>Being white literally gets you money and girls
>Literally paid to pretend to be important
>The entire population is jealous of your majesty even if you're a manlet
How is this such a well kept secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
tubeunblock.me/watch?v=2jGSerN_1sM
instagram.com/p/BPXML9ujaNi/?hl=it&taken-by=_ishmael_1122_
web.archive.org/web/20120411232408/http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/12/29/in-china-pushing-the-talmud-as-a-business-guide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_lAoTBVTTO8
instagram.com/_ishmael_1122_/?hl=bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

White privilege

>make white ppl the norm there
>let Jews sneak into country as white ppl and take over their media and schools

Nice try, shlomo.

blocked in my cunt

this is what happens when Sup Forums tries to move to asian countries

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

This.

Fucking Jews

China isn't Japan. China aren't exposed to Whites as much.

>germany
YES.

Someone post that Screencap of how awful the Chinese are, and how it's one of the worst countries you could choose to live in

Why the fuck this video is not available in Italy?

While I think OP is pure low-grade bait ...

I do have to ask Sup Forums: isn't it a good idea to spend time in China and plant white seed? I'm not talking about marriage (although not against it if someone wants to). Just spending a few years there and taking every opportunity possible to plant white seed.

There's nothing we can practically do to wipe out the Asian gene pool. But, isn't it worthy to at least dilute it as much as possible with superior master race genes?

That is a Dude pushing his ass out.

This.

Jews are constantly bigging China up because that is their next target due to their industrial revolution = sheckel mining potential.

same here

>people on VICE explicitly discussing white culture and its superiority
I guess the context is what matters, huh

Vice, being anti-white, finds this trend 'disturbing'. Any appreciation for anything white by anyone anywhere is 'troubling' and 'problematic'.

>implying they didn't already and not been the cause of 20 mln losses in ww2 and 60 mln in the great leap.

Ok, you convinced me.
I have a PhD and a HSK level 4.
Where do I apply for a job?

I got a few offers to teach English in China because i'm TEFL certified but I don't have a degree. They say they can work around to get me a business visa but it's kinda illegal.. They say many people do it tho but still.

Qué should I do ?

Chinese-born Chinese here, can confirm.
but you've gotta be smart enough to go to a liberal city (liberal in the chinese context)

If you're an omega male or a teenager, that probably makes sense to you.

Forget that shit, they have INSTANT BONER IMPLANTS

tubeunblock.me/watch?v=2jGSerN_1sM

There's a bra laying on the rock.

>get hired as white person
>balk at every Jew you see and expose them as imposter whites
This could be fun

I was in china once duo to business and fucked plenty of girls there. They behave way more feminine than the girls here and I genuinely believe that one could become happy after marrying a Chinese woman. The country itself is pretty shitty tho and not sure if I would want to live there.

Lol what, source requested

>but it's kinda illegal
Why the heck would you DARE to risk the possibility of chinese prison?

At the very least that's going to be leverage against you.

dat ass tho

>taking white monkey jobs

Jesus christ have some self-respect

this isn't true anymore, it only applied in shitty tier two cities you've never heard about, mostly so they could say they're like tier one cities that white people work in

the big thing for white people to do is go clown around as an english instructor in a daycare at the mall

they'll pay college graduates $2000/month +room and board to 'teach' english to four year olds

but what they're really doing is have mall goers laugh at the white guy degrading himself, builds up face

funny thing is it's the best a lot of degrees do for you now

>men don't wear bras

Do you get to fuck the students? How those things work.

This, literally dreaming about a place where I could point out jews and be openly racist and nobody give two shits

what are considered liberal cities in china? i'm genuinely unknowing and curious.

It's a male to female transexual.
instagram.com/p/BPXML9ujaNi/?hl=it&taken-by=_ishmael_1122_

>few minutes in
>american talks about muh global heritage
fuck off, egyptian heritage or what ever isnt european heritage.
i mean sure it is cool, and i dont think we should destroy it but still.
muh heritage, really?

>ischmael

No need for proxy. You just go down and click on another flag in "content location" (like US).

goddamnit

I have made a terrible mistake.

jesus christ

chinese love jews though
web.archive.org/web/20120411232408/http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/12/29/in-china-pushing-the-talmud-as-a-business-guide.html
>Two of the books feature the quote “No one can defeat the Jews, unless they’ve read our holy book the Talmud" on their cover, spuriously attributed to financier George Soros. “

Who do I get in touch with to do this? I am a good looking white man.

coastal cities that are highly developed (basically first world in a second world country)

hot

>The entire population is jealous of your majesty even if you're a manlet
That's how I feel in California, a glorious white unicorn among brown jungle peasants.

Chinese people see MOST of the expats here as unshaved, unwashed, drunks, who have an carefree, fun life. They see most expats that way because that's what most expats are like.

Now, if you have a good job (teaching English is fine, but ideally you work at an international school, or a university), and dress like a 10th year undergrad, then yes, you will get attention, and you'll be treated with respect. If you have you shit together AND you speak Mandarin, then your limit is really your own stupidity and laziness, because you're literally 1/5000 if you're a polished, Chinese-fluent, westerner in China. The expat community is small, and mostly alcoholic, and slothful.

(proxy)

We do, 'cause we think they control the US

>selling your history, culture, and genetic line for an ugly, bad wife and shekels
you suck

Thank you, I have now been teleported to America and can now watch the video

and DON'T dress like a 10th year undergrad*

The uploader has not made this video available in your country. THANKS

You mean /r9kpol/, some of us are actually successful in life and good looking.

in any youtube link tht doesnt work all you have to do is replace "tube" with "pak" in the url and leave everything else the same

The concept of "legality" is loose in china.

