Canada Day turns 35

150 years??
More like 35

>Canada Day (French: Fête du Canada) is the national day of Canada. A federal statutory holiday, it celebrates the anniversary of the July 1, 1867, enactment of the Constitution Act, 1867 (then called the British North America Act, 1867), which united the three separate colonies of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick into a single Dominion within the British Empire called Canada.[1][2][3] Originally called Dominion Day (French: Le Jour de la Confédération), the holiday was renamed in 1982, the year the Canada Act was passed

Same Year Justin Trudeaus daddy made the Canadian Charter of Privileges.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day

Canada Day is a wash out here. HA HA HA
Suck as fuck day

Nothing but drunk and high retards in Canada clothing and maple leafs on their faces, walking around shouting
>WOOOOOOOO CA-NA-DA!!
over and over in a drunken stupor

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Act_1982
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp50Iw-xcVo&t=2s
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/06/30/halifax-man-charged-for-entering-home-sleeping-on-couch-.html
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/06/28/second-home-owners-protest-burden-of-vancouver-vacancy-tax.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/01/montreal-s-first-canada-day-parade-met-with-laughter-founder-recalls.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/06/30/police-officers-asked-not-to-wear-their-uniforms-in-ottawa-pride-parade.html
metronews.ca/sponsored_sections/2017/06/15/8-home-reno-projects-that-give-the-best-bang-for-your-buck.html
twitter.com/dearYVRlandlord/status/846103409157562368/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/06/30/an-outspoken-renter-advocate-is-moving-away.html
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/06/30/an-outspoken-renter-advocate-is-moving-away.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360
cbc.ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295
cbc
archive.is/Tp6xF
archive.is/i3qW1
cbc.ca/firsthand/blog/how-to-make-a-canadian
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canada-quebec-150-parade-celebration-1.4184718
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Justins daddy literally changes everything in Canadian law, in 1982
Justin is now running the country

Wew Lad

Everyone is too poor to celebrate. Celebrations literally take food out of our mouths.

Justin's face should replace the "maple leaf" in the Canadian Flag
He's literally "The Prince of Canada"

According to people on here, Canada is just fine, you're a loser if you're poor and they are going to have a cook out today and throw out all the left overs, while thinking about poor people with no money or food.

I bet there is some secret clause, where his children are guaranteed to become Prime Minister.

He fucking changed everything.

Rich history eh faggots??

More like 35 years of it

Yep,.Literally only their "own" country for 35 years

>The Canada Act 1982 (1982 c. 11) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that was passed at the request of the Canadian federal government to "patriate" Canada's constitution, ending the necessity for the British parliament to be involved in making changes to the Constitution of Canada. The Act also formally ended the "request and consent" provisions of the Statute of Westminster 1931 in relation to Canada, whereby the British parliament had a general power to pass laws extending to Canada at its own request.

>Annexed as Schedule B to the Act is the text of the Constitution Act, 1982, in both of Canada's official languages (i.e. English and French). Because of the requirements of official bilingualism, the body of the Canada Act itself is also set out in French in Schedule A to the Act, which is declared by s. 3 to have "the same authority in Canada as the English version thereof

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Act_1982

Canada, celebrating 35 years as their own country today!

my city may be overrun with third world invaders, hippy degenerates and filthy chinamen but I will never forget what it was.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp50Iw-xcVo&t=2s
we will make Canada white again

Let's keep this celebration of 35 years of Trudeau Dynasty with some TOP SECRET, DEEP STATE news stories, from super underground news sources, like metronews.ca

Here's a real Canadian story to start the day off right

>Intoxicated Halifax-area man charged for entering home, making snack, sleeping on couch

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/06/30/halifax-man-charged-for-entering-home-sleeping-on-couch-.html

Only in Canader eh?? HAW HAW HAW
Poor lad probably just really drunk from celebrating his Canadian FREEDOM!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
CA-NA-DA!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandatory Reading

Thew fuck is that??
You realize no one in the 1900s,1910,1920,1930,1940,1950 America and Europe didn't dress like that??

You want some 1800s pioneer era country??

LOL

Canadians literally think people lived and dressed like pioneers, until the 1950s.

