i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Daraa Jun14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun30
>SAA liberates Ithriyah-Resafa Road, encircles IS East Of Khanasir, liberate 13 villages
>Palmyra: SAA advanced 13km on the Arak/Suknah axis
>Idlib:'rebel' Proxies fight eachother
>SAA Liberated Humaima From ISIS Near T2 Pumping Station
>Raqqa: IS recaptures Al-Sana'a district, heavy clashes ongoing
>JewAF target SAA position in response to ‘errant projectile’
>SDF capture Kasrat Affan village SE Raqqa, stopping any IS attempts to break the siege
>RuMod:US Coalition’s actions encourage terrorists in Syria
>SAA employs women police officers to defend liberated cities
>Turkish shelling of Afrin continues, Russian efforts for diplomatic solution
>40+ prisoners killed by US airstrike on ISIS jail
>300 Al-Qaeda, ISIS members arrested after Lebanese Army cracks down on refugee camps
>Houthi snipers kill 6 saudi soldiers near Al-Khadraa border crossing

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
almasdarnews.com/article/video-isis-throws-massive-vbied-syrian-army-west-t2-airbase-badia-region/
youtube.com/watch?v=nvegMsev_YY
youtu.be/CD-Qus01azk
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/880881720337235968
premierchristianradio.com/News/World/France-to-take-in-Syrian-Christian-refugees-flown-in-from-Lebanon
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.672599
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/07/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-fuel-current-gulf-crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_bin_Nayef
reuters.com/article/us-russia-saudi-meeting-idUSKBN18Q0S4
cnn.com/2017/06/21/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-impact/index.html
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960410000870
cnn
archive.is/LBcXy
youtube.com/watch?v=q0J1jNP19Dg
static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/577812/12559244/1307324588210/Kronos_AQ.QF.Nexus.globlogization.pdf?token=JetHT3DRsvVQajRii5QCzB3rCyg=
nytimes.com/2016/10/16/world/rise-of-saudi-prince-shatters-decades-of-royal-tradition.html
foreignaffairs.com/articles/syria/2017-02-12/egypt-picks-sides-syrian-war
middleeastobserver.org/2016/11/04/al-sisis-egypt-is-more-involved-with-the-russian-axis
voanews.com/a/mosul-raqqa-next-islamic-state-battle/3924098.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

=========
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>President Assad: Chemical Attack was 100% Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=========
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
=========
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=========
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=======
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start,5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece....

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

LINA MARRY ME I WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM FOR (((YOU)))

>The road to Aleppo is safe after 4 years
>no isis in aleppo anymore

hold me guys
im actually crying

why not call it gypsie edition?

>the road to Aleppo is safe
Not yet

When will T2 be liberated?

Thanks OP, i was about to bake an /sg/ thread even though i am not an experienced baker.

>The ISIS terrorist group, after a week of retreating in the face of a relentless pro-government offensive throughout southeastern Syria, is now beginning to stiffen its defensive posture in the Syrian Badia. On Friday, the ISIS-linked Amaq media group released a video showing a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) belonging to the terrorist group being hurled at Syrian Army positions just west of the T-2 Airbase and its attached complex.
Video:
almasdarnews.com/article/video-isis-throws-massive-vbied-syrian-army-west-t2-airbase-badia-region/

Why syrians/russians do nothing when israelis/americans do air raids over syria?
muh s400?

Can someone id the rifle on the left?

>comfy addition
Okay, I'll get in my blanky and join in the discussion

Nostalgia time!
Every day from the beginning of the war to 5 Jan 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=nvegMsev_YY

Ya Zeinab

No problem! Came back just in time... you can go ahead and bake but please remove the embed from videos.. people will get angry

>Why syrians/russians do nothing when israelis/americans do air raids over syria?
Russia wants to avoid escalation
Syria can't do much about it

>LINA MARRY ME I WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM FOR (((YOU)))
she is maronite christian

but we're all hungry for gainz and happenings. we will take any /sg/ threads you've got, even if it is slightly burned or autistic. Don't be so hard on yourself, user.