There's Illegal to the ruling party - don't do this ever or, as you said, Chinese Prison.

Then there's "illegal" to everyone and everything else, which is "pretty much what you can get away with."

This is what happens after years of communist rule. The context of legality changes so completely that so long as you don't bother the people running things at the top of the pyramid, the law is effectively viewed as guidelines that you can follow if you're feeling nice that day.

Funnily enough, China is probably one of the best examples of a truly free market in the lower to middle rungs of society. High society is definitely controlled, but move a couple steps lower - do whatever man.

Reminder race mixing no matter what race it is is degenerate and blue pilled.

My dad works in China and does the nazi salute with his Anglo friends in the streets to piss off the krauts.

SEE

Jesus, that whale is embarrassing.

The trouble is, real Americans, growing up without rich parents, working for a living since they were kids, usually don't have the money to bum around Tokyo, so the Japanese think this travesty of a human is the norm in the U.S.

Pathetic.

can an ugly but tall (6'2) white man really get laid with decent looking girls in china?

damn. how do those actual doctors not realize he's a fake? they can easily use their commie equivalent of google to look up this guy's (lack of) credentials

Just dress nice and act confident. They dont see white faces the way we do.

If you lift it doesn't matter what your face looks like. Start lifting.

for most people this is true but my body frame is terrible. i have narrow shoulder and wide hips, i will look disgusting even if i lose fat and build muscle just because of my basic skeletal frame.

lanklets...will they ever learn?

The problem with asians is that their feminine bodies make the best visual argument for mtf transitioning. Because they can actually pass much more often.

Like, if all trannies were Thai ladyboys stuck in Thailand, no one would give a shit because lots of people wouldn't even know.

But western traps can't pass. Which is why they have to get authoritarian to try and convince people to treat them as some kind of quasi "normal" even though they're the eunuch freakshows without enough foresight to predict the entirely predictable results of their own idiocy.

And then they have to look at a Chinese dude who almost perfectly (the jaw's just masculine enough to be a give away, but there are also enough women with manjaw that most people can ignore it) pulls off the deception and be reminded that they're fucking hideous.

It's effectively the same reason western feminists bitch about everything. They're ugly in a world where the illusion they're trying to be usually isn't, so everyone else has to suffer.

QUADS CHECK'D

Lmao dude got to China and be a nigger. I'll pass

These are the faggots obsessed with anime. Jesus CHRIST!!!

Well, they always said the Chinese were smart.

> Good luck with the erections
I wish Vice was always this good

Is that a nigger muppet?

jfc are you a fucking woman?

If you lift, your muscles get huge. If your muscles in your arms get huge your shoulders get wider. And I guarantee your hip thing is all in your fucking head.

When I was fat and lazy I used to think the same shit because I never seemed to understand how basic fitness worked.

Lift. Build confidence in your body. Christ stop being such a wimp.

There is no amount of money on Earth that could get me to submit myself to the Chinese like that pathetic scum in your video.
Every night I pray that the next Sino-American war will begin, so that I may finally baptize myself in the blood of Chinese. Not even the Jews are more deserving of total genocide than the Chinese.

Fucking EU

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Sorry about that.

You will be exploited by shitty schools and shitty agents if you do that, because they know your only leverage is to out yourself and you will get deported for that.

Don't just be a another loser English teacher who comes here, its a waste of your life.

They don't want the goyim to know.

does it matter? ;)

Does not work mate.

Is there anything that isn't fake in China ?

youtube.com/watch?v=_lAoTBVTTO8

Theres a reason I won't. Maybe Hong Kong, but they're still heavily surveilled and have a pretty good chance of getting even more under the thumb of mainland China.

This.
You should discourage Eur*peans from immigrating to east asia and just move yourself, like me.

Eur*peans are cucks on a genetic level, more of them in east asian countries mark the end of Humanity as eur*peans love jews more than they love opening their borders.

>Westcucks
lol, you will never be easter european, ahahahahaha.

When I visited Japan many locals wanted to take pictures with me just becsuse I am 6ft6 and white

You won't go to prison for that lmao.
You'll just get deported.

Who cares about fucking girls when it's a bunch of ugly chinks you wouldn't even have kids with?

this
Chinaanon knows what he is talking about.

He might spend 2 weeks in Jail before being deported, which means 2 weeks in a cage with 20 Din Du's.

liessss

haha what a cakewalk
try for the rest of your life.

instagram.com/_ishmael_1122_/?hl=bg

Screw moving. Imma get a Vietnamese wife who works all day while I post here.

no, i guarantee it is not in my head. my hips are very wide on a structure/bone level, i look disgusting. i am starting to eat at a deficit and lift though, but i know no matter what i will always be extremely ugly looking because of this.

>vice on Sup Forums

>with 20 Din Du's.
How the fuck do negros even get to Chyna?I mean closest place they can realisticly come is either USA france or UK.In africa they woun't have money for flight ticket and why do they think that it's a good idea to go to a country (allmost homogenus) where anyone would noitice that you aren't native and get suspicius?

Those types of white monkey jobs are degrading af, pay pretty low and are unsustainable. You'll only end up making like $500-$600 a month off them.

Also, Russian and Eastern Euro scum are stealing all the jobs these days. Let them degrade themselves and be slaves to microdick chinks. It's definitely not worth it.

t. used to live in China

Also, this is spot on

I do wonder if there's something in the genes of west euros that makes them prone to cuckoldry, they're seemingly the only race on the planet who're capable of such pathetic suicidal pathological-altruism.

wear a jacket dude, and choose a suitable cut for your body type

same here