LOL

You 200 years old or something, kid??

>You'll never forget

You were probably born in the 90s

General French hat thread.
Get in here boiiis.

that was from an opera concert from 1964

Ya, sure it was...........
My granddad has pictures of him and my mom and aunts and uncles that look like they were taken in 1850 cause of the technology being used.

Granddad has a picture of him and he looks like Charles Ingalls in Little House on the Prairie

We use to LOVE that show, cause it was so close to everything we had in Canada, and how grand dad grew up.

The show is based in Pioneer times...........

See, story is, moms side of the family were "poor dirt farmers"
Granddad bought a hobby farm with some cows to complete the look.

Mom and her sisters would take me, my brother and cousins out to pioneer villages and old farms to show us, how granddad and Canadians use to live, and to show us "how lucky we are to be alive now"

I remember seeing tractors, that are from the 1800s, that were used like 70-80 years ago.

No "hit and miss motors"
No steam powered tractors
No old appliances. They had hand cranked washing machines since like 1840. Mom and grandma use to WARSH (ya, they say warsh instead of wash) their clothes in the river
No old nothing, except ancient pioneer farming tech.

Another Canadian as Fuck news story

Rich Whiners in Canada, whine about having to pay taxers on their vacant homes

>Owners of second homes protest burden of Vancouver vacancy tax

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/06/28/second-home-owners-protest-burden-of-vancouver-vacancy-tax.html

WAHHHHH!!! I don't wanna pay!!!! I'm a Boomer, my mommy and daddy paid for everything, my whole life!!! WAHHHHH!!!! I wanna keep my money!! I hate paying for things!! That's why I take loans and never pay them back!! WAHHHHHH!!

Fucking Boomer Scum

Tonight would be a great night to stalk around, sucker punching fat drunk Boomers while they stumble around all drunk.

Maybe...............

Fat fuck loser, in his golf shirt tucked in, gut sticking out, his 50-60 year old wife, looking like she spend half his money trying to look half her age.
Strut around like they're king shit.

Fat old fucks. High school is long over buddy.

VIVA FIDEL

So weird how USA hates commies and almost had WW3 and closed off Cuba to USA over their communism.
For some reason, they let Canada slide and even do trade with Canada and let Canada screw them over in NAFTA

The fuck is going on around here??

I wish I was born on American soil. This country is just fucking whack

IT STARTED IN 1982

USA hates Fidel and communism
USA almost goes to war with Cuba over communism
USA almost goes to war with USSR over communism
Canadian leader flies to Cuba to get wife pregnant by Fidel, while making deals with USA
USA leaves Canada alone

WHAT
IN
THE
FUCK

USA should invade us or annex us or something, if they hate commies that much.

They should've done it in the 11960s or 70s then.

What the helllllll

Guy who held first "Canada Day Parade" in Montreal STILL ALIVE and Remembers it!!

WOW!!!

>Montreal's first Canada Day parade met with laughter, founder recalls

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/01/montreal-s-first-canada-day-parade-met-with-laughter-founder-recalls.html

>Roopnarine Singh, a Trinidad-born Montreal doctor, organized the first Canada Day parade in 1978 after being horrified there was no celebration to mark his adopted country's birthday.

White Canadians, so fucking lazy, they need immigrants to do everything for them.

Woah, wait a minute...........
Canada Day wasn't "Canada Day" until 1982
How did this guy organize a parade, for a day that didn't exist??

UMMM WHAT??

>Originally called Dominion Day (French: Le Jour de la Confédération), the holiday was renamed in 1982, the year the Canada Act was passed

>>Roopnarine Singh, a Trinidad-born Montreal doctor, organized the first Canada Day parade in 1978 after being horrified there was no celebration to mark his adopted country's birthday.

Wow.........................

Canada, such a bullshit lie of a country, their own media can't keep the lies straight.

According to the article, he needed to FIGHT for funding and was called "too patriotic" by his fellow Canadians
He was LAUGHED AT for wanting to celebrate Canada.

Sound right, but it's all lies, cause it wasn't even called "Canada Day" until 6 years later.

