CAN ISLAM BE REFORMED? OR IS IT WISHFUL THINKING?

youtube.com/watch?v=C2zkoq7rk3g
I'm actually not trying to shitpost here but if there is some misunderstanding about what islam was from the beginning, then only then is it possible to reform it.

If it is fundamentally wrong from the onset, then you might aswell leave it rather than trying to larp around these 1400 years..

It seems to be that some muslims argue that for 1400 years everyone got it wrong about islam therefore massive conquest and bloodshed. and they want to reform it into something peaceful like the based imam flaming the bukhari.. can't remember his name right now i'm sure pol/acks will fill in the blanks.

tl;dr can islam be reformed or is it wishful thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0K7A_V7XHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cSH-_ScN6G0
pastebin.com/EQmHCZE9
mega.nz/#!lkRGyCQT!_42_25mBG0KGHN4SNYmPRxfy5xw7hQtaPkB7XZ3kx38
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuGiwDQEvDc
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
youtube.com/watch?v=7SePx4QzzmY
youtube.com/watch?v=5EdmHSTwmWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TAQIYYA FREE ZONE, practice your dawah somewhere else this is for muslims who actually think that there is a possibility of reforming this.. Aka this question is for muslims who have an open mind about this. And want to live in peace with everyone else without going aloha snackbar if they get angry. The peace in islam currently is a prounced with a very silent p.. Get in here faggots.

Get in here you faggots.. i know it's early/late on saturday but you know what you do when you do not respond to this? How many muslim dawa threads about how great islam is and then you don't come here..

I will post this another time, adhering ofcourse to the rules of this board, whilst few do this i do that. I will post it again in prime time of this board, and if you do not respond to this.. then you reap what you sow..

In truth i will post it 3 times in total this time being the first. Have a nice day.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0K7A_V7XHQ

no one gives a shit about this sand monkey religion, it cannot be reformed because it promotes arab supremacy and arabs are a destructive period, now delete your dumb thread and go back to reditt

>no one gives a shit about this sand monkey religion, it cannot be reformed because it promotes arab supremacy and arabs are a destructive period, now delete your dumb thread and go back to reditt
Probably shouldn't import millions of them then pierre.. If you honestly believe they can never change..
The audacity of you never continues to amaze.
>in france we speak french
Look at your fucking country and then tell me again why you presume to tell me i should get back on reddit on which btw. i have posted less than 100 posts/replies in my ENTIRE LIFETIME.

It cannot be reformed. If it is, as it claims to be, the literal word of God and God says it ok to behead infidels, if God says its ok to stone adulterous women, if God says cast terror into their hearts then how can you NOT do these things? If you try to reform islam and you dispute the literal word of God then you are saying God was wrong. If you say God is wrong then there is no God and the whole religion falls apart.

How do you reform the literal word of God? How do you say God was wrong? How do you say God made a mistake without the whole thing coming crumbling down?

It's some very good and hard striking arguments. It seems muslims are either to leave it and live in harmony with others atleast as much as we can all manage with crime and all these usual things, or to embrace it fully in all its murderous ways.

I totally get it why people from muslim countries have it as cultural heritage like you can find a muslim woman wearing a hijab and drinking hennesey giving the camera the fuck finger.. it's part of their culture i get it.. they're just stuck between a rock and a hard place, because that religion which seems so diabolical has dominated their nations for 1400 years.. that what are they, what identity do they have without that even if it's wrong. Well peace loving people like everyone else for one thing.. but i digress.

I thank you for your oppinion.

No. Islam has been locked into a non-ending cycle of purity spiral/taqiyya, which it was already inclined towards anyway due to the nature of Muhammad's doctrine, when they were subjugated to the Mongol invasion.

Its why when people say "not all Muslims" you have to see that actually, yes, ALL muslims. Maybe your next door neighbour isnt blowing himself up in a train, but he BELIEVES God called for Muslims to kill the kufir. Its right that it isnt muslims though. It is Islam. It is the entire religion. And it will never be reformed and why, 1400 years later, theyre still acting like savages from the 7th century. These arent growing pains like christianity had, it is a murderous, conquering religion and it has no place in western society. No place whatsoever.

