>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

gendertrender.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/im-planning-to-sterilize-my-seven-year-old-son-before-he-sexually-matures-then-freeze-my-own-eggs-so-he-can-one-day-find-a-surrogate-and-raise-my-offspring-his-siblings-as-their-mother/
youtu.be/Yg1KA2c0Ftg
youtu.be/dCGKGhKVAOE
archive.is/W85oL
archive.is/w7nXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crazy Mika came to Mar-a-Lago with the most delicious banana burrito in her snatch. I, myself, would never eat a burrito from a vagina - a bleeding badly vagina - I said no!

I love Kellyanne.

I have a transgender 7 year old daughter. She has become a beautiful, happy, vibrant person since she started transitioning a year ago. I have no reason to think her identity will change and neither does her therapist.

Because she is so young, she will most likely go on puberty blockers before she ever creates sperm. If she then goes onto hormone treatments directly from the blockers, she will be sterile. She will never create sperm.

She’s too young to tell me whether she might someday want biological children, and I strongly suspect, knowing her personality as I do, that she will not want to give up hormone treatments for the length of time it would take to create sperm, because the effects on HER would be, well, significant.

I am in a “Parent of Trans kids” group online and several of the moms mentioned that they were freezing their own eggs for their transgender daughters, so that their daughters could someday have the option of having children who are at least partially related to them. On the one hand, it seems like a huge expense for my daughter to be able to have a child who is a genetic half-sibling… but on the other hand, I see the reasoning. I am also a chronic worrier and I wonder if doing this would cause the child to feel pressured to use the eggs even if they didn’t really want to. :-/

I’m curious what you older (than my 7 year old daughter) folks think about this. Is it a ridiculous idea? My daughter has two half siblings who could conceivably donate eggs or sperm later on in life, and that kind of seems like it might be a better option to me.

gendertrender.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/im-planning-to-sterilize-my-seven-year-old-son-before-he-sexually-matures-then-freeze-my-own-eggs-so-he-can-one-day-find-a-surrogate-and-raise-my-offspring-his-siblings-as-their-mother/

Listen goy, I speak for christ,

youtu.be/Yg1KA2c0Ftg

Every day I empathize with Hitler more and more.

I thought Abby Huntsman was cool but I have changed my mind

What the fuck...

Heil fucking hitler

Agreed.
Women should also not be in the military.
God bless the late Phyllis Schlafly for trying to stop the Equal Rights Amendment.
Poor thing died right before seeing Trump getting elected as President.

RIP

White Nationalism = Vermont
Civic Nationalism = Texas

I think Megan(fuck spelling it her way) may be a lesbo because I dunno how someone hasnt bred out that tit cow yet

Stark.
>Staring.
Madness.

I doubt that shlomo

There are no real civic nationalism with sizeable minorities in the country, I believe in that case it is rather imperialism or rather a distinct race dominating the others. Only in that case can multiculturalism work

Soulless vapid Jewess spews lies and blasphemy against the Christian faith. Shocker.

I don't know why people even bother with this pond scum.

GOOD MORNING, PRESIDENT TRUMPGENFAGS!!

I'll have one of your waffles for breakfast, Belgium

Light on the whipped cream and strawberry compote

Thailand tranny is upset

9-0
5-0

Good morning, high energy Minnesota user.

How is being removed from office winning? They’re activating Article 25, and he will be ousted by a commission appointed that will declare him mentally unfit to serve in office.
Stay tuned.

Why is Trump such a troll?

Transgender people are mentally ill. They should not be allowed in the army. Just look at their suicide rates.

Why aren't you focused on Trump's tweets goyim.
Ignore everything trump has done.
He tweeted something mean.

Waffles are a dessert, not breakfast my high energy friend.
But hey, you're the boss!

It may not seem like a big deal, but it is. It’s evidence they will use in the case against him to get him out of office.
They’ll declare him mentally unfit.

what is this energy shit
literally nobody talked about it on here

>2015
we have this one chance to stop the slope

youtu.be/dCGKGhKVAOE

AP is joining the NYT in backtracking on their muh 17 intelligence agency claims. Bunch of lying fucks.

archive.is/W85oL
>no Republican support
>requires Pence's approval
Yeah, I not even fuckin' worried. It's just another Dem chimp out.

This country clearly needs more immigrants.

What's he won? NUTIN.

Not in America they're not. They're exclusively a breakfast item here.

An ethno state without strong traditional and cultural bonds will be taken over by leftists and turned into a multicultural state; because of the unsatisfactory attitudes of the citizenry towards each other, they will start to look abroad with rose colored glasses.

