SJW content in Image comics

Sup Forums is not willing to help with this:

For a while now I thought that Image was the new Vertigo. There are a lot of great series like pretty much everything Ed Brubaker is writing. Recently I have been watching a lot of videos on a Youtube channel called "Diversity & Comics" and that guy destroyed some comics that I planned to read.

Here's the ones he roasted and why:

Bitch Planet: It apparently is about a planet to which non-conforming women are exiled, all while feminists want all women to conform to their regressive ideology.

Low: Gender politics, the protagonist's son is a doofus while his daughters are all about science, adventure and fighting.

Saga: Gender politics, gender roles are questioned and reversed and there is an issue set in a place called "Abortion Town" where some guy is explaining that old men decide what women can do with their bodies.

I hate this identity politics bullshit and I don't like ideology shoved down my throat via entertainment. Are there more series on Image that do this? I am mostly interested in Hickman's "East Of West" and the other series written by Rick Remender. Please give me your thoughts about the Image comics you have been reading regarding to SJW content.

Maybe you should stop listening to some asshole on YouTube, and just read whatever comics you want, then form your own opinions. Why do you fags need every piece of media you consume to be approved by a bunch of random strangers on a Mongolian basket weaving forum?

>Invincible
Anissa rapes Mark, and it's bonerlicious
Lots of gorey violence against chicks

>Walking Dead
Most "strong females" are cunts and end up dead while the alpha males are still kicking around.

>Spawn
Neither pro or anti women, mainly about men and the decisions they make for better or for worse. Al may or may not have beat his wife into a miscarriage, no fucks truly given.

Also, you should read Rat Queens. I can tell you'd REALLY like that series.

Dude I read Saga, and it is blatant SJW propaganda. You don't need a YouTube video to tell you that, it is staring in your face.

Has anyone read Deadly Class or Black Science? Is there any overt leftist bullshit in those?

just stick with old shit and garth ennis and other writers that aren't queers

You haven't even read saga you fucking twat , abortion town is just one arc.

I haven't been reading Image Comics, it's a repository for vanity projects from shitheads who are popular at Marvel, just like always. Given what utter trash gets jobs at Marvel, you might be the only person surprised at the garbage coming out of Image. I'll give you a friendly tip, just ignore the Shadowline imprint and your blood pressure should go down.

>being a grown man
>reading comic books

Listen bud, I read comics as a kid, mostly indie stuff. Comics are, by and large, written/drawn by liberal crybabies. There were some real bros in the industry in the 80s and early 90s, but those days are over.

Comics books can be an entertaining medium with good stories and amazing art, but you're going to have to search for that good stuff, especially if you want to avoid anything created by liberal pussies.

DC's been good recently, they actually started gearing their books towards people who buy them and it worked out tremendously.

>Listen bud, I read comics as a kid, mostly indie stuff. Comics are, by and large, written/drawn by liberal crybabies. There were some real bros in the industry in the 80s and early 90s, but those days are over.

This, you're going to be let down no matter what you read.

Image is where established creators take their good ideas, because they will actually retain the rights to what they create. Most Big 2 comics are predictable, formulaic trash. You might as well just watch wrestling faggotry if you love that shit.

What's good in DCland lately?

You need to read some Crumb.

>Image is where established creators take their good ideas

Quite a bit, with Superman, Deathstroke, and Titans being the standout titles.

Yeah, but who's buying them? Old dudes who have been reading Batman since the 70s? Kids aren't buying this stuff. Kids go see the comic book movies and watch the cartoons.

Marvel and DC have largely given up on comics. The market shrank down to barely anything after the crash in the 90s. Movie revenues have onlu gone up up up. It's why the late 90s and early 2000s saw a marked increase in interest from the publishers in turning their properties into films. And time has only proven them right. The money is in the movies, not the books they're based on.

What? Shadowline has Invincible and The Walking Dead, see the post above about those, they are not SJW or feminist. Plus they have Peter Panzerfaust which is pretty awesome.

>>Walking Dead

Kirkman might be a bit of a faggot, but at least his book is full of white alpha males, and women aren't depicted as feminist power fantasies. How has he gotten away with it for so long?

Look at how bad the TV show and its audience are. They killed some fat dyke and Twitter was full of hysteric retards throwing a tantrum.

You need to wake up jackass you might hate identity politics but those are the politics of the 21st Century you have no choice but to play for your own team the other side is not going to let you be just because you sit on the sidelines

Kids haven't been the average reader since the 80's

>Marvel and DC have largely given up on comics.
Just Marvel, DC's movies aren't as big a deal and they still employ people that actually like comics

>The market shrank down to barely anything after the crash in the 90s
True, but it has rebound somewhat and the advent of trade paperbacks has more than made up the difference

>Movie revenues have only gone up up up
Also true, but fads have to end eventually.

That's Skybound, Kirkman's own imprint. Shadowline is Valentino's and it's the one that does SJW garbage like Sex Criminals, Saga, and Rat Queens.

Reminder that this is the kind of thing that is depicted as evil villainy in the modern Marvel comic book.

No, we will take culture back. The regressives will die out anyway because their lifestyle inherently lowers their birthrates. Conservatives are popping out a lot of children so they will still be around when the liberals have been weeded out by natural selection.

Only Rat Queens is under Shadowline (which publishes even less from the very start) from the comics you mentioned. The other two are under Image Central (no imprint).

That's true but it's not enough (((they)))continue to flood our countries with non-white filth faster than we can breed if we can get all right leaning people to play pro white identity politics we won't survive as a people or a culture

I would have sworn they both had the Shadowline logo on their covers.

>Kids haven't been the average reader since the 80's

I can't speak for the entire country, but in the early 90s, between the ages of 8-12, I read comics, and most of the kids I knew did too. Obviously at that age I didn't have a lot of money to spend, and yeah, there were adults at the local comic shop whenever I'd go. Kids were buying comics, though.

But now? In the past 15 years, on the rare occasion I've dropped by one of the local shops, it's been nothing but adults browsing.

I was into comics when Image first started, and I bought everything like mad. Every book featured a fucking black hero: Spawn, Silver Hawk, the leader of Stormwatch, and I'm pretty sure Pitt and The Maxx were nigs too.

oh yeah, and every single fucking series had a wolverine ripoff in it

comic books are shit, but Image was like the shit that shit would shit if shit could shit shit

Is Sex Criminals really political? The concept always sounded fun to me and Matt Fraction wasn't really political in the past.

That's what you call anecdotal evidence. A good rule of thumb was what the owner of my comic shop called the Robin Rule, where Dick Grayson's age can be used as a proper indicator of the average/target audience of a given era. In the 40's and 50's he was a kid, in the 60's and 70's he went through his teenage years and by the time the New Teen Titans came about he was in college, now he's somewhere in his mid to late 20's and that's the average reader.

Have you tried manga?

>comics
grow up

It's really boring and pretentious, and it manages to do that while also being incredibly vulgar and having full frontal nudity. It's what happens when two nu-males and a gracelessly aged feminist make a comic about sex.

Image has been SJW since the '90s. I don't read comics anymore, but I can't imagine they're any worse than Marvel/DC with the gay/trans bullshit.

What do you guys think about Southern Bastards? I really liked Jason Aaron's Scalped on Vertigo. But nowadays he's a full on SJW as we can see at Marvel.