So what in the fuck is going on????????

>At times, he faced criticism for his unabashed patriotism in a province where the July 1 holiday was traditionally met with ambivalence.
>He recalls years of fighting to secure funding for the event

Now he lives part time in Caribbean in his home country,probably like a king and during the winter months.

How Canadian eh??

>He now splits his time between Trinidad and Toronto, but he's in Montreal to attend the parade for what he says could be the last time.

DO What the Homo Elite says!!

>Police officers asked not to wear their uniforms in Ottawa Pride parade

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/06/30/police-officers-asked-not-to-wear-their-uniforms-in-ottawa-pride-parade.html
Holy crap I'm tired of faggots. GO BACK IN THE CLOSET
You're 1% of the whole fucking world.
Be happy you're not in the middle east and being thrown off a building for being gay.

Guess cause they sperg out and act like over emotional drama queens, they get what they want more often.

So tired of smug as fuck, fat faggots in stupid hair colors, acting like they are God's Gift to Earth cause their homo brain is full of Homo Elite Propaganda that they're special.

YOU'RE 1% OF THE WORLD
Why is the 99% making so much room for these fucking people??

Easy Tricks to increase the value of your home by 100,000s for a low price
>8 home reno projects that give the best bang for your buck

metronews.ca/sponsored_sections/2017/06/15/8-home-reno-projects-that-give-the-best-bang-for-your-buck.html

I bought me a fixer upper for $300,000, did all the work myself, now it's worth $750,000
I'm unqualified and untrained to do these jobs. I did them poorly. My house is now worth $400,000 more cause I dumped $2500 and a couple hours of my time, into my house

Canadian logic.

LOL

Canadians are actually paying $2300 to live in a shed, like Bubbles, in Vancouver.

twitter.com/dearYVRlandlord/status/846103409157562368/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/06/30/an-outspoken-renter-advocate-is-moving-away.html

Of all the words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those that follow these: Canada thread

Can't afford rent in BC? You're a loser, bitch!! Go back to Ottawa with your "fiancee" loser.
Vancouver is for us Richers. The RICH Folk eh?? Not poor trash Eastern scum from "Ottawa".
God Damn Ottawa, always stealing OUR Money
>Leaving Vancouver: An outspoken renter advocate is moving away

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/06/30/an-outspoken-renter-advocate-is-moving-away.html

Hey sad as fuck loser, how's it going? Following another of my threads.

What's it like being that autistic??

Seriously lame attempt at some poetry too. Doesn't even rhyme

There is literally nothing wrong with taking a long weekend for a cook out with your friends and family and getting drunk and high. Take joy where you can find it in this lifetime my dude

LOL
STFU you scumbag loser.
That's ALL you people do, is sit around getting high and drunk. That's why your country is trash.

You people literally cannot function unless high or drunk

WHO CARES if Canada is really only 35 years old??
Anin't nothing wrong with getting high and drunk and enjoying the small things eh??

Sit back, have a beer or 20 and retell tales of Canada , how you imagined it, eh??

Ahhh, we use to drink the whiskey, play the fiddle music by the fire, hunt and trap.

God damn Canada was great eh??
I was born in 1990 btw, BUT I REMEMBER OLDEN CANADA!!!

This "country" is fucked.

I just hope one day Trump comes in and makes this place part of the USA and just fucks everyone up. I would welcome this.

Faggot you have no idea who I am. Go spend time with your family and enjoy a long weekend. Of all the fucking things to get worked up and crusade over what kind of piece of shit picks a statutory holiday?

>you people
>flag

IM CELEBRATING DOMINION DAY I BOUGT MY RED ENSIGN AND I AM ENJOYING A SOBER CHRISTIAN DOMINION DAY WITH BIBLE STUDY!

serously though, Canada threads are fuckn sad bro.not just your canada threads which are informatve - ALL canada threads=sad as fuck

fuck this whole country

Ya, if only

>pic related

Giving Canada their Independence was the biggest mistake, America ever made. If elected, I promise to #MakeCanadaAmericaAgain

Really dropped the ball on that one.

