WW3 imminent

WW3 is coming boys. Multiple flash points throughout the world. Syria, Qatar, Iran, china-Vietnam. Are you ready to get drafted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8T3qjpZB6ME
independent.co.uk/environment/how-india-and-pakistan-are-competing-over-the-mighty-indus-river-a7769506.html.
archive.is/TpEdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_1900–44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol no

Yes, i would love some purpose

Naw son, naw.

WW3 will be nuclear, which means it'll probably last less than a week and won't involve boots on the ground.

are you guaranteed to die if your transporter ship gets struck by a nuclear dong missile?

Nukes are a meme

And serve my country? Hell fuckin' yeah

thats basically the conclusion all men must come to.

Life is pointless, the reason men go to war isn't because they are stupid but because its something they can do for glory and purpose in life.

The problem is, there hasn't been glory in war since WW2. Its just been a bunch of shitty cold war bush wars or desert wars with the occasional proxy war sprinkled in.
But WW3 would be a big deal, you survive that and you're life will forever be validated.

Too old to be drafted but would fight if called. America has the strength to ruin the earth before bottoming out like know other conqueror since the mongols. I say lets do it. Lets make this collapsing shithole more than a footnote in human history while we still can.

Meh, things are getting kinda boring out there. The mother of all happenings will help liven things up. Plus as an Aussie sitting in the relative safety of the Southern hemisphere watching all you Northern fags blow each other the fuck up will be good for a laugh.

Don't you want to reach Valhalla?

No it wont. WW3 will be special forces, intelligence, technological and proxy warring. The U.S, Jews, and the west will be victorious over the Mudskins, Bolsheviks, and the East, and im bringing digits to chek my facts.

By those standards we are already in WW3 user.

I feel that. I feel courageous now, but I know i am terrified of death. The brotherhood and emotion is what pushes people to bravery though. This story is literally everywhere too. Yes, I've watched a couple of JP the based Leaf's talks

Boots on the ground is going to happen. What branch will you join?

Those are the standards and its just a culture war right now, but meme on my brother

Everyone's been saying that for decades. It's not happening.

I want to capture some war loot.

Seals. I'm a seadawg. Waz college athlete/strong swimming life guard. I'm not larping I've always loved nerdculture and hated normies. Anyone else fuck with specOps?
>typical edgy Sup Forums hater
I know its not some video game shit

M9ines are sexy and always remind me of Halo2 for some weird reason

>Fighting for the jew against mostly innocent people in the side that most likely are the actual good guys
>Fighting to protect women's right to fuck whoever, whenever and cuck your fellow men with no consequence
>Purpose

If you prefer, join a rebel militia and take down some cucks and manginas with you in glorious fire. That's better purpose than getting drafted to fight for the (((west)))

>Yes Goyim .... errr I mean fellow white people, we must all offer our lives as a sacrifice to the people of Israel.

No way I'm shooting Russians or anybody else for (((them))). No Russian ever did anything bad to me. On the contrary, I've met a couple ones that were pretty chill. If (((they))) want them dead (((they))) can go shoot them themselves.

if anyone needs it australia has plenty of uranium

is that 8x33 Kurz?

Good.

will trade uranium for vodka or Polish cuties (those who are cute but dumb)

Nuke saudi arabia and israel, win a world war in a day.

seals isnt a branch fuck tard, hate to break it to you but it takes more than just good swimming to make it in.

Yes

there are also jews in New York and Hollywood, and those are sadly unnukable because USA goyim

So all Polish women?

If WW2 will be nuclear I will be very surprised
after Eisenhower it's clear that they're absolutely worthless if not for keeping peace

So, what, will Russia just not use their nukes at all?

5.8×21mm
The chink equivalent of the FN 5.7

kys larper

not at all, but if you want to banter it is still better than german women, who are all fuglier than some ungodly elephant/potato fusion and dumb enough to yell "refugees welcome"

Do you know what a proxy war is? Its ok go ahead and look it up.
Ok Navy bro

>are you ready to die for jews
Nah, I'm good thanks.

