DUMB AS A ROCK

DUMB AS A ROCK

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/growing-up-mika-brzezinski-recalls-dead-deer-and-awkward-moments-with-world-leaders/article/2522506
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf8OCvT0CLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's worth all the bullshit.
Voting for him only appreciated in value.

In truth he isn't wrong to go after them.

They literally sucked his cock during his campaign. Now they're calling him a Nazi.

Trump is making an example of the media.

I guess she refused to sleep with him so he is salty

How can one man be so based?

All of the liberal media sucked his dick during the primaries because they thought he would lose to hillary.

>no way this is re--

>ywn never have the president repeatedly berate and insult you on twitter to blow off steam

I love how Trump messes with them. The first two tweets were nuclear. Then he follows with one that lets them off the hook, but still leaves in a smaller insult. It would be like telling your child hey you did pretty good this quarter, for the being the dumb child.

Mean old Grumpf!

ROCKS FOR BRAINS

You cunts in straya need to step your game up.

Personally I never imagine him angry during his "tantrums" as the media put it.

Pretty jealous desu. The president himself is talking shit about you. I'm not sure if I'd be honored or straighten up right away.

Absolute madman!! Best president ever. EVER.

The tweets are generally witty enough that I don't imagine he gets any much more impassioned than I do once in a while during a shitposting binge.

Although I have no doubt in person he gets right pissed from time to time. Some of his best public appearances are from when he lets himself get a little angry.

Great explanation

This is fucking hilarious

Meanwhile he is repealing obamacare and all the media can talk about is him trashing them. The man is a genius. At this point the GOP has to know what he is doing - they are literally getting to fix America without the communists trying to stop them. (Well, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, not really the others)

alright im fucking sick of being an australian on Sup Forums, im glad i can change my flag to something else now, because everytime i post with an australian flag theres some sort of fucking standard set for australians where if our post isnt perfect then we are "losing our edge" or some shit

fuck all of you, i wish i was a leaf, because it wouldnt fucking matter how shit my post is, atleast i wouldnt be under pressure to come up with some fucking god tier bants and could just be a normal fucking human and hide the pain

Why is 71yo Drumpf trying to be fad? This doesn't look funny anymore.

You could expect these bants from .. aa.. no, not even Middle Eastern tyrants would lower to bash someone on record.

Eat a spoon of concrete you fucking poofter

P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

the president of a country having twitter feuds

what a fucking joke

fuck you drumpf!!!

I love this man, best political entertainment ever.

Australians suck now, the meme is a lie

Standard Trump strategy. Give the dumb media something to talk about or they will make shit up.

ay yo wut wus the sage

>The 'i voted for an idiot and to hide my embarrassment ill just say this is what i intended' meme

It's getting pathetic now

The oldest trick in the political book:

Distract & reflect while you work on new laws without people noticing

Why don't you just get funnier, poof?

This is the truth.

heh, thanks for you (you)s, i guess australians are still on top

>you will never never

working leaf proxies are still out there

smelly, dumb gook poster

OC or copypasta?

OC my cobber

I think the genius part comes in with the fact that he literally created this system, he's hooked the media so deep they're just sitting there on his line and he can pull them out of the water any time he wants.

masterfully done, really triggered me.

Stealing that for (you) farming, will be beaut with a Canadian proxy.

Imagine being a German on this board. We're the most hated group with 20-30 daily hate threads and I have no idea why. You can't even have a "decent" discussion anymore, because of retards only caring about the flag and therefore won't take anything seriously

>the I lost but maybe I can still turn this around and feel like my virtue signaling and incessant whining wasn't a complete waste of time meme

too true mate
yeah i hate the hate threads against fellow whites, honestly it feels like a divide and conquer tactic to make whites hate eachother, same with people saying the irish arent white

He's behaving exactly as he did during th primaries. Attacking established figures is what made him preferable.

It's the natural state of the white man to fight amongst himself for fun when he doesn't have something more important to do. Get over it.

Kek, yep

But the Irish aren't white, poof.

i fucking love this man

TALK SHIT GET HIT

nice naturalistic fallacy, jew

>I have no idea why

Take a look outside, have you noticed all ur neighbors are brown and shit is constantly getting blown up and fucked in your country and that ur leader is a globalists witch who censors everything?

can't u go to jail for just using that flag in Germany?

You're the faggot who didn't vote kek

not figuring most of the flag threads are divide and conquer threads what are you a newfag or a moron

there are only 2 legit pol flag threads

1. Poo in Loo when you see india just because its legit true and funny as fuck

2. Leafs and day of the rake threads because no other country not even Sweden is hated as much as Canadian filth on this board

I'm not a jew, you raging homosexual.

