Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with IQ when half of you have a below average IQ?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with IQ when half of you have a below average IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PF76qlwWM8s&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=m6YVJ6hq6Hg&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA#t=15m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=bMCXx5k01Tg&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got an IQ of 115, but I don't spend much time on Sup Forums or at least not in those "nigger hate threads" and what not.

Probably a lot more than half, given the demographic profile. I mean we're skewing towards high-school-age weeaboos here.

>half of you

You are posting here too, you are one of us

Hey I took my IQ test when I was in High school, so that doesn't mean anything!

>tfw black
>149 iq, specialized high school, 3 grades above in math my whole life
>start browsing Sup Forums
>grades fall

The redpill inexplicably makes you retarded.

thats not how IQ works

We have high IQ, low IQ apes tend to be extrovertive unlike us.

I'm not in the half with below average IQ.

ln that case how does it work?

numerator- denominator ya know cunt?
comparing shit and stuff like wot pops are ya comparin ahy?
What is the mean IQ of Sup Forums ahy? If ya don't know it how can ya compare with the pop av? Any empirical data available? ahy cunt?

Nah. So the tread is asking a dumb question and you are a little faggot.

I haven't noticed that IQ's are low on this board so I suspect OPs accusation stems from disagreement and the possibility that OP is Carl The Cuck.
If he starts to shrill you out will "You're fucking a white male, you're fucking a white male" don't be surprised.

cuz we are only 50 procent white?

>will
With

Fuck

I dont obsess with iq since i dont need an excuse to kill shitskins,i hate them end of story.First chance i get my knife will grind on their throats.

mika is that you?

>kekistani flag
>high IQ

>half of you have a below average IQ
Sup Forums has a heavily skewed basis towards young, white, educated men.

Spics, nigs, women don't come here. I wouldn't be half surprised if the average Sup Forums IQ was about 115 or so.

Changing the flag doesnt make you a nigger

If I had a low IQ could I post like this?

I visit all kinds of boards, even the repulsive yahoo news, and the most intelligent posters, by far, are on Sup Forums.

>ln that case how does it work?
you base it on the assumption that the average IQ of this board is exactly the same as the global average IQ

we both know this board is clinically retarded

You're severely underestimating. People on Sup Forums are smart as fuck

>when half of you have a below average IQ?

Considering how many people on Sup Forums think internet IQ tests are valid, I'd argue it's even worse than that

>I visit all kinds of boards, even the repulsive yahoo news, and the most intelligent posters, by far, are on Sup Forums.
I agree, mostly. StackExchange has far superior specialized knowledge, but that's more Q&A. Even the shitposts here can be well thought out and clever.

I'm in the smart half, the one OP is not.

152 Wechsler test.

iq, specialized high school, 3 grades above in math my whole life
>149 iq
My god that is amazing, do you have proof?
also I'm shit at math but from what others tell me I'm "a really deep thinking, smart person" and I've always been the best when it comes to literature, philosophy, writing, computer science, and generally small details like I could easily find and write up an entire paragraph on clear symbolic messages that the rest of my class had absolutely no clue about, which was a complete shock to me, but then when it came to mathematics (although this may be because I was always lazy and goofing off during math class) I had absolutely no idea what to do when a test rolled by.

So does the fact that I can't do typical mathematical equations make me retarded already or was this Sup Forumss fault too?

>Literally using online IQ tests

Your IQ is definitely not 152.

What are you talking about?
Also changing your flag to a kekistani flag doesn't make you stop being a newfag redditer.

>online test

Had to be tested during MEPS before I shipped off to basic training
ASVAB score was something like 85
IQ was 110

How much training and practice did you do before taking it?

>IQ 155

I lack common sense and handiness. I dont like reading fiction. Im really good at math. Thats about it.

IQ means very little in the real world.

When I was 13 I had an IQ of 125 but since then I huffed on a lot of litres of liquified air duster so I would subtract about 50 points

Intelligence is a hell that those who have it seek to escape from.

