B.C. baby first to get health card without gender

globalnews.ca/news/3568563/bc-baby-first-to-get-health-card-without-gender-marker/

what gender is this baby going to pick when it grows up?

Other urls found in this thread:

barbarafindlay.com/about-me.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hate our country man
it just sucks

Moving out asap

Who needs that kind of information anyways? Am I right?

Male or Female
You are born as one you cannot change this regardless of what Jewish lies have been created this is fact.

yeah I wan't to move to Poland
by far the most based

1 in 500 humans are born intersex.

Why don't you help your neighbor? Canada is making big mistakes.

fucking leafs have lost their damn minds.

The world is losing it's fucking mind.. Please Jesus, Mary, Joseph save us! Satan is winning :(

>Searyl’s parent Kori Doty is going to court against the Vital Statistics Agency for its refusal to issue a birth certificate for the child.

>Searyl
>Kori Doty
>Searyl Doty

Kori Doty is a piece of shit just for giving this name to a child. Who names their kid after Searyl Sneer?

You have a problem with that you hateful cis-scum?

WHAT GENDER IS YOUNG CEREAL GOING TO GROW UP TO BE?

Don't worry user, It will all collapse before you eyes in the imminent future.

What a monster.

so it is an ugly women?

Wtf is that the mom?

Where else but B.C.
Can't the chinese finish up their invasion over there so we don't have to see this shit anymore?

did you just presume their gender?

>Human Rights lawyer barbara findlay is working on Doty’s application for a judicial review of the province’s refusal to issue birth certificate.

>barbara findlay
>b f

barbarafindlay.com/about-me.html

Everyone who played a role in destroying this child will face God on judgement day.

Fuck off we're full

>barbarafindlay.com/about-me.html
> My name is spelled without capital letters. People make many assumptions about why that is. Here is the story. I have always signed my name without capital letters. When I was taking a Master of Laws degree in 1990, I had letterhead designed and my name was in lower case. I liked it, so I continued it when I returned to private practice in 1992. What an uproar! Lawyers called me up to say that they had a vote in their firm about why I chose that spelling; a court rejected an Order because my name was not properly spelled; and the local queer newspaper refused for years to spell my name without capital letters.
>
> I realized that I had a perfect illustration of how we react when someone moves even a tiny bit away from a norm of behaviour, even with respect to something that has no impact on anyone else. So I have kept that spelling, and I tell this story in unlearning oppression workshops.