Holy shit he's still going after them? Damn he is obsessive lol

Literal manchildren will defend this

He's right, you know.

Mika's only purpose on Morning Joe is to make uncomfortable, constipated facial expressions and bitch about muh suggy knees.

salient argument, fatty

what is his fucking problem? jesus christ, beefing with a bitch, what a god damn moron

have you seen your fellow Germans post? you literally push your EU bullshit in like 60 percent of your posts

I just wanna see Twitter try to ban his account for "cyber bullying" or something autistic like that. The uproar would be insane.

He literally tweets this stuff laughing while taking his morning shit.

It was funny at first.
It's honestly getting embarrassing now.
Is this really how you want your president to behave? It's pathetic. He acts like a petulant spoilt child.

maybe thats what he's trying to do

You are dumb, OP.
We have a president now who represents at least some of our values.

but,...she is a bad person, Donald. And a shit disturber to boot.

It was funny at first.
It's honestly getting embarrassing now.
Is this really how you want our president to behave? It's pathetic. He acts like a petulant spoiled child.

Once again, conservatives would gladly shit themselves if it meant a liberal would sniff it

>Melania is actually typing these tweets out

>what is his fucking problem? jesus christ, beefing with a bitch, what a god damn moron
It's getting old. Someone needs to bitch slap him and cancel his twitter.
>real men don't use Twitter

Awesome President wasted on trash Americans. Should be PM here.

As long as you're aware faggot. But I wouldn't even piss on you if you were in fire.

I voted for a wall not shitposts FFS.

Sorry, but Trump should stop quibbling with unimportant people and start building that wall.

leafs put you to shame

And liberals are just plain perpetual shit.

Seriously guys, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

what if he is trying to be so repulsive that it makes Mexicans not want to move here? 420Deeznuts chess!

>honestly it feels like a divide and conquer tactic to make whites hate eachother

I have the exact same thought

I'm not allowed to browse Sup Forums anymore for something I have no power or control over!? That flag figures, you arrogant retard

>not figuring most of the flag threads are divide and conquer threads what are you a newfag or a moron
I figured, but sadly not many others and almost everybody hops on board of the hate-bandwagon because they're glad they're not the one's that get picked up 24/7

Unfortunately that's true, but I guess many of them are larping burgers or bored shills, although there are many leftist german flags

At this point I actually just think they are friends and Trump is trying to improve their ratings as thanks for helping him win the election.

They never make any substantial attacks, just common memes and adhom and he frequently mentions their low ratings encouraging normies to watch Morning Joe to spite him.

It's that or he's actually just unhinged.

I really miss when shitposting meant something.

>wahhh he has a perfect way to distract the news from the legislation being put through that is fixing america so my commie brethren and I might have to actually work and contribute to society
>WAHHHHHHH

The absolute madman

quick rundown on this. Also did we get the Sup Forums mods posts? I legitimately hate that guy. Probably the only person in the world I really hate.

Oy Vey! Masterful work goyim.

He's obviously trying to upset twitter enough to the point where they ban him thinking they beat him on some lawyer shit and he will use it to discredit social and nu-media at large. Lest we forget he had plans for Trump News Network if he lost the election.
Trumps brand is winning. Who wants to be a fake loser?

No, sadly he rage tweets.

>>WAHHHHHHH
Slap a pair of tits on you and call you a woman.

Sad, she had a much bigger purpose when she was a waifu.
washingtonexaminer.com/growing-up-mika-brzezinski-recalls-dead-deer-and-awkward-moments-with-world-leaders/article/2522506

>T-trump lay off the bants.
He goes even fucking harder in on it. Jesus, fucking christ. Its like a political orgasm that won't stop, I literally stay up at night my legs shaking from edging my little sissy clit all night and just finally yank my shank to some top tier presidential autism and leave my baby gravy in the sock drawer for my mom mom to clean up.

He's behaving the same. Without getting anything done but the opposite of what he was elected for.
Seriously how numb are you?
Inb4 t. Ahmed

much better now

Trump voter here. Voting for him again as soon as possible.

cucks like you are why germany has a shit reputation here

DUMB AS A ROCK
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
YOU KILLED LORI
ON A BAD DATE

Mika is MK Utlra, he is trying to break her, Joe does not care. Joe likes her better in her broken state. Kinkier!
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf8OCvT0CLk