If your country is marked then you are cucked

If your country is marked then you are cucked.
>count germany as well

I don't see the problem as nobody is religious in any way, what difference does it make?

>Not cucked.
Boo hoo degenerate faggot lovers.

Muslims are fucked

Didnt Germany just leagalize it?

All we need is for Australia to legalize and then all of the Anglosphere will have embraced butt-fucking faggots

So progressive!

Yup
>muh based anglosphere

What was funny was that you could marry as gays in Canada but not divorce. There were many butthurt gays about that one.

>There were many butthurt gays about that one.
>implying being butthurt is not one of the everyday things of being gay

only for 1/4th of them though

If you're not religious why get married?

It's not our fault a religious institution like marriage is such a good thing it cucks governments world wide into instilling into law.

How do we stop the homosexual agenda?

cleansing soon

>mfw our parliament just declined gay marriage 2 days ago.

Northern Ireland hasn't legalized it

How is it cucked to let individuals do as they like when it doesn't effect you? Are you salty that your husbando was stolen by a better man?

All the fags I know are against gay marriage. They think its pointless.

Homosexuals destroy societies.

theyre still gonna be faggots married or not

That is why homosexuality should be illegal and they should be punished with chemical castration.

>Huezil of all places has legalized gay marriage

But, but why? Don't you have much bigger problems than being politically correct?

>started from 2000

This millenium must be cursed

Brazil is a clusterfuck.

T. 12 year old

It's basically a map of the white race lol

Common Filth was right.

It says count Germany as well.

Fags already have full legal equality under the law here. They just want the term "marriage" so they can upset conservatives.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

>Personal freedom.
>Something bad.

Are you really that dumb?

Tax benefits

Current map

Marriage shows that you are committed to your partner, it doesn't have to be religious. Also the tax benefits.

The roman empire was fine with gays and they were one of the greatest empires in the world.

>it's literally impossible for the government to do two things at the same time

>Estonia
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tbqh, giving homosexuals political power or any gravitas in that matter is one step further to destroying any society and slinging it further into chaos and demoralization

>tfw that shit is legal here
>tfw only happens in Lisbon

Bet we'll soon have calls for legalizing pedophilia. It's just sexual preference, after all.

Except a child can't consent, but an adult can consent to taking a dick up the ass. You should know this by now since you do it all the time.

Yes, but not because of faggots they were, it was a completely different era then, no moral laws, slavery, the degeneracy was one of the reasons that led to its downfall

i.e
>loss of traditional values (happening rn)
>reliance of slavery (happening rn, look at all the disloyal shitskins doing all the jobs in western countries)
>corruption and distability in the government
>shit spending and economics

I can't believe that you would make such a false assumption, since when does 2 consenting adults being married lead to children being raped?

Nice Australian shitposting, mate. A girl at the age of 15, 16, 17 can't consent?

I didn't know South America was this tolerant of gay marriage, being hardcore Catholic and all.

South America hasn't been hardcore anything but degenerate since the 90s

I didn't say that it was strong because of the gays, I'm saying it was strong and homosexuality was part of normal society, disproving what said.

>Australian
Now that was completely uncalled for.

wtf Argentina, i loved to picture Christina in fascist uniforms

gay marriage is so genuinely foreign here, it'd take a generation to even ponder over the idea

Marriage was not originally a religious matter. All religions just hijacked it for social control.

well re-read it again then, because it was about 2000 years ago, slavery and pedophilia was normal too

by standards of today and even standards of middle ages it was an absolute degenerate shitfest

Also child adoption to further degenerate future generations

well, at least Uruguay lived up to its name...

>This meme again

Greco-Roman society was not "fine with gays" they were fine with pederasty. Romans were like this to on another level, you could fuck men and boys (slaves) but getting fucked by a man was seen as "womanly." This meant that older men would rape slaves and this was okay but you weren't expected to have romantic relations with them, it was entirely sexual. If a grown man was penetrated by another man it was shameful, you were basically his woman or bitch.

In the ancient world men sometimes raped rival men as a way of emasculating them, essentially making him equal to a woman. Romans would not like a man that willingly wanted to be penetrated by other men, it was indecent and shameful to act like a woman.

A general rule of thumb:

Fucking a man = not gay

Willingly getting fucked by a man = gay

Did you learn Latin at school? Burger liberals don't have this basic knowledge and apparently want to hide it.

Another big taboo is that gays by nature prefer to bucket young boys. Milo said it, he's a villain nao.

you gotta keep in mind, I can't speak for everywhere, but at least Italy, Greece, and Cyprus would tolerate it for the sake of tourists, I don't think they'll ever legislate it.

What?

its just a matter of time before i gets instated in australia. the country will vote in a labor government next election and they will introduce fag marriage.

The Faglantic

During French referendum about gay marriage 55% said NO and 45 said yes

but they still went for it

fucking Dictatorship

lol frogs are such faggots

My country was the fucking first....

>tfw we were thie first.
Idgaf if gay people get married or not though.

NI ain't there.

>were
that's the keyword

WE WUZ HOMO BEHEADERS

Gays just simply can't ever get married, not really anyway. Governments can say they can, and the fags can play pretend, but it goes against the meaning of the word. Marriage is the traditional agreement of a man and a woman to form a union and start a family, bringing life into the world. Gays biologically can't do that. They can larp all they want but they'll never have a relationship like that of two people who have produced life.

Why don't people get this?

They weren't fine with gays for one
and secondly, every society that enables degeneracy eventually has a downfall

Did you know the muslims who conquered Iberia were actually really progressive? Homosexuality was not only accepted, but the sultans were allowed to have male harems if they wanted.

They eventually got kicked out of Iberia.

There's no such thing as NI, only Ireland and UK.