Hey european Sup Forumsacks, what would you do If a country in Europe, for example Poland...

Hey european Sup Forumsacks, what would you do If a country in Europe, for example Poland, decided to violently separate itself from the EU?

Nothing

I guess my country would be forced to intervene.

>violently separate itself from the EU?
what? EU doesn't even have armed forces
That said separating yourself seems retarded

>Violently
So instead of doing it like the UK, so with a vote, the country would decide to just say "fuck you Angela" and quit?

Yes, that's what I had in mind

>Poland, decided to violently separate itself from the EU?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhH

Well i guess I'd give that country a thumbs up and an upvote.

Calm your tits Ivan, that was just an example.

Give them a hand

It was an example

> EU doesn't even have armed forces
>yet

Get cucked. Your days are numbered unless you leave now.

Celebrate.

Sanctions and isolation,afterwards secretly sabotage them and create mass civil unrest until it pops and all hell brakes loose then offer the solution

Enjoy the extra Shekels we no longer would have to give Poland

Alright, it seems that some people misunderstood what I said: I asked what would you do if a country, not specifically Poland, decided to separate itself. For example, if for some strange reason France decided to leave the EU, or Italy or Greece, how would you react?

What do you mean with this?

Help our best ally Poland.

Poland was just an example, the question was how would you react if any european country decided to bail out of the EU

You wouldn't react in any way?

join the fight against the eu jews

So you would join their fight?

>violently separate
Yeah, someone would fucking bomb Brussels just to say that his country is leaving
What are you fucking smoking? Are you high?
Going violently against EU is suicide on international level
Some countries might rapidly separate from the EU, but using diplomacy
The most "violent" option I could see is fortifying borders and giving signal to EU that they can kiss us ass, but even I can't see that coming from any country in Europe

Go with them

this

Support it.
Not only because we won't have to fund the ever stealing Poland anymore.

I meant fortifying the borders, not fucking bombing Bruxelles

Ok that's puts it in different light
It might happen and a lot of countries could leave that way, when crisis within EU intensifies and some countries start leaving
Then other one would follow them even without a vote, because whole EU would be collapsing

Of course that doesn't apply to Germany, France and Benelux, because they will never leave EU and even if it's collapses then they will make one nation state with communist government

Why France wouldn't leave the EU? Yeah I know that Macron won, but there must still be hope for the French

Only hope for France is that it would fall apart
Whole France won't gonna make it

That's what I think too, if rational thinking French don't act really soon, I believe they're gonna take it up the ass from peaceful muslims and refugees