/CPD/ - Chicago Police Scanner General: Trump-Effect edition

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/
cwbchicago.com/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS THREAD: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DJ Chimpout on the 1's and 2's, check dem keyz

>THEY SHOT INTO THE BABY'S ROOM

Thanks user for new thread

>they shot into the baby's room
>domestic-type situation

Don't get sassy now dispatcher.

Dayum bitch got attitude

>i dont need all the attitude... dispatch got too sassy

i just missed it. what did he say to the dispatcher?

>GET ON THE GROUND

oh shit

What are the chances of /CPD/ doing an episode in another ghetto? I mean whats worse than Chi-town? Detroit?

>"if you were listening to what i had to say"

or something like that

She was giving him shit about speaking to the Sergeant about his "unusual circumstance", he called her out on the attitude for a simple request for the number.

>They shit into the babies room
>Dot all the eyes, say whatever narrative you want
>SASSY DISPATCH INTENSIFIES
>you asked me the question I answered

>I've got one detained...GET ON THE GROUND!!!!

Jesus christ. Robert hour just picked up.

Memphis, Kansas Cities, St Louis, etc etc etc
the feeds just don't have the same feeling, Chicongo so relevant

>I mean whats worse than Chi-town?

Raqqa

what about atlanta?

>2 gang members riding around on bikes, trying to start fights with passersby
>5 males arguing in an alley, several shots fired

>Thanks user for new thread
you're welcome, hard to keep up with OPs sometimes, I have a personal favorite but things have been picking up of late, obviously

>what about atlanta?
Atlanta is very rough in parts, in my experience between the two you're a lot more likely to get randomly assaulted or robbed in Atlanta thinking you're safe. Statistically way more dangerous, on the overall scale not as much happening though

>multiple shots fired at 125 Wentworth and la' sale

Don't frequent alleyways in Chicago apparently.

>25 y/o shot in right leg

Nice music for this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ

From the last thread

>the rape kit will be called in by the hospital when it's ready

kek

>20 ATF

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

THAT'S LIKE TRYING TO PUT OUT A VOLCANO BY PISSING IN IT!

>struck with a bottle then shot in the leg

Who else here live in Chicago?
Nice and comfy.

Hey /cpd/ have a good night. bye

slow night for bingo. i expect a cover all this weekend though. you know some nig is gonna throw bbq chicken at shanequa

>Hey /cpd/ have a good night. bye
g'night, think sweet thoughts for us and robert

>slow night for bingo. i expect a cover all this weekend though. you know some nig is gonna throw bbq chicken at shanequa
they're resting up for demons night

What is a weed eater?

>What is a weed eater?
string trimmer, what they call a "weed whip" up north

I have a friend who will be going to some university in Chicago for a week. I told her to say hi to Robert.

>32 year old male fell through the skylight

>a guy fell through the skylight
better than most bingo stuff

I've only ever been to the Atlanta airport.
What's the Atlanta metro like? Specifically around the Alpharetta area.

Comfy humboldt pk

>I've only ever been to the Atlanta airport.
>What's the Atlanta metro like? Specifically around the Alpharetta area.
Alpharetta isn't bad at all, it's a nicer area. Really bad traffic in and out of it on the interstate and freeways, but think of it as a border suburb, where it's like giant small town anywhere USA, big city benefits without as many big city problems as living in actual Atlanta limits
They have enough there you don't HAVE to go into Atlanta unless you're just wanting to go to the club in 5 points or something
I used to go there for work occasionally

did everyone fall asleep and abandon robert?

I've traveled a lot, never found a scarier city than Chicago. Detroit is in a class of its own, though. It's sadder. Chicago...

Last time I was there, in 2005, they were slowly closing down the Cabrini Green projects. The last building wasn't demolished until 2011 though, so a friend who was a Chicago native drove us by--I trusted him not to get us killed. Pic related, though not mine. Worst thing I've ever seen and I grew up in Oakland.

Most of that visit I spent in Rogers Park, no probs. But to go almost anywhere else, including where our friends were staying in Oak Park, you had to go through hell--or fifty miles out of your way. And even within the better areas are micro-regions full of angry niggers. One block you'll see white moms pushing strollers, then two blocks later it's suddenslumattack.exe and buildings are ramshackle, trash fills the streets, and you can't even stop for a fucking red light or glaring niggers start advancing on your car.

