/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - WHEN YOU PLAY THE GAME OF TRUMP YOU EITHER WIN OR YOU DIE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #23 6/30/17
youtu.be/0ewCRiVq-Eg
>Pres Trump admonishes the press 6/30/17
youtu.be/GBHk2_FQSyA
>Pres Trump signs Space Council EO 6/30/17
youtu.be/TAUqcBc0hYI
>Pres Trump bilateral meet w/Moon Leader 6/30/17
youtu.be/io-H31RVEEg
>Victims of Illegal Immigration 6/30/17
youtu.be/Oj4L5Pgz9Qc
>Victims of Illigal Immigration - Juan Pina's story 6/30/17
youtu.be/5pbv73uL3us
>Pres Trump joint statement w/Moon Leader 6/30/17
youtu.be/R_3Y5Ry-eQo
>Pres Trump meets w/Moon Leader 6/30/17
youtu.be/NzRnUdQ6xJA
>VP Pence/Moon Leader Wreath Laying Ceremony for korean war 6/30/17
youtu.be/gftHkW8RiVc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, audio only) 6/30/17
youtu.be/solU9ySDTrw
>State Dept FPC Brief - US leadership in Energy 6/30/17
youtu.be/nuzrk1z0a_o
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qZZ85VjWyM
youtu.be/sHjnVz7Ayyw
thediplomat.com/2017/01/the-future-of-us-rok-defense-cost-sharing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>Will awoobaker be able to get the fucking captcha to work properly? Tune in next time to /ptg/ Z

I love Kellyanne.

THANKS FOR BAKING

Through the darkness of future past
The magican longs to see
One chance out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me

No problem Roosya. I await more drawn awoos.

>It's 3am so let's post teenage girl tv shows instead of discussing Trump or US related politics

2 Genders
2 Terms
2 Scoops
2 Board Games

SHE WON BY 3 MILLION VOTES

DEAL WITH IT

Does awoobaker ever sleep?

She's so beautiful

To be honest, I just paid for a pass; use Sup Forums to more than make up for the worth of the 15 shekels I gave to Hiro

thanks

will do

Another blue state imploding

>You win this round...
>Back to 300 I go...

E L E C T O R A L
S
W
E
E
P

Do you have anything to discuss then?

john gizzi has a lot of rolodexes

Can't wait for this meme to be destroyed once there is data to back up the illegal immigrant voting bloc claims

The best way to move the thread forward is to posting things which are enticing to reply to and which lead to political topics to rerail the thread.

I have one for when I travel but I forgot to log in to it tonight. I should use it again.

Perfection.

idk

Should the lobsters start paying their fair share?

I have to agree with him that there are many things to discuss regarding the SK meeting but very few people seem interested in SK defense plans and strategic cooperation in Asia.

I'll keep drawing and smithing awoos as long as Trump's the president

You have to go back

>implying you have to post if you have nothing substantial to say instead of lurking moar

fucking kids, i swear to christ

What the hell happened? Almost all the blue states failed to past their budgets

Is this common or a new thing?

Republicans NO!!!

>vice
Why did Gavin start this label? What a fucking degenerate.

post something about it, sounds neat enough

Sometimes I do.

Please don't tripfag for no reason, thank you.

>The best way to move the thread forward is to posting things which are enticing to reply to and which lead to political topics to rerail the thread.

Exactly what I have been doing.

WaPo admitting that Commiefornia and other shitlib states virtue signaled for nothing

This is the water and this is the well. Drink full and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes and the dark within.

Even during the campaign this time of night was mostly wolf butt and waiting for the LA Times poll to update. Hence "real awoo hours."

I can't wait for my corrupt governor to get caught and BTFO, liberating Virginia from carpetbagger control

>Democrats clamor about the sanctity of American elections.
>Trump forms commission to deal with voter fraud
>Solid Democrat states refuse to comply

youtu.be/9qZZ85VjWyM
Is there something more boner inducing than a glimpse of a leg? That's a poor version of bizet's carmen but man I carried a fucking mast in my pants all along

All the more reason for Trump to end it without looking like a bad guy.
>The states wanted it guys! So I'll do it!

I'm interested actually, anything you noticed about them?

