This is a message to all men in fighting age. Do not dwell on it unnecessarily long...

This is a message to all men in fighting age. Do not dwell on it unnecessarily long. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. Save for prepare yourself as best you can.

Simply store this your brain, somewhere near the front, and keep it there.

An age of ultraviolence is coming. I do not know when, but I do know that most of you will live to see it.

There is rapidly approaching a time when in every White Western city, corpses will be stacked in the streets as high as men can stack them.

And you are either going to be stacking or getting stacked.

On August 21st, 2017, the Black Sun will cross this country. That will mark the turning point.

We are going to enter a world which is like nothing you can even begin to imagine right now.

There will be leaders. You need to be prepared to recognize them for who they are, and you need to be prepared to do whatever they tell you to do, exactly as they tell you to do it.

You are going to be required to do things that you cannot possibly imagine yourself doing right now. And if you do not do these things, you will die.

Your body, mind and soul cannot possibly be fully prepared for any of this. But you need to do your best. All that you can do. To be ready.

Hail Victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what if young nationalists would actually get organized rather than larping on imageboards?

Vague prediction of Day of the Rope coming at unspecified date.

Sure sure.

ok fbi let me get right on that

O k then. Call me when it's really happening.

just wanted to point out that this picture is a piece of art , btw i think Russia will be the last refugee for normal white christians

Stale pasta, also, it works better if you tie it into Sup Forums's yearly autism about a happening in September.

Russia will never be that. I respect Russians and their culture but it is about as far away from western culture as you could possibly imagine. Fight for your own culture, if you think it Is worth saving, but dont expect Russia to help you. Russia doesn't want to and never will.

So it's the purging of white supremacists yes?

Those who understand know this is a serious message.

We will struggle, until the new dawns break.

No, billions will die

You know it was all planed a long time ago?
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

the eclipse in August will not cross into UK

FAKE NEWS

Fuck yeah. The dark side of the Age of Aquarius finally kicking in?

Who in particular?

Only if the Draco Reptilians get their way

Nigs

Why?

lots of different peoples, but it will begin as a purge of whites, under the guise of white supremacists.

You will be accused of such, and if you try to talk to your accusers you will be tortured and hung.

Be ready for the Day of Strife, for it will be the defining moment of the 21st century.

I'm sure you would love that, wouldn't you FBI? So you can go after the exact wrong people you should be dealing with. That's fine though, you and your family are going to get what's coming to you in due time. That's a promise, enjoy that cushy corner office while you can.

K....KEEP ME POSTED

Why would I be accused of anything? I'm not a part of any group and considered a slave.

This is the same date the alien were announced... try harder op.. try harder

are you white?

if yes, you will be accused of being a white supremacist.

>are you white?

Yes

>if yes, you will be accused of being a white supremacist.

By who? And wouldn't there be a background check for that sort of thing.

Bump.

Also:
Women = (((they))) = women

>hey i lied for a living for the state
>believe all this shit im telling you

fuck off

nice copy pasta
>nice copy pasta
nice copy pasta
>nice copy pasta
nice copy pasta
>nice copy pasta
nice copy pasta
>nice copy pasta
nice copy pasta
>nice copy pasta
nice copy pasta

Larper will die first

>blah blah blah larp blah blah blah larp blah blah blah and larp

Pro tip: you won't die from any war, just from boredom due to having mundane lives that pray for some sort of apocalypse to give your life any meaning

sad

3 signs you're dealing with a larper

1- Lack of tangible evidence supporting their claim(s)
2- Speaks vaguely about the subject at hand
3- Lack of replies by OP ID

Or you can just heed a warning for what it is and plan accordingly. Or don't, you'll just make it easier for the rest of us.

it's happening just the way he said

Found the lemming, enjoy the consequences.

k
keep me posted

This.

Then you would get headlines like "Far right-wing militia training camp busted by police" and normies would feel even more justified in shutting down free speech and admitting refugees.
There's no winning that way right now. You just have to wait it out until it reaches a boiling point.

Out of sight, out of mind. Bide your time.