I asked a couple of people why they live with that shit, and they just got confused looks on their faces; they'd stopped questioning their reality. One guy I stayed in touch with told me years later that my outsider perspective woke him up; he moved a few months later and never regretted it.

The other thing about Chicago was all the fucking rats. Parts of it are really old and beautiful, there's no denying that. Oak Park in particular, holy shit, I've never seen such beautiful Victorian houses--mansions, really--anywhere before or since, even in San Francisco. But the rats in Chicago are everywhere. I went to a couple of different outdoor plaza cafe type places during my week there and each time, just casually watching, I spotted huge rats darting about. I'm not making this up I swear.

Very strange, awful city. And let me say, I spent time in NYC pre-Giuliani, back when it was a dirty town indeed. Was nothing compared to Shitcago. That place is grim and dark in a way I can't even describe.

>did everyone fall asleep and abandon robert?
never!

last two threads have been slow

forgot pic ;-)

Still pulling, it's a marathon not a sprint.

>forgot pic ;-)
pro-photoforaliving and I really like that picture, good job

We had some really fast threads tonight then it died off. an user mentioned sim city earlier and i got the urge to play. keep waiting to hear a sound from new responses.

i got BINGO a few times over and went to play vidya. holy shit is chicago fucked up.

wake up!
I know when I jumped in ~2hrs ago it was flying, on that last thread
haven't been spending as much time on /cpd/ or malaysian muckbang messageboard in general lately (last few weeks anyways), good to see everything is carrying on as usual here

Gotcha.
I'm familiar with the Chicago sprawl as well as Dallas - only heard of Detroit and Atlanta. Former employers of mine had offices there, but I never actually went.

Intoxicated mom throwing hands?

im doing weapons only 2 slots filled, usually there are 2 or 3 calls for people pissing on people, throwing rocks etc. tonight seems to only be guns and knives.
ive had so much coffee i will be up for the rest of the day pissing!

>intoxicated mom
someones getting zapped

>I'm familiar with the Chicago sprawl as well as Dallas - only heard of Detroit and Atlanta. Former employers of mine had offices there, but I never actually went.
Anything I need to know about the Longview/Tyler/Kilgore area, if you're familiar? Been hoping to find someone who has some relevant info other than what I can find on the internet, which is all over the place

Cabrini Green got torn down a few years ago. People bitched about it too and didn't want to move. City paid all moving expenses and found them other govmt housing. It's a Target now.

>Cabrini Green got torn down a few years ago. People bitched about it too and didn't want to move. City paid all moving expenses and found them other govmt housing. It's a Target now.
god sounds like parallel storyline to Boss season 2

i went to chiraq in 05 i think, took the kids to see the king tut exhibit at the field museum. stayed mostly downtown and didnt see what you described. but i have spent a lot of time in DC and your nice neighborhood to ghetto in 5 seconds sounds a lot like DC.

best capctha in a while.

>i went to chiraq in 05 i think, took the kids to see the king tut exhibit at the field museum. stayed mostly downtown and didnt see what you described. but i have spent a lot of time in DC and your nice neighborhood to ghetto in 5 seconds sounds a lot like DC.
nice captcha
>nice to ghettro
yup that's how Atlanta proper and Memphis tend to be, you can go from 2mil antebellum mansion to boarded up tracks and traps in half a mile off the parkways

Didn't get that far out. Stayed directly in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area in Irving. Irving is actually one of the most populous towns in the United States. Similar to what you described.

The arts and entertainment scene in Dallas is glorious, but bear in mind that this tends to attract more SJW types.

i forgot about memphis. i used to own a franchise and our corp headquarters was near chicago. when i sold they offered me a position in their new headquarters in memphis. i went for a visit and laughed at their offer.

my wife seems to loves it, she used to love out there, i'm considering a move to E. TX for work right now
>i forgot about memphis. i used to own a franchise and our corp headquarters was near chicago. when i sold they offered me a position in their new headquarters in memphis. i went for a visit and laughed at their offer.
Memphis is bad enough for people who are used to it, spent many of my worst years there, I could only imagine what it's like visiting for the first time from anywhere, would think it's either terrifying or just straight up sad depending on where you from if you got out and looked and real life in the area

what the fuck, DJChimp CS'ing on the radio with the morse code

Yeah what is that??

