What does Sup Forums think of Rebel Media?

What does Sup Forums think of Rebel Media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They recently talked about white genocide in Canada...which is weird since Ezra is a jew.

Faith has great dick sucking lips :)

I myself am pretty happy that some media outlets like RM express true Republican conservative values.

they need to get their stories straight lmao, a few months ago they said white genocide didn't exist.

They are doing god's work

Shame Lauren is no longer with them but she's still my politi-waifu

Controlled opposition. Infowars is the only somewhat valid alternative news source burgers seem to have.

I think conservative jews like Ezra recognise that global islamization threatens his own existence..so he decided to start RM. Trudeau hates him no doubt. What a fucking fairy that guy is.

(((Rebel Media)))
SAGED.

kike shit. they smear the real stuff, but also talk the more kosher stuff sometimes to give the illusion they're legit. when the cards are down they are anti-white. they're civic nationalist cucks like all good cuckservatives that ruined the west. black your daughter as long as they're a gud boy who going to church and shieet. they only dislike shitskin 70 iq refugees cause they're islamic and not christian. if they were 50 iq africans but claimed to be christian they would love it

(((rebel media)))

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

Rebel is Canadian

They are a bunch of dirty jews and push jewish agenda constantly. I want to ejaculate all over Faith Goldy though

Even worse.

good conservatives

good conservatives. too much jew

>Tfw I actually sometimes print off pictures of faith goldy and ejaculate all over.

Beat that faggot.

I dream of impregnating Faith and Lauren in the same night.

bump

Pretty standard red pilled alt-lite media outlet. Could do more if they learned a bit more about shit posting.

(((Ezra))) enlightend us about why its stupid and uncool to be identitarian.

(((controlled))) opposition

This. Fuck (((rabbi media)))

>((ezra levant))
>canadian

Pay my legal fees goy.

>yes goy. Listen to (((rebel media))), soy is the real enemy of the western. Meat is very good for you.

Paranoid schizo.

I hate Ezra but you sound like a fucking idiot. Seriously read your post again

Hi, Ez.

Gonna need some evidence of this

Idiots

irrelevant canadians who go to america and engage in american politics while their country gets worse by the day

Rabbi media
Alt kike.
Attempting to control both sides of the discourse.
They don't care what you believe as long as its bad for whites and you support Israel and

Naked Ape has pretty much the same opinions and Sup Forums.

Desinformation channel funded by the Canadian oil industry hiding behind conservative values.

Seriously every second of their videos is about 'muh pipeline'
Wouldn't trust these people about anything

>faith
Yeah she does. I can't even listen to what she is saying, all I can think of is her lips around my average sized pecker.

"support Israel"
"White Nationalism is stupid"
"became a bowed goy useful idiot"
Degenerate Jew media.

Liberal detected

Never watched a video from these Jews.

Good leaf

"What does it matter if a Jew owns rabbi media.

(((Rebel Media)))

>vegan frenchman trying to defend soy

Yeah, keep eating estrogen-ridden meals instead of the meat that has fed our fathers hundreds of years before us.