The French ideal fell long before the French nation. The same goes for the rest of Europe. And no I don't believe Hitler helped at all, his imperialist land grabs and grand designs mean that the Aryan state would have almost certainly fallen apart and splintered along some ideological divides, to say nothing of his embrace of Islam.

You might want to update that now that the travel ban is in effect and ISIS is severely compromised.

2/3 vote too, which they don't have

muh 17 agencies btfo and it feels so good
almost as good as when trump btfo climate change

They're breakfast here. Waffles and pancakes. Usually served with eggs + sausage and bacon in most diners.

waffles are for vieruurtje

Don't reply to shills.

we should try and get maxine & a few honorable potatoes declared mentally unfit as revenge, make em back off

Reminder Trudeau could beat the shit out of Trump

Maybe they should check their heads first, because they have massive memory loss. Trump was always like this (or even more savage). He went 'low-key' when he secured the GOP nomination.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE OF KELLYANNE

Lock it in by 2018
>Or live in their world... a long, grim road to extinction.

Yeah. Here it is. In this thread:

You have to take that with a grain of salt, Japan artificially lowers their crime rate through classification trickery.

There's no doubt it's very safe comparatively, if a rather crushing existence in the cities.

>They’ll declare him mentally unfit.
Can they do that? I mean, do tweets, the farts in the wind of the internet, actually hold any kind of legal power?

I probably haven't had a Belgian waffle for breakfast in at least a year...it's time

GOOD MORNING, PIRATE!!

Watching the news closely re: Illinois all weekend

Knowing that one of the effects of their budget impasse now results in the freezing of all road construction adds to the stress of the state

There's so much construction in the Twin Cities area right now for the summer, if something like that were to happen here, there'd be immediate chimpouts

And they're never going to act like this bald-faced lie, repeated over and over for months on end, was ever a big deal in the first place.

"Like, what's the big deal? We put a single sentence at the end of the article saying it's not true anymore. How is that not responsibility on our part?"

According to the Pew Research Center, a record 62% of Americans now say they are in favor of allowing gays and lesbians to marry legally.

This is bananas to me. This thing that's been legal for years to no observable ill is still only supported by a relatively modest 6/10 Americans. 4/10 people would reinstate unconstitutional gay marriage bans if they could.

Well, even if they weren't mentally ill, it would still be a bad idea.
If they used to be a man but are now a woman, they should not be in the military anyway.
If they used to be a man but are now a woman, they still lack the upper body strenght an muscle mass. The width of their hips is also not suited for long marches.

That figure is accurate. There was one crime they discovered which was a fatal shooting. When someone dies there must be a cause of death listed.

Number of Pride Month acknowledgements under Democratic Presidents since 1999 - 10/10

Number of Pride Month acknowledgements under Republican Presidents since 1999 - 0/9

I JUST REMEMBERED
Speaking of mentally unfit: archive.is/w7nXU

But he’s president now. He’s representing our country. He’s being deliberately decisive and he’s threatening his agenda. He’s also unhinged.
He’s likely to be impeached. If not impeached, removal via 25th amendment.

Yes, that is the only correct time for waffles.

...you cannot "become" the opposite sex. they are just mentally ill freaks.

You are onto something here and certainly have a point but only because your definition of "civic nationalism" is different from the current prevailing interpretation that goes around here. But you miss one important thing that is:

> how do you determine the likelihood of a person, coming from outside the community, to integrate seamlessly in ideology, manners, culture and values?

I say ethnicity it's the best proxy for a snap judgement for a decision that usually is the responsible for the success of failure of a community.

You are saying that a weak state will fall to the hand of leftistd, well that goes without saying since leftists always appear when there isn't a strong enough resistance against them anymore. It happens to every state, not just the ethnonationalist ones

I mean of course a successful ethnostate has to have strong culture and traditions, in fact it's a necessary condition for any kind of state except the gommies

The french ideal has been washed down but it still there, unfortunately

Biology is for bigots, Belgium.

It's a depressing situation. I try to be a voice for LGBT rights among my friends and family, but I know it gets old. At the same time, we have the WH's nonsense and the TX Supreme Court ruling on the last day of Pride month.

I don't want to leave everyone behind, but I'd like to go to a magical place where my daily concern is how I'll do my job, not my sexual preference.

I fucked that up a bit but you know what I mean.

>You have to take that with a grain of salt, Japan artificially lowers their crime rate through classification trickery.

Yes goy, think that, it's a cess pitt over there in their hematogenous society, not like the west..yes..it's HELL without diversity.

Trump declared war on the earth.

