WOW... GERMANS BTFO

WOW... GERMANS BTFO

twitter.com/rejialex7/status/880852245000179712

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rejialex7/status/880852245000179712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

every german male should be castrated and given facial feminization surgery and estrogen, prove me wrong

I can't

In 20 years Germany will be the place to go for zucky zucky 5 euro kinda like in the weimar republic

Ah, Fat Siggi.
>when your father was a nazi and you so desperately want to prove that you are not a nazi that you become a nazi
Classic. Grade A genetic material, that one.

Or should I say 5 million euro

germany yes

>this is the result of losing 2 world wars

FACT: Germanic are the new subhumanspics

From swedes ,Netherlands, Austria, Norway to Germany

We proved the our subhumanity can't be surpassed by even niggers and sand coons, since even they are able to mantain the most basic dorm of human dignity and natural instinct

We on the other hand are the most perverse, self hating , trecherous, indignant , self-righteous, hypcrotical subhumanspics the world will ever witness

You're not allowed to say that in Germany

Hey now

*Sumhumans
Retract spics, autocorrect see s to hate em kek

Didn't they pass a law yesterday that made free speech null and void in germany?

I dunno my man, Sweden, Canada and Germany are having a race to the finish line and its been neck and neck. A good suggestion but you'd have to legally define a white German since the new face of Germany is darker.

Oy vey

Really brings back those old days

Then call das Frollein Führerin and her Gestapo officers, i don't give a fuck anymore.

100% correct
Germans are not even people.

I wonder how many German citizens and professionals hate the Orwellian nightmare government and want to overthrow it.

Yep, we can pick on them now and they can't defend themselves without breaking the law

>millions of new migrants
>more migrants on their way
>migrants have no skills. can't speak the language. can't find work.
>migrants can only survive through welfare or criminal activities
>at some point the money for welfare will dry up

what happens then?

The fuherette

>Merkel
>2037, 82 years old
>Germany's crime rates skyrocketed
>the only one that changes her diapers is a senile nun from Bavaria
>every brownie is out doing brown things, no one helps her
>the pension system broke
>the EU fell into chaos

Would she cry?

That is after generations of wellfare.
I hope everyone in Europe has their borders to us closed by then.

It just keeps getting worse

Fuck Europe

That is what I wonder what will Merkel do in 20 years when her country is seriously beyond fucked?

Horrifying

Gott im Himmel.

It's your Vice Chancellor for Christ's sake. What is wrong with you!

Not enough sadly, Berlin has been a modern Sodom and Gomorrah since the mid 80s and the German government places migrants in conservative hotspots (((coincidence))).
What little right wing nationalism survived decades of propaganda is being suppressed by waves of migrant hordes that the elderly will gladly vote in favor of because they need the EU expansion for pensions sake, SAD!

this please

all it takes is one generation faggot, the progressives will off themselves or have a single kid, the conservatives, if they're smart, get loads.
All it takes is some patience, dead weight falls off by itself.

"At least I was not Hitler"

WTF

What a bold statement.
Good fight, krauts.

weird I can watch it

it is wrongly translated. Can't believe so many stupid Sup Forumsacks actually exist.

Dude the bitch would be long gone from Gemanistan by then, getting her back rubbed on some island.

I like my German bf manly REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then correct it for the record.

Its correctly translated ahmed. Don't skip your german lessons

What did he say then?

goddamn kiked

>twitter.com/rejialex7/status/880852245000179712
when was this recorded?

So what is right translation?

Every German woman or child raped by immigrants who then complains about it should be arrested for being Islamaphobic.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

faggot

He should have gone to that special needs school like his grammar-school teacher advised

this boils my fucking blood.
The way he even has the audacity to flip off the people they screw over.

He is lying. The translation is perfectly fine.

I'm starting to think that the west should create a political version of "Strangers on a Train", and just start fraging each others "leaders", so it's easier to get by with.

>Would she cry?
That depends, is she still chancellor or not?

The market pussify the men. Julius Caesar warned us in The Gallic Wars. Tribes who had access to the roman market were easier to defeat.

Put her hands in a triangle shape and fidget

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
kek

KEK

K E K

Nice try false-flagging there, Chaim.