Good job DRUMPF

#NotMyPresident

LOL
Translation:
>Who cares if this history is fake. Go get drunk and high and forget what you discovered, OKAY??
>You got no idea who I am. Im from Vatican City and "watching you"
>I'm part of CSIS and monitoring your Sup Forums cause you're a threat
>Go drink, do drugs and FORGET this, OKAY PAL??

You know how you fix a country? Lots of children, strong families, and strong communities.

You know how you build strong families and communities? You have cook outs and spend time with them on the weekend.

You're literally fighting against a fucking holiday. Sperging out against this shitty country is one thing, but if you actually think spending time alone frothing at your keyboard trying to convince others to avoid their families and friends is somehow more productive than quality family time then you're the reason our country is shit

Oh thanks man, sorry. Hard to tell who is friend or foe in these threads.
I'm attacked constantly by a team of shills, for posting the news.
Which is SAD AS FUCK.

My bad dude

>47 posts
>35 posts by this ID
Jesus Christ man

Ya buddy, pull on the ol heart strings there with your tales of what "family" and "friends" are.

They are just words to Canadians. "Family" and "Friend" means shit to a Canadian.

My own Canadian as fuck Granddad, made his own brother live in poverty, most of his life, while he sat on millions from a land sale, which partially belonged to his brother. His own brother needed to sue him, for that money.

I guess my Granddad is just a "bad" Canadian and not a TRUE Canadian, despite his family being here 100 years, eh?

What are the odds of a terrorist attack today?

>47 posts
>35 posts by this ID
Jesus Christ man

Zero
No one fucking cares

Take your fucking meds you gangstalking youtube victim

You're literally fucking fighting against the concept of family now?

Holy shit I didn't think there was a goy this good

>Take your fucking meds you gangstalking youtube victim

Canadians actually take their nation seriously? Who would of thought.

LOL
Now you're trying to play the whole "jews are winning" angle.

Keep deflecting, faggot.
You started with it's okay to get drunk and high, now you're saying I'm a "goy"

LOL

They fucking L-O-V-E this place bud. They will try and fight you, if you say
>I like America and want to move there

Like they sperg out. Their brain breaks. You can see the
>does not compute
on their faces.

I do these everyday, cause it's fucking hilarious, to see the excuses the Canadian Shill team tries to come up.

I always wanted my own late night talk show, I guess I got an early morning one.
Making comments on news stories is a common thing with those comedians.

DAILY REMINDER; More than Half of ALL Canadians will die in 40-50 years.

>Canadian seniors now outnumber children for 1st time, 2016 census shows

>More Canadians are 65 and over than under age 15, StatsCan says

Probably a lot sooner desu.
40 years is giving the 50 year olds till 90 to live. Most are 65+

How are the young, suppose to support all these old people?
We won't.
I hope they die quickly when we get tired of them and start acting like Boomers ourselves.

I do, fuck you all. Im getting mine. I don't share. Put money in MY hand.

>L
>E
>A
>F

You forgot to archive it

>cbc ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360
archive.is/Tp6xF
>cbc ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295
archive.is/i3qW1

Like my granddads brother, I'm going to sue my entitled,spoiled, fuckhead parents for every dime they have, for making me grow up with nothing, while they had everything.

What goes around, comes around you fucking trash bags

Here, I added your archive links to my copypasta.

Thanks archivebot
DAILY REMINDER; More than Half of ALL Canadians will die in 40-50 years.

>Canadian seniors now outnumber children for 1st time, 2016 census shows

archive.is/Tp6xF

>More Canadians are 65 and over than under age 15, StatsCan says

archive.is/i3qW1

How to Make a Canadian

BE NOT FROM CANADA according to the CBC

LOL

cbc.ca/firsthand/blog/how-to-make-a-canadian

>muh white non-immigrant country I imagine!!!!

Canadian values.
If you hear the term ‘Canadian values’ what we mean is that immigrants are a value to Canada. You belong here.

How fucking vague btw

Celebrating 150 years of in fighting!!

>150 celebrations highlight Quebec's complicated relationship with Canada

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canada-quebec-150-parade-celebration-1.4184718

Wish the Americans had won.
Fuck this French/English divide. Torn the country apart since conception.

