Just a reminder that the internet scene is REAL controlled opposition...

Just a reminder that the internet scene is REAL controlled opposition. Every hour you spend on the internet is an hour that you are a sheep, subject to the whims of your master and doing NOTHING to better your actual circumstances. They fill you full of cheap calories and give a place to vent and, in return, you willingly sit in your chair and shut up. You preach to the people who already agree with you in the place set aside just for you to do just that. Welcome to your cage, white man. You are a VERY good goy!

The internet has power, but it is a double edged sword. Use in moderation and focus on productive pursuits. What do you do to effect change in the REAL world? Me? I do nothing, I'm just like you.

inb4 white family man is enough

My wife doesn't want me to join any well regulated militia so I just shitpost on the internet

Dude what else am I going to all day without the Internet? I don't have a girlfriend and all I can do is play guitar and Overwatch or watch anime or go work at Safeway for a few hours.

This, with a side of brainwashing.

The militia is not the only option or even best option. I'm only saying that we need to think about these things. LARPers on Sup Forums talk in such a grandiose manner but what can we really do? What DO WE actually do? There is probably something we can do, but I don't think we a re doing shit other that "raising awareness". That has some value only if it leads to something tangible, physical, real.

I know man. That constant rush of dopamine with every refresh of the catalog. Senseless addict I am, can't even bring myself down to reading a proper book anymore or even watching some dumb netfilx series. Life is dull

>going outside

lol

You're not wrong in this regard. Sup Forums is my escape from the real world, whenever I'm not working, working out or studying. This is my place of refuge, the place for socialization.

I'm relatively strapped for cash right now, so I'm useless out there. I'd rather spend my time acquiring extremely lucrative competencies and go out there once I'm ready.

I'm no better, but it does bother me and I think most posters are like us if they are honest. Really, I just want to figure out what we can do. The thing is, this being what it is, any idea is likely to the ridiculed and not really considered. I think any action is better than the current situation. I wish I knew like-minded people in my area. I've even lost my friends because they are nowhere close to my power level and it affects how I see the world.

I know what you mean, and I agree to a certain point.
> what can we do?
I really don't know.
> What DO WE actually do?
I am very interested in politics and I am taking a phd in International Relations, currently writing my thesis and publishing a couple of articles.
>Does this account for doing anything?
I don't think so, I am not changing the world at all. I have a business on the side (small bed and breakfast) and I feel it is more useful than my academic career, since I offer a service, I employ two people and I pay taxes.
I would say, then: if you want to improve the world, make money, create jobs.

Make a YouTube channel and voice your opinions! Don't swear or scream at people even if they are doing the same thing to you! Be level headed and calm because that is the only way to convince people to join our side

I have a feeling that shitskin youth is going to rape that clueless white bitch.

You are helping yourself and that is step #1, so good on you. You are doing more than most are. Who do you employ? I guess what I think is missing is any kind of real relationship among ethnically European people with a focus on improving our standing or supporting each other. We all live in our own world and put our interests before everything. There just doesn't ever seem to be talk of specifics of what we can do and it's very noticeable.

>Make a YouTube channel

There are already too many and the problem is not spreading the message to those with ears to hear it. The problem is what to do once one is on board.

> Who do you employ?
I employ a guy as a part-time receptionist, and a cleaning lady.
> We all live in our own world and put our interests before everything.
We are not even doing our interests, we are doing (((their))) interests while destroying our countries importing fake refugees, muslims and illegals.

That's just think my grandpa, who don't know nothing about internet and belive that the new generation become idiots. Bullshits.

>I employ a guy as a part-time receptionist, and a cleaning lady.

I thought you would read between the lines. I mean, what KIND of people.

>we are doing (((their))) interests

True. It also seems that in many cases we are doing nothing, we have lost interest in anything.

>mouse connects to monito
Thiis is seriously brothering me.

>I've even lost my friends because they are nowhere close to my power level and it affects how I see the world.

Lost my best-friend because he chose to race-mix and didn't want to hear about statistics or common sense. Still hurts.

its prolly one of those iMacs or w/e

what can we do? first we could do Sup Forums meetup to break free from this inactive state, moving in itself would be good. Then what? depends on why you came here first. if it is because you lost friends, or just don't have, Sup Forums could help as long as real meetup happen. then simply being together and not do degenerate things regulary would lead to something I'm sure. forming a group of people who actually know themselves and stay together is a achievement in itself.
>inb4 that would mean show your flag or write your location

And what are you doing right now? Typing to a load of anons on an online forum and looking at their responses, not exactly productive.

We don't do it because it's productive, we do it because it has the potential to affect the format of this world.

> what KIND of people.
Ah I get it! They are honest people I can trust, since I don't live there (property is in the Caribbean), I manage reservations remotely.
He's a white Swiss dude who speaks four languages, he's also running another B&B close-by.
The cleaning lady is an illiterate local lady, mulatto, mother of four, I inherited from previous owner.

My dad used to think phones were a psyop fad, and that political conversations a phones were invalid as well. I guess we'll need to wait for a lagitamate communications medium to come along before we affect anything.

Cuck.

Use your ability to play guitar to get a girlfriend

What do you mean with "Sup Forums meetup"? An actual meeting in real life?

This is a propaganda war and Sup Forums reaches more people than some mainstream news networks.
For now, it is the best we have against (((them))).

I want nothing to do with baseball playing niggers or transgender dog walkers leave me alone.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is generally more dangerous and less effective to do real world activism.

On the computer you can reach millions...

This is why judens are saying shut it down in regards to the internets...

format corrupted please reinstall backup copy