Tell me your skull type

If you're not Brachycephalic you're most likely a white subhuman

Nice data mining thread OP
I'll tell you the answer if you promise to mail me some of those sweet sweet sharebluebux that you will make from this post

redpill me about dolichocephalic

Dolichocephalic subhuman detected
show us your five head and egg shaped skull

>show us (You)
Send me 1 BTC and I will think it over.

mine is mesocephalic then

I mean fuck all people with a slightly different headshape then anyone else. In today's day in age this is the thing that I'm real pissed off about that somebody elses head is a little bit more oval shaped than mine and fuck those degenerates. /s

Stfu OP, find something better to cry about.

Saged.

The mighty Russian bear is burying all your pathetic excuses for terrorists in Syria. We made it to the cosmos first. You prance around on your komputer(white invention) after every abhorrent comment as if you won a victory.
On Armaggeddon. We will bury you in nuclear fire.

>white
What is that?
Do you mean wh*Te

Just took a picture of it, it's Brachycephalic

also this

>not this

"subhuman"

Is literally Turkish

actually the fucking opposite if you have brachycephaly you are considered sub-human

t. humpty dumpty

Who else /largeoccipitalbun/ master race

All the skull shapes are present in Europeans.
OP, your picture is shitty.
Greece, many negros are dolicochepahlic, would that make humans ?

yeah but in order to be an ubermensch you must have nordic phenotype,that includes Dolichocephaly...i personally dont believe that.

i have mesocephaly

the ridge on top is shallow and doesnt reach to the front or all the way to the back for me. i am aware this isnt present on every one

my face doesnt have my mouth protrude at all

and in the back the egg tooth is well defined though there is a sudden diminishing in depth after the lump and the lump seems to be smoothed into the sides and top

brow is visible slightly along with these side ridges extending upwards at the ends of the brow. again slightly visible

>flag
Sage

andamanese ''superior'' people have brachyphaly too
The truth is that your skull has nothing to do with your intelligence(except if you have microcephaly or hydrocephaly)

Brachy

Skull type: masterrace spencer

found this
idk how reliable is this but it's true for me

at least he's trying

using skull shape to determine race is the only true way

skin color is not a good gage

then you wonder why we fuck your shit up
try to banter a little bit better

I think mesocephalic but I might be dolichocephalic

how do i find out?

You're on Sup Forums. Stupid shit like this is to be expected. This is a pretty cancerous website (these days).

Yours is microcephalic.

newest research!