IT IS FUCKING OVER. IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

IT IS FUCKING OVER. IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU.

archive.is/XETAk

>Although it wasn’t initially clear to me how independent Smith’s operation was from Flynn or the Trump campaign, it was immediately apparent that Smith was both well connected within the top echelons of the campaign and he seemed to know both Lt. Gen. Flynn and his son well. Smith routinely talked about the goings on at the top of the Trump team, offering deep insights into the bizarre world at the top of the Trump campaign. Smith told of Flynn’s deep dislike of DNI Clapper, whom Flynn blamed for his dismissal by President Obama. Smith told of Flynn’s moves to position himself to become CIA Director under Trump, but also that Flynn had been persuaded that the Senate confirmation process would be prohibitively difficult. He would instead therefore become National Security Advisor should Trump win the election, Smith said. He also told of a deep sense of angst even among Trump loyalists in the campaign, saying “Trump often just repeats whatever he’s heard from the last person who spoke to him,” and expressing the view that this was especially dangerous when Trump was away.

>The first group, entitled “Trump Campaign (in coordination to the extent permitted as an independent expenditure)” listed a number of senior campaign officials: Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Sam Clovis, Lt. Gen. Flynn and Lisa Nelson.
>The combination of Smith’s deep knowledge of the inner workings of the campaign, this document naming him in the “Trump campaign” group, and the multiple references to needing to avoid campaign reporting suggested to me that the group was formed with the blessing of the Trump campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
twitter.com/benjaminwittes
nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/
washingtonexaminer.com/report-fbi-clears-flynn-of-wrongdoing-in-talk-with-russian-ambassador/article/2612774
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4151976/FBI-clears-national-security-adviser-Flynn-post-Russia.html
twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/880992439103877120
archive.is/JvWbu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mhm.

remember today brahs so you can tell your grandkids about it

the tweets will be a spiralling descent into a panic attack

>@pwnallthethings

What a disgusting manchild.

This is so legit that Fox isn't reporting it anywhere. Have fun with your far left conspiracy theories, nut job.

DUMP IS FINISHED! GLUMPFTS IF DONE THERE IS NOT TURNING BACK FROM THIS!

Tomarrow is going to be a fun day

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

Um.

None of those are are reasons to replace Trump with Pence.

The fact that evidence of likely what will prove to be extensive covert collusion during the election is itself part of the kompromat that Putin has on Trump is why he needs to be replaced with a POTUS that isn't in Putin's thrall.

This is a national security issue, not a policy one.

Comey himself said they are not even investigating Trump for collusion so how exactly are they going to find evidence of collusion?

Holy fuck, holy fuck. Wait so, this is the guy the encrypted email with the plan was sent to? The guy they wanted to verify that the emails were from Clinton's server?
Holy fuck balls, strap in lads and lasses. We're in for a bumpy ride.

>when the shill is too dumb to realize, that changing flags doesn't change post IDs.

This is exploding.
It's been posted for less than half an hour and already being retweeted by Chris Hayes and producers at NBC and other mainstream media.
We now have sourced direct evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

You'll note how he mentioned that one of the FBI leadership team disagreed with Comey, and said that they shouldn't tell Trump that he wasn't under investigation, because he *could* be considered under investigation since he was a the head of the organization that *was* under investigation?

Yeah. That guy? The FBI's top legal counsel.

soooooo

Keep in mind, the reason this is an ambiguous question is because usually you aren't investigating someone who has the right to ask you whether they themselves are under investigation. Usually you just investigate the mob and flip people up until you get to the top; you never actually put the Don under investigation until you've reached his direct contacts.

>kompromat

Louise Mensch get the fuck off this board

Thanks for pointing that out :D
I'll remember this for future threads!

>GCHQ
>invited to work with Russia

ye ok lol m8

explain?

ffs
I fucking hate Shadman

I love shilling shills. It makes up for when libtards don't have as many chimpouts as they normally do.

noyce

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

N O T H I N G
B U R G E R !

But the only person they did investigate for collusion, Flynn, was cleared by the FBI months ago. Your conspiracy theories are sad and pathetic.

They can't whine about anonymous sources anymore. We have a guy part of the plan talking.
I hope he has a safe place to hide, he needs to stay safe.

TWO SCOOPS

This whole thread is samefags and shills. Shareblue we see you.

Wow where has this guy been for the past year? Almost like it's the last gasp of aaaaand it's literally fucking nothing.

AKA hearsay about a dead guy from some random.

I'm a fucking Spaniard and I can see this is nonsense.

hehe eck dee. Just another Russian hackerman fan fic

>got called out
>larp as shill
kys

When will you admit that you have nothing?

>blatant racism
>caring about entertainers

Go back to Gaia.

Seems like nothing

>someone on the deep web

ohhhhh spoopy

Oh my.

Flynn was not cleared. Yates testified to that.

>implying actual shills are mongs as well
You are one sherlock, aren't you?

That's this faggots blog. Comey's good good friend and tick tick tick guy, Disregard.

twitter.com/benjaminwittes

nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/
washingtonexaminer.com/report-fbi-clears-flynn-of-wrongdoing-in-talk-with-russian-ambassador/article/2612774
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4151976/FBI-clears-national-security-adviser-Flynn-post-Russia.html

huh? You must be new. I thought it was obvious that Sup Forums has had some full blown attacks that are self bumped through shillers - it has gotten pretty bad the past few weeks. The best way to deal with them is to make fun of them and the best way to make fun of the left is to exaggerate their already untenable positions.

