Yes

MODS delete these slide threads

>scratches head
>gets out calculator

Christ, that's hot.

No
Anything above 25C is too hot in this country

No, we die at 30+

I was in China in the spring, 37 degrees. Its impossible to do anything. I prefer 15-25. I dont mind 10 degrees and sun, its Tshirt weather

>Celsius

I'm Balkan diaspora and I think that would kill me

My limit is 25c it rarely reaches +30 here last time was 4 years ago i think, i sat at my home becouse it was too hot.

All of the world is using metric sistem except you autists, stop acting edgy allready and ambrace one true metric sistem.

Άργος, seriously how's it there? Is it a shithole like Μέγαρα or nice-ish like Τρίkαλα;

Expected response, probably more to come.
I love it when Euros get annoyed that we refuse to conform.

>15% humidity

Humidity is what really fucks you over user, where I live in PA it's in the high 80's to 90's (around 32 C) and 75% humidity.

Can southerners survive this?

>15% humidity
Give me that. I'm tired of this cold weather
Just look at this map of southern sweden and you'll get an idea. It's even worse here in Finland, especially because i live further up north.

people go to work in this temp over here
they even take public transportation
as for global warming dumb cunts, here goes
youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg

>t. non-white who can't handle slightly cool temperatures

>tfw 17 degrees

i cant fucking stand the cold i want to move to Darwin and escape this shit weather

yes. in belgrade this year temperature ranged from -5 to 38.

You'll get used to the warmth i'm certain. I'd rather be sweating than freezing alive in the middle of fucking nowhere. It gets to around -40 Celsius at least once every winter here. Also the sun doesn't even rise above the fucking horizon.

Summers are rainy, short and cold. As a child i somewhat enjoed it but each year i'm getting more and more fed up with it. Trying to get my piece of shit car to work in -20 to -40 celsius because the battery died in the middle of nowhere, i hate it.

>Aussie can't handle 63 degrees Fahrenheit
You have no idea how warm that is for winter from a European/American perspective

yes

my ancestors came to australia probably to escape the fucking cold of europe, if it aint 35C or more then im in bed with an electric blanket

I can handle it since i'm probably the palest person on this planet. It just gets tiresome because it's cold all the fucking time.

It wasn't like this, say 10 years ago. Then we at least had warmer summers. Nowadays the summers are rainy, cold and full of mosquitoes (this hasn't changed but perhaps gotten a bit worse due to the increased amount of pubbles)

>42 degrees
>only 15% humidity

Nigger I've lived through 44 celcius and 98% humidity. Dry heat is easy.

>
yes. I'd rather like it cool. :P

>17
>Cold
That's like the best temperature to live in.

>40c
>tfw it reached 37c last week and im still recovering

Stop being a fucking pussy. I live in an officially "temperate" area of Australia and our temperature variation is -12C to 45C every year.

It's like refusing to use round wheels like the rest and insist on using square ones.

This guy.

we really got bigger Problems in Europe

This. 42 in Greece is the same as 30 here.

Like what?I feel comfy.

>17 °C is cold
nigguh...

the older you get the harder it is to stand the heat, but it's the same with great colds too
so i guess temperate countries are better provided they dont get too hot in the summer
some cities are interesting: they're way up north but their ocean situation makes them never go low in temps, like seattle

> if it aint 35C or more then im in bed with an electric blanket
wtf

I ain't stepping one foot in Argos when there is 1-click Ebay purchases

Sounds like you got poor circulation. My granny at age 85 has as well

Recife (northwestern Huezil) heat was wet but still much more bearable than paris' heat
because it's exposed to the ocean and has a constant fresh-feeling breeze
i'd rather have 40°C Recife than 30°C Paris.
And you can get up to 40°C in Paris but you hardly will go over 40°C in Recife
i'm guessing the USA are perfect for the variablity of climates all while keeping a high economical output and opportunities
otherwize i'd love to have a geography that allows for popular affluence under Recife's climate

Paris smells like a dead cat in that heat too.

lol the leaf
17°C is too low
it may feel good to you because you spend half the year in temps unsuitable for humans
but perfect temp would be between 19 and 24

No it's 26C and i'm dying of heat

i dont know, i'm in the burbs
as for the city smell i cant smell it, i'd need to move away for along time then come back for it to stop being a habit
when i stepped out of the plane in recife it smelled like rotten meat and ethanol

>98% humidity
oh god kill me

that's a mistake
humidity is fine in some cities like recife
ok you do sweat, but you do breathe too

Where are you at?

yeah ive been through 70% humidity and felt
like it was normal but the same in the city felt completely different

> tfw groping heat stroked euro whores at work during summer.

Life Guard. No questions asked. Dozens every summer for 6 years running, DOZENS!

Oh god that looks like fucking heaven

Sweden must be wonderful, shame about the people living there

Yeah, but lets be honest, the Baltics are paradise on earth

dozens of what
groping butts and tits while nobody's looking?
lol what a creep
when was the last time you had sex with an overage, consenting woman?

>leaf throwing stones

3 weeks ago, i just got the hots for incapacitated / delirious women mane.

It's been 20-27 degrees all week here.
>Can't sleep due to hot room, we have no AC only varmepumpe
>Being outside is miserable
>Can't focus at work
>Attracts fucking gook tourists and brits
Time to move to Northern Norway I guess.

Need to get rid of ruzzianz and get to western levels of economy and not get cucked in process, then sure, we have a potential.

>humidity 50%

So actually much better than the 35° 50% humidity weather we now regularly get every summer? Yes

Brits are the most superior tourists Kek

But yeah where I live in Wales its flooding with Londoners and Germans
Send help

Argos? Mate I bought a kids trampoline from there lol.

42C pfff how about 47C wind in the middle of a desert and the second you wip ur dick out for a piss on the side of the road your dick goes from pure aryan white to nigga before u even finish

turbonerdcreep confirmed
enjoy never having consensual sex with any woman above 3/10

Kek. I'm a lifeguard in the sand and sun central of the sand and sun country.

I could literally drown in pussy if my lung capacity wasn't so high.

you cant sleep due to hot room when temp doesnt go over 27 during the day?
how the fuck do you build your homes?
the walls shouldnt stay hot after a few hours of venting, between 8PM and 1AM typically

nobody cares about what you are if you arent confident enough to pull roasties mate
you only creep on incapacitated women because you cant handle them conscious

You seem to care an awful lot.

>Tfw pleasant weather, slightly cold, bright sun, thanks to a weird cold front, probably due to climate change

>its a "retards don't understand different countries are used to different weather" episode

survive yes, enjoy, not so much

Mutated weather

can I get a Fahrenheit translation?