Russians forces caught one of ISIS snipers and decided that it would be too much of a paper work to bring him to their...

Russians forces caught one of ISIS snipers and decided that it would be too much of a paper work to bring him to their base.
videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/27782ad98f5cb8f682e14eade16df2ff/854x480.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/229359
ibtimes.com/new-isis-video-appears-show-boy-executing-russian-agents-1782210
israelnationalnews.com
videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/27782ad98f5cb8f682e14eade16df2ff/854x480.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump. World nees to see that.

unprofessional

What did he mean by this/

Russians are cool but still. They was too soft on him. It is hammer time. I hope they continue like that at for hours.

Perfectly professional.

Savages only understand force, and the Russians will deliver plenty of that.

Note how they broke the guys trigger fingers on both hands before they broke the rest of him.

The hunters have become the hunted.

In Chechnya soldiers tend to cut off fingers to enemy so they couldnt shoot anymore. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Subhuman trash, the lot of them.

There is only one way to deal with an enemy of the state.

It was a Canadian National they were hitting with a sledge hammer as well. He went to fight for ISIS

look to the right , he cut off someones head.

>There is only one way to deal with an enemy of the state.

Read his book?

God damn this only made me respect the russians more.
It's a shame we're not allowed to do the same in fear of ruining international relations.
So many problems would have been solved a long time ago if we just broadcasted a few mass executions.

force feed him bacon!
fuck Mohammed! fuck islam!

What a bunch of idiots.

As soon as a Western national goes to fight for ISIS they cease being a Westerner in my eyes. Fair game I say.

Can't be angry at Russians for acting like Russians, same as you can't be angry at a wild animal.

Webm please?

I agree and they should bash every Canadian with a sledge whether they fight for ISIS or not.

Muslims still have the tendency to explode though

OP you deserve a lot worst than having you hand cut off. you implied that video would have someone die. yeah okay he got his hand fucked up and had his head kicked a few times but you never get to see anyone die.

total let down.

Good Russians. However that video has already posted.

you call that torture? That's a mild tickling compared to the training they went through in the Russian military. Their minds have been bleached of all compassion.

The average Russian soldier is straight up genocidal maniac.

A swift and quick execution erasing their names from time at the expense of a single pistol round.
>Televising it and or getting it on camera
You just gave the enemy an incentive to keep fighting, those fucking incompetents.

Very good.

ISIS broke the NAP first and treat their prisonners badly.
So I don't feel bad if they're treated badly.

Break their hands or their necks, but make sure they won't ever hold a weapon again.

Wasn't there the same kind of punishments back then for archers? I specifically remember mongols would chop off thumbs because their bow draw used the thumb.

No, you just put a bullet in them and move on, instead of indulging in some kind of torture fetish

Beautiful.

Thanks for the video op. Made my night.

What is this ISIS member trying to say?

fuck ISIS they don't deserve to be treated with respect

"I dindu do nuffin"

"ISREAL SENT ME"

I'm sorry but we are suppose to be better than them then. This just sadistic. One bullet to the head is all you need to do.

There is leaks from the Iraqui and Kurd groups saying that they have an accord with France that purposely let some French terros join Syria so they can kill them lawfully.

I'm all for that. Let all those goat fuckers join this hellhole of a desert and kill them all since they want it so bad.

To be honest I kind of feel bad for the shitskin.

These are the kind of soldiers who just don't care anymore under the extreme barbarism which they endure. They have now been affected by said barbarism. I guess war is barbaric. Who would have know?

>unprofessional

That's quite a euphemism.

Pretty good advice tbqhwy senpai

That isn't true at all. It could fuel a huge back lash too.

Does anyone else have good gif images or webms of mudslimes getting BTFO?

>One bullet to the head is all you need to do
Agreed but these soldiers will be in trouble if they execute ennemy soldeirs, they need to bring them to custody for questioning and bargaining chip, they need him alive, hiearchy order.

He doesn't need his fingers where he's going though.

or it could instill fear into them if they know what they're really up against.

That is the only language Muslims understand. And I will bring back a whole lot worse than hand smashing. Believe me.

It's definitely more effective than torturing them. I feel it would only strengthen the enemy's resolve

Agree. But Russians are not "we".

I forwarded a link to that vid yesterday to a russian embassy, i hope they will take action and find these war criminals

>Join a regime that tortures captured people horribly
>Gets tortured horribly when captured

Pottery

Absolutely everything about this

good job, russia.

these kebab need the fear of god

>It's definitely more effective than torturing them
Of course, that's also why most of the fighting is done by Kurds, Syrian army, Iraqui army, etc.
They don't take prisonners, they kill.

Which is for the greater good.

I hope they bash more of your shitskin friends.

Either that or death. I would prefer to lose a finger. Good strategy.

>But Russians are not "we".

>muh russians hakerz
They're white like us, do not side with the jews.

Who "we" exactly? Redditors from t_d? Kekistani memers?

You must have missed the decapitated head in the background.

Bash the Germans next

>I forwarded a link to that vid yesterday to a russian embassy, i hope they will take action and find these war criminals

>oy blyat, Vladmir, come see this video I received
>shtoi, shtoi?
>our soldiers are breaking the hands of an ISIS dog
>hahaha this is great, this cyka deserved it, send me the file, I want to show it to Dmitri

>You just gave the enemy an incentive to keep fighting

In case you haven't noticed. THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR 1400 YEARS. THEY ARE MUSLIMS.

And they will not stop. Ever. Unless you kill them all. So please stop rambling about "resolve".

