Silly Millennials. You can't replace children with animals

Silly Millennials. You can't replace children with animals

>a cat
Of course. Because raising a dog takes far too much work for millennials, even though it's infinitely more rewarding.

>dog
You might as well just raise a rat. If you're going to own animals, they should be cattle, pigs, and chickens.

Did you just assume the cats gender?

why a friggin cat?

Canadian pedophiles can legally do exactly that.

is this a joke or are they actually never going to have kids

only if there is no penetration though
>hurr durr millenials
one day we will round up everybody over 40 and kill all of you
stupid boomers ruined everything with their liberalism

The absolute state.

Can't believe i used to watch Arins videos and enjoy them when i was a normie.

That kike did a number on him, while Jon left and became great "semi-light-redpilled" content creator.
Arin literally became(or always was) a embodiment of beta male.

Actually saw this in LA, Marina Del Ray to be exact. Millennial couple pushing a baby stroller with a poodle in it. Fucked up.

I think the joke is that Arin and Suzy's cat is really demanding, almost like a baby.

Although, the two of them have been together for about a decade now. If they were going to have kids, it probably would have happened by now.

Who gives a fuck?

>"I can't believe I was a normie!!"
>watches RLM

wtf is rlm?

Isn't it little ironic that he (as embodiment of beta) makes good money literally playing video games and drawing cartoons. Has a wife (and assumably active sex life). While you are here criticising him and content he produces all while you are just sitting there sad and alone in your parents basement?

Arin has always been a beta cuck. He even identified as a girl for a little while before he started gaining publicity with his appearance on The Tester and starting Game Grumps shortly afterward.

Not an argument my cucked fagland friend.
Arin is, with no doubt, a beta male. One of the worst I've ever seen to be honest.

>drawing cartoons
You are aware that it's not 2005 anymore, right?

His wife is hideous she looks like an alien

You know, rlm...
Rate ladies mustaches

Even if you're being irritatingly utilitarian you would have to concede that dogs are useful animals on a farm.

I bet you fuck goats though

I don't take in a dog because I'm not home enough for it.
I find it a bit cruel to bring any animal into this world that is dispositioned to be dependent on people and then not be around for most of the day (and most of the week).

I have a different reason for not having a kid straight up though.

Cats are nice if you want a pet but I find it cruel to have one if you don't live somewhere where it can go out on its own. They're independent animals so you don't have to give them attention all day but they need to entertain themselves one way or another and getting to hunt seems to do it for my two.

>dad (((gave birth)))
>mom dressed as the man
>the child is a cat

Some people just shouldn't have kids. A lot of us millenials just haven't grown up mentally.

PROGRESS

Never heard of Arin Hanson and his ayylien wife Suzy, have you?

>us millennials
I mean there are a plenty of reasons why people might elect out of having kids of their own but I don't get why they'd make a big deal about getting a cat.

Trying to cope with their reproductive failure

Ego is such a cuck its sad to watch. He doesn't care about politics and just swallows the propaganda wholesale.

I have a dog and cats
and a house

its just a dog fagget they dont care as long as they can lick their ass all day

Fucking catfags and their brain parasites.

You would care if the dog licked your ass all day dog faggot

No

Consider yourself lucky, they're human garbage and you're missing nothing by not knowing who they are.

That's retarded. Cats are the least dependent animal on the planet after sharks and bears.

Animal on humxn penetration is legal for leafs. Hopefully someday zee will stop being bigots and legalize love, humxn on animal penetration.

They're getting up there in age where childbirth yields a much higher risk of mental issues. They've essentially accepted being genetic dead ends.

But that's honestly ok since Suzy looks like something you fight in XCOM.

People still pay attention to these ugly dorks?

what?

>t. Ping pong lee ching

>7+ billion people rapidly increasing
>planet can only sustain 10 billion
>urbanization and degeneracy will spread to the country sides.
>encouraging betas to breed
>still wants to have more kids
Why? The solution should be to cut off immigration and let the third world stagnate in an endless cycle of many births, but many deaths.

Then why get a dog that is literally genetically engineered over generations to be emotionally bonded to its owner?
Why get a pet at all?

Coming where no one has come before?

MUH
C H I L L U N S

a pure comfy friend simulator