emails-cited-trump-campaign-officials-1498872923
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump-Russia election collusion scandal,
stopped reading.
sage this thread kids

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-26/three-cnn-employees-resign-over-russia-collusion-fake-news-retraction

Flynn is so fucked and Mueller just brought in a corruption lawyer from Manhattan onto his team

youtu.be/CMMJlXZFn84
youtu.be/HuXEB-WGiW0
Sage

Red Herrings
Tevfik Arif is the key

bump

Flynn was cleared of collusion recently. Just like all the other Russian stuff, it's bullshit.

>as the key figure in a scandal that isn't real

> This story is still exploding
Please.

wsj.com/articles/gop-activist-who-sought-clinton-emails-cited-trump-campaign-officials-1498872923
> Mr. Smith died in mid-May at age 81, about 10 days after he spoke to the Journal. ...

I used to think it was bullshit, but read the dossier and changed my mind. Bayrock Group, Felix Sater and shit... I'm glad it happened though.

NOTHING

BURGER

Is that why the company behind the dossier is stalling investigators? If it was true, they would be helping them. But it's bullshit and they don't want it proven.

>Smith also dropped dead a few days after speaking with the Wall Street Journal, and no one involved knows how or why he died.

No proof that he's actually dead.

tl;dr?

When did Mueller mention anything about the investigation?

WEW, LAD, THIS IS BIG STUFF, BIGGER THAN ALL THE REST OF YOUR SCANDALS!!!

Flynn was cleared by the FBI and is cooperating with Mueller investigation. They won't find shit either. If there was anything real it would of leaked by now.

The FBI found nothing wrong with 2 phone calls he had.
So you think all the expert lawyers that have joined Mueller's team took a pay cut to LARP over nothing?

Expert lawyers that hate Trump, they would do it even if they weren't getting paid. And the reason why they hired so many is so they can try and find any little thing to fuck him over on. It's a witch hunt plain and simple.

(((expert lawyers)))

Everyone hates Trump because he's a senile faggot, why would you take a pay cut for nothing?

I'll just say look into project veritas you dumb niggers

Fuck off shill

I like Trump. If people would stop trying to ruin everything he does he would be a lot more productive. He has stuck to his campaign promises better than any other president I've seen.

>gop oppo researcher going around asking random hackers if they have clinton emails when trump is working with russia and have access to their government hackers
>implying oppo research is illegal
>story hinges on second hand reporting on the word of a dead guy
>the usual "we dont actually have any evidence for anything we claim" at the end

really desperate trying to keep muh russia story going huh?

Every American president since Jackson were traitors.
Immigration and Jewish control
Congrats

im sure (((lawyers))) were involved when tricking US to go to war with iraq too

It's never going away it will only intensify till he is ousted and every Russian collaborator tried and hung.

Deal with it.

Oh no... He's going down for sure this time.

Great sources

Saaaaaaaaage

Good source. Your mom's made me a pbj, and had a gang bang with the wu tang clan.

Kys

Hahaha holy shit this delusion.