OFFICIAL POLL

What is your spirituality? Vote and discuss.

strawpoll.me/13329817

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13329817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a data mining thread?

Yes

No. :^)

Pol is a Christian board fuck the atheist hordes of reddit faggots

>no simulation theory deism
trash

>strawpoll.me/13329817
agnostic and atheist could be separated.

>Shinto
Why is this religion so underrated?

>no Celestian
>no Path Of The Untouched
>no None

>"Christianity/Catholicism"
How do I know you're an illiterate Amerifat protestant?

I don't think strawpoll allows 40 500 different options when they're all basically zombie worship or worship of that zombie's mother

Bump

>no jedi

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

yes yes

Gonna bump with a similar poll i did earlier once

>(((pr*testants))) together with the true church

>all those atheists

Yeah mostly atheist. Nice.

Fuck off, those are pretenders.
They think atheism is anti-religion. They jump on it for the social aspects, none of them care about what it actually means.

I've also got this one

>tfw deadra worshipper

Well made poll OP, no favoritism and clearly labeled so less troll votes, the boys down at the CIA really appreciate it ;)

Unless he owns strawpoll.me, he doesn't have anyone's personal info.
Can you into computers?

I always vote other, because I'm special.

>all those christkikes
what the fuck is wrong with you?

no glorious norse gods option.. what kind of shit poll is this

Almost evenly split among top two

I tend to generally follow Christian moral teachings and I've been reading a lot of Catholic literature. I'm at this point agnostic towards traditional Christianity and atheistic towards all other religions. Is there a term for this?

Hail Satan, your world is OURS

Why put Papism and Christianity in the same category?

They don't have much in common.

I still don't understand why people care. I have no spirituality so I guess I'm technically atheist, but arguing about spirituality is almost as benign as arguing semantics. No religion or spiritual belief is actually going to change anything in the real world even if they aren't bullshit.

Get out Jew reee

Well, that kind of attitude is in and of itself pretty non-standard.
Simple people see the world and all world events in a "sports team" sort of mentality.

Well, if we are to discuss religion, can we just for once do this without having to listen to Christians prattle on and on about how the only way to get white nations is to be Christians and shit?

Because Christians are just as cucked as atheists are. It therefore follows that cucking isn't a religious thing, or something that comes from not having a religion, but something else. Therefore we should stop letting these childish divide and conquer tactics have any bearing on our actions. It's fucking embarassing.

Be Christian as much as you want. I'm not going to deny that modern christianity is pretty white. But if you think that atheism is somehow not white, then you're wrong.

It's a topic of discussion because it lays the foundations for how you view the world. Just like muslims don't think into the future because muh allah, so does spiritual but not religious people tend to not think of things like race, judaism, etc. because of their spirituality. It's just a codeword for "I don't want to think too much about things and I'm afraid to take a stand", and poking at it and forcing people to take stands are important. Because apathy lets the (((globalists))) do whatever they want. At some point user, it's time to stand up and be counted. Making people think about this shit before that time counts makes it easier for us.

>Christianity is number 1
I knew you guys were truly redpilled. Glad this board is about truth

Yes, Culturally Christian.

yeah it's called waking up. I used to be agnostic, grew up catholic but went completely away from it, to when I became athiest, then eventually agnostic, then full circle back home again. you get to a point you see it's the truth and it's not because you want to (if anything life would be way easier if it wasn't) but because you really realize it is the truth.

>christians and fedoras in a dead heat
interesting

We're almost as moral and upstanding as

Other masterrace

>No kekism

>strawpoll.me/13329817
>grouping agnostic with atheist

>this many atheists
You are not welcome here.

why are christcucks so sensitive

It's not really fedoras anymore, they've passed.
It's a lot more natsoc than anything.

Don't know, ask a Christcuck.

thanks for the insightful post, unfortunately I cannot give you a precious upboat but I have a suggestion for a website for you
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reddit

your fortune

>No religion or spiritual belief is actually going to change anything
Having a directionless, nihilist society versus a theist society that believes in a transcendent order isn't going to change anything? What is your reasoning?

>le triggered theists xd

Man, I must have hurt your feelings pretty bad.
Are you okay? Do you need a hug?

more like we care about truth on here. athiests are some of the biggest retards on the planet so that is why we don't like you being here.

>the two weeb faggots who voted shinto
kys

Other is the only correct answer here.

If you voted for Christianity, consider drinking bleach.

If you voted for Atheism, you're likely autistic.

pissed off christians everywhere

i don't have a problem with you fucks being christian, but apparently I'm a piece of shit for being agnostic

Inshallah

Who are you to tell me if I'm welcome here or not you entitled faggots? If you wan't a safespace, go to plebbit.

Kind of mix of Evangelic Lutheran Christianity and Finnish folk belief
I only worship God as the only god there is, but I also kinda venetrate ancestors, not really worship them, but keep them in high regard and have a shrine for them.

Am i a Robot?

What does it mean to be a Robot?

>have a shrine for them
get a load of this idolater

Agnosticism shouldn't even be included. If you don't believe in gods, you're an atheist. If you, you're theistic and likely part of some organized religion or set of beliefs. Agnosticism is for people who think "atheist" is a bad word.

*you do

>no deism option
fucking shitlord

I dont worship them, I only have the shrine for them so their spirits feel welcome in my home.

It's not like I sacrifise for them or anything

>muh hugbox!!!!!11 one

cryptos off my board REEEEEE

Fascinating trend here. Only one post making fun of "Christcucks", but 8 bitching about atheists.
Insecure faggots. It's almost like you don't have confidence in your beliefs.

Because anyone who's not Japanese who identifies as Shinto is just LARPing.
Shinto is heavily intertwined in Japanese nationalism and folk beliefs. It would be nonsensical to be a western Shinto practioner.

>Sup Forums is a christian board
This board is so far from christian, it's disgusting.