I don't see reformation happening any time soon. It would basically break the vice-like grip that it currently confers over its adherents. I see Muslims often claiming Islam's 'superiority' over other religions on account if it having not changed since inception.

This is no accident.

It can't be reformed since you need to twist and intentionally misinterpret the words of God and the prophet to live as a Muslim peacefully. On the other hand you have to twist and intentionally misinterpret the message of Jesus for it to support violence.

Why don't you tell us? You're the Muslim here

It's been reformed before look up the rubiyat wine drinking women fucking Muslims for a feelw generations. Then conservatism then finally salafist whabism

Actually i'm not. jeg er ikke muslim jeg er meget anti muslim kender en fra mit arbejde han siger til alt dette "jeg er kun muslim i navn/fordi han kommer fra irak".

>I'm not a muslim. i'm very anti muslim (having read their texts and doctrines extensively for the last 4 years and when i obsess few can compare) i know a guy from work who says about all this that is going on that he's a muslim in name only he's from iraq.

Men det er en rimelig nok antagelse men det er ikke tilfældet
But it's a fair assumption but not the case.

Infact my pretty much highest wish is that islam should never spread in europe. someone asked me that recently.. I'm pretty selfless probably to my disadvantage at times, i have placed in my past trust in people who didn't deserve it..

tl;dr i couldn't be further away from the thing you are describing even if you tried.

>french flag
>opinion discarded
chug on macron's dick you fagguette

>dawah
Not many non-Muslims know what this mean. Where have you learned about Islam?

>Not many non-Muslims know what this mean. Where have you learned about Islam?
Obsessively studying islam for about 4 years it became a hobby of mine. I wanted to find out why they are doing all this killing and the result horrified me and still haunts me.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSH-_ScN6G0

Tried to infiltrate their online social groups yet?

Everything can be corrupted, reformed and re-alligned, but that demands either a massive disaster, or stagnation and corruption of the current regime.

The form of islam that existed in Iran, Turkey and Lybia before the countries were destroyed and the modern extremism came in was compatible with a civilized society and was mostly as pleasant to live under as it was to live in Utah in a town controlled by mormons. But the destruction and deliberate propagation of radical islam has caused it to be the modern religion of peace that it is now.

The radical islam is on rise at the moment, gaining ground and spreading through both fervor, and with heavy financial backing. You cant reform it in the middle of a Jihad, same way you cant reform Christianity in the middle of a crusade.

Either break their invasion, or let it stagnate, either way it will take longer than half my lifetime for islam to have any chance of reformation.

>Tried to infiltrate their online social groups yet?
No i'm not an infiltrator.. know too much about them to ever go into a mosque, when you go into a mosque is how they try to get you to testify against islam or convert.. they will always tell you if you want to know about islam go visit mosque see friendly imam.. but when they know you disagree with islam they know where you live.. NEVER learn islam from a muslim! Their texts (koran sunnah/hadiths and sira (biography of muhammad) are all very straight forward. Learn for yourself in secret don't let them know that you understand this.. You will quickly realize why penalty of death is a thing in islam for leaving it when you know what it promotes..

what's in my head is far more valuable than getting myself randomly killed like that.

No. The Quran is regarded as the direct word of God, or Allah. Much in the same way that the 10 Commandments are also regarded as the direct word of God, put into rock/writing by God himself. You can't change the Quran, and you can't change the 10 Commandments, because doing so would mean contradicting God himself and therefore destroy the religion (or at least turn it into a LARPfest, like you see with gay/lesbian mosques/imams in Europe, and whatever Christian equivalents).

Now, the Bible and the Hadith/Sunnah are likewise equivalents in that they are all indirect divine revelations, meaning that they aren't directly from God and are, well, indirect. Christianity has been able to "reform" due to the majority of it's teachings being within the indirect, but still founded in the direct of course. The problem with Islam is that the Quran is wide-reaching and not indirect, the Quran explicitly states what it means to be a Muslim, and is the basis for most of Islamic Law/Jurisprudence. Because so much of Islamic Law is set in stone, being based on the Quran (regarded as the direct word of God), all that could be changed is the non-Quranic implications (not regarded the direct word of God). The things that can be interpreted/changed in Islamic Law, however, aren't of foundational enough importance in Islam to make any real difference.

tl;dr Reformation in the sense that you're talking about, would have to contradict what is regarded as the direct word of Allah. If you contradict the direct word of Allah, you cease to be a Muslim.

