Wh*Tes are going mad

Look at this pic lmao
what does pol think? wh*Te race is almost dead

Other urls found in this thread:

travelgayeurope.com/destination/gay-turkey/gay-istanbul/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe Muslims have a point.

I'm a stay at home dad. I let my wife shoot her eggs up urethra, felt good man. You should try it before you knock it.

turk will you KoS all whites or if we're down to convert when the time comes can we bebros and like oppress women while chillin and smoking shisha and praying?

we don't like wh*Te subhumans muslim or not
we're going to kill you

reis sen hiç ban yedin mi

yok

This literally made my stomach hurt. At the very least I can say if it wasn't for you mudslimes getting uppity the west may have fallen further into this degeneracy. I know we aren't at the limits but I'm confident the pendulum will swing back. Hard.

>Pose for the picture like a good goy and...*snap*
Here's your 17 cents

Hey t*rkroach how are house prices in t*rkey

This sorely needs a "Has science gone too far?" caption.

>him pregnant

????
Its a him who has ovaries a uterus a vagina and the hormones necessary to promote ovulation? What exactly does one need to classify as a woman these days?

the day of the rope will come

Ya know, I'm just going to point this out. You're sitting here on an image board posting pictures of other people being in relationships to try and get the goat from others.

I'm sorry.

a mental disorder
I wonder when I can get my tax paid police protection squad because I have paranoid personality disorder
if you don't believe that there are assassins everywhere trying to kill me, you're a bigot

>amerisubhuman calling anyone pathetic
ror

>the mentally ill Turk at it again

Shoo t*rkroach, shoo. You are not welcome here.

These days you can be anything you identify as. Reality means nothing. Anyone against delusion is a bigot.

But like pregnancy i imagine cant be compatible with all that testosterone shes been taking. To be fertile and she needs her female hormones so what happens? Does she start losing her manly face and loss of muscle? Or does she have miscarriage because she values her shitty beard more than her kids?

Theres so much to ask, a window into the madness would be amazing

At least he's not a nigger though.

I hear the t•urks are being extra gay this year and even being bottoms
travelgayeurope.com/destination/gay-turkey/gay-istanbul/

This roach has been shitposting all fucking day I'm getting bored of it.

I think she stops taking hormones during the pregnancy, but I don't know if the previous use of hormones has any effect on it. Either way, poor kid.

He has a small dick and his country constantly reeks of excrement.

I literally got a shudder down my spine.

Kill this timeline, and for that matter kill all timelines coming after that.

Oh they definitely do. I just cannot tolerate their terms.

I guess shareblue is out of tactics. So that means you're their goto shill? mods ban this faggot t*Rk

I was born in turkey and lived there for 5 years. Im kurdish myself and an atheist but im living in germany for 17 yeara now and i mostly hate turkish people like you. Fucking nationalists that think they are something better. Turkish is for the most part a shithole except of the west and thats because of the european influence. It is even becoming shittier thanks to your islamfags..

That baby is going to be retarded from malnutrition because they'll feed it bullshit new-age vegan soy milk and kale and give it their antidepressants to stop it from crying.

It is all over boys and girls

go away roach
>ottoman empire couldn't annex albania in less than a year

turks deserve to die

worst army in the world throughout history

Turkey during the Gay Pride parade

You on the middle of the right.

>not naming it "first the flag, then the fag"

dissapoint

im just gonna spam anti-roach propaganda

more like it's going to be hench asf from all those easily digestible plant proteins rich in vitamins and minerals whilst your own dynasty succumbs to coronary heart disease and clogged arteries
>muh dairy
>muh meat

bet you can't even afford the good shit and are just chock full of battery farmed, antibiotic fed, mutated meat

>was
no. is.

confusion much kmn

Elk and my own goat.
Of course, just the goat would be a luxury for you, Ahmed.
>Terrorist Mayor

>the left has unintentionally fostered a weird role-reversed, nuclear white family

It's a heterosexual couple having a white baby. Nothing wrong with that. You anons should be doing the same.

Stop baiting kebab