Redpill me on Mohammed bin Salman

What can you guys say about the new first in line successor to the Saudi throne without just posting muh ISIS memes.
and why does he always look so fucking giddy?

He's a faggot. A crazy faggot.

t. Saudi

he's a power craving maniac

isn't " Redpill me about " threads not allowed ??

>isn't " Redpill me about " threads not allowed ??
wantet to type "honest thoughts on" but i like short titles
>he's a power craving maniac
is he better or worse than bin nayef?

He is incompetent from what little I know, I read he bumbled this whole thing with Yemen, lol. And basically copy pasted economic reform program (Vision 2030 it is called I think) by a neoliberal economic think tank to wane off of oil money and turn into a more normal economy. This will cause massive butt hurt in the entitled and lazy Saudis and the Saud family will get fuggged :DD if they don't adapt it to their unique situation. Anyways, guy seems dumb, good for us though since he will be an easy enemy. :)

He's a good goy

He's your second best ally!

He hates Muslims. I think he's a pretty good guy.

>is he better or worse than bin nayef?

bin nayef is more chill and nice guy, this one on the other side is literally mental

An incompetent spoiled brat driving a dying dynasty off a cliff.

They all look same and called same

Low IQ'd shitskin, end of story.

sandnigger with a lot of money

He looks pretty AESTHETIC desu

And I mean Arabs in particular whenever I use the term shitskin. I never use it to describe other races really. Indians and Arabs simply are not comparable. Arabs are truly deserving of the term.

Arabs are two standard deviations lower when it comes to basic reasoning. They're brain dead.
They have nothing of value to offer to the world.
My uni was flooded with them, every single one did not belong there.
A young kid is more intelligent than a grown Arab.

He's fucked up because of the prominent inbreeding among noble line

>royals
>inbreeding
that would a waste of a royal marriage

> they're brain dead

They basically are. They might be able to walk, maybe talk, but they cannot reason, think critically or anything.

They would fail every single test.

>beady little inbred eyes...

>dude weed lmao eyes

hmm, wonder why the current king changed his cousin for him then though, who cares at this point.

>Behind the move to crash oil prices to kill western production, backfired crippled Saudi economy.
>Invaded Yemen claiming things would be finished within a week.
>"Educated" in Saudi Arabia, only speaks arabic.
>Probably behind Qatar conflict, wants to fight Iran.
So I would say hes pretty good, don't think I could do a much better job of destroying Saudi Arabia myself.

chew on this

I've always wanted to try wearing one of those white Islamic PJ things that Arabs wear, they look comfy.

he is a crypto-kike khazarian jew from DonMeh tribe
Israel and Saudi Arabia are brother and sister

There was a kid at my high school that looked just like him. Was the same ethnicity, had the same face, and wore the same happy facial expression. I actually had to look up his age to make sure it wasn't him.

Bat shit Anti-Iranian good goy. Somehow worse than Salman.

The fear of Iran keeps them at bay.

Yeah but he abruptly changed direct succession to Mohammed since then that's why i was asking

royals in europe used to do this shit all the time to screw over people who were in line for secession that they didn't like I assume he did that for the same reason

The actual leader of ISIS

as in he did it in spite of Mohammed? or his cousin? from all I've gathered bin Salman would just fuck up the balance.

don't know but yeah sure I mean maybe he just wants to watch the world burn or something who the fucks know
kings don't always think logically man