I spent a few years in south east texas, golden triangle area near beaumont. Orange used to be a nice city but its like a ghost town now. Between factory closures, hurricane rita theres just nothing there anymore. Stay away from Pt Arthur area, thats bad. Unions destroyed it and left it to the niggers just like detroit. Lumberton is right outside becaumont and is over 90% white.

>Yeah what is that??
I meant CW'ing, happened so fast I couldn't have picked it up even if my tap tap was any good, definitely sounded like morse though, /CPD/ uses dino-tech radios

>I spent a few years in south east texas, golden triangle area near beaumont. Orange used to be a nice city but its like a ghost town now. Between factory closures, hurricane rita theres just nothing there anymore. Stay away from Pt Arthur area, thats bad. Unions destroyed it and left it to the niggers just like detroit. Lumberton is right outside becaumont and is over 90% white.
I live on the coast now and would wish it was houston or anywhere close to the galveston channel, if it weren't for the fact that we've practically lost control of that entire part of the state, gotten pretty fucking bad down there. Think most of the decent people stay in coon ass land and commute if they can get away with it

would be working in Longview and probably living there too, considering Tyler since its a reasonable commute and puts you 33% closer to the edge of Dallas metro, but that extra 20min commute on the weekends hardly seems worth the 40-60min a day I would spend 5 days a week vs. living in Longview, plus they have Amtrak to DART if you're feeling lazy

Hey guys whats /cpd/ ?

cunt+dick

Why are so many of these criminals black? These cops need to arrest some other races.

my wife said she would confront and beat her ass in person, thinking of getting it on camera, I "provide" while she stays at home so what would an arrest or criminal record really hurt?
you know you've got a good woman when she comes up with these ideas on her own

im a registered coonass. i actually moved back to my hometown when i retired.
i still go to rollover at least once a year and gig for flounder. or stand in the channel with my castnet all day. We used to go to big sandy a lot when i was a kid, always went to longview to eat out. that area was tiny back then. A nice area near galveston is seabrook has some pretty decent neighborhoods.

Congolese pituitary disease

>be in a seaside village in eastern Australia
>hang out with burgers on /cpd/
>be super /comfy/

Love Robert threads, God Bless.

Blame B. Hussein Obama and Mayor Rahm Tiny Dancer.

>im a registered coonass
>gig for flounder
damn /cpd/ is so comfy, no bully and no need to LARP
>tfw gators across the street from house right this second
Longview doesn't seem too bad, close to Dallas, closer to Shreveport, it's almost like a mix of Midsouth and Coonass Dixie

>Love Robert threads, God Bless.
Never change, Australia

>female having a panic attack

All dogs are /comfy/ in /CPD/, ''tis why you feel at home. jk aussiebro

far north side here, comfy af

how many shots do you think she had by noon, that infamous day?

you see thats north lousiana, we dont really let them in the coonass club north of I-10, They just dont know it. Have you ever been to acadiana? it really is very different from north la.

Hot damn! NICE!

how can they ID a woman these days especially at night?

>Man going up and down the fire escape

>you see thats north lousiana, we dont really let them in the coonass club north of I-10, They just dont know it. Have you ever been to acadiana? it really is very different from north la.
I live about 10mi north of I-10 at the moment, but where I'm at you can't go far south of I-10 without running into salt water
L'Acadiane, been there plenty and love it and (most of) the people from there. took meeting a lot of them to not regret taking French instead of Spanish in high-school 20 years ago. Not very fond of Quebecians, but I love my Acadians

Dude look like a lady/Shelookalikeaman

Right back at ya boss.

>wee willy winkle
Cajun french is almost dead here. its really sad. they started doing french immersion in the schools but its not cajun french.

certified pyramid designer

amtrac doesn't have a train in the fleet that rivals the one that was ran on her

>Cajun french is almost dead here. its really sad. they started doing french immersion in the schools but its not cajun french.
J'ai eu de la chance Belle-Mere Cajun-Francais et Indien

>Right back at ya boss.
Damn as much as I love that picture it's kind of creepy
Best PostID I have seen in a minute though

>caller believes someone was shot in the gangway
>hears people crying and screaming

>Chased away with ribs broken
Lovely.