No they should be gassed, you're a disgrace to that flag, I bet you're a leaf.

Hitler please come and safe us!
Heil dem Führer

one of you Germans needs to kill him

Why aren't German whites moving out in droves?

Reported for inciting people to terrorist attacks.

>every german male should be castrated and given facial feminization surgery and estrogen, prove me wrong

But they've already been getting that ever since 1945.

There will surely be an islamic party by the time, so in reality she is not going to do shit

You don't deserve him.

They are actually. People with skills are leaving. Brain drain is an issue, at least it was a couple of years ago.I doubt it has changed with all the muslim and negro filth infesting our cities.

This.
Germans are getting what we deserve with politicians like him.

Hello kike

He was austrian anyway, maybe your cousins are superior when it comes to that.

make them watch from the corner in a dress as their women breed with shitskins and end their own race

they do, hundreds of thousands already moved to switzerland for example, to the extent that the swiss call for an immigration stop because they want to preserve their culture from the germans

Just buy guns from the czech, and start snipin'

You have a very long list of enemies kraut, and they don't shy away from public spaces

Old news. You guys know shit how bad it is right now. Merkel will sell the rest of Germany to the globalists after our general election. It's a nightmare that won't stop.

Everyone is superior than Germans

I take the entire middle east and africa in Europe over a single German.
we are the bottom of the barrel.

Hurr durr all old fags are mad, atleast we're not allowing cockroaches to fuck goats.

>Spain: 4 yihadists arrested for trying to attack people in a gay parade
>Germany: 4 germans arrested for trying to give hugs to people in a sharia parade

Its your country Hans

Same reason Swedish arent , brainwashed but honestly need to stand your grounds and push back even if it means being arrested, your ancestors faced a lot worse for the sake of your nations survival and the only nation I'd condone absolutely leaving in the west is Canada because it has failed to protect its children and is actively targeting them.
Germany is still statistically salvageable and economically sound, its drastically changing though and Germans need to find a stopping point to reverse the trend.

When is it held?

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Gas yourself kike.

September

>imprison indigenous people who do not want invaders in their land

How this government hasn't been toppled is beyond me. They are, per definition, a rogue government going against the will of its people. A contemporary despot.

I would hope so.
This will sound weird coming from a Greek, but sort your shit out and expel those fuckers from your country.

They do not cross the border to come to Greece, the moment the horde set foot on the island of Lesvos we (I'm Coast Guard) we had to ask them "Do you seek asylum?" and "Where is your destination?".
The answer to the fist question was always the same, "not here" and to the second question? Allemagne! (Germany!) they want us there! they invited us!
Sometimes they would say "Sweden, I have family waiting for me there" or some other country like Britain or France but 90% of them would scream at the top of their lungs that they wanted to go to Germany. Some even had pictures of Merkel or the German flag as background image on their phones.

It's all very sad, I think smugglers are the ones spreading those stories but you cannot let them think that shit.
You are destroying the continent again Hans and you have to do something. You are the most powerful country in the EU and if you as citizens don't act we're powerless. Our politicians are your paid puppets and soon enough there will be no turning back from this.

That's sad.

Ok thanks. I pressume that Merkel will win, won't she? AfD doesn't stand a single chance.

Its facts. It was a hard redpill to swallow for me. You shouldn't be sad that Germany has understood it now

We are working overtime to make sure there are no Germans in the future. If we all work together we can achieve that and then Europe will reach for the stars without us holding you back.

YESSS YESSSSSS

Our ANGLO plants are working greater than our wildest expectations! Soon every last German will be made passive and supine and those that resist will be sent to the BLOOD REFINERY!

She will, older people and my brainwashed generation always vote the same shit. AfD has a chance to become a strong opposition. They were at 14% in the last polls.

You mean blackpill. If you think this is for the best I'm not gonna convince you otherwise.

>Allemagne! (Germany!) they want us there! they invited us!
Am i in hell? Serious question.

At least we're not fucking nazis!

It's actually sad , I really liked your country. Your girls are nice and I like your language. Bavaria is cool as hell.

>They are, per definition, a rogue government going against the will of its people.

have you read the crap the germans post on this site. They are absolutely fine with this.

know your place, filthy ARYAN

Needs Karl Marx as well, that picture