>to lose a finger

All of them, m8. But usually they just cut off whole hand.

ISIS has done some fucked up shit to Russian prisoners.

good fucking riddance. based russians.

kys leaf faggot

communist jews are the worst.
russia is their motherbase

Isis had 0 russian prisoners.

>this kills the hand

>You must have missed the decapitated head in the background.
Oh my, yes I did.
No info about who did it tho. Maybe those russians are a Chechenski bataillon.

But cutting head is stupid, a bullet to the head is so much simpler and less barbaric.

It was actually a style of Soviet diplomacy with terrorists. They were sending chopped heads as a present to leaders of Mujaheeds etc.

Chechens do not have it good either.

I hope they find them too and give them medals!

Looks like they just gimped the guy so he couldn't killed people anymore.

He gets to live. That is more than ISIS would have done normally.

he's a fucking jew.

Cuck

>communist jews are the worst.
You are the one ruining Europe right now, mein fraulen.
Right now, YOU are the worst.

What did the sand jigga do? Did he kill russians? Then fuck him. He deserves this and more.
Even if he only tried, fuck him.

This. Not only France, but Russia too.

Basically they know that some of the Chechens will become terrorists no matter what, so Syria is where they send them to get killed.

Judging by their uniform it was a Russian PMC, not regular troops.
They don't really act on their own, there is always some people from SAA with them. But it can easily be some Chechen "volunteers".

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/229359

ibtimes.com/new-isis-video-appears-show-boy-executing-russian-agents-1782210

He's a captured isis member.

Russians are brutal.

Russians dont do such shit without reason

This is fake video, their uniform is non-russian.

So its ok when you torture and behead people but not ok when Russian soldiers do it to you?

Fuck off Mohammad. Ruskis should do this more.

This. Statists are so fucking dumb.

Their precious "state" is the reason leftists run rampant. The state protects them, with its kafkaesque nightmare and tax dollars.

It's the funniest thing ever to see americans defending a large state. They don't even understand that historically, the greatest american achievement (their constitution) was founded on the principle of small government.

The founding fathers
>Hated central banks
>Hated the idea of a large sprawling state controlling people's lives

And yet you have deluded amerifats defending a large state and calling everyone who points out their stupidity a "libertarian idiot".

They adore the jewish boot on their throat. Plain and simple. These "americans" really hate the idea of true america, they just can't see it. Their confirmation bias won't let them admit america's been dead since 1913.

damn I felt the hate flowing through me, should of shoved a up his ass n stab em while he was squirming, those muslims need to suffer. We need to capture as many as possible and have them automatically tortured by machines, daily at set schedules, let them recover and continue, their suffering will be for their muslim brothers :)

>feeling anything towards an enemy combatant

>ever

This war would have been over 6 months ago if it was the Russians sending out videos of more and more violent executions of isis soldiers.

YES WE CAN

Honestly the Chechens need to be at Peace with Russia and fight against ISIS.

Eh, good enough. He would have probably ended up doing something sinister sooner or later, even if he hasn't killed anyone yet. Those animals make everyone take part in their dirty work.

>israelnationalnews.com
Great link.
>agents of Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB),
You do know that FSB is internal security agency? It's like FBI send spies to ISIS.

Good! Fuck those ISIL scum!

Don't think so, regarding born Muslims. Now "converted" Westerns joining Isis after seeing those videos, I don't think so.

>israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/229359
I've seen that vid, looked pretty fake. I mean the execution was real, but the story they've comed up with was beyond retardness. The guy basically said that he's a FREELANCE FSB captain, this just can't be real.
>ibtimes.com/new-isis-video-appears-show-boy-executing-russian-agents-1782210
Seen that too, central asian scum it was. Idc whether they were real spies or not, nothing of value was lost.

Fuck russian ''''''people'''''''

The sandniggers will fight until they win or are extinct. Some nigger being sacrificed to Chernobog doesn't effect them one way or another.

Just a coupla boys havin some fun.

if he is isis then maybe he have done bad things, like killing civilians

so he was punished ny this soldiers, but without making him critical damage

>videos.funker530.com/bitmotive/public/funker530/v1.0/videos/funker530/27782ad98f5cb8f682e14eade16df2ff/854x480.mp4

The United States State Department is going to be very upset when it sees these Ruskies beating a US funded and armed ally.

Typical western European white male, cowardly and pathetic. Mewling like a woman about some savage getting what he deserved.

FEAR matters. White men need to learn to be savage. Your enemies should be utterly terrified of you. That means we need to torture these fucks in public. The women and kids too. Rape also should be on the table. It's time to whiten up the world one rape at a time.

>You do know that FSB is internal security agency?
Yea that was kinda retarded too. If he was a real spy, he wouldve been most likely from GRU.

some fine men are about to be promoted thanks to you

No it would not be over you idiot. It would in fact have just the opposite effect. It would fill the enemy with renewed fervor. War shouldnt be about indulging in degenerate torture fantasies and creating an outlet for your own freaks. It should be about winning, and destroying the enemy. Cold, calculated, and merciless, but smart. This entire thing is ridiculous. Free propaganda for the enemy, normalization of degeneracy among the troops, and encouragement of reckless behavior. ISIS prisoners should simply be executed, off camera, with a bullet to the head. Official death stats posted later so the enemy knows their soldiers are dead and thats that.

>But cutting head is stupid
maybe russians like their ISIS soldiers halal butchered?

GOLY!

We are going deep!
Deep into fucking insanity!
Keep up the good work!

Did he Okay?

Shutup you fucking pussy. Go back to your cuck shed where you belong.