I can't stress this enough: Producing @lawfareblog is a labor of love for all involved, but it isn't cheap. We need your help to grow.

twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/880992439103877120

yeah all vetrans know. Only shills and newfags are bumping. All my posts were saged.

>nothing

OH LOOKS ITS SOMETHING

I'm starting to wonder if these drug addled rejects can even read.

Here's @realDonaldTrump quoting them back during the original travel ban XO.

archive.is/JvWbu

>LAWFARE: "Remarkably, in the entire opinion, the panel did not bother even to cite this (the) statute." A disgraceful decision!

Lawfare is reputable. And yeah, Comey's semi-close friend (they're not fricken besties-for-life for fucks sake, and Comey-Mueller even less so, while we're at it) writes for a well-respected source of legal commentary on current events. That shouldn't be shocking, Comey was the head of the nation's top law enforcement investigative agency, they tend to interact with the better-respected legal thinkers (including those who would end up quoted in a Trump tweet) in the normal course of doing their jobs.

I guess the daily mail, NY Post and Washington Examiner should be retracting those stories, then.

They are all from before Yates's public, under-oath testimony on May 8th. So I'ma go with what the former deputy attorney general said on the record, under oath, instead of these "anonymous sources" :P

Oh god I can't stand this madness anymore, this is ultra autism, it's so intense I feel like they're right next to me asking me "if I really believe 2 + 2 is 4 hahahaha you must be an IDIOT".

I can't stand this madness anymore.

They're so bad at it they are breaking off into another species.

>last 500 years

2/10. Good effort though.

Drumpft btfo. Gas the Gops, impeachment now. TWO SCOOPS. Hilldawg 2020! Woot!

sage in all fields

>I feel like

What is a little grill doing on this board?

You also have pretty bad pattern recognition: you know that there are multiple variables at play yeah? And that we also have a triage for political concerns some big picture some small picture until you know our triage you will get no where.

Lmao,this is a crock of shit. He's citing a recently deceased man (and ZERO of his 'associates' whom he met) by name who can't counter the allegations and his evidence of collusion between Trump's team and the Russians is that Smith seemed to have an inside track in the campaign and knew things about Flynn and the fact that a bunch of people's names were on a dossier?

That is his evidence.

What I love is how throughout his story he makes sure to state how neutral he is, while also making sure to smear Trump and his campaign, and establishing that Hillary's emails probably weren't hacked.

Unless he decides to supply some non anecdotal evidence, or name names, then this can go into the Fake News folder.

literally no one on here cares about the Russians. We only voted for Trump to troll you because you're weak and timid faggots. We all know that the solution to our problems today is not political, and the Christian ethno-state will have to come about another way.

thanks bruv: I aim to out jew the jews

>evidence

but you don't.
>suggested to me that the group was formed with the blessing of the Trump campaign.
>suggested

More nonsense from a liar.

>brookings
>not complete shit and lies

Pick one, faggot.

>collusion

To retrieve public FOIA information that has been widely disseminated from an illegal bathroom server that existed to break laws, including the 1918 espionage act, carrying a ten year sentence for each count.

Wew lad!

So sad that you twats believe this shit.

Wait, is this the guy that fell for the guy who posted here's piss fanfic? HAHAHA.

>rural white
Hilldawg 2020. Woot!

Impeachment now. Hilldawg 2020. Woot!

>"Suddenly, my story seemed..."

"Seemed"?

Now available on Tumblr and Etsy!! For Only One Canadian Shekel!!

"Muh Feels" a Nancy Drew dem-erotica fanfiction

Get it NOWWWWW!!!!!

Michael Moore calls 'Muh Feels' "jiztastic. Like having my black buck cream on my donut"

Robby Mook exclaims, "'Muh Feels' is that perfectly poopy dildo that scratches the itch from my prostatic herpes aids. I can't put it down"

John Podesta bellows "Ya think ya hot shit, dontcha?!!!" while his pre-prepubescent slave shrieks in frightened despair. "Well guess what?! 'Muh Feels' actually IS hot shit you stupid little cunt"

yeah something like that 2 digit iq newfag

actually sounds like this guy got trolled by someone.

someone is probably pic related right now

Yeah this will be the one that finally gets him.

Lololololololololo

Nothing will happen. You russian conspiracy theorists are all retards and hates democracy.

Are you really going to sit and pretend Fox News isn't just state sanctioned media when a conservative is in the White House?

Because it is and always has been until the tables turn and then they get all apocalyptic

>To retrieve public FOIA information that has been widely disseminated from an illegal bathroom server

This isn't about those e-mails, this whole story revolves around the ones that were deleted.
No one ever got to see those, and we still don't know if anyone actually still has them.

>worst PRESIDENT in 500 years

Noice b8 m8

Shills everywhere.
Sage in all fields.

>pirate
>not a drug addled reject

pick one m8y

Another LARPer.

Is this a satire?

You can be this much of a burger and be capable of operating a computer keyboard?

How is Sup Forums not able to recognize bait posts anymore?