What am I saying, everyone hates everyone here. Everyone wants a diddler shack in the middle of no where and to be left alone.
WHY??
Cause Canadians are fucking retarded psychos and growing up around them, makes you hate people in general.

How brown are you?

do you have a feminine benis

Most of these people, don't even know why they are celebrating. Or that CANADA DAY, wasn't even CANADA DAY, until 35 years ago.

Americans have FREEDOM to celebrate.

What are we "celebrating"??

Being here??

>How brown are you?

Well, I can trace my granddads side for 100 years in Canada and back to Ireland and Scotland

That answer your question?
You asked it yesterday too, shillbot

Guess I'm just NOT PROUD to come from a shithole fake nation of do-nothing losers who accomplished shit and have no fucking history,pride or culture.

Besides fake emotions of patriotism, no one has any idea why they like it here.
It's just meme lines
>Darr open spaces!!
>Free healthcare!!
>Not America!!!

>tfw you never signed the constitution

You're probably some filthy POO to be honest.

> Canada Day
Apparently there is a 7-story tall giant rubber duck about 200m away from me that I couldn't be fucked to go look at

So you're a city fag? Supports my theory even more that you're brown.

I'm white and I own guns. I'm like the last white person in Toronto.

I read the ID wrong, thought the other fag posted that.

>Can't read post IDs
Talking to the wrong person, fuckwit

>You're probably some filthy POO to be honest.

It's the BrownBot. It can only formulate sentences that involve "brown" as being an insult

Update your software you fucking losers.

Probably cause you're actually a POO and BROWN from India and called DARPEET or something.

so you'll spend the whole day in your shitbox apartment making these threads and replying to yourself all day right?

Did you not see my post above? Oh well, I don't expect more from a filthy indishit.

Canadians don't own guns. No idea what you're talking about dude.
I was raised that guns are bad and American.
If you want to be a psycho gun nut, go to America. We don't want *your* kind here.

So funny how Canadians try to brag that they own guns to impress Americans.

Canada is 100% Anti-Gun

>wanting to abandon HM the queen and live in a republic that chose a nigger as it's head of state

INDIANS ARE A NOBLE AND KIND PEOPLE WHO'S WOMEN DO ANAL.

>Has Justin Trudeau as head of State now
>no real rights like Americans
>Taxed to pay the luxuries of Royals who don't give a fuck if you starve to death.

These Canadians LOVE being abused cucked slaves

>Darrrrr day had one blackie as presidunt once eh?? BADDDD!! |
>Canada is multicultural too eh?? Diveristy is strength eh??

Guns are white identity. If you don't own a firearm you might as well have gone down bug catching on Church St. last week.

No idea what you're talking about man. No one I know likes guns, wants a gun or owns a gun.
Maybe you grew up in some fairy tale part of Canada.

>Toronto
>owns a gun

Guns aren't Canadian culture. They never have been. You're :LARPing

Your parents raised you to be a fucked up retard dude. I can't remember, were you raised by a single mother? Would explain a lot

I guarantee you have no real friends and that your family has rejected you. There really isn't any other reason why to hate this holiday.

>No one I know likes guns, wants a gun or owns a gun.
That's because you and your friends are all pussy cunts?

Please seek mental help.

The Canadian Retard team is here to derail the thread and make Canadians look like a bunch of callous retards who hate their own countrymen for having a different opinion

>We aren't shills!!!
>We are just in every single of your threads, every day, insulting you for posting news stories and telling the truth cause reasons
>NOT SHILLS

Makes me legit LOL

>hate their own countrymen for having a different opinion
What is fascism: the post.

They are out in force today!!

Always take them a little while. I think there is a reply count that needs to be hit, before they really turn it on

What is using a word wrong and not knowing the meaning of a word
(Your) post

HM the queen is head of state still, we aren't a republic
Not a single penny of our tax dollars go to the royals, if you're talking about engagements they make here that's for security, we spend that on any visiting head of state, why is it bad when our OWN visits?
Dumb frog or foreign euro nigger, get the hell out of my country Canada is British Anglo

Nice deflection, how many neetbux do you get from the government?