Why are Canadians such pussy ass Omegas compared to Americans?

Why are Canadians such pussy ass Omegas compared to Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekbO9VYNgD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leafs arent used to seeing guns, especially when its a nigger

>MUHHH CHILLLUNNSSS
kys

wow lol just wow never thought i would finally see a photo like that

that toronto and ontarios nigger problem is severely under discussed i mean come the fuck on a few click south in the states isnt it nog city? why the fuck does nobody mention in canada that we too have a nigger problem

Show yourself leaf coward

Because leafs don't see nigs as a problem

Its more likely the gunman was shouting get on the ground, the woman complied but the kid was to shocked/dumb to listen. The womans not hold the kid up, shes pulling him down.

Is that a Red Ryder BB gun he's holding? It sure looks like it. I know them very well. I have one in my office to shoot out the window for stress relief.

>leafs aren't used to seeing niggers with guns
>a subway in toronto

she knew what she was doing...

I posted this a week ago

This is the effect of feminism on western civilization in a nutshell

A parent sacrificing their child is probably the most immoral thing they could do and defeats the purpose of being a parent, especially considering the sacrifices a human has to make until said child is independent. It's immoral and illogical on many levels. I wouldn't shed a tear of the cucked government took his child away from him.

baffels my fucking mind but that tweet sums up what your saying perfectly
"hey besides the non important guy pointing a shotgun at a fucking kid look at that coward hiding behind him"

like who the fuck cares i bet the fucktard leaf who made this tweet would shit there pants if they had i gun pointed at them. holy fuck how main layers of cuck are you on to completely brush off the fact that a nigger is robbing the place and fucking virtue signal against a innocent person and make make them out to be a coward for there epeen.

god fucking damit i hope isis niggers go postal today at parliament hit and butcher everyone celebrating 150

Of course the Canadian makes an excuse for the guy hiding behind his own fucking child

Pathetic

You have to go back Ahmed

>gun gets pointed at you
>*piss pants
Fuck off leaf, I hope you get raped by sandniggers.

oh fuck off sure what that cunt did was a pussy move but are you fucking serious right now. there is a guy robbing a store pointing a gun at them and the big issue is that they are behind the kid? if that nigger decides to shoot there both dead anyways. but go ahead keep ignoring the fact that a nigger is commiting a crime

Who the fuck eats INSIDE a fucking subway?

>throws kid at gunman
>runs away

>Be woman
>Vote for tolerance
>Vote for banning guns
>Vote for mass migration
>All of it because of virtue signaling
>Hide behind your child when mugged
What did white women mean by this?

Yes because using your own child as a human shield isn't beyond pathetic. You need to go back.

read the text you mong its a fucking woman literally what do you expect from the usless gender. if it was a man sure you would have a fair point but get real dude you could put 9/10 women in that same situation and you would get the same cowardly shit every time

>I'm retarded
I can see that.

Why are Brits such weak cucked fags compared to leafs?

Lack of freedums famalam.

says the guy who cant evem green text properly. who are you quoting

>muh maternal instincts mama grizzly bitchez
>naw don't agree

>I don't understand jokes
>I also don't know how to capitalize
>I am also a giant leaf
I can see that.

That's a meme women don't actually have those

Maybe she just wants a post-birth abortion?

She's using her kid as a shield? LOL

Also, who the fuck robs a god damn Subway. Doesn't everyone pay with credit cards nowadays?

People do irrational things when guns are involved, and criminals are less likely to kill kids. I don't condone this, but I understand why it would happen.

underrated

Is that the father hiding behind his son

>who the fuck robs a god damn Subway
You already know the answer user.

Is it just me or does the "kid" have a really freaking huge head?

Normal people generally aren't subhumans who would use their own kid as a human shield

>your image

That's not how it works anymore

>Sup Forums will have added 50 million posts in just 1 year by the time we reach September 2017

Wew

i used to give people the benefit of the doubt like this but at this point it seems naive

Babies make the best shields tho....

In Canada and Sweden they teach this behaviour, it's done in Sweden to such an extent that most police officers over there are female. They beez damsels in distress who needs stronk womyn to save them.

Fag having sour grapes issues with kids...

Who knew?

Mother using her child as a veritable meat shield

the canadians are taught to kneel to a queen, the british queen

Women are barely human

Small children can stop anything up to a .44 magnum.

>A FUCKING LEAF

The woman shielding herself with her own child is far more degenerate than the nigger robbing a subway for 12$.
I understand that you being a fellow photosynthesizing faggot would never be able to grasp this on account of your great northern retardation and cowardly Canuck genes, though.

Is that a parent hiding behind their child? For fucks sake, day of the rake when?

The gunman is just trying to shoot the child molestor, but the kid is in the way.

It's okay guys, she just wanted to post a YouTube video to see if a child could stop a bullet.

Watch the video. She is hiding behind her son. Women like her are the norm, not the exception.

hahahha nigga that gun aint even real just close your eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekbO9VYNgD0

>because that matters

>because that matters

What exactly are you talking about, the fact that the thing he was threatening people with couldn't actually kill someone if they were shot by it? I think that detail matters a lot.