Showing his true colors

>LA Times poll to update
3:03 AM and no new poll

Lurk moar

Speaking of carpetbagging, holy shit, I have never seen such an obvious modern attempt at carpetbagging than the georgia special election.

Since you're being salty, DEFEND THIS!

>liberal hubris

Look at this fucking shit. Latest polls:
>PA: Clinton +1
>89% chance Clinton wins! :^)))

>Johnson county solid blue

God fucking damnit Iowa City, don't you turn into a Chiraq outpost on us.

How is that a bad thing?

Fuck wrong link
youtu.be/sHjnVz7Ayyw

Remember when they would delay it for several hour and whenever there was a delay, Trump was up? Really makes you think.

i thought Osoff wanting to be Obama was a forced meme but that speech he gave on election night was really something else

i need another big win. leftists admitted defeat with ossoff before the election even started happening. i need leftie politicians caught red handed. i want leftists to have mental implosionst hat everything they were taught and believe in is a goddamn lie.

It seems their carpetbagging is finally backfiring on then

Thank you, anyone who hasn't been here since the campaign wouldn't know that and are trying to fit in. Sad the great awoo purge happened.

A FOOKIN' DONKAY!

Why are all these 30 year olds dressed like they're in high school?

Hopefully our children look back on transgenderism the way we look at electroshock-therapy, or trepanning.

Can Trump admin deliberately sabotage the defense? Stack it with weak lawyers and let the courts take the heat.

We didn't go far enough

I was doing chores desu. I can't keep posting about America all day. Was reading about this and plans but there is lots to go into.

thediplomat.com/2017/01/the-future-of-us-rok-defense-cost-sharing/

My spurious theory on that map is evangelicals hate mormons and nogs get lots of sympathy votes.

I could give you the long, but the short is that SK will be likely to have expanded cost sharing schemes. The west has not abandoned Taiwan in the near future like many predicted it might start to and there is an under the table Japan-SK-Taiwan-US axis forming to stop cross-straight aggression well beyond 2020. The Japanese model will be the model that Euros and developed Asia will have to share. China has failed to prevent a greater Vietnam alliance in the south as well so their diplomacy needs fine tuning. Trump must retain confidence in American intervention against Chinese aggression for the pact to hold together or they might defect as China grows.

lili is 19

why does shinji wear his trousers so high like an old man?

How would we know without checking the votes?

the brunette is only 23

TODAY'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

Getting all the trans stuff they need like extra razors.

John Gizzi is like a legit 1950s news reporter though.

Stoping them from grabbing Virginia in November would cripple them, I think. With NOVA many liberals assume it should be any easy win for them, so them losing it could really crush them

The current gen already does.

Cutting off a dick is evil

M2F trannies should be better than cis females. Great way to fill that diversity quota.

>The Japanese model will be the model that Euros and developed Asia will have to share.
what is the Japanese model?

Fuck off, I was here well before the primary. Awoo was annoying, but it became part of the culture, so there's just no sense in fighting it anymore. Posting 15 gifs of teenage girls from the CW every thread is not the same thing and I don't appreciate you pushing this narrative.

I'll say this unironically, the ONLY women that should be allowed int he military should be in fact MtF transgenders: at the very elast the military can count on some skeletal and muscle structure that once ebnefitted from testosterone.

S E T T L E D
C
I
E
N
C
E

He can choose not to defend the case. Trump has already done that with another case.

Could have fooled me.

If Trump can bring the Philippines and Vietnam fully onboard we will have essentially surrounded China without firing a shot. Fifty centers have been frothing mad on /k/ and shilling their crappy navy so they see it too.

>the very beginning of a fuck China coalition is forming
My dick is rock hard at the thought

I'm painfully unaware of SK situation.

>Governor Butch Otter
That's not a real name

>all this panic at the thought of us snapping and purging them
Top kek they made their grave, now they can lie in it

How do yall feel about this?

OC COMING THROUGH

lol all those democrats shouting RESIST is a okay but the NRA telling people to defend themselves is inciting violence?

Who the fuck let this happen?

Next level based

state's rights

grows economy, taxes degenerates, and hurts cartels bottom line

fine with it

Your country has turned into a Muslim ghetto backed by an EU lover, and this is what you choose to post about.

Jealous

>Sad the great awoo purge happened.
lies and slander