archive.fo/kQyPY
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/881106228746874880
xhamster.com/movies/5789597/anzujaamu_cum_tribute_sop_facial_bukkake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best thing ever if true

fucking kek
*larry david music starts playing*

Roaches are white and based.

Whoa, have Turks actually been white all this time?

Having to pay for that is not nice

It's just another attempt to guilt people into liking refugees

This.
inb4 LARPing Turk starts calling everyone "wh*Te dogs"

Please, turks, stop, my 65% wh*Te ass is supposed to hate you amigos.

Is it just me or is that a really fucking badly written headline?

BAsed turks

based

>when the Ottoman Empire is helping save the Western world

Beautiful. Now we must make Anzu the Queen of Constantinople.

How do I invest to that company? Wouldn't mind if they gave them out for free.

you guys are so mean. i wish for a glorious one world government so that multiculturalism can finally take place. filthy white nationalists

archive.fo/kQyPY
>article from over a year ago

Source, I want to believe this but knowing the turks I'm pretty suspecious

Thank you, but if it's from over a year the company is probably dead

>Queen

is that LaurakBuzz on the left?

its anzu before photoshop

you're using the word "but" wrong. Had he said something about "wow i wonder how many 'fugees they've killed in a year" you would have been perfectly fine. Throwing it in there like that just makes your post sound needlessly confrontational.

Omit the 'but' and your post loses that slight argumentative feel.

grammatically incorrect. everything i'd expect from a bunch of left wing intellectuals

Perhaps we misjudged the Turk.

Wtf I love Turkey now

Slow-dissolving boat hulls when?

Theres good money to be made n italy going around the beeches and collecting all the life jackets. Locals scavange the shit these migrants throw away.

fucking discrace

I bet the (((turkish firm))) is just doing it because it makes them more money.
They are probably not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, even though the results are good.

This

>inbred wh*Te subhumans trying to wh*Te wash us
also i noticed most of them are Amerisubhumans
nearly everyone is considered as wh*Te in USA these days so

did someone skittle your jimmies ?

There's no such thing as Multiculturalism. When several cultures occupy the same space, the dominant one (not dominant as in superior, but dominant as in hostile) will wipe out the rest, either by assimilating and dismantling other cultures to take the few parts they like, or destroying them outright.

If you don't want to read mean shit then fuck off off Sup Forums you fucking cunt

Are you one of those retards that walks into steak houses and cries about how mean the meat industry is?!

You must be fucking retarded.

Our roaches /ourguy/ ?

This is the only turk i love.

>why is my lifevest so heavy

dont fucking worry about it get in the boat

Source?

TURKS ARE WHITE FROM NOW ON

Brilliant idea

Big if true.

Offend your enemies and they win.

H Happy Canada day.

Fake and gay

Drowning illegals are as accurate as the CNN muslim demonstration against terrorism

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/881106228746874880

question to any arab who have not fled their motherland. arent 99,9999% of the runt manlet cowards that immigrate up here just human garbage? i bet you hate them almost as much as us northeners.

Ethnic turks were always white - they're a tiny minority in the plastic state turkey though.

Considering they are threatening the EU with refugees as a bio-weapon, they must understand these "people" are dangerous garbage that you definitely don't want in your country, These life vests are probably just an insurance measure to ensure that if the "refugees" don't get picked up by Soros funded human trafficers at sea they don't doggy paddle back to a turkish shore.

How would they make more money that way vs selling normal ones? It is fucking foam in a sack basically, i can't imagine the price difference is there.

You are all wh*Te dogs

Could be BS to scare immigrants into not using a life vest at all, fearing it's a trap. Either way they drown.

These mind games are epic.

Why are Türks helping wh*Te subhumans?

Shut up wh*te dog!

A real life jacket costs $150.

A fake costs $15.

Mudslimes are cheap (when it's their own money) and fucking stupid.

Considering Turkish manufacturing quality, impossible to tell if it's intentional or not.

>*larry david music starts playing*

:^)

>wh*te
It's wh*Te , my brown brother

holy shit those are some good bantz turkey

My opinion of Turks has just improve by +25

he's the best trap, I'll ravage his boipucci until the end and idgaf about what you fags think

xhamster.com/movies/5789597/anzujaamu_cum_tribute_sop_facial_bukkake.html

Kekd thinking about abduls expression when he realizes he's not gettin no gibs

Whoops.

>billionaire who has seen the decay of the West and knows what they've collectively done says America's shit
>some dual-digit IQ, illiterate twat with PTSD says its great (in comparison to a 3rd world shithole)
Seriously?

This. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>Mudslimes are cheap (when it's their own money) and fucking stupid.
This guy knows what's up

Fucking kek. Best news this week

faggot

Big, if true

This is very much a Turk thing to do, they always isolate from any kind of alley whenever getting too close

I take back everything I ever said about Turkey. You can keep Istanbul inshallah. You are white and part of Europe.

Our only true brother is Azerbaijan (Turkmenistan you're also qt)

FPBP

>you are wh*Te
why do wh*Te subhumans try to wh*Tewash everything?

Way too aggressive for whites, they need a 100-200 years of some ethnic cleansing to clean out the aggressive muslim genes.

>does it get any sicker?
i dunno, what if several multi-billionaires were using their money to fund wars to push those immigrants into other countries so they can hollow them out with infighting and social degredation, thus raping and killing thousands, all the while making more billions off making taxpayers fund it?
'cause that'd do it.

Now if only they could add a chemical that attracts sharks once it comes into contact with salt water.

Stop trying to join Europe if you aren't white. You stupid roach. I take back what I said. Fuck Turks and fuck Turkey. Give back Constantinople.

>responding to a troll
>>>/reddit/

>not just making the vest filled with sodium tablets

Huh, I guess roaches aren't that bad after all. Wish they'd all stay in roachland though.

Considering that the company was based in Turkey it was probably just incompetence instead of intent.

That's funny

I like how wh*Te subhumans on this board base their opinions on their feelings
they get bullied by non-wh*Tes, they become nazis
non-wh*Tes do something """""based"""""", they try to wh*Tewash it
damn, why is your kind so fucking retarded

lmao based turks i knew turks were always european hahahahahah they're wh*Te right :)))))))))) they're balkans btw *insert anzu picture here* the refugees drowned because turks sold them shitty lifejackets that means turks wanted to kill them :))))))

>Arrive in a new country seeking "refuge"
>First thing you do is litter all over its shores.

A fucking disgrace

my opinion of turks has improved by +25 because even though i live in a distant country refugees in europe somehow manage to annoy me because i spend my worthless life on this board filled with literal underages and teenagers based maga kekistan btfo larp kek

dobgeg

Turky is shit and will always be shit.

If there has been one thing that has been consistent in Sup Forums its that Sup Forums hates roaches.

>wtf I love roaches now

We are not trying to join Europe.
We are trying to make Europe join Turkey.

I'll take a million

are you getting the shill form of ptsd? maybe your bosses at shareblue should give you some time off. Do they even offer you medical insurance or 401k?

They should start making fake boats that soak up water.

lmao

Audibly kekd, hope this is real

Chick looks a little too Bogpilled for me.