If USA cut a little bit of their humongous military budget...

If USA cut a little bit of their humongous military budget, they would be able to offer free healthcare and free university for all its citizens.

Just imagine, burgers: An European-style welfare state is right there at your fingertips.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/29/against-his-parents-wishes-this-terminally-ill-infant-will-be-allowed-to-die/?utm_term=.4e74d6c00fdf
archive.is/1DSq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They could add 100b to the military adopt the german healthcare system+laws and even then would save many many billions

>If USA cut a little bit of their humongous military budget

Thanks, but no

this

Does nobody know anything about America's history? We literally came into existence via a strong military. Any """American""" who doesn't support the military or second amendment can fuck off to Swedistan or Londistan

>a little bit

your basic point is valid, but please show the math behind the "little bit" claim.

>giving free shit so the niggers and spics can reproduce even faster
No thanks.

Or people can be in charge of themselves and I don't have to pay for yo shit!

US military budget is about $650 billion. Nationalized healthcare would cost about $3.5 Trillion. Research before posting stupid shit. Oh, wait, if you were smart you wouldn't be a liberal, demanding that the government support him.

You can't create a socialized healthcare system when most of the population is either fat or a nigger (or both, they aren't mutually exclusive).

Dumb people destroy good ideas.

Will be interesting to watch how European health care systems handle the influx of worthless shitskins on their rolls

PALADIN TANK IN THE FIELD

IS THERE A THREAT?

ENEMIES OF THE FREE WORLD

WE FIGHT FOR PEACE

DOING WHAT'S RIGHT

PRESERVING FREEDOM

PROTECTING OUR PEOPLE

IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO

You have just a shitty system change it and everybody is then covered and you would save 100s of billions
But no muuh gabbidalism

hahaha kid you realize the only reason you yurocucks even get to play pretend as commies is because the USA picks up the slack on your defenses

sure we could cut our military budget but it wouldnt be our shit going undefended it would be yours.

But it has the opposite effect. Wealthy families have lower birthrates. That is why whites are a minority in USA.

>Just imagine, burgers: An European-style welfare state
>can't make medical decisions for your own children
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/29/against-his-parents-wishes-this-terminally-ill-infant-will-be-allowed-to-die/?utm_term=.4e74d6c00fdf
No thanks

Please archive it
archive.is/1DSq8

bot post

these archive posts pop up less than a minute apart

MODS permaban both these ips

When I'm a democratic president I'll do just that

If americans had hand to mouth control they wouldn't need healthcare. 70% of health problems can be prevented with proper diet

Wrong. After you remove necessary spending to keep the government running, the military accounts for only 16% of the budget while medicade, social security and gibs currently sit at over 50% of the budget.

Entitlements were a mistake.

>complaining about fjordbot archiving links so you don't have to
Sad!

>Entitlements were a mistake.

Anyone who lived through the Great Depression except for the 10% who caused it would disagree with you.

Entitlements may be out of control, but they are part of what made the last century the American Century.

No lol. If you want university then work for it.

The entitlement programs FDR created exacerbated the Depression. The only reason it didnt take us 20+ years to get out of it is because of WWII production and all our competitors after that were smoking craters.

This please.

Jobs help, welfare doesn't.

>Jobs help, welfare doesn't.

Also a stable banking system. Hoover didn't give a shit if every business and bank in america failed. FDR restored faith in the banks and insured your deposits.

We can argue all day long about the Great Depression and we'll never agree on much. But the banking system under Hoover sucked for just about everyone except the rich shits who were screwing everyone else, much like they are doing these days, except now my pathetic $40k won't disappear overnight, but rather it will simply depreciate.

We wouldn't think of leaving you sweeties unprotected :)))))

People complain about entitlements until they lose everything and there's no safety net. Seriously, there shouldn't be homelessness in this country. No one should go hungry with all the money this country has.

>Just imagine, burgers: An European-style welfare state is right there are your fingertips.

Imshallah.

>We
>checks flag
>implying you have anything to do with international defense
You should be building the wall, Pablo

Right, but the cost is in the trillions... Say we take about 100 billion off of military spending, which would qualify as "a little bit" off of it. How do you propose that this would somehow pay for all of our healthcare costs? That would be a little over $300 per person. There are drugs that cost more than that per unit.

Gibs are for niggers.

But then who would defend all of Europe for free?

They aren't without a point though the size of the military should be subject to stringent audits perhaps that waste can be diverted elsewhere.

But when Donald Trump went around demanding other countries do their bit in fulfilling their military budgetary obligations, he was mocked and ridiculed for making such a suggestion.

In otherwords Liberals should have their cake and eat it.

Even if we spent our entire military budget on health care and college it wouldn't be enough. Medical costs are too damn high. Rent is too damn high and college is too damn high. Government take over isn't going to fix that. We need to get the costs down. How? Easy.
1)Outlaw all forms of health insurance
2) No more federal student loans
3)Rent? Encourage builders to build 3 bedroom homes under 180k

Your math is a little off. And by little, I mean astronomical units.

"Suddenly an eagle named Small Government flew into the room"

The military is a jobs program for assholes, meatheads, and niggers. If we didn't use the kikey petrodollar we would simply not need all this military presence overseas. We can't get "free healthcare" from this but we could certainly do good to cut the budget by 1 million for every man, woman and child in the US, and prevent a lot of deaths around the world.