So it's just gonna be proxy wars for the rest of time? That doesn't seem sustainable.

>Drafted.
Kek, I know how to live in the wilderness.
Like I am going to go die in a fucking artillery barrage for some state entity to preserve its place in the global pecking order.

You don't have a choice Mohamed

Digits for WW3

A draft for young men in the USA would be hilarious.

>12% of all drafted men would be niggers, most of whom are hood rats who hate the government
>23% of all drafted men would be full blooded Mexicans who have no loyalty or nationalism as they abandoned their own country and people for greener pastures
>32% of all millennials (prime draft-ies) identify as LGBT
>women would probably get drafted as well do to feminism but most are unable to do a single pull up or hold back the recoil of a gun
>all of the numales who have never even shot a deer or went outside in the woods before
>1 in 5 Americans currently already suffering from mental illness as depression epidemic is sweeping
>more than two thirds of the population is over weight and over a third is clinically obese
>polls show only about 30-40 percent of American men willing to fight for their country now

Let's hope modern warfare doesn't include foot soldiers. It would be a fucking mess for the US and Canada. Meanwhile China has basically an unlimited supply of normal, nationalist men willing to die for their country.

this
what happened to germanic women?

Think about it like this user. Every piece of military technology will soon be in the hands of every human. That's just how it works. Isis is already trying out shitty grenades that they can drop out of Wal-Mart drones, like an HCXD in Cod. There will always be mutually assured destruction, it is our job to keep the killswitch away from the nonwhites.

Unless I get to fuck around in the chair force or space corps I would probably rather go to leafland than deal with that unjust bullshit. Pic related

>32% of all millennials (prime draft-ies) identify as LGBT
Bullshit.

Valhall is for vikings only. Not subhuman Amerifats

you forgot

>10% of the population (probably more when you account for the niggers and spics) is literally mentally retarded and can't even mop rain without fucking up

Please post some more Buzzfeed tier facts. Please tell me more about my country.

my m1 garand is ready

Im currently in the Philippines. Will I miss the big happening?

The enemy can not push a nuclear button if you disable his hand!

Says the fattest country per capita. Go fuck yourself retard. Everyone knows who runs shit. We have 15 XS the ammount of Naval aircraft carriers posted up right outside everyone and anyone's door that wants to step the fuck up.

Oh just fuck off

BBC won WW2

We wuz braveheart

you misunderstand me, that is a problem with all countries. 10% of the population of any country is always, statistically speaking, clinically retarded.

first you take all men 18-30, then you take 10% of them away, then you take 2/3rds away from combat roles automatically due to obesity, then you take 50% away from combat roles due to people not wanting to fight, then you take away all of the niggers (female niggers, male niggers, hispanic niggers, asian niggers, nigger niggers, etc).

it is amazing you have a functioning military.

Silly goyim, we live in an plutocracy and global war is bad for business. I'm afraid you'll just have to settle for proxy wars and police actions in countries we can blow up without effecting the bottom line.

Maybe the USMC will pull me back in.

I don't know how i would feel about that, i think i would be happy and mad at the same time. Then again, that's what it was like when i was in.

fpbp

those fuckers didn't want me in rotc because I torn my acl, so they're sure as shit not going to get me in a draft.

>Syria, Qatar, Iran, china-Vietnam
but thats just a bunch of irrelevant third world countries.

It turns me on when you call us boys. We're the boys, the young boys, huddled together in the trenches. Its cramped down there. No women, just horny little uncut soldiers. I'm fully erect right now its throbbing.

>not joining the space corps

Could always use more bullet sponges for soldiers that are worth keeping alive

Than its amazing you have one too, being that most of your people are fat fucks and im gonna dock you an additional 10% for yourself. Stats don't lie, we have the 2nd to most troops, 1st if you count reserves and at the top in every single other military category.

>Than its amazing you have one too
yeah, we barely have one because we try to take in fit, competent people. and because we don't have any major wars to fight.

