What did Molyneux mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=O90je0Vfr20&t=143

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
amazon.com/Universally-Preferable-Behaviour-Rational-Secular-ebook/dp/B004Z81ZD4
amazon.com/Stefan-Molyneux/e/B00HMCFDSI/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good thing hes a cryptofascist now. libertardians usually grow up from it

>Literally writes the book on objective morality
>Stops believing in objective morality
>Continues distributing book on objective morality
Is he (((/ourkike/)))?

this. ancap/libertardian is when you don't realize commies/marxist will just band together and kill you. fascism is the only real intellectually honest ideology. that's why he turned into a cryptofascist after accepting the race realism and how bad marxist are

>fascism is the only real intellectually honest ideology.

this.

arent his books free though ?

They are free with a strong urging to donate... Strong, as in he tells you you're a garbage freeloader if you read his books and don't donate. He has received over a million dollars in donations.

This is something Libertarian Realist always used to say, that in a Libertarian society all land is privately owned. Therefore you have no freedom to travel, you can only travel where you're invited by someone else.

Literally nobody says that all land is privately owned..

He changed his position on this and a lot of other issues over time. If you watch Stefan at all, you'd know that he denounced libertarians in a more recent video.

It's no longer his opinion that simply walking across a border is not an infringement of the NAP. He believes, and rightly so, that the vast majority of migrants are moving to more developed countries to take advantage of the welfare programs, which exist at the expense of the taxpayer. That is an attack. That is a violation of the NAP.

Do you actually watch his videos at all? What's the point of this thread?

yes but in his ancap NAP world, this is how it would be.

All land would be privately owned. You would not have open free travel to anywhere you wanted. The only reason you have something like this is because the government guarantees public spaces

I really like Stefan, he knows the truth about (((them))).

Yet he still distributes and stands behind his book on objective morality. Really makes you think.

>video from 2007

10 years is a long time and nobody stays the same politically when met with new information and the truth

lol.. He is (((them))).

amazon.com/Universally-Preferable-Behaviour-Rational-Secular-ebook/dp/B004Z81ZD4

amazon.com/Stefan-Molyneux/e/B00HMCFDSI/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

That's because his ethics weren't flawed. His book and the principles it builds on are consistent in both arguments. The only thing that changed with Stefan was facts and perception.

Hold on just a sec now
>Moly is jews
>TRS is jews
>Cernovich is jews

Who are we left with at this point? David Duke?

these people expect everybody to keep their political opinions they gained when they were 13 years old. that's what they wish.

look at this kike shill/antifa/commie. they now use kike pictures to try and blend in, but the message is still the same marxist shit
>"look at him having money! can you believe this guy has money? let's take his money."
his book is free so you keep talking about it but what's the fucking point. objective ethics has nothing to do with what he said. he proposed the idea under the delusion that there's no welfare. welfare isn't going away so he changed his position instead of putting the horse in front of the cart. remove the low iq shitskin welfare hordes and then remove welfare later if possible instead of just welcoming the 5 billion shitskins in the world to come get welfare. that's a logical sequence of what should happen retard, kike shill.

go fuck yourself for thinking him having money is bad and anybody will support you. that's what marxist scum think. this is Sup Forums you faggot fuck

he's a kike shilling everybody is a kike. look at how he hates the idea that somebody has money and his argument is molymeme accepts donations or has any wealth at all. he's a marxist/liberal piece of shit shilling using merchant pictures to give the illusion he isn't a leftist scum.

>Tells people they're stupid and naive for not believing in objective reality
>Writes and sells book "proving" objective reality
>No longer believes in objective reality
>Continues selling book "proving" objective reality
>Tells people they're stupid and naive for believing in objective reality
>Tells people he's moved past that "phase" because of information he's known about for decades

Pretty epic rage post. I'm glad I caused that.

Both objective reality and objective morality are entirely legit though. His logic to derive said objective morality being flawed 10 years ago doesn't discount that.

Every major figure in the alt-right is a Jew. It doesn't take much to verify it, they've all publicly said so. Usually with a smirk on their face.

This

>tells people they're stupid and naive for believing in objective reality
>continues to sponsor his (free) book at freedomainradio.com/free in every single video
>tells people his prior argument was incorrect (it was) so he can make a better argument
>contines selling a free pdf on his website

Not an argument.