Our citizens are 80% morons that would waste it anyway.
Let's use some of these expensive nukes
That's wasteful

Fuck off. The only reason Europe was sustainable with their welfare states before is because the US acted (and continues to act as) 95% of their defensive force and military projection power through proxy. The other reason is because they maintained ethnic homogeneity and borders, though obviously not anymore.

>Europeans have it so good because Americans subsidize them
That's your problem tho. You don't have to spend this much on your military. You don't have to have this many troops in Europe. You don't have te have a base every 10km. But you do anyway. Noone is forcing you. You are doing it of your own free will.

they should have free healthcare but free university is a stretch.

I 100% agree. But you honestly think I have any control, or anyone else? It's 100% kikeville over here as you probably already know. But without US military funding as high as it is the world would be about 5x more unstable and Europeans wouldn't get their welfare states. That's why the US can't just "be like Europe dude lmao" like most liberals want

>let's decrease the value of university degrees by giving them to everyone goy
>let's have massive waiting lines and lose millions in taxpayer money because people are too lazy to pay for their own healthcare

ok

If everyone has a degree then a degree is worthless.
If everyone has free healthcare then no one takes responsibility for their own health.
If everyone can live on welfare no body needs a job so the country fails to function.
Allow immigrants to come and take the jobs. they become the majority and you become surplus to requirement and your pointless existence ceases.

with a larger military comes more taxes
and besides, the US military does nothing useful anyway, it only exists to terrorize and not protect

Finland don't enjoy USA's protection and somehow we have a welfare state and an army that ensures my freedom.

math isnt your strong suit is it leena?
i realize that women suck at math, and fins suck even worse than most due to excessive mongol dna, but the US military is 3.5% of GDP.
medicare is 5.8% of GDP and it only covers (poorly) those over 65

even if we eliminated all military spending and became a powerless euro-tier cuck-state like finland, we STILL cant fund "universal healthcare" without bankrupting the entire country.
Protip: the us polulation is 3rd in the world behind india and china. thats a LOT of people, plus we have massive numbers of illegals swindling the system already.
our illegal beaner population alone is bigger than all of finland

next time check some numbers before you fart out another leaf-level shitpost

>but the US military is 3.5% of GDP.
Ever heard of the black budget? Or is that not white enough for you?
>we STILL cant fund "universal healthcare" without bankrupting the entire country.
Sure, we can. Instead of letting private cocksuckers collect however many billions of dollars in insurance premiums, we simply raise taxes by an equivalent amount and let that be apportioned however it may. As a bonus, auto insurance is cheaper because they don't have to deal with personal injury shit anymore.
>can't change more than one number at a time
This is why burgers need to shut the fuck up.

Leaf

You also don't enjoy any sort of relevancy you filthy mongoloid.

> vague allusion to a "black budget" with no information on how this imaginary boogeyman impacts my assertions
eat a dick

> invokes "smash capitalism' rhetoric and implies that medical costs are high because somebody is greedy
your helicopter ride is the only thing youll get for free faggot.
if you want "healthcare" PAY FOR IT like me and every other responsible productive citizen

> implying "single payer" will eliminate shyster lawyers and frivolous lolsuits
if this were true, (((They))) wouldnt be pushing for socialized medicine
youre an idiot
> some nonsensical claim about "changing more than one number at a time" while providing no clue where this retarded talking point came from
i dont care about your lefty dogwhistles.
make an assertion and support it or suck my cock.

undefended?

Defended from what? Who? Who exactly are you defending us against? Terrorist you created?

Since Finland is in Europe that means its automatically more relevant to every European than you are.

What's the name of that Finnish girl?

>if this were true, (((They))) wouldnt be pushing for socialized medicine
THEY AREN'T. The DNC establishment doesn't want it. They and Planned Parenthood of all people are throwing everything they can in the way of it. PEOPLE want single-payer because they want to stpo having to give (((them))) money and fight like hell trying to get some of it back. Pull your head out of your own farts and start paying fucking attention to what's going on around you, useless little niglet.
> implying "single payer" will eliminate shyster lawyers and frivolous lolsuits
It would, because there would be no reason for them. The reason for all those large settlements in malpractice cases, and in turn the reason for providers to retain malpractice insurance, is because no insurer is going to cover you for the ongoing costs of that injury, if they elect to cover your damaged ass at all. Under a single-payer regime, one might get a quality-of-life stipend and all the further care, DME, etc. will be covered by the system just the same as if you slipped and fell or whatever, and the practitioner will be disciplined as appropriate in case of genuine malpractice and probably not ever practice again.
>i dont care about your lefty dogwhistles.
I don't care about your le right wing branded memes, nigger. You're a worthless little piece of shit who thinks licking some rich man's bunghole means you earned the rights to MY labor and MY materials that son of a bitch's money symbolizes.
Shut the fuck up you ignorant little shitposting shiteating shitball and don't ever open your mouth unless you have experience of what you're talking about.
NIgger.

>Relevant
>To hoardes of islamic shitskin barbarians.
>A WINR IS U FINLAN

You have no idea what you are talking about right? You just posting for the sake of posting.