Which European country has the most gays/homosexuals/fags???

Which European country has the most gays/homosexuals/fags???

I think the UK(specifically England) has the most ones

But Hardee's objectively has the best $4 deal.

Bump! :DDD

Only thing I could find, don't know if trustworthy but seems pretty logical.

Russia

It's Ireland. Dublin is the gay capital of Europe.

Where we Chechens live. Cmon in homos it is safe ;)

I don't have statistics but is gander the U.K. And Ireland followed close by Germany

From what I've see this is true, wouldn't mind if a few firebombs missed their target and hit the city desu.

I'd say Italy is next, they seem gay af. At least they are the most redpilled non-slav country in the EU apart from that.

depends. In number it would be
>Germany
>UK
>France
>Spain
By percentage it would be

Live near Brighton, can confirm. Fucking end us already

Germany 7,4%
While there are a lot of gays, especially now, there is no way almost 1/10 is gay. This is fake news that wants people to think that a decently sized chunk of the population is being ostracized.
> the independent
Case and point

I had the idea that Spain was pretty homo-friendly but I was ready to cast aside this idea as bias created from Almodovar or the rabid activism of some of your leftists.

How would you explain it user? Is it the aftermath of Franquism and the Spanish civil war?

Found it on google image search. I was surprised by the difficulty of finding data about it.

And yes, with the gay mariage thing in Germany, I thought it should have been taken with a grain of salt.

>7.4 % of G*rmans are LGBT

*Ahem*
*Breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Sweden, every time

Swedes are cucks not faggots. The whole cuck gay thing is a meme. Cucks don't get to have sex with anyone.

You don't have similar stats than them thanks to your 50% niggers

As far as Sweden is concerened, we might as well add cuckoldry to their list of moral transgressions.

People here say things like "im bisexual" yet never kissed a dude or even want to kiss a dude. Our government took action to pander to gay people for tourism and to get close to the west in progressiveness. At least that is how i percieve it.

Well yeah but the thread was about faggotry which RoI is the world leader for.

Republic of Ireland? I would still have thought Sweden.

France or Germany.