Which i ofcourse give freely..
Here's a token of it. pastebin.com/EQmHCZE9 some rudimentary addendums to steven coughlins 5½ hour professional brief about islam and islamic terrorism. You're welcome. Timestamped for your pleasure.

it's the rough initial draft btw. We all have hobbies mine is making a difference ;)

I am talking online. I've been infiltraiting them since the CPH attack in 2015, but now, because of reasons, I have been thrown out and there are groups that I cannot join because I don't speak 'Islamic'. Maybe you could?

islam is already a perversion of christianity, there is no point in reforming it

>I am talking online. I've been infiltraiting them since the CPH attack in 2015, but now, because of reasons, I have been thrown out and there are groups that I cannot join because I don't speak 'Islamic'. Maybe you could?
I could but i consider myself more valuable spreading information about what islamic teachings are since i am very familiar with them.. If i were to try to infiltrate them and they found me out all i know would be wasted and i would be dead. It's not a cowardly thing it's a matter of priority, if i didn't know the things i know, i would do it in a heartbeat.. It's a matter of how do you best serve. I appllaud you for your effort however!

Image KAS separating church and state, stepping up on human rights first, you won't see them not sponsoring terrorism because they are cheap mercenaries.
They ended slavery around the 70s because of US pressure, so who knows, if they loos the hegemony over petrol then they'll need to open up their market to other shit and that means looking forward to a more "progressive" society.

Oh well. If you want, I made rar file with pictures of many of the conversations they thought had in secret. It haven't been updated for 6 months, but not much have happened.

mega.nz/#!lkRGyCQT!_42_25mBG0KGHN4SNYmPRxfy5xw7hQtaPkB7XZ3kx38

Appreciate it.

Islam can't be reformed.

Islam means following the Prophet Muhammad. Islam only exists because people follow that Arab prophet, believing him to the be the greatest messenger of God and a perfect role model for all of humanity to follow. That's what Islam is.

It can't be reformed, because in order to do so, you have to remove Muhammad from the picture. But removing the central figure of Islam in order to reform it, is akin to Christians getting rid of and ignoring Jesus, or Buddhists getting rid of Buddha, or Jews getting rid of Moses, etc. If those religions were to do that, they would cease to exist. You can't have Christianity without Christ, Buddhism without Buddha, Judaism without Moses, and you can't have Islam without the Prophet.

Religions have never "reformed" in that manner. The reason Christianity went though a Reformation was to bring it closer to the original teachings. The "reform" of Islam people talk about is code for abolishing the original teachings of Islam.

Most religions that are peaceful are that way because their original teachings there is enough positive and peaceful elements in the original teachings for them to work with. The problem with Islam is that it's original teachings are degenerate and evil, there's no fixing that.

Islam will never be reformed, because there is no reason to BE Muslim if you are going to disregard the teachings of the Prophet. It's beyond salvaging. Muslims who want Islam to be reformed are basically admitting their religion is shit, their Prophet is shit, and the teachings are shit. It's better if they accept Islam can't be reformed, and that there are far better religions out there, which don't have to bury their original teachings under a mountain of revisionism for the religion to be decent and respectable.

Bruh, those sects that you're seeing now, the salafists and wahabbists?

THOSE ARE the reformist sects.

Fuck off with your shitskin religion

what you need to look for is any affiliation with muslim brotherhood, they are the handlers of this whole thing. If al ikhwan pops up your ears should be on springs. Basically it's the nemesis organization (but a front for a larger thing) that wants to revive the khalifa.. and has stated they want to use mass immigration to destroy the wests "miserable house". they were formed shortly after the ottoman caliphate was dismantled and also fought for hitler in hanshar/scimitar divisions. This requires IMMEDIATE research on your part.. so that you understand how deep this goes..

tl;dr anything related to al ikhwan your ears should be at their peak attention.

