COLBERT USES FAKE NEWS

The Pruitt-DOW story regarding a secret meeting between the EPA administrator and the giant chemical company was retracted earlier this week.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/30/fake-news-associated-press-engulfed-in-cnn-level-scandal-as-it-covers-up-invention-of-imaginary-pruitt-meeting/

Colbert used it in his most recent show:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8qeIfPuK2Y

LoL

Crazy Mika showed up at Mar-a-Lago with the most delicious banana burrito in her snatch. I, myself, would never eat a burrito from a vagina - a bleeding badly vagina - I said no!

>SO WHAT IF I'M A LIAR DRUMPFY GOT 6 MILLION SCOOOOOOPS!

FUCKING BFPLUNBF TOOSKUUUUPZZZZZ

THIS IS NOW A COLBERTPOSTING THREAD.POST EM

this guy really gives me the creeps, his face makes my skin crawl. I'm not talking about the meme edits, but just his appearance in general. He has black, lifeless eyes, and that token rictus grin that hillary has.

That's what selling out does to you

Lol.

YOUR NAME IS AGLOGMF NOW

YOU ARE THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS 6 GORILLION YOU ANTISEMITE

OH GOD A TV TALK SHOW COMEDIAN WASN'T A GOOD SOURCE OF FACTS

That's not the problem, the problem is other people use HIM as a source of facts

YOU WERE ON TV NOBODY SHOULD TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY

WAIT WHAT NO IM DIFFERENT THOUGH!!!!

Are you saying he's a LIAR?

He is a Jesuit, just like the pope. Very bad people.

>hollyjews want you to worship people on tv
>when one of the hollygoy step out of line they use the fact that they were on tv as a reason not to like them.

take note of this goyum

it's like they want to fail

>fallout 5
>ice cream parlour
>your name is "Trump"
>you're served one scoop of ice cream
>the conversation with a rival tribe's going well - something about setting up a "shipment" to "settle business" between two faggots
>you're asked if you'd like another scoop
>you haven't eaten your first scoop - it's has even started to melt
>you've said nothing and you can feel shudders in the earth and the rattling of crocks and pans in the kitchen
>>Yes
DBPLMUNFB!
>the chef now comes from behind the bar - the timeline has changed indefinitely now
>the chef, pulsing red distorted, veiny figure lingers over you like a bodybag, and almost remenisent of someone you may or may not have seen in real life
>red eyes, teeth biting into one another, thick burning air flaring from his gullet; you can feel gravity being clenched away within his palms
TERRWOO SCERRTOOOPS!
>The final boss.

THE REAL NUMBER IS 6 GORILLION YOU FUCKING PHFRUMSTER

>how are the scoops,ding dong?you like them.well,I HOPE YOU LIKE IM-PEACH-MINT

so kinda like when trump cites infowars, brietbart, fox news, etc.

I wonder if Colbert got some crazy secrets since he has been shilling so hard fit the democrats.
Blackmail

did not know he was jesuit. makes sense, they are the real crypto jews.