I read on Sup Forums that she's still not in jail...

I read on Sup Forums that she's still not in jail, I guess that means she won't go to jail until she's actually sentenced, assuming she's given any jail time. Is that true or has she been in jail since the guilty verdict.

jail

What's she in jail for? Stealing the One Ring from Saruman?

If it wasnt for her that boy would still be alive. She deserves to go to jail for a long time

she does have elfen ears

I find her very pretty, and my instincts as a man make me want to protects her.

But my rational brain reminds me that she is probably a sociopath and deserves what she's getting.

she was given bail with conditions until sentencing

Poor baby that happen when you get involve with a faggot

> told her fag boyfriend to kill himself
> actually did it
> 20 years in prison
gg, wp. press start to continue

>Can potentially get 20 years in prison
>Expects her not to run away

>I read on Sup Forums
>read on TV

Wait, so she killed him or did he kill himself?

Not true, he was suicidal and had already tried to kill himself before, he would have successfully done it eventually, with or without her sending him some texts.

both ;^)

He killed himself. She wasn't there.

>I find her very pretty, and my instincts as a man make me want to fuck her

>But my rational brain reminds me that she is probably a sociopath and deserves a rough treatment.

There, fixed it for you

>> actually did it
The mad man

Sounds like she did the world a favor then. We should set her free, give her a priority Tinder profile. Bilbo Baggins, the great reaper of beta wastes of oxygen.

tvs have words on them kid

20 years is the max sentence, she'll probably get way less than that

edge lord active again.

She'd probably love it too. too bad she'll probably get weak puss in prison ;c

Sup Forums is a board on Sup Forums.

I want to ravage her so hard....

Dude was a cuck, she need it rough and wants somebody that can dominate her.

It's even more obvious now that I think about it.

>a dude kills himself because someone else told him to
>I'm an edgelord for suggesting this is a net benefit for society

I guess we should execute her for hate speech, after all, words are violence right Ahmed?

Yo, someone shop a normal hairline on her.

I want to see

That's how I feel about Jodi Arias. I spent a weekend obsessing over her. I would literally let her come live with me knowing that she brutally murdered her bf.

From now on when someone calls you a stupid fuck you deserve it you stupid fuck.

>
The issue is that this sentence shouldn't even be considered.
Telling someone less in to do something is the very structure of society. Just because she told him to do it apparently means she also 'organized' it.
There's a difference between telling someone to rob a bank and organizing someone to rob a bank.

Plus he wanted to kill himself. If you get someone to kill someone else, the victim didn't want to die, in this case, the guy chose to die. I think that's important. Everything that happened, was what the guy wanted so there was no victim here. No victim no crime.

She urged him on with texts to lock himself in a car and fill it full of gas, so he did.

He was actually in the process of killing himself, they were on the phone while he was doing it, and she was encouraging him to go through with it, she went so far as to call him a coward if he didn't kill himself.

wonder if the parents sold the car. probably a bargain since some fag owned it.
> quick peruse on Canadian eBay

20 years is ridiculous. She should be charged with not reporting it to the police. That's it.

Why is everyone so wrong about this case?

She was there. He got out of the car at one point and she told him to get back in.

She is looking at jail time because she didn't call for help, not because of the texts.

You obviously have very little understanding of law. It doesn't matter what you opinion on the case is it is the laws of society that you are judged by.

As for this case it is clearly involuntary manslaughter.

She was not there, she told him to get back in over the phone or through text I can't remember but she was definitely not there.

It's not involuntary manslaughter, first of all, she wanted him to die, second of all, she didn't kill him, he killed himself.