>I lack common sense
Ah nah you just got to think about something before you do it and don't be so impulsive, nor indecisive, you got to act on what you know is right, not on what you want.
>handiness
Oh come on now, that is easy you just got to learn what you can and use effort and aggression, you can't be all dainty and weak about something, and you can go in expecting it to all be figured out in that moment, you just got to take your mistakes and learn again, and apply what you know, and don't be afraid to ask for help too.
>I dont like reading fiction
Is that really true, or are you just falling for some meme somebody told you once?
I used to think so too, but really I just wasn't into the typical fiction settings and was more into more realistic fiction books like sci-fi and dystopian genres, and I was able to branch off into other types of books from their.

>from their.

S...shut up I didn't think about it while I was typing, my life is ruined!

The common sense and handiness thing is just what i was told when working on construction crews. I always asked what they wanted me to do and how they wanted it done. It made sense for me, cause I hadnt done most of it before, but I think they took it for me being stupid. I do all my own home and auto repair. I think I do okay, but Im not one to judge. I did enjoy Starship Troopers and a Brave New World. Id still rather read CDC studies or SNES schematics. I dont know why. Its not like Im in the medical feild, or modding my Nintendo. It just intrests me.

That certificate!! my sides

I understand where you are coming from, my dad always told me I get stuck in my head to easily asking too many questions and worrying about what to do instead of just "manning up and doing it" and personally I think he was right, I think it's better to do something slightly wrong and do it again than to not do it at all, and seem dumb, but even now I'll always be thinking about how I should do it than just taking the risk and just doing it and getting it over with.

I think with fantasy that same idea of learning about how languages change throughout the ages or a computer is able to transfer basic data into something like a 3d model with applicable physics can also manifest itself into a fantasy world of imagination like for example I'll waste just as much time learning about real life history and science as I would the lore and triva of a video game, or the expanded universe in star wars.

I guess most people are all the same but in different ways and we just want to think our issues are something personal and local to only us right?

When you have no inhibitions.. merit naturally appears. In a way.. total free expression creates the best path. It's ugly it's nasty it's unkind but at the end of the day.. it makes the world go round.

Welcome to the world of white people, do you think they got to where they are because of affirmative actions of slobs.. no it was BRUTAL.. "either you figure out this shit or we're going to die, no pressure".. They routinely shit on eachother to keep themselves towards that kind of improvement.. and admonishes any degredation. You want to have equality, better learn what you're stepping into, keep your emotions and self pity to your self because that's not what the world is made of, that's the luxury on the backs of what this kind of thing achieves.

How do you know?

it's not true stop being baited so easily, i love your temperament but save it for protection of your country..

My IQ is 141, but I've never applied it to anything. Being a NEET with a high IQ is just as bad as being a low IQ one.

>when half of you have a below average IQ?
Sauce?

>half of you have a below average IQ
You have no way of actually knowing that. Please die.

> anonymous board
>everyone says they have high iq but "lazy"
> all other boards think Sup Forums is one of the lowest on bell curve

>journalists scared of pol because they can't control the narrative.
If they only knew hahaha..

Oh, a quake, a quake...
Say, it's all a big mistake!
Just feel the ground go up and down!
Oh, for heaven's sake!
How much more can we take?!
We thought that we had seen it all..
But this one still takes care!
The dirt...
The rocks...
And all those aftershocks!

You seem a lot like me. It makes me feel better knowing Im not the only one with these experiences.

I work 60 hours a week and support my wife and child. I just do so with a shit job. Im a loser, not lazy.

fixed this for you bro

Oh, a quake, a quake...
Say, it's all a big mistake!
Just feel the ground go up and down!
Oh, for heaven's sake!
How much more can we take?!
We thought that we had seen it all..
But this one still takes care!
The dirt...
The rocks...
And all those aftershocks!
It's just /
Moving on the way
Up of the
Several topics blocks!