Jared Taylor
Richard Spencer

also
>Cernovich
>alt-right

>kike/marxist scum mad cause somebody has money and he wants to steal it
>e-epic rage post
your nature will always reveal itself you dumb piece of shit shill. you can post as much merchant pictures as you want, but you're a fucking scum leftist subhuman.

Have you ever heard Mike Enoch speak? The man is a fucking godsend.
He would easily give Molyneux a run for his money in terms of eloquence and debate

He is like a professional $50 million a year radio host that decided to join up with our cause. He is such a massive boon to the movement, I can't even properly describe it. If you're disavowing him, you have basically resigned the movement to defeat.

Instead of calling everyone a jew, a fringe movement should stay united and accept everyone that pushes the message. For example, Moly is some libertarian weirdo. But he's redpilling millions of people on racial IQ stuff. Disavowing Moly is retarded, considering how much he has done for us.

Probably that niggers are less than human.

Hey guise, totally not suspicious that our entire (((movement\ideology\identity))) is run and micromanaged by inconsistent crypto-Jews who simply tell us what we want to hear in the moment.

>Richard spencer
You mean the ridiculously obvious plant?
>Jared Taylor
The only huuuwhite man you managed to dig up has absolutely no significant following. Thanks for proving my point.

You can always make your own youtube channel and tell everyone about molyneux's hidden jew nose. He does support a free market environment on youtube redpilling after all. Problem is that nobody will buy into your ludicrous arguments. The reactions in this thread is evidence enough.

Not an argument.

>The only huuuwhite man you managed to dig up has absolutely no significant following
lolwut? He's by far the most repsected (and undefeated in any debate) person in the alt-right. He just got interviewed by CNN this month. You're dumb and your arguments are bad.

>You mean the ridiculously obvious plant?
I think Spencer is just a slightly narcissistic sperg who doesn't know quite how to manipulate spotlight to his advantage other than saying sensational things, but maybe.

>lolwut? He's by far the most repsected (and undefeated in any debate) person in the alt-right.
lolwut? His youtube channel only has 32,000 subscribers. That is not a significant following. (((Molyneux))) has more than half a million and (((Laura Southern))) a few hundred thousand. (((they)) are the people who speak for the (((alt-right))), not that one huuuwhite man with no actual following but appeared on CNN a couple times.

>I think Spencer is just a slightly narcissistic sperg who doesn't know quite how to manipulate spotlight to his advantage other than saying sensational things, but maybe.
He's a plant. Anyone who doesn't believe that is in denial. The guy is a walking caricature.

finally a leaf who tries

It's typical Shareblue character assassination. Just sage and report.

>le youtube views as sole metric
Nice.

>one huuuwhite man with no actual following
zzz. just more strawmanning.

>The guy is a walking caricature.
Because he's a sperg with no chill. I don't care either way if he's a plant, it doesn't change my view on him.

>Laura
She's literally not a jew, culturally or ethnically. You continuing to perpetuate this dishonest meme shows me the truth isn't what you're trying to peddle here.

How to (((destroy))) white society
>Teach white people that white ethics are a good thing..
>When they least expect it, tell them you were wrong.

If someone comes into my house uninvited and refuses to leave, has he violated the NAP?

>She's literally not a jew, culturally or ethnically
This is why we call them crypto-jews, even though they always give it away eventually
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385?lang=en

Of course let's not forget about the gay Jew (((Milo)))

Yes, because that's private property. As Molyneux has said on multiple occasions (including this year), most government-owned land is not legitimate by libertarian standards.

(((Cernovich))) is an ape and needs to go the way of Harambe.

You don't understand, you've already been dismissed, ShareBlue.

He's the only goddamn person online that has consistent point on and on again, and unlike you faggots who call everyone a jew, he's actually making people switch to /ourside/. Faggots like you are conspiracy nutcases that think everyone is against them, because you haven't been out of your basement since 20 years.

So who's not a jew? Everyone everywhere who's famous, even if he's for or against you is a jew in 2017 right? There are no normal people.

Wait a minute, this is samefag.

Goddamn shareblue almost caught me off guard here.