Latest /Hrui front/ map.

Getting closer boys.

lmao @13
youtu.be/CD-Qus01azk

kek!

Is that dude playing the guitar thing photoshopped?

Oh great, even better.

w..
what

>toilet that come to you
Someone should send those to India.

she a THOT

copy pasting the previous thread with no new info and [embed] [embed] is still better than letting the thread die

Syrian man = ISIS

Hrui Cafe is no laughing matter. It's important enough that Assad has been there at least once, friend.

Looks like an M4 to me

twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/880881720337235968
kek

You mean it's not a famas?

Roaches are preparing a new assault. The Kurds will be busy for a while.

tfw I wanted to reply to But thank you for the info!

Clearly not
Wait a sec, are you trying to bamboozle me?

Is roaches recking Kurds a good thing?

depends.
On face value it seems good, but one never knows what the roaches do next

Somehow they are both allies of the US so yeah.

If they kill each other it's ok.

>twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/880881720337235968

why I see this and I want to participate?
I have no soul anymore

So I had a meme idea. 404 pages with the FSA not found.

Shit idea or worth making more?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Kurds just want an autonomic region while Turkish backed rebels have complete control of Syria in mind?
I'd think Kurds are a side that is more easily negotiable therefore it's better if they don't lose any land to Turks

4/10 made me chuckle

>France to take in Syrian Christian refugees flown in from Lebanon

France will begin taking in Syrian Christian refugees this month that will be flown in from Lebanon, where they have been living in refugee camps.

An accord signed in March between the French government and an alliance of Christian charities states that up to 500 Syrian Christian refugees are to be brought over as part of what an Air France spokesperson said is a "humanitarian corridor" project.

The French national airline company said over the next 18 months it would ensure the transportation of "vulnerable" families - such as the elderly or those with children. They will be welcomed to the country with a valid visa.

The agreement was signed last Wednesday at the Air France office of Les Invalides.

The company says the ticket price is "very competitive" and that group size and travel dates will be "flexible".

Families will not be separated and all will be accompanied by either a member of one of the Christian associations or an Air France employee in Lebanon "if necessary".

The aim of the project, which was spearheaded by the Italian Sant'Egidio Christian charity, is to provide an alternative to Syrian refugees to undertaking dangerous sea journeys across the Mediterranean.

The charity has already helped hundreds of refugees reintegrate back into society, helping children get back to school and finding housing, jobs and language classes for the parents.

premierchristianradio.com/News/World/France-to-take-in-Syrian-Christian-refugees-flown-in-from-Lebanon

GAINZ!
Forget about Syria for a moment, you flaming galahs!
The cane toads are making GAINZ!
They've already linked up and captured the Townsville pocket!
Mates, they're about to reach Sydney!
Where are the pestacide strikes?
WHERE ARE THEY!

Because it's a captured ISIS babboon.
Whole comment section is filled with assblasted sandniggers and hohols

stop making these threads. dont you have anything better to do with your lives? especially on the weekend. fucking good for nothing losers.
>hurr durr but I'm a baker!!! i am importantz!!! i update OP!!! the people of the 4chinz respect me!!!
kys pls

Kurdistan doesn't really have a chance of survival.
It would just weaken the region and give the USA their eternal warfare

First the emus, now the toads. Why is Australian military prowess so pathetic?

Everyone but israelis and americans hate kurds in the middle east, they claim land from turkey,syria,iraq and iran.
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.672599
Report: Israel Imports Three-quarters of Its Oil From Iraq's Kurds

Ow the edge.
>>/PTG/

Long term, no.

Erdogan will manage to connect north rebels with Idlib and again give them hope. Aleppo could experience a 3 front attack.

Your only chance is to pit the emus against them. That will solve two problems at once

Just wait for the eventual Indonesian invasion. It will be glorious. Indonesians, Abbos, Kangaroos, Emus..all united against Australians.