You and your buddy want the world to be better than it is, it's called optimism, doesn't have to be a cure for it.. pragmatism.. is the envoy of your desires and also a careful non cursory evaluation of weither or not your ideas are beneficial overall. The whole emegergence of computers and their solid state has caused people to dream and invision.. few pragmatic thoughts.. awww shucks muh laddy.. either way.. it's a nice dream and still achievable to have that non scarcity society.. got to dismantle truth from fiction however, but it's an excellent progressive narrative.. but anything th.. nevermind.. tell you what.. it's just great it's time to sleep.. all feeling very sleepy no pooping sgt poopypants just sleep.
youtube.com/watch?v=PF76qlwWM8s&spfreload=10
Did you know that the hebrew word for god, el. is by europeans used for electrity? It's 100% true. Another funfact is that ur is the word for time in those societies.

As in watch in english ur in scandinavian. Meaning the clock.

it is also in germanic in german uhralt.. means ancient.. urgammel in danish.. means ancient. Just one of those things. I mean el is completely irellevant aside from that our entire society is run by electricity. And without it we could not be having this conversation. So these people knew what el was before it was this thing that it is now herald of a more convenient world. Because it was embedded in their language.

>because Sup Forumsacks represent a random sample of the population
No.

from this atleast part of it the vril society formed, a theory of a subterranean superpower the lanteans.. that had survived a previous flood cataclysm and their society was based on vril, essentially a fluid electricity that could be altered into all kinds of ways.

>everyone says they have high iq but "lazy"
I'll take 'what is a loud minority' for $200, Alex.

Vril is very closely resembling to EL ofcourse depicted by a sci fi writer trying to make the lanteans mainstream.. which is the literal scandinavian word for electricity. And the hebrew word for deity.

The hyperboreans is factored into this.. an extremely advanced society that once existed on earth. well i think i've given you enough clues.
>neither by ship nor on foot would you find
>the marvellous road to the assembly of the Hyperboreans.
The more we know of our condition the less satisfied we become.. could you imagine the devastation of that technology without a totally pure humanity.. we could destroy our entire solar system.

niggers and others are why we can't have nice things.. hence Sup Forums and places like it. if niggers were the best people nobody would have a problem except ofcourse.. ethnic displacement which would be minor in comparison they could go back to africa and with all its ressources they would be laughing.. so to speak..

Even if it was, half of us would have an IQ below median, not average.

And ofcourse the big redpill with regards to this.. antarctica.. (lantean derelict base) heavily militarized no go zone. Something beneath the ice there. Man created in their image.. white people.. white supremacy is not a thing white people are trying to impose on others, it's just a reality. They are basically better. It's not a bad thing.. because what they do.. is what? trying to make excuses for themselves and uplift all humanity so why do you feel threatened by it? It's preposterous.. you want to remove these people.. have you taken a look in the mirror to what your own people do.. what the fuck do you think is going to happen if you got your wish.. it's just.

Hello scholmos

>OH NO HE WANTS TO GIVE ME SHIT AND MAKE MY LIFE EASIER.. KILL IT WITH FIRE
>fuck white people..
>the fuck is he trying to do, what a dumbass..

I sincerely doubt that. I've met people with IQ around 90 and below, they don't spend a lot of time using computers. Furthermore the topics discussed here are often too abstract for them to enjoy. I know it sounds stupid, because that's what it is. Are a lot of these people ignorant/uneducated? Sure. Below the IQ median? I doubt it.

>half of you have a below average IQ?
This is unlikely, people who do things like come to a website like this will have higher IQs than normies on average.

I have a bachelors in electrical engineering, I read books daily, I get told by a lot of people that I have a very critical and logical mind, and I try my best to see different view points and never shroud my thoughts in ignorance

that being said, Hitler was right, Muslims need to be shipped out of Europe, white people are smarter than black people, and the Jews do control the world

>I have a bachelors in electrical engineering
That dosent mean anything, they give any old retard degreesthese days
>I read books daily
This is evidence in your favor
>I get told by a lot of people that I have a very critical and logical mind
This doesnt mean anything
>I try my best to see different view points
Try or succeed?
>Hitler was right
good..
>Muslims need to be shipped out of Europe
good
>white people are smarter than black people
ok
>Jews do control the world
they are just a puppet

Overall you seem decently ok.