*destroy their miserable house from WITHIN

this

Reformation is Christianity was about telling the pope to fuck off, he cant sell letters telilng people they are good to afford his own luxuries. That had nothing to do with the bible, or anything jesus stood for. Actually it was completly against everything jesus was standing for, as far as we can tell from the bible... (just think of the story of him throwing out the merchants who did business with temple visitors)

If you look at Mohammeds life, and the life of his friends and first followers it was about war, conquering, fighting his opposition in open war. If anything ISIS and Al qaeda are the ones reforming islam - bringing it back to its roots

dude, why you sound so obsessed.

fuck em, who gives a fuck do something productive wirth your life

That's pretty savage

pislam is pretty good for keeping hordes of arab subhumans in check
but it should be exterminated in the west

I don't see it happening. You'd have to reject the prophet to start bringing the religion in line with the modern world and that's way too drastic. It'd be like Christians rejecting Christ.

Your country certainly gives a shit about it. If we don't count Russia to Europe then you have the largest % muslim pop.

Oh, but I'm actually for Mulsims having a Kalifat, as I know it's haram for Muslims to live in a non-Muslim country, if they can live with Sharia.

Genocide of islam is the best and most humane solution.

>Oh, but I'm actually for Mulsims having a Kalifat, as I know it's haram for Muslims to live in a non-Muslim country, if they can live with Sharia.
The nice muslims you know would be executed under this caliphate as they were in the caliphates of old. Two enemies of allah the unbeliever and the unfaithful. ISIS isn't killing muslims they are killing filth to them, najed so to speak... it's filth it's disgusting it's unclean.. these muslims are not clean so they must be destroyed for the caliphate to emerge because they want to a) try to live in peace with non muslims b) violate sharia law and stand in way of caliphate empire to emerge. They are filth and they are considered filthy by isis and others and treated as such, they even laugh whilst they kill them "but they are born in muslim nations" they care not..

I forgive you for your ignorance, but the islamic caliphates were it not for our inventiveness you and me, we wouldn't be having this conversation.. for 1400 years they tried to BTFO europe the last muslim direct land assault invasion along this doctrine was in 1683 the battle of vienna muslim attackers unprovoked, europe defenders and their tribes, which date, this might interest you.. september 11th. osama bin ladin didn't just pick that out of a hat.. And the caliphate only dismantled in 1924 after exterminating 1.5 million armenian christians hoping allah would help reinstitute them if they went totally by the islamic jurisprudence.. it fell and the west secularized the middle east, promoted individual arab countries etc. to try to avoid the caliphate that was an existential threat to ever emerge again.. some food for though my friend.

I don't care if they're killed. I just want they out of Europe, and support a Kalifat is a step forward in that direction

>I don't care if they're killed. I just want they out of Europe, and support a Kalifat is a step forward in that direction
You are thinking about islam the wrong way, if you take away islam from them they are just people like everyone else, dreams aspirations hopes etc. I want danish lineage to continue and be superior in our country.. not everywhere else but in our country we built it we want to rule it..

But these people without islam they are not a bad thing.. let me rephrase it.. it's one thing to send a radical muslim that adheres to radical muslim things back to where they belong.. it's another to have a guy or a girl who denounce islam and says ok i don't want to live on this.. and send them back to where they will in all likelyhood be killed for apostacy from islam.. They can tell you many of these things i mention, probably don't know it as well as i do because like 40% of the islamic world is illiterate in their own language, but they know the doctrine they know atleast what they are taught etc. and can help you eradicate this evil doctrine from our homeland.. So i understand you want to kick everyone out so we can secure our lineages.. but also you must not forget charity and kindness and also throw that out.. i agree this is a misused thing by the left.. that gives it out unwarrented, but these like islamic apostates these are the ones you would like to keep.. I'm all for danish lineages to be preserved, but we also have to help the ones who actually deserve it, whilst many don't, the few that do should not be thrown under the bus.

Jesus christ, how much time did you spend on this?

>Jesus christ, how much time did you spend on this?
haha.. we all have our hobbies, a few days. It's a rough draft so i apologize for the grammar but you're welcome.
Few obsess as much as i do. When i tell you i studied islam for 4 years i think you get the picture.