Do we know for certain that Lina has a vagina?

>not wanting traps
>falling for the vagina jew

Are they gonna put it on payperview?

I've tried traps, they're overrated desu.

it's the opposite. Saudi Arabia is leaning more towards Russia now.

related?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/07/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-fuel-current-gulf-crisis

>On 10 February 2017, the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) granted its "George Tenet Medal" to Bin Nayef for what the agency called his "excellent intelligence performance, in the domain of counter-terrorism and his unbound contribution to realize world security and peace".

>Muhammad bin Nayef was commended by Western intelligence agencies for Saudi Arabia's counterterrorism programs.[45] He called for a "security channel" with the United States to facilitate information exchange.

>Over the last 15 years, bin Nayef had been considered Saudi Arabia's most influential security official, maintaining close connections with American and British intelligence communities.[58]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_bin_Nayef

>Russia's Putin, Saudi prince praise dialogue on oil, Syria

>Russia and Saudi Arabia hailed their growing partnership in oil markets and dialogue on Syria on Tuesday, in a departure from past hostilities between the top global producers and major players in the Middle East.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-saudi-meeting-idUSKBN18Q0S4

>As defense minister, the prince has taken a hard line with Qatar, Iran and Yemen

>Washington is publicly backing the Saudis over the spat -- which has been led on the Saudi side by the new crown prince -- while at the same time maintaining its large military base in Qatar.

cnn.com/2017/06/21/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-impact/index.html

>Russia Deploys More Modern Weapons Systems in Syria as US Raises Rhetoric

Photos and images of the recent visit of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to the Russia-administered Humeimim airbase in Lattakia province show that the Russian Air Force has deployed more modern warplanes and missiles in Syria recently.
The photos show that Russia has deployed its Su-27 SM3 in Humeimim airbase.

The reports said that the fighter jet that is the last model of Su-27 had not been previously seen in Syria.

In the meantime, RVV-SD missiles, a version of the Jojo guided missiles, were seen in the footages of Humeimim.

Media sources reported on Wednesday observing a number of advanced Terminator tanks in the Russian-run Humeimim airbase during Bashar al-Assad's visit to the base.

The Arabic-language website of Sputnik reported that a number of very strong Russia-made Terminator Tanks were seen in images of Assad's visit to Humeimim military airport in Lattakia province, adding that Russia had never declared anything about deploying this kind of tank in Syria.

The report said Terminator is similar to T-72 but is equipped with stronger weapons, adding that the tank's main mission is providing support for friendly tanks in the battlefields and destroying enemy tanks by missile fire.

Terminator is capable of targeting and destroying other tanks and armored vehicles from a 6km distance, the report added.

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960410000870

Why didn't you archive?

>cnn com/2017/06/21/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-impact/index.html
archive.is/LBcXy

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=q0J1jNP19Dg

> While the U.S. may not officially be at war with Iran, information contained in these leaked cables suggests the Iranian leadership views things differently. Reporting on this material, The Washington Post revealed Qatari Prime Minister Hamad Bin Jassim al Thani, in February 2010, advised U.S. Senator John Kerry that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told him, “We beat the Americans in Iraq; the final battle will be in Iran.”

static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/577812/12559244/1307324588210/Kronos_AQ.QF.Nexus.globlogization.pdf?token=JetHT3DRsvVQajRii5QCzB3rCyg=

reference in the source: Fadel, Leila. “WikiLeaks cable shows embassy’s concern about Iranian influence in Iraq.”

goyim status: they know.
interesting that Ahmadinejad considered Iraq a win over the US, although I guess it's a bit of "this guy told that guy that told me".

No it is not

young Mohammad also purchased a yacht from a Russian for $500 million

nytimes.com/2016/10/16/world/rise-of-saudi-prince-shatters-decades-of-royal-tradition.html

>ticket price is "very competitive" and that group size and travel dates will be "flexible".