He's working with moderate ISIS

>Trump is unhinged

Thursday was the comfiest I've seen him look in awhile

I think he's really looking forward to meeting Putin @ that confab in Germany next weekend

/ptg/ will be a busy place

>I try to be a voice for LGBT rights among my friends and family

What? Cut that shit out they probably think you're a total fag. Go play some sports instead

Trump didn't create volcanoes and earthquakes. Maybe if Earth wasn't bleeding from its surface all the fucking time Trump wouldn't have to put it back in its place

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

- Kinda old news, reheated for Mika Gate.
- Incredibly complex procedure, very high bar.
- As long as R's keep winning, they'll gladly overlook some off color tweets.
>VOTE in 2018

>responding to ausfailian pasta-spewer

(sips coffee)
hahahahahahaha

Should the Vice President and Cabinet believe the President is still "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office", they may within four days of the President's declaration submit another declaration that the President is incapacitated. If not already in session, the Congress must then assemble within 48 hours. The Congress has 21 days to decide the issue. If within the 21 days two-thirds of each house of Congress vote that the President is incapacitated, the Vice President would "continue" to be Acting President. Should the Congress resolve the issue in favor of the President, or make no decision within the 21 days allotted, then the President would "resume" discharging the powers and duties of his office. The use of the words "continue" and "resume" imply that the Vice President remains Acting President while Congress deliberates.

I'm not sure why you contrasted those two quotes. If you're trying to say they're inconsistent, I think you missed the point. Because of the WH's bullshit and the fact that states like Texas are still trying to discriminate against people who are LGBT, it's still necessary to speak out. Right now, it's only a wish, a hope, that one's sexuality/orientation will not be a concern. Hence, "I'd like to go to a magical place where my daily concern is how I'll do my job, not my sexual preference."

Don't be lewd.

>GOOD MORNING, PIRATE!!

I fly the skull & crossbones flag for personal reasons, which, ironically, aren't pirate related.

>Knowing that one of the effects of their budget impasse now results in the freezing of all road construction adds to the stress of the state

President Trump also sent in "the Feds". The police have teamed up with the ATF to combat gun crime.

>Trump didn't create volcanoes and earthquakes

I'll have to trust you on that

Should I don a trip nowadays?

women should not be allowed.

>a soul, a spiritual principle. Two things, which are really one, constitute this soul and spiritual principle. One is in the past, the other, the present. One is the possession in common of a rich trove of memories; the other is actual consent, the desire to live together, the will to continue to value the undivided, shared heritage....To have had glorious moments in common in the past, a common will in the present, to have done great things together and to wish to do more, those are the essential conditions for a people. We love the nation in proportion to the sacrifices to which we consented, the harms that we suffered.
>Ernest Renan
This is the only civic nationalism I can get behind but it's just not enough, these things can only works with europeans and Renan didn't witness the muslim invasion

is this bad for Jersey :D

new jersey?

what about illinoise

What was the dispute?

>the nation is a soul, etc..

I immediately said I had no doubt it was very safe.

I'm not sure you really want to promote that though, given their own reasoning for it:

>In Japan, ownership of handguns is forbidden to the public, hunting rifles and ceremonial swords are registered with the police, and the manufacture and sale of firearms are regulated. The production and sale of live and blank ammunition are also controlled, as are the transportation and importation of all weapons.

>If you want to buy a gun in Japan you need patience and determination. You have to attend an all-day class, take a written exam and pass a shooting-range test with a mark of at least 95%.

>There are also mental health and drugs tests. Your criminal record is checked and police look for links to extremist groups. Then they check your relatives too - and even your work colleagues. And as well as having the power to deny gun licences, police also have sweeping powers to search and seize weapons.

>That's not all. Handguns are banned outright. Only shotguns and air rifles are allowed.
The law restricts the number of gun shops. In most of Japan's 40 or so prefectures there can be no more than three, and you can only buy fresh cartridges by returning the spent cartridges you bought on your last visit.

>Police must be notified where the gun and the ammunition are stored - and they must be stored separately under lock and key. Police will also inspect guns once a year. And after three years your licence runs out, at which point you have to attend the course and pass the tests again.

>The result is a very low level of gun ownership - 0.6 guns per 100 people in 2007, according to the Small Arms Survey, compared to 6.2 in England and Wales and 88.8 in the US.

So yeah, not exactly 'shall not be infringed'. In fact it makes CA look downright hard right.

Nature is a social construct you nazis!

>the public beaches are closed.

Niggers.

Guys, what are we gonna do about the (((generals)))?

A nog got disrespected

Reminder that democrats are STILL bitching about muh crowd sizes.

Nah I was just breaking balls.
For real I went to japan, very very safe, despite the few niggers who shouted verbal abuses at me.

Why is he the only one with some common sense?

Is it because he knows first hand how bad blacks are?

Is this like the equivalent of the pussy march in DC?

Japanese can run their laws and country the way they want, whatever they have obviously works for them.