We poos faced jihad for a 1000 years. Recovered briefly but then Brits showed up & fucked it all up.

As of now we are on a path of slow decline. Anyway, ISLAM CAN'T BE REFORMED.

As if mudslime menace wasn't enough, bible thumping Christcucks have joined in. We poo Hindus are facing a war of attrition waged by 2 largest religions of this world. May the old Aryan Gods have mercy.

It took decimating and burning to reform christianity, as long as we play the tolerance card the roaches will only grow stronger

No. Fuck Islam. I don't want any kind of Islam in Europe.

We can't and will not be reformed. If it does happen, that's Allahs will. But from our view, the reformation of Christianity and Judaism (Pacification) lead to the foundation and coming of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Islam. If Christianity the way stayed the way it was when it first was created, and never pacified itself, then Islam would've never come.

If our downfall comes, so be it. Allah ends everything. Including you. Including us.

>bible thumping Christcucks have joined in.
can you elaborate?

Not in your lifetime sadly.
The worst part is that it's getting a lot worse. Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey were once models of secular Muslim societies but they regressed significantly in the past decades. The Muslim countries becoming more liberal are ironically Iran and the gulf states but they are still far from being good. Albania and a few countries like Uzbekistan are very secular but their influence is so miniscule. Tunisia is the current poster child of possible Sunni Arab democracy but it's not very stable and with a dying economy a strongman a quarter as enthusiastic as Trump would wreck havoc.

Karaiite Islam was the closest to resulting in a secular-logic based rransformation of the religion. They got ousted from power and largely killed off around 1020 A.D. Modern islam is never going to change without WW3 and genocidal occupation and indoctrination.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuGiwDQEvDc

>Great beyond the stars and light, Darkness roam in ever sight. Rocks and fire, matter alike, With planets born and meteor strike. Giver of life and snatcher of death, Barren worlds or sustainable breath.
>The colors were there, with hate or love, To those that stare the stars above.

Friendly reminder that muhammad destroyed poetry of opposing him where before the arabs were a noble people in their own ways.. and their society and how they conducted themselves was inspired by the poets of them many of whom were also female btw. including one of muhammads highest critics in that regard.. and when then critiqued him for what he was doing.. "rid me of these".. Some "adherent muslims" went and did the deed..

Infact the arabs could have been much better off and very similar to us even better in achievements were it not for this thing.. As it is.. they're in darkness.. thinking a 7th century mindset will advance them. Based sunni saudi arab visited the europeans and realizes the actual reality.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
The response.. SHUT HIM UP.. haha..

youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
Clickable links.. only smart people read books these days.. darnit to heck why we don't understand much compared to in the past.
>you're 100% correct
>would you have read it if i didn't fly in your face
>probably not.
Many things are like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=7SePx4QzzmY fearless son, bulgaria.

I'm so much about diversity.. what about them POC.. you know who are really diverse yet unified.. europeans.. pic related.

Getting a little bit off track here i apologize.

Bulgaria right in the caliphates path.. tell my mother and my sister and my friend that i loved him and her, i'm going off to war you will possibly not see me again.

ALMOST AS IF MUSLIMS WEREN'T PEACEFUL.. wtf is going on.. this is the first time this will be posted, don't worry i've said i'll post this kind of thing 2 more times.. lot more meat on the bone and i save the best for last.. youtube.com/watch?v=5EdmHSTwmWY

There is little to reform. People often think all Muslims follow the same ideology or sect and some take the literal translation over an allegorical one.

Islamic reform ks a meme.The Reformation did not improve Christianity. The Catholic and Orthodox churches are not reformed and believe everything that they did 600 years ago and all yhe protestant churches are shit tier.

Islam was reformed by not so long ago. Just like the protestant reform it encouraged sola scriptura of the Koran. This produced Wahabism, the cunts committing all the terrorist attacks.

islam cant be reformed unless the koran can be reinterpreted and thats the one rule that cant happen in islam because that book is considered the word of god.

The only choice is to either barricade off muslims in their own part of the world. This is not happening and people are inviting them into their countries.

Or option two is to kill every last one and destroy all their teachings. Only valid option since they have been at war with the western world since their creation and need to be purged just like when Genghis Khan decimated them.