>Stats don't lie, we have the 2nd to most troops, 1st if you count reserves and at the top in every single other military category.
you have 320 million people.

Reroll

Ok cool so tell me again how that ground war is going to fuck us?

You don't understand that we can blow up an entire air force before anyone can touch us. We have something like 30 more aircraft carriers than the 2nd most country which in either China Russia or India and they have like 4-7 each.

>recoil
You ever shoot a rifle lad?
youtu.be/8T3qjpZB6ME

i'm sorry pfc shithead, i didn't mean to trigger the us army psyops brigade. is there a ronald mcdonald army support fund i can donate to?

Lol. Fuck that. I like Chinese people. Iranians, Syrians and Russians look like pretty good people too.

One of the good things about being an old cunt. Although that's no guarantee unless you're 50-60 or so.

Vietnam?

This desu

its not a world war.

let the mudslimes and chinks fight each other.

Maybe you should donate to your countries obesity problem since its the only #1 the Aussies will ever see.

so mcdonalds?

>muh China human wave
Manpower means nothing when you don't have enough ships and aircraft to man. Our navy and air force are still far behind in numbers. Even ignoring the disparity in fighter aircraft, the PLAAF lacks sufficient aerial refueling craft which means it won't be able to venture far from the mainland whereas the US could quickly deploy its air force all the way to its numerous front line bases. It's similar for the navy where the US has 10 Nimitz carriers, some Wasp LHDs which bring even more F-35s into the mix and loads of logistical ships which enable a prolonged invasion on the motherland. China is trying to bridge the gap by building the 40,000 ton Type 901 support ship, Type 075 LHD, 002 carrier etc because it's sorely lacking in that regard, making it almost impossible to invade the US.

Kek

The next century of wars will be related to climate change even if pol wants to deny it.

1. When the Arctic Sea Ice melts this opens up the Northwest passage which will cause conflict between the US and Russia
2. The Indus river system is drying up. Pakistan relies almost totally on the Indus for agriculture. independent.co.uk/environment/how-india-and-pakistan-are-competing-over-the-mighty-indus-river-a7769506.html. There will be a war over it. Both countries have nukes.
3. Drought can very easily cause civil wars in multiple places, partially the case in Syria, no reason this will change
4. Trying to move away from fossil fuels will cause problems with the states that completely rely on them like Saudi Arabia and Russia
5. Most of the worlds population live in the tropics and sub tropics, where agriculture will be hardest hit

I have no doubt that we will see at least 1 major war because of this

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/TpEdY

Lets get this over with. A war to end all wars.

We get you sir!

You couldn't start a third world war if you paid nations.

Everything is too linked. The world today is nowhere near as volatile as it was in the early-mid 20th century.
Look at this list of wars:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_1900–44
Especially check the after WW1 and before WW2. The rise of ideologies is what really led to WW2.

Try and compare that to now.
The only major wars happening right now is Syrian Civil War and the Iraqi Civil War which is likely to become rather "hot" when ISIS dies as a physical presence.

WW2 Never ended.

Nope and I have a nice cozy FBI job so I'll have a birds eye view senpai.

I wanna play map painter, so some sort of intelligence division. Real war is scary yo.

We have India and Pakistan as the fourth highest designated hot spot here at the CIA headquarters.

If it's US/UK/Poland/Russia/Japan/Israel/Vietnam/India versus Germany/China/Turkey/Iran/Qatar/Pakistan sign my ass up

lol nukes aren't real bro lol just deactivate the atoms lol they aren't even real anyways lol nuclear winter is just a meme lol
lol
lol

Swap russia and germany and it might be a bit more likely.

What is MEPS?

Why would I get drafted if I am smart?

Qatar and Iran has a cut a deal to both sell their gas to China instead of waiting on the outcome of the Syria conflict. This changes everything. I may be wrong about which specific countries be on whose side, but I'd wager we might actually see Russia on our side

Trying to be a nurse it does happen I'm better in use healing people.

WW3 wont happen, we all will die alone and in our basement in peace