They act not like charity org and government but mafia who take toll for moving people into europe. Sad.

as long as they wreck each other and it is not one sided yes

No, if he actually takes Afrin, and that's a big fucking maybe, it'll connect Idlib to the border And that's a fucking disaster for Aleppo, never mind roachking means to Annex al bab and possibly whatever gains he makes in Afrin

He's attacking the wrong kurds.

> tfw live in the Brisbane Toad pocket
RuAF strikes when?

shes been doxxed. her real name is lina khazen.
syrian anons here are onto her too.

it's ww3, a few shekels here or there makes no difference at this point

it's a somewhat murky situation; however, what is clear is our guy was pushed out. see and the new guy has cultivated closer ties with Russia, also $500+ million for a boat, or a pretext (eg. see money laundering through expensive artwork)

Young Mohammad also led the charge against Qatar, instigated perhaps by Russian cooperation (hacking), together with al Sisi, another Russian client

foreignaffairs.com/articles/syria/2017-02-12/egypt-picks-sides-syrian-war

middleeastobserver.org/2016/11/04/al-sisis-egypt-is-more-involved-with-the-russian-axis

etc

Don't worry mate the keelbacks are on the offensive, those filthy cane toads will be routed soon enough

What's wrong with cane toads?

Are you stoned?

my bad, although this does less to help understand whats actually going on.

Why would the russians sign an OPEC deal while simultaneously instigating friction between OPEC countries?

Looks like a tranny, dude.

>Ahmadinejad considered Iraq a win over the US
Saddam was an anemy of Iran.
Now Iran has huge influence in Iraq thanks to it's shia majority.
I wouldn't be surprised if Abadi gets ousted soon for being a burger stooge.

That's the Sup Forums I know. on the one hand deep insights of current geopolitics. On the other hand an aussie shitposter LARPing about a toadinvasion

I made another one.

This is actually quite fun.

1st January 2017 v 1st July 2017

>After Mosul and Raqqa Fall, Where Will Next Battle With IS Be?
Many U.S. military officials point to the Euphrates River Valley, namely Deir Ezzor province in Syria, and the area around the city of al-Qaim in Iraq. Those areas are not heavily populated like Mosul or Raqqa, but the fight could still prove incredibly difficult as multiple counter-Islamic State forces, with entirely different political agendas, converge on the region.

The counter-IS coalition has seen a steady stream of the terror group’s leaders try to move into swaths of the Euphrates River Valley, Pentagon spokesman Army Col. Ryan Dillon said Thursday. The last five coalition strikes targeting high-level IS leaders were conducted in the Muyadin and Abu Kamal areas of Deir Ezzor province.

voanews.com/a/mosul-raqqa-next-islamic-state-battle/3924098.html

> a foreign introduced invasive species isn't an invasion.

much better 7/10

>Looks like a tranny, dude.
yeah a little

You forgot that he said that KSA can destroy Russia in Syria in just 3 day or that Yemen operation is his idea to begin with. Guy is retarded I can tell you that and it is good thing, of course if he didn't "slip on stairs" in next few years which is quite possibly.

REEEEEEEEE STAY OUT OF DEZ
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

best k*rd = dead k*rd

well its sorta in the name
cane toads thrive off the agricultural goods grown throughout Queensland
this has led to them fucking the harvests in certain areas for decades
the massive amount of arable land has caused a feedback loop where the more crops planted the more toads eat them thus more toads are born thus in order to make up for the ruined crops more crops are planted causing even more toads
and as the first pic implied the toads move around pretty well
so essentially its a pest that fucks up our agriculture bad up there and we seem to never be able to get their numbers down/cull them despite efforts

Best one so far. Wikipedia has the perfect 404 page for this.

Update on Venezuela?

>implying you wouldn't schlong her throat

>Iranian leadership
>Ahmadinejad
Who gives a shit about ahmadinejad?

They're essentially the chinks of the frog world. They're destroying the eco-system because many animals that feed on amphibians eat the toads and die due to their toxins.

> Did you mean: Tahir al-sham

Would suck on feminine benis