Most people don't understand the motivation and models of intellectual development which were used to form the IQ hypothesis

>we're not retarded subhumans, whitey is just forcing their oppressive models of intellectual development on us!

>they give any old retard degreesthese days
Do you know what electrical engineering entails? That's like the next step down from astrophysics.

thank you user, trips checked too

The average IQ of Sup Forums users is definitely above the average normie IQ.

Sorry, I was LARPing in anti-kekistan threads, I forgot to change it back.

grass is greener

same reason africans are obsessed with american and german money despite living in africa

youtube.com/watch?v=m6YVJ6hq6Hg&spfreload=10

youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA&spfreload=10 enjoy the ride

tl;dr plasma is the neutral state of matter also called by religious as the holy spirit. Our entire universe is electric rather than the theory of relative forces.. it can be demonstrated in lab experiments.. the shapes of galaxies and other things are easily replicated by plasma/electric based experiments. Here's the good stuff.. nobody knows about it the ones that do don't want to talk about it and even less want to even pretend it exists because it contravenes all kinds of previous understandings of matter.

I'm pretty sure both halves of me are below average.

Half of Sup Forums have a below average of Sup Forums IQ

yes all of Sup Forums have low iq now go away.

That's not how it works.

Depends on the distribution.

>plasma behaves abnormally to regular matter, aside from repetitively creating solar systems and galaxies in that kind of way all the fucking time.. it forms filaments together like a dna string. Observer observing the observer. Part of why the more ancient species that created life on earth deduced that it was alive and even they claimed they had a direct connection to the plasma/the holy spirit. It's fascinating.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA#t=15m1s
>plasma behaves rather oddly.
Shadilay. youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo&spfreload=10

No it doesn't. That statement ( ) would be true for all data sets lmao

>produced by ass art..
BRRAAP..

BE AFRAIDS LEFTISTS KEK IS HERE.

Five posters have the following IQs:

You can be the 80.

The average is 480 / 5 = 96.

80% of those five people are above the average.

white women white men. youtube.com/watch?v=bMCXx5k01Tg&spfreload=10 Muah muah muah muah muah MUAH! Keep bulding those bridges to nowhere whilst shitting your bridges yeah?

That's below average, back to the short bus brainlet

I really wish there was another method to measure intelligence besides iq. All these fucking redditor retards taking online tests that say that have 100-140 iq make me sick. Realistically speaking if you the that at face value it won't even be anywhere in that range

get your head out of the clouds of makebelieve.. they're calling us stupid not understanding that pol is simply a gateway to what people really feel. Stop being so offended newfag haha.. When you stop feeling offended about people saying shit to you, they're shittesting you.. you start to see the world for what it really is instead of all these illusions. stop apologizing for it.

Has to be pasta

I'm an oddity that really means it. If you think i'm a loser i've literally had a father of a 14 year old when i was 18 years old a guy after soccer match saying "this guy is a winner" and we made out (his daughter), so no i'm sorry i'm not a virgin. BOOOO!! for shame..

Literally you think this is a board, it's a containment board at that but you think this is a board consisting only of larpers.. with zero orgiinality that by your own admission elected a president.. get your head out of your arse.. identity polics of whites have been a long time coming whilst we've been nice and you've been taking the piss at all of us enjoying tghe luxury we have provided for you.. oh we can't do it too? no guilt no shame.. You fucking little assholes.

Because your a low IQ retard, (by your own admission because you're posting here too) I feel compelled explain it to you. A while back (more than once actually) we conducted an unscientific poll. We were directed to take an online IQ test and then post the results via screen capture. The result was that most of Sup Forums is well above average IQ. The only one below average IQ here is you schlomo.

1. Online IQ tests benefit by telling people that they are smarter than average.

2. People who take these tests repeatedly are apt to do better at them. These same people are attracted to retarded IQ threads.

3. People who do poorly on such tests are less likely to post the results than people who do well.

>unscientific
covers much of this. But it doesn't make clear how fucking useless your poll was.

You're right. It's far worse than just below average.